Thursday, February 17, 2005

Biggest Turnaround In Soap Opera History

Mimi tells Belle she knows she's trying to make her feel better. If she had only told Rex when she first got pregnant. Everything would be different. Belle says Mimi wasn't ready to be a parent. Mimi says, "I've tried a hundred times to tell him and I just can't. At least you know you will live happily ever after after you tell Phillip."

"It will break his heart," says Belle, "but he needs to hear it."

Rex tells Jan Shawn hates being pressured. Jan tells Rex he doesn't have a clue about what he and Mimi have got, "Ask Mimi what she did to you."

Shawn answers the phone. "This is Phillip," says the voice, "Why did you think belle was calling you? You're the last person I want around my wife. Copy that? Stay the hell away from her."

"Maybe there's something you should know about Belle," says Shawn.

Hope calls for Bo. She flashes back to Billie in his arms at the station. She remembers last night. She tells Bo she stopped by Doug and Julie's to check on Zack, then drove around for awhile, "How could you leave me to go rescue Billie again?"

Sami knows she has done wicked things which she would take back, "But I didn't do this, Lucas. Any of it." Kate says, "I wouldn't purposely hurt my son, so your accusations don't make sense." Sami asks Brandon to tell them it's not true. Brandon doesn't remember anything. Lucas doesn't want to hear any more about it. Sami whimpers, "You're right. Those are all things I would do." Brandon asks, "Is it true, Samantha?"

"It's all true," says Kate.

Sami says, "Kate set it up to frame me."

Bo backpedals as Hope continues to remember last night, "I got a call after you fell asleep. It was Jenkins saying he arrested Billie and Lockhart."

"And you just had to go running down there to get her off the hook?"

"It's Patrick's fault. He was buying her the drinks."

Hope says, "Billie is manipulating you. What isn't fair is you keep asking me to make the sacrifices. Just once I'd like to hear you say 'no' to Billie Reed. I hope you have an uncomfortable night on the sofa." Hope runs upstairs. She throws a pillow and blanket at Bo.

Now it's morning and she's making up the couch. Bo comes in.

"Explain how I set you up," says Kate.

Sami says, "You knew how to play on my past mistakes. You're busted. You found out where Brandon was. You rigged my horoscope, found out I had the psychic and paid her off." Sami turns to Lucas, "She was at the hotel when I got there disguised as ad maid. Kate drugged us somehow and put us NAKED IN BED together." Lucas says what she is suggesting is impossible.

Sami says, "Marrying you was all I've ever wanted and all Kate ever wanted to do was destroy me." Kate stares.

Mimi tells Belle, "At least you have distance separating you and Phillip when you tell him what happened."

Belle says she has to tell him face to face, "The longer I wait the more depressed he will get. And if he goes into combat he could get killed." Scenes of was flash onto the screen. "I've had nightmares ever since I heard he was going to be deployed. I'm terrified for him when he finds out I want to end our marriage."

Rex grabs the phone form Shawn. Phillip says he's trying to get hold of Belle. Rex tells him she's at the hospital with Mimi. Phillip asks what's wrong with Mimi. Rex says she will be fine and gives a nervous laugh. Phillip says he will call Belle on her cell phone, "Are you keeping Shawn away from her?" Rex says yes. Phillip says he has to leave to go on his mission of death.

Rex asks what the hell Shawn thinks he is doing. Shawn thought that would be the perfect opportunity to tell Phillip. Yeah, it would have been just dandy. Rex tells Shawn it's not his place to tell Phillip.

Sami begs, "Lucas, please tell me you believe . Look at the evidence."

Lucas says, "I know how you operate. You've made my life miserable. Mom has been supportive. I thought the PI was over the line at first but it was worth every penny."

Brandon says, "I know we woke up NAKED IN BED together, but I didn't sleep with her.

Sami says, "I have changed. I am innocent. Kate set this up. OMG for once in my life I am telling the truth and no one believes me."

Lucas says, "you've cried wolf so many times even when you're telling the truth it sounds like a lie. Lucas runs off to think." Brandon asks Kate,o"Yu did this, didn't you?"

Hope says she doesn't want to fight with Bo again. Bo tells her the wedding is off. "I really thought Sami had a chance with the father of her child which, is exactly what Billie thinks." They have a quick make up. They promise never to go to bed mad again. Hope tells Bo, "We're married and this is a 50-50 proposition. Billie and I have a terrible history. She has tried repeatedly to take my husband away from me. I want to believe she has changed, but actions speak louder than words. I promise I will love your daughter, but Billie can't be front and center in our lives." Bo feels the same way, "But There is something I gotta tell you."

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything," interrupts Billie. Hope stares.

Jake tells Phillip Belle will be happy Phillip will be coming home. "If I survive," says Phillip, "I hear this mission is suicide. But if I survive my beautiful bride will welcome me with open arms." He imagines what it will be like. "KIRIAKIS," yells Jake, "Stay in he here and now. Focus."

"I got it," says Phillip.

"Aren't we a pair," asks Mimi.

Belle says, "I made Phillip believe I loved him. What will he do when he finds out?" Mimi says he's brave and smart. He won't let this compromise his ability in combat. Even if he volunteers for a mission of death or two. "Maybe he'll use his anger at Shawn to his advantage and become the Terminator." Giggle.

Belle asks, "How do you think Rex is going to react?"

Mimi says, "He'll be furious. This could be the end for us. But just like you have to tell Phillip, I' have to be the one to tell Rex before Jan does."

Shawn tells Rex he is a hypocrite, "Lies always hurt people more in the end." Shawn leaves.

"Shawn's right," says Jan, "It's a shame Mimi doesn't know that."

Rex says there are no secrets or lies with Mimi. Jan says he is in denial. Jan says Belle wants to have her cake and eat it too. "What the hell does that mean," asks Rex, "I hate that phrase."

Shawn comes back in. Jan was thinking they could spend the entire day in bed. Shawn says, "Not only am I not in love with you but I don't want you living here, so get out." Jan stares.

Bo says, "This is what I tied to tell you last night when you stormed off to bed." Hope counts to ten, "What is she doing here?"

Bo says she needed an address for the arraignment, "And I didn't want to give him Jen's. I don't want her around Lockhart and didn't want them to have the same address. I thought the judge might think they were living together." Hope correctly points out the judge wouldn't give a damn if they were living together.

Billie goes upstairs to get dressed. Hope can't believe Bo didn't tell her about this. Bo says it's just temporary. He assures her, "This is our home. I'm not going to let Billie or anybody disrupt the Days of our lives." Bo goes upstairs to take a shower. Hope counts to ten.

Kate asks Brandon how she could have orchestrated this without being in half dozen places at once. Brandon says, "Maybe they are right for each other. Sami's whole life has been a series of mistakes. Yeah, she's a slow learner, but I believe she was trying to change. I also know Lucas loves Sami."

Kate says she knows what Lucas wants, "Sami can't deliver."

"If you did set this up it will blow up in your face. You will lose your son and grandson and Sami will win."

Jake says, "You'd do anything to get back to your wife. Maybe I shouldn't have told you about this mission."

Phillip says he's glad he did, "I feel like I've been here for a year." A year, a couple hours, whatever. "I just wish I could be there to see her face when she hears."

"We're about to tell the men we love something that will change their lives forever," says Belle.

Mimi says, "I'm so afraid, Belle."

Belle is afraid too, "How can Shawn and I be together if we hurt or kill Phillip?" Rex comes in, "That s a chance you will have to take. I want you and Shawn to be happy. Just not at Phillip's expense. Phillip was there for you and Shawn wasn't. If you're unsure about your feelings for Phillip, how could you marry him? I do think you should tell him the truth. You can do it today. He called me and said he will call you on your cell phone."

Rex will stay with Mimi. Belle leaves. Mimi tells Rex she's nervous about maybe having to have surgery. "Whatever it is we'll get through it together," says Rex.

"We need to talk," says Mimi.

Jan tells Shawn Rex and Mimi are finished, "Wake up and smell the latte. Belle is stringing you along. Belle will never put out for you while she is with Phillip. And I spent the summer with you. I know you like your sex regular and hot. Let me show you how fast you can forget about Belle Kiriakis. That is her name you know."

Rex kisses Mimi, "You don't have to say anything right now, sweetheart." Let's drag it out some more. "I know it's female trouble, and you don't have to talk about it." Mimi knows Rex wouldn't keep anything from her. She's sorry she's kept secrets from him, "It's time I told you everything." Wanna bet.

Shawn says Jan needs to get some help. Belle is at the door. Jan tells her, "Your husband wanted to speak with you. Maybe he found out Shawn started coming on to you." Shawn tells Jan to leave and not come back. Jan stomps out in a huff, "That little witch thinks she won. I don't think so, Tinkerbelle."

Shawn tells Belle, "Rex ripped the phone out of my hand."

"Good, says Belle. I'll tell Phillip on the phone. It won't be so impersonal." Right on cue, the phone rings. Belle picks up. Phillip says, "Belle it's me, it's so good to hear your voice. There is something important I have to tell you."

"There is something I have to tell you, too, Phillip." No biggie, I just want to rip your heart out before you go into mortal combat.

Naked Bo turns on the shower. Naked Billie comes in. Hope comes in, fully dressed. Oops. Open mouths everywhere. Hope counts to ten. Billie smirks. Bo scratches his head.

Kate says, "Sami is behind this and blaming me because that is what she does." Lucas comes into the room. Sami marches in, "Lucas, I'm through trying to defend myself. The only thing that matters is if you don't believe anything else believe this. I love you with all my heart and I want more than anything to marry you, if you still love me."

Lucas, in one of the great turnarounds in soap opera history says, "I do love you, and I do want to marry you."

Sami runs into his arms, "Oh, thank you, Lucas. Thank you."

Kate stares. FFWO on Kate.


Previews
========

Bo protests, "It was an accident." Hope says, "I want her out of our lives for good."

Sami says, "I knew this wedding couldn't be stopped."

Mimi looks at the nurse and says, "You've got news and it's not good, is it?"

Phillip asks Belle, "Is someone there? Is it Shawn?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs