Monday, February 14, 2005

Poor Bo Just Can't Help It

Hope is asleep on the couch dreaming of Bo. How could she ever forget the first time he kissed her? From that moment on his heart belonged to her. A knock at the door wakes her up. It's Maggie. She realizes she woke Hope up but tells her "I knew you were having a romantic night. I'm glad I didn't interrupt that." Hope says it was wonderful. The best part was her husband being home with her instead of off with Billie reed.

Billie gives the cop trouble. Patrick tells her to settle down. Bo comes up and asks if she's OK. "I'm fine. I'm just pissed. Would you just tell this jerk to take these cuffs off of me so I can get out of here?"

"No. And you're in no position to be calling your arresting officer a jerk." Billie snarls.

Roman and Marlena pace. Marlena just wishes Tony would do whatever he is going to do and get it over with.

John tells Kate, "I'm such a disappointment to my son. He found me buying drugs on the dock and now he wants to put me in rehab." Imagine that. Kate says, "We can't think about that right now. Just get some rest." JR says, "Kate, you shouldn't be here taking care of me. Not on your son's wedding day."

"Yes," says Kate, "Lucas and Sami are getting married.

"I'm sure you went to a lot of trouble," says JR. She sure did, "I'd do anything to insure Lucas' happiness. Everything is all set up now. It's out of my hands."

Sami tackles Lucas, "No, Lucas, don't go." Lucas says it's over. "But Lucas, I have no idea how I wound up NAKED, IN BED with Brandon." Keep emphasizing the NAKED, IN BED part. I'm sure that really helps. Brandon swears he doesn't remember a thing. Sami says, "It's our wedding day. It's bad luck for you to see me." Bad luck for Sami. "The bad luck already happened," says Lucas, "We're not getting married."

JR knows Kate has gone all out for Lucas. He's sorry how he treated BB. The pain kicks in. Kate gives him some of the sleep medication from Lexi. He spills the water on her reaching for the glass. Kate has to change into another nightgown, "Maybe Marlena has something I can wear." She finds something in a drawer. JR crunches the pill and does his pain routine.

Sami and Brandon try to convince Lucas nothing happened. "Don't insult my intelligence," yells Lucas. That wouldn't take much. "Look at this bed, it's a mess, and where did this champagne come from." They don't know. Sami says it's fate. Her horoscope said this would happen. "The stars don't control your fate, you do," yells Lucas. With a little help from Kate, of course. "For once in your life, why don't you take responsibility for your actions? You came here on your own." Brandon swears he didn't let her in the room. Sami says she got in by telling the maid Brandon was her husband. "Another Sami lie," says Lucas. Sami stares and cries.

Maggie reminds Hope Valentines Day is her and Mickey's anniversary. Hope starts to wish her a happy anniversary, then chokes, "Maggie, this is terrible." Maggie says Bonnie isn't home tonight, "She's throwing a red beer party tonight at that travesty she's made out of Tuscany." So she wants to do something for Mickey. Unfortunately Mickey's not home. He was called to the police station for a client (bet we know who that is), "But when he gets back, I want to give him a night he'll never forget. And I need your help to do it." Hope smiles.

Mean ole Bo is pulling rank on Billie, "When Jenkins called he said you were drunk and disorderly and tried to assault him." Patrick says that's not exactly true, "Some guy had his hands all over Billie so Jenkins and I pulled her off."

"Yeah," says Jenkins, "But then she felt a need to take a swing at me for no good reason." Billie insists she hit him by mistake. Bo asks what the status is. Jenkins says they have been booked and processed. Bo takes over. He tells Jenkins to have his report in by tomorrow morning. As Jenkins leaves Billie apologizes. "Accident or not," says Jenkins, "you pack a hell of a punch." Billie is sooooo proud.

Mickey walks in. Bo asks what he is there for. "To bail them out," says Mickey. Holy cow. With Mickey on the case they're likely to get the chair. Mickey tells Bo Patrick called Jennifer. Bo asks why Patrick involved Jen. "Because Mickey's a good lawyer." Bo reminds Patrick his mother is married to Mickey, "What, you didn't have their phone number?" Billie breaks it up saying the the whole thing is her fault. "Damn right," says Bo, "Starting with the fact you went drinking with Lockhart." Billie stares.

Kate comes out in the Valentine Heart PJ's. JR sees Marlena instead. He tells Kate he got them for Marlena a couple years ago for Valentine's day, "In a strange way, seeing you in them makes me feel like a part of Marlena is here."

Marlena doesn't want to give Tony the satisfaction of seeing them fall apart. The longer they are there, the more time their families have to adjust to their deaths. Pard knows how tough it was on Marlena seeing JR and Kate intimate. Marlena says he doesn't have to sugar coat it. She can't get the picture of them in each other's arms out of her head. Hissing sound. "OMG, Doc."

Sami explains she had to come over to see Brandon to tell him to stay away from her. That's a piece of logic only Sami could understand. Conveniently, the maid goes by. Lucas hauls her in the room and asks her if she let Sami in the room. Nope. It's against policy. Sami protests, "It was a different maid." Nope, she's the only maid on duty on this floor. Sami flashes back to her encounter with Kate in her maid get-up. Brandon says he came to the room alone. Lucas says, "You stole my woman. You can have her now." Brandon says he doesn't want her. Sami, possibly feeling a bit rejected says, "Thanks a lot!" Lucas interprets this that Sami still wants Brandon to want Sami, "You still have feelings for her, don't you walker?"

"Yeah, I do, but I can't spend my life with her because she broke my heart."

Lucas says, "That makes two of us."

Hope says, "Surely you know how to seduce your husband." Maggie says until things are settled, Mickey wants to keep things platonic. Hope says, "That's the key. You have to make it so Mickey doesn't want to keep things platonic. Then you've won." Maggie says, "I'm not sure I can compete with Bonnie in that department." Hope says there is more to love than sex. Maggie has the "depths of time" in her favor. Maggie asks if she can borrow a good bottle of champagne from Hope. Of course, there are no liquor stores in Salem. On the other hand, who knows what time it is, maybe they are all closed.

Mickey advises Billie not to make statements to a police officer. Bo says nothing she says is on the record. Patrick asks if that is true for him, too. Bo says he wants to know what happened, "from the beginning." Patrick tells the story. He took her to the Cheatin' Heart, her kind of place. I guess that's where all the drunk sluts hang out. Bo is shocked Patrick bought her a beer. What? He thinks she got this way drinking water? Jennifer pulls Patrick aside and 'splains Billie's "problem." Patrick had no idea, "How could I know?" Bo says, "By reading DiMera's files on her. I'm sure he read all of our files when he worked for Tony."

Bo tells Billie she knows better than to drink. "If you were tempted you could call me."

"And interrupt your romantic evening with Hope? Like she doesn't hate me enough already."

JR says it's not too painful seeing Kate in Marlena's PJ's, "The best thing for me right now is to draw on her love."

Pard gives Marlena a leg up to plug the nozzle. "OMG," says Marlena, "I don't believe it."

Lucas says he knew Sami was still in love with Brandon, but he kept ignoring the signs. Flashbacks. Brandon assures him there is nothing between them. Lucas ain't buying it. People warned him, but he was too in love, "That's it, Sami, I'm done." Lucas walks out. Sami bawls.

Hope asks why Maggie would want champagne, not only being a former drunken sot, but also having been murdered with a bottle of booze. She was inspired by the scene she helped set for Hope and Bo. Hope is touched. She has a beautiful bottle of champagne she'll give Maggie as an anniversary gift, "I wonder why Bo hasn't come down?" Maggie's cell phone rings. It's Mickey. He's going to be late for their date. Billie and Patrick were arrested, "Jennifer, Bo and I are going with them to their arraignment," Oops. Maggie asks, "Did you say BO?" Hope shoots up, the romantic evening comes tumbling down. Maggie hangs up and tells Hope the story, "Are you going to go to the police station?" She wasted her breath with that one. Hope heads for the police station at the speed of light.

Billie berates Bo for his strange behavior -- spending Valentine's day with his wife. She called Bo because she panicked. Patrick jumps to her defense. Bo says, "If you wouldn't have gotten her drunk, none of this would have happened." We have another argument about whose fault it was. Billie shouts, "You're all treating me like a kid." Jennifer says, "Then stop acting like a kid." That was helpful. More arguing about who's fault, who's sticking up for whom. Mercifully, Uncle Mickey interrupts. It's time for the arraignment. Mickey needs addresses. Patrick is staying with Jennifer. Billie was staying with Jennifer before she went to Europe, so she'll use that address, too.

"I don't want her anywhere near Lockhart," says Bo, "She'll be staying with me." Poor Bo. He just can't help it. He was born with the brain of an infant and apparently nothing has changed. And the fun part is, Hope is on her way to the police station. She'll understand, though. Yeah.

Pard helps Marlena down, "What did you see."

"It wasn't what I saw, it was what I smelled. He's pumping in the scent of roses. Maybe it's his perverse way of reminding us it's Valentine's day." Roman asks, "Are you remembering what I am?" Aren't we all? Flashback. He gave her roses. She gave him beer. I wonder if Tony is pumping the scent of beer in through the other nozzle. They remember. They smile. They giggle. The TV comes on. The fun's over. Kate strokes JR in Marlena's Valentine's pajamas.

Mickey tells Jennifer, "If they're found guilty, they could be facing jail time." Seven years of college for that brilliant assessment.

Billie is sobering up, "How could I have been so stupid?" Bo assures her it came naturally. He'll talk to Jenkins. If Billie is convicted of assault, she could lose her job with the ISA. And America would be a lot safer. Bo hugs Billie and says, "It'll be fine. It'll be fine." Hope walks in and stares. It won't be fine. It won't be fine.

Jennifer sees Hope, "Oh, no, poor Hope." Patrick says, "Poor Bo." You got that one right.

Kate caresses John the junkie. She's here for him, "Because Marlena was one of my dearest friends. And because you were like a brother to Roman." Or the same person. Whatever.

Roman and Marlena watch as the sound comes on and Kate says, "I'll be here for you as long as you need me or want me." Kate kisses his forehead. Fade to the sign of the phoenix.

"Kate's wearing the pajamas John got for me for Valentine's day."

"Are you sure they're Kate's," asks Roman.

"Do you recognize them," asks Marlena, "Maybe he got her the same pair. I've lost him forever, haven't I? He promised he would be my Valentine forever."

"And I made you that same promise. And right now, today, you still are." They kiss.

"Something's wrong here," says Lucas, "Sami didn't try to come up with a lame excuse. Maybe she's telling the truth. Our lives are at steak. I've gotta find out the truth."

Brandon doesn't know how this happened. Sami says her psychic told her. Brandon says when there is a crime, the person who has the most to gain is usually behind it. Sami asks if this is a crime. Brandon says someone going out of their way to destroy her chance of happiness is a crime, "You know anyone like that?" BINGO!

"Kate," says Sami. FFWO on Sami, with the fires of Hell burning in the background.


Previews
========

BB says, "Good sons don't punch their fathers." JR says, "You're never going to forgive yourself, are you." Brady outdoes John with STF acting as John makes a fist. Jeez. You can actually hear his knuckles popping.

Brandon tells Lexi, "Samantha's an innocent victim. Kate has to be stopped."

Lucas yells, "What're you crazy or something." Sami, all dressed up in a wedding dress with no wedding to go to says, "I just thought if you saw me in my dress, you'd change your mind about the wedding." Kate listens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs