Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Malicious Conniving Bitch

Rex tells Roman he needs to see Mimi. Roman says Mimi is safe, Marlena is with her, and, “the worst thing you can do now is to get Mimi’s hopes up. Besides, the judge will want to know why this evidence is only being brought forward now.”

“Because your department dropped the ball,” says Patrick.

Roman rationalizes but has to admit the Salem PD lived up to its usual bungling standards.

“They will set her free,” insists Rex.

“I wouldn’t be so sure of that,” says Mickey as he comes in the door, “After all, I’m on the case.”

Marlena tries to talk Mimi into retracting her confession. Mimi stands her ground. She’s not about to get out of jail by telling Rex the truth.

“The worst mistake you made was confessing,” says Marlena as she swoons.

The crowd in Germany is getting ready to leave for the ten-minute flight to Salem.

John tells Belle it's his anniversary.

Shawn comes in, “Anything I can do.”

“No,” says Kate, “And if you think you’re flying back with us you’re thinking wrong.”

Nicole wants Sami to become Stan and make Chloe disappear.

“Nicole, there is no way I would ever kill anyone,” says Sami, “Listen to me, it is over with you and Brady. You have to deal with it.”

“No,” says Nicole, “I am not going to lose the man I love.”

“Get out before someone catches you here,” says Sami.

“Who’s going to find me here? You don’t’ have any friends,” says Nicole.

Sami tells her, “Lucas might come. You know how I just said I wouldn’t kill anyone? I lied. If you ruin my chances with Lucas I will kill you.”

Three guesses who’s standing outside Sami’s door.

Nicole won’t leave until Sami promises to help her keep Chloe away from Brady. Sami promises and tells her to go. Lucas balks and goes back to his apartment.

Sami checks the hallway. The coast is clear. Nicole stumbles out. She tells Sami she’s gong to Lucas and tell him Stan lives right down the hall. Sami pulls her back in.

Mickey says, “It’s the judge’s call to let Mimi go.” He tells Roman Shawn missed his pre trial hearing and there is a warrant for his arrest. Rex thinks they should just take Bonnie’s advice and bust Mimi out.

Marlena sits down and says, “This happens this time of day.”

Mimi zeros in on that, “Are you pregnant?”

Shawn wants to know why he can’t just fly back on John’s private plane.

“You got over here on your own, you can get back on your own,” says Kate.

Phillip breaks in. He’s fine with Shawn flying back with them, “Belle made her choice and I’m OK with Shawn going back with us.”

“And you think Shawn agrees with Belle’s decision,” asks Kate.

Phillip looks at Shawn, “We’re cool, right?”

Shawn’s cool. We’re all cool. Kate grits her teeth as they walk out and gives Shawn a look to kill.

Roman tells the guys not to take things into their own hands, “At least Marlena’s back there with Mimi right now.”

“Congratulations,” says Mimi, “Does John know?”

“No,” says Marlena, “It’s our anniversary.”

“Oh,” says Mimi, “he will be so thrilled. You just got back from Europe; you don’t waste time do you?” Mimi does a little math, “Wait... you can’t know you’re pregnant. It’s too soon.”

Marlena confesses, “You’re right. It can’t be John’s. It happened in the castle. I haven’t told Roman and John yet.”

Mimi asks, “Does this mean when you were in the castle you and Roman fell in love again?” No, we just got to know each other a little better.

Lucas hesitates in front of Sami’s door.

“You can’t tell anyone I was Stan,” says Sami, “Do you realize what would happen if people found out?”

Nicole says, “Of course I do! Why do you think I am threatening you with it?”

Sami reminds her, “We agreed to protect each other’s backs.”

“That’s right,” says Nicole, “It’s two-way street.”

The group is on the flight to Salem. Phillip thanks Belle for staying with him. “You don’t have to thank me,” she says, “I’m your wife.”

Kate thanks John for putting up with her. John says, “Your boy is a true hero Kate. And he is my son in law.”

Kate asks, “You’re missing part of your anniversary aren’t you?”

“We’ll be home soon enough.”

Kate watches as Belle kisses Phillip.

“I know what you’re thinking says John. And just like you, I think Phillip and Belle are going to make this marriage work. I’m going to go talk to the pilot.”

Shawn sneaks back into the restroom with Belle. He tells her, “I want you to know this isn’t over. I’m not giving up on us.” Oh, we never would have guessed.

Rex slams a chair, “This is torture! All the judge has to do is look at the damn tape.” It's not really torture unless it's a Days Of Our Lives Tape.

“The problem is Mimi confessed,” says Roman, “I know you love her.”

Rex says, “More than anything, Dad, and you would do the same thing for the woman you love.”

Mimi says she thinks John will understand.

Marlena says, “John would understand if I had told him in the beginning. We never dreamed I would be pregnant.” And, of course, “Mimi, I need you to keep this to yourself.”

“I promise I won’t say a word,” says Mimi, “I know the stress you are feeling. You would never consider an abortion would you?” Marlena assures her she would not.

Mimi observes, “I lost the love of my life because I had an abortion and you might lose your love because you didn’t.”

Marlena says, “I will tell John the truth. I just have to find the right moment.”

Mimi asks, “You’re going to tell him and Roman too?”

That was Roman’s cue to walk in, “Tell me what,” asks Roman.

“That our visit is over,” says Mimi.

Roman notices Marlena looks a little queasy. He asks if she is OK. “Just an upset stomach,” says Marlena. Roman and Marlena leave. Mimi privately wishes her good luck. Backatcha says Marlena.

Rex tells Patrick he appreciates his help, “I know a lot of people think they can’t trust you but they haven’t seen you when it comes to your family.”

“I can blame that same family for some of the problems I’ve had, though,” says Patrick.

“Bonnie has a big heart,” says Mickey. The guard interrupts. Mickey has a phone call from judge Fitzpatrick.

Lucas tries the knob. Sami rushes Nicole into the closet. She opens the door. Lucas wanted to tell her Will called from camp, “We should talk though.” Nicole hiccups in the closet. Lucas goes to check it out.

Lucas opens the closet door and asks, “What the hell is this?” Nicole the sot is on the floor halfway hidden under a blanket. She looks up at him and hiccups again.

Kate tells John how good it is Phillip will have Belle to see him through this. John says he got through his addiction thanks to the women in his life.

“Love conquers all,” says Kate.

Belle says she has made her decision. On and on we go as the plane hits turbulence.

Marlena says it was awful seeing Mimi like that. Roman tells her he talked to Eric last night. He might be coming home. They talk about Sami’s wretched life. Roman blames Stefano for a lot of what happened to Sami. “If you have to blame someone,” says Marlena, “blame me.”

“That’s ancient history,” says Roman.

“I wonder if it’s too late to help her now,” says Marlena, “I can’t believe she slept with Brandon.”

“I agree,” says Roman, “but Kate doesn’t see it that way. Lucas is her son and she can’t forgive Sami.”

Marlena says, “I know Kate is your wife, but she hates Sami. She has to find a way to get along with Sami. I haven’t said anything to Kate because of Phillip, but the time will come when Kate and I have this out.”

Mimi paces in her cell, “Who would have thought Dr. Evans would be going through what I went through?”

The guard tells Mimi she has visitors – Mickey and Patrick. And a surprise guest.

Patrick thanks Mickey for helping. He asks Mimi how it’s going. She grimaces. Mimi sees Rex in the background. Mimi is mad that they tricked her. She screams for the guard to take her back to her cell.

Sami drags Nicole to the door and shoves her out.

She says to Lucas, “I guess you were wondering what she was dong here. She was drunk and wanted to pick a fight with me. She’s upset because of trouble with Brady. She’s desperate because of her love life.”

“Why were you hiding her from me,” asks Lucas, “I’m leaving.”

“Please don’t go,” says Sami.

Roman says, “The night Kate and I got married, before I was murdered, I asked her to bury the hatchet with Sami. She promised me she would.”

“She broke that promise,” says Marlena.

“Maybe Sami gave her a reason,” says Roman.

“She loves and adores Lucas,” says Marlena, “She knows what she wants and she wanted Lucas, not Brandon.”

“If Sami is to be believed, Kate set it all up,” says Roman, “I don’t get it. Kate put on the wedding for them and picked up the tab.”

“Maybe it was all for show,” says Marlena.

Roman asks, “Are you saying Sami is telling the truth Marlena? Sami also said John was working against her.”

“John loves Sami,” says Marlena, “He would never deliberately hurt her.”

Roman says, “You don’t have to make excuses for John, and if I do find out Kate was undermining Sami, our marriage is over. If Sami is telling the truth we have to stand behind her.”

Marlena gets sick again. She runs off.

“Look Lucas I know I have been acting weird lately,” says Sami, “But I’m out of a job and have an apartment to pay for and responsibilities.”

“Why don’t you ask you parents for help,” asks Lucas.

“I’m an adult.” Most of the time.

Lucas asks, “So how did you wind up in Brandon’s bed?”

“I would like to know that myself,” says Sami.

“If Tony has proof Kate set you up,” says Lucas, “let’s see it.”

“He won’t give it to me now,” says Sami, “I burned my bridge with him. I won’t give up until I find out how Kate set me up. If I find the proof, will you take me back?”

Lucas says, “Sami if you can prove my mom had anything to do with that... I never stopped loving you. I just stopped trusting you.”

Sami has a breakdown, “That malicious conniving bitch.”

“Hey,” says Lucas, “You can’t call my mom a conniving bitch.”

Malicious conniving bitch,” says Sami.

“I just can’t trust you any more,” says Lucas, as he storms out. He finds Nicole in the hallway sitting on the floor in a heap.

“You should do something about your drinking problem,” says Lucas.

“I’m dong something about it right now,” she says as she slugs down some more.

Nicole asks Lucas for a ride home. He offers to call a cab, “One more thing, when you’re ready to realize you have a problem, I’ll take you to your first AA meeting.”

Back alone in her apartment, Sami says to herself, “I just have to focus on getting Kate’s partner in crime. Kate ruined my life but Eugenia will help me get back at her.”

Mimi blubbers, “My life is over and Rex being here is just making it harder.”

“This nightmare is what is over,” says Rex. Mimi agrees to listen if they will go.

“We’re here because we have good news,” says Rex, “We came to tell you that you are free.”

Mimi gives the most intelligent response she can think of, “Huh?”

The turbulence is making Belle sick. She tells Shawn to go.

Shawn runs into Kate as he leaves. She tells him, “You are finished, Shawn. Stay away form my son’s wife.”

“You don’t have to keep reminding me they are married,” says Shawn.

Kate thinks, “You won’t give up, but soon you will be behind bars.”

The turbulence continues. John reassures Phillip it’s just a little choppiness. Phillip says, “I understand you’re back with Marlena now. I'll bet you can’t wait to see her.”

“And I will do my damndest to see that we are never separated again,” says John.

Roman asks if Marlena is OK, “You got the flu?”

“I’ll be fine,” says Marlena, “I’ll just have some herbal tea and crackers and get some rest and be OK.” She looks at the smoke rising as Roman thinks, “What is it?”

“Herbal tea and crackers,” he says, “That’s what you used when... OMG, Doc, are you pregnant?” FF on the expectant mother.


Previews
========

“You still have feelings for Shawn,” says a free Mimi, “What are you going to do about that? What is he going to do without you?”

Shawn says, “If Phillip hadn’t been hurt, Belle would be home with me right now.” Kate says, “You have lost Belle forever, so why don’t you act like a man and accept that?”

“Is there something going on here I need to know about,” asks John. “Doc,” says Roman, “I think we need to tell him.”

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, living in Salem IS punishment enough! HAHAHA

The Nicole heap in the closet immediately reminded me of when little Drew Barrymore opened her closet door and E.T. emerged. I half expected the photo comment to say, "NT* go home."

Egg-xellent Prevuze!

*Nicole Tramp

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs