Saturday, August 28, 2010

Love Is War

There is a new DVD collection in town...


Enough said. Well, except the fact that this past week between EJ and Sami has made the couples in "The War Of The Roses" and "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" look like amateurs.

It's a good thing there was no feed this morning because I'm on the road again with no broadband. In fact I'm in an area so remote, I couldn't even use 'dialup' to post this. I had to use 'crankup.'

Happy weekend, DOOLers.

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


2 Comments:

Anonymous Leslie said...

I think The Lion In Winter should be included in your play list. Those Plantagenets could really mix it up. It was love medieval style!

Have a super road trip Prevuze!

6:16 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

Happy time off, wherever you are. I hope your weather is as nice (for once) as it is here.

Happy weekend everyone. :D

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs