Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Flames Of Suspicion

Belle comes in to see Mimi. Belle asks what happened. Mimi says, "I was s trying to tell Rex about the abortion and my conscience got to me." Belle says Mimi can tell Rex later. Mimi says, "I'm dead anyway. Jan has been threatening to tell Rex."

Shawn asks what Rex is doing on the computer. Rex is doing research trying to find out what's wrong with Mimi. He should Google, "Lying about abortion and not telling boyfriend." Shawn says Mimi will be OK. Rex asks, "Why because you say so?" Shawn says, "You gotta have faith." Shawn has to get ready for the wedding. Rex doesn't really want to go even though the bride and groom are his half brother and half sister. In Salem, everybody is everybody's half brother and half sister. Rex reminds Shawn Phillip is married to Belle while Shawn is here trying too steal Phillip's wife.

Mercifully, Phillip's hair has grown. What has it been, six hours? He talks to Belle's picture. He just wishes he could hold her. The soldier tells him, "Maybe there's a way you can."

Euglena feeds her dog a piece of bagel. There is a basket delivery at the door. She starts to give the delivery guy a buck. He won't take it. He looks around the room, "You need it more than me." She shows the stuff to the dog who is not all that interested. The card reads, "To the best partner in crime a woman ever had --Kate Roberts."

"Amazing how she can be a total bitch to Sami and nice to me. I'll hold on to the card for an insurance policy."

Kate comes out and asks What Brandon and Sami are doing there. Lucas asks if Kate set them up. "Pardon me," asks Kate, "Lucas, I'm not going to lie to you. I'm responsible." Group stare.

The soldier says, "The Lieutenant is looking for a good man to lead a team. The leader gets to go on leave after reporting the results to the Pentagon. I think you're the guy."

Phillip pines, "Belle I'd do anything to get home to you."

"So what's your answer?"

"Let's go," says Phillip.

"Sorry Dino, this is all mine." says Euglena. Marguerite the psychic is on the phone. Euglena tells the psychic the wedding is off.

Kate says she's responsible but did not set it up. She hired a PI. Sami is incredulous, "You had me followed. How dare you?" Kate says, "No, how dare you? Lucas, I was right about Sami all along. She's not only a liar but also a slut." FIGHT.

Belle asks how Jan found out about the abortion. Mimi flashes back to Jan's threat. She says she feels like such an idiot. No comment. Jan has been threatening her. Mimi's been trying to find a way to break it to Rex but he forgives her before she can get it out. Belle thinks Mimi should believe Rex. Mimi says Rex has very strict morals, "He won't understand why I didn't talk it over with him. If I'd just listened to you. You told me there shouldn't be lies in relationships."

Belle says, "I should have listened to you. You told me not to marry Phillip."

Shawn says he wanted to tell Phillip the truth, but he couldn't. Rex says, "Why don't you just stay the hell away from Belle while he's gone?:

"He'll be gone a year," says Shawn.

"Fighting for you and me," says Rex. Shawn doesn't even remember how he got together with Jan, "It was the biggest mistake of my life." Jan comes in, "Shawn how can you say such a terrible thing?"

Kate says Sami has lost what little is left of her mind. Sami says she has been honest with Lucas. "Until last night when you slept with Brandon," says Kate. Lucas says he believes she didn't sleep with Brandon -- she didn't sleep at all. Kate says she was hoping the PI didn't find anything. Sami calls her a liar. Kate tells Sami to grow up, "The honeymoon money is lost but Lucas' future is saved." Sami says she had to tell Brandon to stay away from her. They argue about the maid. "OMG, it was you," says Sami, "You are the maid who let me in aren't you?"

Jan slams the door, I walk in and hear the man I'm going to marry say I'm the biggest mistake of his life. Do you know how that makes me feel?" Shawn says they can't be together.

Jan says, "I'm your fiancée. We're going to be together for all the Daze of our Lives."

"Stop saying things like that," says Shawn. Shawn doesn't remember things.

"Are you trying to pull that cheesy amnesia crap on me? So,how do you like my outfit. We have a wedding to go to."

Shawn says she's not going to the wedding with him, "I'm not attracted to you." Jan asks why he gave her an engagement ring if he wasn't planning on marrying her. Shawn says he doesn't remember buying the ring. Or proposing. "It's Belle, isn't it," asks Jan, "She turned you against me."

Rex says, "You're not going to any wedding Shawn."

Mimi tells Belle she's in one of the worst spots a woman can be in. She's married to one guy but loves another. "It was all a lie," says Belle.

Belle's cell phone rings, BREAKING HOSPITAL RULES. Oh, it's her PDA. That's against the rules, too. Sami's wedding got called off.

"Again," asks Mimi, "Is she going for some kind of record?" Interesting, isn't it, how these people on death's door can come out of it when they want to. Belle is going out to make a call. The nurse comes in with meds, "Mimi has to take these until she she responds to her drip." Responds to Rex? Mimi relaxes. Devil-boy is back. Screamin' Mimi screams.

Phillip volunteers to lead the team into enemy territory. The officer asks, "Are you sure? I heard you have a new bride. Is that there reason?" Phillip says yes.

"I'd be remiss if I didn't warn you of the danger. When you get back to her do you want it to be alive or in a body bag? Take your time. Think it over. That's an order." Think, Phillip think. See Phillip think.

Euglena drinks the Champagne. She has died and gone to heaven. She pours it in a cup the size of Rhode Island. Euglena tells the psychic the Sami/Brandon story in a gripping double shot of her and the psychic. Her bet is Kate will fan the flames of suspicion in the direction of Sami.

Kate is so glad Lucas saw the light. Sami again accuses Kate of being the maid. Kate says, "It's Sami up to her old tricks Lucas." Kate reminds Brandon Sami switched the paternity tests, "Why are you always so desperate Sami?" Brandon says he doesn't remember a thing. Salem -- that's an old Native American term for 'amnesia,' isn't it? Kate brings it all up. Austin. Brandon. Lucas. Joe. Bill. Henry. The New England Patriots.* Sami says all she wanted was to be a family with Will. Brandon says Lexi never tried to contact him at all. "Hello," says Kate, "It was Sami. I can't type." Sami yells, "SSTTOOPP!"

Phillip stares at the picture, as he thinks things over in depth for five or six seconds. He goes up to the officer, "I would like to lead the mission."

"You're a brave soldier son." Phillip wants to call Belle. The officer thinks it would be better to call after the mission. When he can play on her sympathy with his twisted and deformed body, scarred for life. "I just want to hear her voice," says Phillip, "in case I don't make it back."

"Sami strikes again," says Shawn. Jan tries to chase Shawn into the shower. He slams the door.

"You can slam the door but you can't shut me out of your life. Belle you did this to me."

Belle rushes into Mimi's room. Mimi yells, "THE BABY IS TALKING TO ME. THERE. IN THE DOOR." Belle says it was a bad dream. Belle tells the nurse Mimi is hallucinating. The nurse injects drugs. Wouldn't John be jealous?

Belle says, "You're all stressed out Mimi."

Devil-Boy taunts, "As soon as Rex finds out he'll do what you did to the baby. He'll get rid of you. MWAHAHAHAHAH"

"You should wait to call," says the soldier.

"I can't wait. If I don't come back I need the peace of mind that I said good by to my wife." Phillip calls and gets the machine. He tries Mimi.

"Give him some time, Jan." says Rex.

Jan sneers, "Why so he can get together with Belle?" Rex asks why Shawn doesn't remember things, "He hates being pressured. Maybe the two of you need a break."

"You don't have a clue Rex, you're so righteous about truth why don't you ask Mimi what she did to you?"

The phone rings. Shawn picks it up, "Belle? is that you?" Phillip stares.

Belle says, "Mimi, I know how hard this is for you, but you have to tell Rex about the baby. Its the only way you can be free."

"Free," asks Devil-Boy, "You'll never be free from me." Mimi spews sweat that would do John the junkie proud.

Euglena says she doesn't feel so good. She pours one more barrel of champagne. She wants to celebrate all day long. She toasts herself in the mirror. If I was the dog, I'd leave.

Sami says, "I know I have done really bad things that hurt a lot of people. I'd take it back if I could. But I didn't do this, Lucas."

Kate says she would never purposely hurt her son so Sami's accusations don't make sense, "Why don't you just admit your guilt?" Sami runs up to Brandon, "Tell them it's not true." He says he doesn't remember. Lucas says he doesn't want to hear any more about it. Neither do I. Sami says Lucas is right. It would be just like her to do something like this. Sigh. FFWO on Sami.


Previews
========

Brandon tells Kate, "If you did set this up the whole thing's going to blow up in your face. You'll lose your son and your grandson."

Bo tells Hope, "There is something I've gotta tell you." Billie walks in and chokes on her coffee. Let's hope it's coffee. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything," says Billie.

"We need to talk," says Mimi. Rex says, "Whatever it is, we'll get through it together."

"There's something really important I have to tell you about, OK," Says Phillip. Belle says, "There's something important I have to tell you, too."

*Editor's Statement: Prevuze officially apologizes for besmirching the character of anyone associated with the New England Patriots football team. In addition, although we strongly deny ever mentioning them by name, we also apologize to the Harvard Men's Glee Club and the United States Coast Guard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs