Monday, May 02, 2005

SAMI!

Kate apologizes to Roman for selling his house.

“Kate,” says Roman, “it seems like a lot of things are gone.”

I thought you were dead. It was unbearable to be there without you.

“Kate,” says Marlena, “people are usually advised to wait a year after losing a loved one to make any major changes.”

Kate says, “Maybe it was because Roman’s death was so brutal. I was in shock for a long time.” It was also really handy to sell the house at the time.

“It didn’t take long,” says Roman, ”for you to move in with John. Since you’re so quick with decisions, here’s one for you – who’s going to stay in the penthouse tonight?”

John tries to get Roman to back off. Roman says while they were off freezing in the castle, Kate and John were here getting warm and cozy. He lectures Kate for not mourning longer, “Looking at you I’d say you’re as close as two people can be.” Flashback to John and Kate being as close as two people can be, “You know what? We got news for you too. Cards on the table, Doc?” Marlena stares.

Bo wants to plug the nozzle or the gas will asphyxiate them in no time. Then they have to figure a way out of this place.

Hope calls Belle. Belle answers, “Shawn is that you?”

Hope asks, “What’s up with Shawn?”

Belle says, “He went off to rescue Phillip. He’s in a war zone and I’m scared to death.”

The boys whisper. The boys plan. Brady sends decoys one and two around back.

Meanwhile, inside, Phillip is unconscious. The guards come in to unchain Stami. Phillip tells them to leave him alone. A guard slugs Phillip. Stami begs for his life. They blindfold him and shoot.

Alarms go off inside. The intrepid soldiers rush the bunkers.

Hope can’t believe Shawn went to rescue Phillip. Belle tells her Rex, Brady and Lucas went with them. Hope says they need to stop them. Belle says they already tried and couldn’t, “Now they might all be killed.”

Brady whoas Shawn up.

Inside, the bullet, of course, hit the wall instead of killing Stami. The creep says, “Next time it’s your head. Only the truth will save your life.”

Stami says, “I swear I am on your side and I can approve it.” The guards chuckle.

Shawn and Brady sneak around. They have infiltrated. They charge in a door. “OMG,” says Brady.

“I can’t believe this,” says Shawn.

“OMG,” says Hope, “I may never see my son again. He promised he wouldn’t do this.”

Belle says, “He promised me too. I only found out because he left a videotape. He said in case they died he wanted me to know how much he loved me.”

Hope says, “I feel helpless.”

“So do Mimi and I,” says Belle, “We have turned the loft upside down looking for clues to where they went but we can’t find anything.”

The determined Hope says, “I will find Bo and get him to track them down. I’ll call you as soon as I contact him.”

Hope tells Patrick, “Just when Shawn needs his father the most he’s taken off with Billie again.”

Bo and Billie breathe through rags. Things blur over. Bo’s gotta get them outta there. He climbs the wall toward the nozzle.

“Cards on the table,” asks John, “Sounds like you’ve got something to talk about.”

Roman says, “I saw Kate’s clothes on your bed, John.”

Kate says, “You both need to understand we were left behind and alone and grief stricken and we turned to each other for comfort but I never stopped loving you.”

“Just like I never stopped loving you, Doc,” says John.

“It’s not like we had an illicit affair,” says Kate.

John tells Marlena he told her in the jungle it was OK if she moved on if anything happened to him. She told him the same thing.

Kate says, “If John and I would have known you were still alive, we wouldn’t have become as close as awe did. That would be unforgivable.”

Roman flashes back to making love to Marlena. Group stare.

Kate says, “Whatever happened between the two of us while you were gone is obviously over and I think I can speak for both of us when I say John and I would want nothing more than to have our lives return to the way they were.”

“Good trick if you can do it,” says Roman.

Marlena asks John what he wants. He says, “To work through an impossible situation and make things right.”

“Thank you for saying that,” says Marlena, “Now all four of us have to move forward. This is a new beginning. Now we have a chance to be with the person we love.” She hugs John. Kate stares. She looks at Roman.

Hope tells Patrick she is sick of this routine.

Patrick says, “You know Bo is the kind of guy who does these things.”

Hope threatens, “I said if he pulled another stunt like this our relationship was over. I mean it.”

Bo stuffs a rag in the nozzle. The pressure blows it out. Bo falls. Billie asks if he is OK. He sees Hope, “I’m OK Fancy Face. I’ll be all right.” He kisses Billie thinking it’s Hope.

The Four Mouseketeers have discovered other prisoners. “Who are these guys,” asks Rex, “Where is Phillip?” The newly-rescued prisoners say they have never heard of him.

Sami thinks this had better be a great lie, “I was sent to warn you. There are people on the way to rescue Phillip. You guys gotta run before they bust in here and kill you.”

"When they get here they will find an empty building," says the guard. "You’ll both be dead."

Rex and Shawn take the extras to the airstrip.

Mimi says she’s always been so proud of Rex for being a computer genius, “and now I wish he was a loser-brain.”

Belle wants her Mommy.

Marlena tells John she doesn’t want them to ever be separated again.

John says, “You are my past, my present, my always.” He hugs her.

Marlena cries, “At last, I’m back in the arms of my one true love.”

Kate and Roman watch.

“Like I said,” says Marlena, “it’s a new beginning.”

“Starting over,” says John.

Kate tells Roman, “I hope you don’t have any doubts about who I want to be with. It’s amazing we’re getting this second chance.”

”Pretty amazing all right,” says Roman.

Kate says, “As far as I am concerned I just want to forget about it Let’s pick up where we left off. I think I’m owed a wedding night.”

“I can’t,” says Roman.

Goofy and Donald are back from the airport, “Where are Mickey and Daffy? They said they would meet us at the base camp.”

“If I’ve lost my son, my marriage with Bo is over,” says Hope, “What Bo is doing right now is a complete betrayal to Shawn. All I know right now is wherever they are, Billie is doing everything she can to take him away form me.”

Bo still sees Hope. Billie thinks she can’t let him think she’s Hope. “We’re running out of time,” she thinks, “We’re gonna die. If this is how it’s going to end we should at least be able to comfort each other.” She tells him, “I’m here Bo. I’m so glad I’m your wife. I love you so much.” She kisses him. Bo sees Hope.

Roman says, “This is so hard.”

Marlena encourages him to wait until he settles in.

“No, this is too important. Kate, even though so much has happened, I can’t tell you how much it means to me you still want to be with me. I love you more than anything. I will love you for all the Days Of Our Lives. We didn’t have our wedding night.”

“In your house,” interrupts Kate, “which I sold. I’m sorry. I’ll buy it back. I’ll pay twice, three times the price. I want to be with you in that house.”

Roman says, “I want to be with you in that house and married in that house.” He kisses her, “Well, lady, I think we’ve got a wedding night to plan.” Huh? Roman gets two points for a reversal on that one.

“First,” says Kate, “there’s something I need to say to John.”

Brady says, “Shawn got shot on the way out. It wouldn’t have happened if you weren’t so stupid.”

Phillip stirs. He sees Belle. It’s conjure-up-the-one-you-love day on Daze. Belle gives him some water. He asks how she got there.

“It doesn’t matter, I came to say goodbye.”

The guards take Sami out, ignoring Belle.

Hope just checked the home answering machine. Bo left a message. She knows where he is. She’s hot on his trail, “The real danger for Bo will be when I get my hands on him!”

Billie kisses Bo. He repeats, “I love you Fancy Face.”

“I can’t help myself,” says Billie, “I just love you so much. Make love to me, Bo.” Bo complies.

“I’m glad I can do this in front of everyone says Kate. I’m giving you back this diamond boulder and everything it represents, but I’m not rejecting the comfort we gave each other. I hope we’ll continue to support each other and be friends.”

“Works both ways,” says John, “I’m glad we could live on like this. Thank you.” He hugs her.

Roman whispers to Kate, “Almost... but I’m glad we didn’t tell them. We can’t ever tell them we made love.”

Marlena says, “We never knew we were going to be rescued.”

Roman rationalizes, “It would just add to the confusion and that’s something we don’t need right now.”

“You know I think secrets are dangerous, but I think you are right,” says Marlena.

Kate tells Roman, “I’m glad to be back where I belong.”

“It’s good we’re such good friends,” says John, “Now we can all move on and have a bright positive future with the ones we love.”

Shawn tells Brady he’s not letting him stand in the way of getting to Phillip.

Phillip sees Belle. She tells him it’s OK to let go of life, “Goodbye, Phillip.” Belle disappears.

“I have to live for Belle,” says the determined Phillip, “I love her too much to let go. I have to find a way out of here.”

Sami doesn’t want to die. The guard starts to blindfold her. He sees the makeup. He rips off the hair and moustache.

The makeup is off. SAMI!

FF.


Previews
========

Billie yells, “Bo! Come on, wake up! No!”

“Now all she’s got to be is dead,” says the creep, “Forget the blindfold.” Sami screams, “No,” as shots ring out.

Roman asks Kate, “Did you have anything to do with Lucas and Sami breaking up? Does the reason that Sami’s missing have anything to do with you?”

Bo and Billie make love. Apparently Bo makes another miraculous recovery. Hope looks down from above, “No.”

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bulldog stole the words right out of my keyboard - great picutres!!

So Pard and Kate are planning their "wedding night"? Isn't it wedding morning by this time?? The Four Doh-Boys took off sometime in the night, have flown all the way over to Iraq, jumped in and been mucking about the countryside for a few hours now. Unless Salem is also "right next door" to Iraq I'd think it would be the next day. Of course, they are running on DAZED time. HAAAAA

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs