Monday, November 08, 2010

Snide Crap

Update: I've received a few offers to help and am now in the process of exploring options. If you have volunteered and I haven't gotten back with you, I will.

I've also received several suggestions that I go to other day-ahead blogs, read them and write Prevuze based on that. All I can say about that its thanks for your suggestions but... not my style.

If you live in Canada and think you can help but haven't contacted me yet, please do. But if you've been too busy with other things, we in the US completely understand. After all, You've got Randy Quaid to deal with now.

Sami gestures and postures in the pub as she accuses EJ of gesturing and posturing. "Rafe's sister is dead because of you," says EJ, "and yet he's still your little lap dog. How do you do it?"

"I let him do more than sit on my lap," says Sami. Justin and Sami have to hold Rafe back as Justin says he has to talk to everyone.

Nicole thinks all the togetherness in the Kiriakis Mansion calls for a toast.

Viv calls out, "Anyone out there?" She thinks she might be hallucinating.

But in the crypt Vivian sees the light as the sarcophagus lid opens.

Victor reminds the crowd marriage has an escape clause, "Till death do us part." Melanie walks in and wonders what Phillip is doing there.

Vivian sits up and sees Gus, thinking he's Phillip.

Justin is in the pub talking about Arianna's will. He has the mystery box. EJ thinks it's "the proof." Sami worries that it might be.

Wobbly Vivian is out of the sarcophagus. She thanks Gus, who gives her something to drink, "AAAAKKKK! That's water," gags Vivian. Gus tells her about Victor kidnapping him, "One of his goons threw me in a dungeon."

"I'll bet you liked that," says Vivian. Gus thinks they should go. Vivian says not yet. I think they're still conflicted over Gus' 'lifestyle.'

The crowd in the pub sits for the reading of the Will. EJ and Sami speculate about what's in the box as Sami flashes back to Arianna showing her "the proof."

Chad walks into his dad's office looking for him. The secretary gives him an envelope that came for him. Chad is discouraged that Charles doesn't want to see him. The secretary leaves and Chad pines for Dad. He opens the envelope and sees his father is Stefano.

Vivian is woozy, but vows the people who did this to her will pay. She asks Gus' help.

Melanie is angry with Phillip for not being at Arianna's memorial. Victor steps in and says she should be mad at him. Phillip apologizes as Melanie lectures everyone in the room for not being here, especially Brady.

Justin tells Rafe he's sorry for his loss. Rafe thinks Justin is talking about Arianna. Justin, however is talking about Rafe's mind, for quitting the FBI. Sami suggests reading the will right now.

Gus says Vivian's captors are monsters, "They need to pay for how they treated you. I'll help you and you need never doubt me again."

Vivian phones Maggie, "Guess who... I'mmmm Baaaaccckk!"

"I'm guessing this isn't Mickey," says Mags.

Rafe and Sami go off to talk. He asks if Sami is worried about what is in the box. Of course Sami is. They speculate Arianna couldn't have left the box with Justin yesterday. Sami thinks the camera might be in there.

Brady agrees it was inexcusable not being at the service. He leaves to apologize to Gabi and Rafe. Nicole follows, but Brady says she doesn't have to go with him — Brady thinks it's a bad idea and leaves. Nicole follows.

"We were laughing when you came in," says Phillip, "But in true Kiriakis fashion, no one was having a good time."

Melanie says, "Tell me what happened... and be honest with me." Being honest is a lot to ask of Phillip.

Vivian tells Maggie there is a problem at the Kiriakis mansion, "I came back because I was concerned about Victor's soul. He's done something terrible." She asks Maggie to come over, "Don't come to the front door. In fact, let's meet at the mausoleum. It's quieter. And please... come alone."

Brady and Nicole arrive at the pub. Brady asks her to keep her mouth shut, "If you say one nasty word to Sami..."

"I'm not... I promise," says Nicole, "A thousand words would be more appropriate than just one."

Brady goes up to Gabi and Rafe and apologizes for not making the memorial service.

"You were there in the end when it counted," says Rafe.

"No," says Brady, "I SWEAR I wasn't driving."

Sami goes up to Nicole and says she'll never get her hands on Sydney again. EJ comes up, "And the same is true for you, Samantha." Justin asks Brady and EJ to stay because they are mentioned in the Will.

Chad practically breaks down the door of the DiMera mansion. Will answers and Chad demands to see Stefano. Will says he or Kate aren't there and Chad runs off. Will chases.

Phillip says he's asking Melanie to trust him and that it's a good thing they didn't move back tot he Kiriakis mansion. Melanie wants to know what's up. Phillip won't tell what he knows but says it might be dangerous. Victor joins them and asks what they were talking about. "Phillip just told me to mind my own business," says Melanie. Victor tells her they just had a big problem they were able to 'lay to rest.'

Maggie shows up at the crypt. She's surprised to see Gus there, and notes Vivian looks terrible. Vivian says she's back from death's door, "I was inside the sarcophagus!"

Sami asks Justin what Arianna might have left for EJ. Justin says he can't tell and Sami shouldn't be there since she's not in the will. Rafe joins them and Justin announces it's a video Will. "You mean we'll see Arianna," asks Rafe.

"That's what video usually means," says Justin.

He plays the video. Arianna says, "If you're watching this, I guess it means I'm dead... This is my last will and testament. If you miss it you can catch it on YouTube later."

Chad shows Will the birth certificate and says it's obviously a joke, "According to this I'm a year older than I actually am. I didn't need this. Whoever did this will pay."

Melanie says she's going to the Horton cabin for a rocking chair for Clhoe. Kate tells Victor she's going also. Melanie leaves to meet Daniel at the cabin.

"It's been quite a day," says Victor, "Good thing Melanie didn't find out about Vivian."

"All I had to do was lie to her again," says Phillip.

Vivian tells Maggie Victor put her in the sarcophagus so he could pursue her. Maggie doesn't buy it. Vivian insists she was in there and Gus saved her. "If this is so ridiculous," yells Vivian, "How can I know you were right here with Victor and took his hand? I heard everything."

Arianna leaves Rafe her car and asks him to wash it a lot, "No matter when I die it will be a better car than yours, and your image could use some sprucing up. And please call Mom weekly and tell her you love her."

"To Gabi, I leave my jewelery and all my DVDs. Watch them and remember the fun we had watching them together. And take care of Rafe. Make sure he keeps up with his advanced algebra tutoring. I think he's up to being able to multiply by threes now. And I love you. I will always be with you." Gabi falls apart and has them stop the DVD. She tells Rafe she's going and leaves.

Will tells Chad if he can help, Chad just has to say the word. Chad thanks him and their animosity thaws a bit. Chad flashes back to Kate telling him she wasn't "interested" in him, but offered him the job for Stefano's sake. Will asks why Chad has zoned out. "I think I know who sent this," says Chad.

Melanie tells Kate, "I don't have to put up with your snide crap about my family. Keep it up and I'll make sure you never see Phillip."

Victor says Phillip is protecting Melanie, not lying to her. He says he wishes the two of them could have moved in, "I can't believe what Vivian was going to do to Maggie. I'm glad Brady stopped her."

Vivian gives Maggie a tour of the electronics in the room. Maggie flashes back to talking to Victor in in the crypt. Suddenly she gets it, "You were in there."

"Shocking, isn’t it," asks Vivian.

Justin says, "Arianna added a codicil for EJ, And the contents of this box..." He reads Arianna's message, "To EJ, who has been my defender and my friend. When you look at what I'm leaving you know I always had the faith in you that you had in me."

Justin hands Rafe a Hernandez family heirloom. Sami breathes EJ a sigh of relief as Rafe asks him to take care of it.

Will advises Chad to keep the DiMeras out of his business. Chad says he will if he can.

Kate says the truth is Clhoe will never change her lying nature and someday Daniel will wish he had never met her.

Victor notes Maggie respected his marriage to Vivian more than he did, so he can't figure out why Vivian would go after Maggie, "Maybe she couldn’t accept the goodness in her."

"We don't have to worry about Vivian any more," says Phillip.

Maggie wants to call the police so Victor won't get away with this. Vivian vows Victor will pay, "And it will be worse than anything anyone did to me."

Arianna leaves everything else to the one man who changed her life, "Brady black... I love you." Brady's jaw drops.

Melanie makes a call, "I've had enough of your lies. I need to see you right now."

Vivian and Gus come out. Vivian says, "It's great to breathe fresh air again."

Maggie struggles inside the sarcophagus, "Vivian... let me out!"


Previews
========

Instead of previews, Susanne Rogers comes out and announces, "Today we celebrate 45 years of DOOL. We are looking forward to many more years of us sharing the Days Of Our Lives."


NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE

9 Comments:

Blogger Applecheeks said...

Rafe thinks Justin is talking about Arianna. Justin, however is talking about Rafe's mind, for quitting the FBI.

I'm about to lose my mind with all this hemming & hawing and angst over the stupid iPhone recording. You KNOW she didn't put anything about it in the will, yet they spend 3/4ths of the show agonizing over it!

They speculate Arianna couldn’t have left the box with Justin yesterday.

Jeez, I hope not. She died 2-3 days ago (unless they organized a funeral & memorial just hours after her death.)

Arianna leaves everything else to the one man who changed her life, Brady Black.

Can’t be much. Since she’s been out of the big house she’s worked in the pub and been back in the hoosegow. Maybe she had some of her ill-gotten gains from drug running stashed away somewhere? LOL

Bulldog, loved your picture of Patch. Boy, your picture archives much be as extensive as Prevuze! That was an old one.

Can't wait to see the Finky Five's expressions when they find out Vivian has been sprung.

12:04 PM  
Anonymous TNChargerFan said...

I'm going to speculate that Nicole found the camera in the Kiriakis mansion and replaced it with a different one in the box before Justin was able to disperse with Arianna's "wordly goods." Whatever, just someone find the video and use it. Do something with it. Wipe the stupid look off of Sami's face. It'd be a little harder to do that with Rafe, since that's the only look he has.

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

I can't believe neither Gus nor Maggie made any comments about how Vivian must've smelled. Yikes!

I had to laugh when I saw the episode today and Phillip uttered the "But in true Kiriakis fashion, no one was having a good time"line. He must've gotten his sarcasm from Victor.

Loved "You mean we'll see Arianna," asks Rafe. "That's what video usually means," says Justin. and the Ho and Dope picture.

Thanks for the chuckles after a grueling dental session, Prevuze. Hmmm....DOOL/grueling dental session. Sometimes it's hard to tell the diff. HAHAHAHA

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Betyar said...

LMAO at Steve's malaria pic...what sort of strip clubs was he investigating to have gotten so deathy ill? And are we sure it's "malaria" he caught???

"'Rafe's sister is dead because of you,' says EJ, 'and yet he's still your little lap dog. How do you do it?'"...every boy likes lap time once in a while, EJ...and, since Rafe was smart enough to join "Sir Gallahad's knighhood", he seems to be getting lots of lap time with Sami. Also, the fact that he's kind, and humble, and honest...a guy can get anything he wants with those kinds of attributes!

"Justin, however is talking about Rafe's mind, for quitting the FBI"...let's see! A job with the FBI vs. being Sami's lap dog! In terms of benefits, Rafe's pretty smart if you ask me!

"'You were there in the end when it counted,'says Rafe. 'No,' says Brady, 'I SWEAR I wasn't driving.'"...That's histerical Prevuze! You had me cracking up at that one...

"Maggie shows up at the crypt. She's surprised to see Gus there, and notes Vivian looks terrible."...looks terrible ok, but how bad does she smell???

So, we're finally getting the reveal that Chad is Stefano's son. And by the looks of it, he'll be replacing EJ as Stefy's pet...interesting! I wonder where they'll be going with EJ's character going forward??

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

"Rafe's sister is dead because of you," says EJ, "and yet he's still your little lap dog. How do you do it?"

"I let him do more than sit on my lap," says Sami.

…and many in the audience have been reluctant witnesses to that fact.

Melanie walks in and wonders what Phillip is doing there.

It seems pretty obvious. Phillip is enjoying a cocktail with his mother, father, cousin, and the booze-soaked, money-grubbing, baby-swapping whore.

I think they're still conflicted over Gus' 'lifestyle.'

I be a thinkin’ that S & M has no boundaries for sexual preferences.

Chad is discouraged that Charles doesn't want to see him.

DOOL didn’t want to pay the actor for a day’s work nor did they feel it was necessary to find a Mama Hernandez for at least one episode. Sigh.

"You mean we'll see Arianna," asks Rafe.

"That's what video usually means," says Justin.

A fruit fly has more brain power than Rafe.

Maggie struggles inside the sarcophagus, "Vivian... let me out!"

I hope that Vivian was kind enough to scrub down the sarcophagus before dumping Maggie in it. Think of all the cooties!!!

Yippee!!!! DOOL has been renewed!! That means the faithful can look forward to at least two more years of glorious Prevuze snark!!!!!!!

5:46 AM  
Anonymous Judith said...

Question 1: What the heck was Will doing inside DiMansion?
Question 2 (already asked, but) Did Viv change the sheets?
Question 3: Sorry, Prevuze, but I can't make out this bit:

"Justin hands Rafe a Hernandez family heirloom. Sami breathes EJ a sigh of relief as Rafe asks him to take care of it."

6:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

PLEEZE! No more bodies locked in a crypt. That is the STUPIDEST story line. DOOL is expecting, I presume, that we all forget about normal bodily functions and lack of food and water and who knows what else. It's just dumb dumb dumb and PLEEZE get Maggie out of there pronto. Hate that story line just because it's nonsense.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Judith:

The item in the box that Arianna left to EJ was a crucifix that Mama Hernandez gave to her when Ari went to prison the first time.

I think Prevuze meant that Sami breathed a sigh of relief (when it wasn't anything to do with shooting EJ).

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Judith said...

Thanks, Applecheeks!

I am now, as my word verification seems to suggest, undrifi

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs