Thursday, February 03, 2005

Hot Damn!

Rex asks Mimi why she doesn't come to bed. she's not tired. she loves him so much and never wants to lose him. "Oh yes you will. If you keep lying you will lose him," says the mean doll who turns into Jan. "No," says Mimi.

Shawn says, "I can't hear you, you're breaking up, jar-head." Phillip replies, "Hey, that's bowl-head to you, half-brain." Shawn responds, "Hey, that's three-quarter-brain to you, bowl-head." Once Phillip ships out, Belle will have to be faithful. "Belle does not love you, she loves me," says Shawn, "Hello? I lost the connection." Shawn asks if private Kiriakis has taken off yet. They Marine says he doesn't know, "but you can't reach him by cell anymore." Belle tells Shawn, "it's too late." She asks what happened to his face. He brushes it off, "The Marines tried to give me a haircut like Phillips, and I didn't like the style." He doesn't care if he has to fly over there. He will tell Phillip.

JR moans, "Oh doc, I need you." We flash back to the scene in the water. "Come home and help me, baby," moans JR. Marlena sinks into the sea. "Where are you Doc, I can't find you. I need you." JR sees a face, "My God, you've come back to me."

Maid Kate has to get back to the penthouse. Euglena knows what to do. The horoscope is about to come true. Brandon's back. We relive the scene in the bar. Kate drugs the drinks. Sami's going to do what she does best -- self destruct. Euglena and Kate hi-five.

Sami says, "Oh god Brandon, the horoscope was right. You really are here. You can't stay in Salem. I'm getting married tomorrow. You can't still be here, otherwise the horoscope will come true, so please go back to London or Tahiti or wherever." Brandon sleeps.


"Don't just lie there, say something," says Sami, "No, don't move, then it will seem real. It can't be real. Please if you ever cared about me, just get out of Salem. Abe's not dying. You can come back in a couple of days. OK, that sounded selfish. But, hey, look Sami's my name, selfish is my game. Lucas and Will and I are finally going to be a real family, except my horoscope said a man from my past is going to destroy my happiness. I'm not going to let that happen. Kate and Euglena Willins are plotting against me. They will do anything to mess up my marriage."

JR shakes. I knew you'd come back tome. I need you. The nurse tells him to lie back down. JR struggles. He kicks the lamp over. The picture breaks.

The plane is in the air says bell. There has to be another way. We can't wait, says Shawn. We have to tell him the truth. Belle doesn't want to do it in a letter. Shawn has an idea and leaves. Jan shows up and tells Belle she can't do this. God will punish her. Phillip's blood will be on her hands.

Rex says he shouldn't have put her in that position. It was wrong of him to ask her to promise to keep out of the Belle/Shawn thing. Mimi says, "I lied to you." Rex says I put you in an impossible position. This was a one time thing. Evil doll asks Mimi if she wants to tell Rex about the abortion, "or should I?" Mimi and Rex hug. He understands why she fought for true love, but Phillip is his brother and family is important. But he should never have let that come between them Someday they are going to have a family of their own. The doll winks. I don't deserve to be the mother of your children says Mimi.

"I can't let the horoscope come true," says Sami, "Lucas believes in me. I could have ruined Mimi's life, but I didn't tell because Lucas told me not to. Oh, wait, I just told you. Promise you won't tell anyone what I just told you."

"Won't be long now Sami," say Euglena. Flash back to Kate spiking her drink. "The fat lady's warming up to sing and the song is Wedding Bell Blues."

Sami gets progressively more drunk, "I have something better on Jan. She drugged my cousin Shawn. He drove his motorcycle through the church window. It was Jan's fault. Belle deserved it. She should have never married Phillip. That's a secret, too. In fact it's a sin. God will punish her."

Belle doesn't want Phillip to die over there. Jan says, "If you tell Phillip you don't love him, he'll be devastated. You don't care as long as you wind up with my fiancée."

Shawn tells the Marine he has to talk to Phillip, "this is life and death."

Belle says Jan doesn't care about Phillip. "He deserved to know the truth before the wedding," says Jan, "Do you really think you and Shawn will live happily for all the Daze of your life if you cost Phillip his life?"

"Why didn't you tell him before he left," asks Jan. "I tried," says Belle. "Maybe the same thing will happen to him as happened to the Lt. Why did you marry him in the first place," asks Jan. "It was complicated," says Belle, "Shawn and I have issues." Jan says, "You mean like he was engaged to me? If you break Phillip's heart you'll be responsible for his death." Jan leaves. Shawn comes up, "I have bad news."

Kate asks how JR is doing. "He's sleeping, but it's rough," says the nurse. Kate has her take a break. She phones Lucas, "I have some bad news. JR's flu is getting worse. He won't be at the wedding, but I'll be there. I have a little confession to make. I hired a PI to follow Sami. They didn't find anything except that Sami loves you very much. So I am behind this wedding 100%."

The looped Sami rambles. JR is hooked on drugs. Brandon sleeps. Sami goes out of focus. Euglena listens. Sami is really tired, "Say something Brandon. What do you think? Brandon? You've been asleep all this time? Wake up. What's wrong." She falls in his arms.

JR jerks. Kate comes in, "John, John, I can only image how horrible this is. You will beat this. Lexi has promised to keep it confidential. Everyone thinks you have the flu." JR says, "Don't ever leave me again, Oh Doc." She says, "It's Kate."

"Kate," JR says, "I need something for the pain." She says she can't do that. He just needs a little and he can make it. Kate tells him to just block out the pain. Easy for her to say. JR says he will do anything for his children. "So will I, anything," says Kate.

Mimi AGAIN says she lied to Rex. Rex says Mimi is nothing like her mom. She will make a wonderful mother. He hands her the evil doll, "Kate would do anything for her children and that's what I want my children to have. You're going to be a terrific mother." Rex asks if she is OK. She says her head hurts. She hopes she's not coming down with the flu. Hmmmmmm... "What did you say when I was in the bathtub," asks, Rex.

"There is nothing we can do," says Belle. "You can email him," says Shawn. Belle stares.

JR is in anguish. "We both miss Marlena and Roman, but the would not want us to wallow in it," says Kate, "That's why you have to beat this. Belle needs you right now. We're praying Phillip comes home safe, but he told me before long he'd be making us grandparents. I'm hoping Billie will be reunited with GA and come home with the man she loves." JR says he's sorry he can't be there for the wedding. "I'd do anything to make sure Lucas had the future he deserves," says Kate. "Without Sami," she thinks.

Euglena goes into the hotel room. They are both out cold. "Perfect," she says. She puts champagne and glasses on the table. She undresses them, "Hot damn, Brandon, you sure are fine. I can barely resist you myself. Sami had to have you one last time even if it is the night before her wedding."

"What was it," asks Rex. Flashback to her confession. Mimi says she said she didn't know what she would do without him. She was sorry about Shawn and Belle. Rex says he's not going anywhere. He understands. Belle and Shawn are still in love with each other. Eventually she will break it off with UB. He put her in an impossible position. He knows she would never lie about anything that mattered. Evil doll dances, "Wanna bet?"

"It's the only way," says Shawn, "You have to email him."

"It's so harsh," says Belle. "He deserves to know," says Shawn. Flashback to the Lt. story. Phillip says emails are heartless. "The sooner the better," says Shawn, "Do you have your PDA?" Jan listens. "You don't have it in you to be that cruel," she thinks. Belle stares.

Jan listens. Belle still wants to be with Shawn. "Do it and there will be hell to pay, starting with Mimi." thinks Jan. Belle stares.

Mimi has to get rid of the doll. "You're good at getting rid of things measles," says the doll, "Rex won't be able to forgive. Make sure Shawn stays with Belle."

"Why did I have that abortion without telling Rex," thinks Mimi. "Your only hope is to keep Belle with Shawn," says the doll.

JR writhes. "I need you tonight," Doc. Flashback John and Marlena's their wedding. "I love you Doc. I'll always love you."

"Everything set," asks Kate on the phone. "When Sami wakes up she won't know what hit her," says Euglena. Pan through the room with Sami and Brandon in bed and clothes strewn everywhere.


Previews
========

BB says, "You'll never guess who's having reconstructive surgery."

A bandaged Chloe tells Nancy, "I'll be much better when I see Brady."

Sami wakes up, "OMG, what have I done?"

"You need to ask for an annulment," says Shawn. "I'm not going to ask for an annulment," says Belle, "Not now, not ever."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs