Thursday, August 26, 2010

An Act Of Revenge

Daniel and Chloe come into the Kiriakis mansion den to see Victor. They tell him they have news. Cheerful Victor asks, "What, you're breaking up?"

Vivian stares at Maggie through the window in Maggie's kitchen door. Maggie is working on her computer. Vivian knocks and Maggie opens the door. "I hate to drop in," says Vivian, "But we need to talk... about Victor."

Nicole is with Stefano at the pub. He accuses her of lying when she says she doesn't know what Rafe is up to, "I also think you are very afraid." Nicole leaves.

Stefano goes back to Kate and says they should leave also. Kate is curious about his conversation with Nicole. Stefano insists they talk about it on the way home. "I love the imperative," says Kate, "It makes me feel so close to you." She goes to get the kids.

Stefano calls Marco, "I want you to take care of a problem for me."

Sami and EJ continue to argue. EJ claims at the last minute he couldn't hurt Sami by taking Sydney. Oh the remorse! "I asked you to marry me so I can spend all the Days Of Our Lives making it up to you."

Nicole gets back to her hovel and starts to pack. She curses Rafe for not protecting her.

Sami says that doesn't justify what EJ did. EJ reminds her of the pain she has inflicted on the people she loves. He insists he will never hurt her. "I can't believe you," says Sami, "Because I don't think you can help yourself. Every word out of your mouth is a lie."

He insists it isn't true...

"I love you, you love me
We're a happy family
With a great big hug
And a kiss from me to you
Won't you say you love me too?"

Vivian says she's there to ask a favor. Her earring comes off and she puts it in her purse. I suppose that will have some significance later. She talks about the new sarcophagus and says it has to be handled in a sensitive way and with discretion. She asks Maggie for the name of the funeral director she used for Mickey.

Nicole packs. A glove twists her doorknob.

Rafe and Roman are at the pier. They talk about what a slippery slimeball EJ is. Rafe thinks he'll get out of doing jail time, "But one way or another, he's gonna pay."

EJ stops Sami from storming out, "I'm right, aren't I? You still love me."

"Love doesn't have anything to do with this."

"Love has everything to do with this," insists EJ, "We love each other and our children. I've moved heaven and earth to make this up to you. I've changed. And you've changed. We can get through this. Because we love each other."

Things don't look good. Desperate EJ consults the Guy Manual for advice, "It's over. You're busted and there is nothing you can do to change her mind. All you have left is your self-respect. Do not... repeat... do not humiliate yourself by begging. Whatever you do, do not get down on your knees and beg her one more time to marry you. At least have one scrap of dignity left when she walks out on your sorry ass."

The loathsome, helpless, lost quivering mass drops to his knees, "Please... Marry me."

Maggie says she doesn't have the mortician's card, "I was hoping I wouldn't need his services again. When you love someone you don't care about the size of the coffin."

"I wanted Lawrence's grave to be a monument."

"I said love," snaps Maggie, "not a kinky obsession." She goes to get the mortician's information. Alone in the kitchen, Vivian snoops and finds the trip brochure, "This is going to be easier than I thought." She takes papers and puts them in her purse

Melanie walks in, "What the hell are you doing here?" Apparently the Salem potty-mouth still has not mended her ways.

Victor notices Chloe's dress is snug. She tells him she's pregnant. Tactful Victor asks, "Is the baby Daniel's?"

Chloe blows her short, but quite volatile stack, "How could you even ask me that!"

Nicole packs. The knob twists. Nicole sees the knobotwist, "OMG, I'm a dead woman."

Beaten, dejected, dignity-challenged EJ remains on his knees. Sami asks, "You know why I wanted to get married?"

EJ consults the Guy Manual for the perfect answer, "She's setting you up. DO NOT say, 'because you love me.'"

"Because you love me?"

Sami levels her verbal shotgun and gives him both barrels, "I was going to give Rafe one more chance to stop me. But I saw him kissing Nicole. So classic Sami I rush back here and beg you to marry me. Thank God Rafe still cares enough about me to spend that time to find the truth. Thank God he told me what you did."

EJ is beyond groveling, "But... but... you love me."

Sami is not beyond erupting like a tsunami on the sun, "Anything I felt for you was destroyed with what you did. I'm taking my kids and getting out of here and I will make sure you never see your children again." Stefano walks in. He asks what's going on. Sami has a few choice words for him, too, "As if you don't know! You know what your sick and twisted son did. You let everyone think that beautiful girl was dead. You relished our pain!"

In an effort to reel her in, Stefano also consults the Guy Manual, "One cardinal rule: when a woman is about to reach critical mass, NEVER tell her to pull herself together."

"Pull yourself together."

KABLOOIE!

"I'M NOT LETTING YOU TELL ME WHAT TO DO ANY MORE! I'M TAKING MY CHILDREN AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE THEM AGAIN!"

"Over my dead body," says Stefano.

TA-DA! The marines have arrived! In walks Rafe Hernandez, crack FBI agent and CD distributor, "If you try to stop her, then it will be over your dead body." Sami beams.

Nicole packs. The glove picks the lock. Nicole turns out the lights and hides. The goon comes in. Nicole cowers.

Kate joins the party in the rumpus room. Sami asks, "Where are my kids?" Kate says Mary has them and Sami starts to run out. Desperate EJ tries to grab Sami as she heads out the door. Sami slappy-slaps him away...

"DON'T TOUCH ME!"

Don't hold me to this, but I think that tender, passionate bedroom scene the Ejamis have been hoping for might not happen.

Kate wants to know what all the ruckus is about. Rafe announces, "The truth is out, EJ masterminded the Sydnapping."

Kate can't believe it, "EJ, why?"

"Can't you figure it out," asks Rafe, "To punish Sami for lying about her pregnancy... An act of revenge."

Victor says it was a simple question. Daniel asks what the matter is with him. Victor says, "I thought Chloe was barren."

"Who uses that term any more to talk about a woman who can't have children," asks Daniel.

"I wasn't talking about having children," says Victor, "I was talking about her mind." Victor says he just thought since Chloe couldn't conceive, there was a sperm donor. OK, so that makes absolutely no sense to me at all, but, hey... I've got a blog to get out. Victor apologizes. Chloe says God has been kind to her and given her everything she wants just the way she wants.

Vivian says she was just leaving, "You and Phillip must come over for drinkies." She turns and goes.

Melanie gets the pukies, "Absolutely not."

Maggie comes back. Melanie hands her a note Vivian left for her.

Vivian calls Gus who says the sarcophagus has arrived. Vivian is on her way, "But first, I have to write Maggie Horton's farewell letter."

Roman tells Caroline Sami canceled the wedding. Arianna comes in and overhears the story. "Hows that for a showstopper," asks Roman.

"That is pure evil," says Caroline. Armed with new information, Arianna runs off. Caroline says Sami and the kids can stay at the pub, "Do you think EJ and Stefano will let her leave with the children?"

"They got no choice," says Roman, "EJ and Stefano are about to lose everything."

It was a dark and stormy night inside Nicole's apartment. Without the storm. A ghostly figure sneaks around the room, inspecting every crevice. The shadowy intruder goes to the window and looks out, turns and sees Nicole. Nicole panics...

"SCREAM!"

Sami is out in the foyer telling her kids they're going to their new home. Johnny wants to stay. EJ rushes out attempting to find his testicles, but instead sees the kids. He stoops and tells Johnny, "Daddy will see you very soon." Johnny refuses to go. Sami ain't in no mood for contrary kids. She grabs and hauls. EJ hasn't had enough. The beaten, pathetic slob gives Sami one more opportunity to grind him under her heel as he asks to say goodbye to Sydney. Need I tell you Sami's reaction is less than enthusiastic?

Rafe, Sami & crew leave. EJ stares.

Victor pontificates, "So God has decided to single you out, Chloe? With all the suffering in the world, you must feel special God singled you out to give you what you want. It's a pet peeve of mine that people think God singles them out, that God is biased."

Daniel says he thought this would be pleasant, but it's not so he starts to go. Victor asks them to stay, "Chloe's child is family. No matter what."

Vivian is back in the crypt gushing over the sarcophagus. She turns to Gus, "Am I being too profound for you."

"No madame," says Gus, "It's lovely."

"It's brilliant," says Vivian, "But it's a shame to sully it with the person going inside."

Stunned EJ staggers around the rumpus room. Stefano says he doesn't understand how Rafe found out. Kate can't believe Stefano was in on this, "You knew?"

Stefano ignores her, "Answer me. How did this happen?"

Nicole screams and begs for her life. Of course the guy shows her his badge. Nicole gasps, "FBI?"

"Well, we know she can read," says the sarcastic agent. Nicole asks where the other agent went. "The other guy didn't want to be responsible for someone intent on getting herself killed." Nicole tells him he's free to scurry because she's leaving town.

Stefano asks for a private word with EJ.

Kate objects, "Am I not a member of this family, don't I deserve answers?"

"Not now," growls Stefano. Kate leaves. Stefano asks EJ what Nicole has to do with this. EJ tells him about Nicole overhearing their conversation. Stefano thinks EJ was careless. EJ don' need no stinkin' lectures. He says he paid Nicole, who said the truth would never come out.

Stefano rants, "God in heaven, what has happened to you? Has your love for Samantha ruined your mind? Is that why your whole life is going up in smoke?"

Chloe stares at Phillip's picture. Victor again apologizes and vows to be on his best behavior. Tired Chloe leaves. Daniel stays. Daniel says he's sick and tired of the way Victor treats Chloe. Victor says he apologized and realizes he was disrespectful. Daniel says, "She's pregnant, hormonal and fragile and doesn't have to deal with your disrespect."

"But," asks Victor, "why is she so fragile? She should be the happiest woman alive."

Nicole is on the phone with her bank, "They did what?" She gets off the phone and says her accounts have been frozen. Looks like Nicole won't be leaving town. George wonders where she'll go. "The only place I can," says Nicole.

Sami & company run into the pub. Caroline takes the kids into the kitchen. Roman asks if Will knows what happened. Sami says not yet, "I feel like a damn fool." Rafe insists EJ won't hurt her any more. Sami wants to protect the kids. Roman promises she and the kids will be taken care of.

EJ tells Stefano he'll handle things, "My mess, my responsibility. I'll fix it."

"How?"

"I'll kill Nicole," he rushes out.

Vivian inspects the sarcophagus. She thinks this will be easier than the first time.

Nicole arrives at Chloe's place with a birthday present. She notices Chloe is pregnant, "We have some serious catching up to do."

Kate calls and leaves a message for Will and says she's at the lake. Chad finds her, "You OK?" Kate says she's fine, but Chad doesn't believe her, "If you wanna talk you've been nice to me and I'd like to return the favor. I take it you didn't go to the wedding?" Kate tells him the wedding is off. She asks Chad to have Will call if he sees him. Stefano finds them. He asks Chad to scram.

"You did not say goodbye," says Stefano.

Kate is not a happy camper, "Do I get a demerit for that?"

"No," says Stefano, "In our family we call it a 'DiMerat.'"

Arianna shows up at the DiMera mansion. "I take it you heard," says EJ, "Take your shot. Everyone else is."

Caroline joins the group in the pub and drags Roman off. Roman congratulates Rafe.

Sami says, "I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything."

"Thank you," says Sami, "You saved me today. Again. Thank you so much." Hugs.


NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


14 Comments:

Anonymous Bergenstein said...

The puking sound you hear coming from me is projectile vomitting my breakfast and possible last night's dinner. Rafenstein is my new diet.

I knew it was coming, I knew she wasn't going to buy the you did wrong, I did wrong defense. But at least she admitted the real reason she was going to marry EJ. Where do I begin with those sanctimonious Brady's? Really? It's a great day when the kids father has to get on his knees to beg the woman (their mother) he loves to marry him? To forgive the crappy thing he did - when she did basically the same thing???

Wait...pause....only a show. Sometimes these writers drive me to the point of pure viviennancy.

Vivienne cracks me up. Somehow I get the feeling her plan is not going to go off without a hitch.

Victor once again gets all the best lines.


The loathsome, helpless, lost quivering mass drops to his knees, "Please... Marry me."
You know you would think after consulting the very descriptive guy manual, that EJ would know by now to listen to it.

Well Rafe fans start your celebrations. I have a feeling they will go on until Sept.10thish. I can't wait to read in the coming days (don't want to spoil anything) how EJ has this all coming to him. Because lord knows Sami gets away scott free (she IS a Brady after all). Savor this moment because it won't last long. MUHWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

4:49 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

Her earring comes off and she puts it in her purse. I suppose that will have some significance later.

DOOL = Foreshadowing R Us

Nicole sees the knobotwist, "OMG, I'm a dead woman."

We couldn’t get that lucky.

In walks Rafe Hernandez, crack FBI agent and CD distributor, "If you try to stop her, then it will be over your dead body." Sami beams.

Prevuze, you forgot “owner of secret decoder ring”. By the way, did the light reflect off Rafe’s perfect gleaming white teeth? Dudley Do-Right storms the DiMera mansion to save Nell Fenwick from the clutches of Snidely Whiplash. Where are Rocky and Bullwinkle? Damn – wrong cartoon. Apparently, this is DOOL’s hackneyed version of a morality play. Actually, it’s more like a comedy of the absurd. On second thought, it would be the cartoon of the absurd.

Victor says he just thought since Chloe couldn't conceive, there was a sperm donor. OK, so that makes absolutely no sense to me at all, but, hey... I've got a blog to get out.

Thank goodness Prevuze is able to make allowances for the material being viewed. If making sense was a prerequisite, there wouldn’t be a blog to read.

Vivian inspects the sarcophagus. She thinks this will be easier than the first time.

Experience is everything.

"Thank you," says Sami, "You saved me today. Again. Thank you so much." Hugs.

Since this episode is so clichéd, I was waiting for Sami to say “you’re my hero”. The townhouse is gone. That means DOOL is going to pop for a new set – Rafe’s manly bedroom. Let the marathon boink-a-thon commence! If that's redundant, I'm too disgusted to care. As for EJ, he needs a leather bound copy of the Guy Manual with all the important stuff highlighted. To regrow a pair, I would also suggest on line refresher course in Manning It Up 101.

Thanks Prevuze because I think I need to take a pass on this one. Sigh. How perfect is this? My word verification is "excedin". Watching this scintillating episode of Daze is bound to give me a first-class Excedin headache.

6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

warning spoiler

i was given a tape its a pre pre prevue of a clip from september 2010
they are still dragging the Rafe/EJ/Sami/Nicolle storyline.

in the clip EJ confronts Nicole about everything that happend and Safe is in bed together

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x9OL_TAo6I

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw the quality is terable the person filmed it with a cell phone lol

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EJ's face shows so many different emotions, fear, sorrow, anger, love; it's evident that James Scott is a great actor, as well as looks great too! On the other hand, Rafe's face and voice remains the same...one big monotone and deer in the headlights look.

My OFPS moment...Why did the writers have EJ get down on his knees and beg Sami to marry him? The old EJ would never do that.

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a very big EJ fan. As someone said he is one of the better actor's on the show and one of the most interesting characters. I believe that this show and it's story lines are awful. But if EJ Dimera was going to survive what they did to his character he needed to lose Sami. It's my hope he goes back to what he once was. He might not be a "nice guy" but really it's a soap opera.... Too many lovesick nice guys makes for a boring show.

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

"Chloe's child is family. No matter what." That's more true than you realize, Vic.

My WTH? moment: Nicole arrives at Chloe's place with a birthday present. She goes from one scene screaming in fear over an intruder to the next showing up at Chloe's doorstep with a gift??

Melanie walks in, "What the hell are you doing here?" Apparently the Salem potty-mouth still has not mended her ways. Or she's just been taking greeting lessons from Nathan.

"I love you, you love me
We're a happy family
With a great big hug
And a kiss from me to you
Won't you say you love me too?"
Or, the version I grew up with:

"I love you, you love me
We're a happy family
With a knick-knack-paddy-whack
Give a dog a bone
This old man went rolling home."


Either way it'll be stuck in my head all day. HA

Great Prevuze and pictures today. Thanks!

8:22 AM  
Blogger fwickafwee said...

"No," says Stefano, "In our family we call it a 'DiMerat.'"

hahahahahahaha that was clever!

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Betyar said...

Love your new name Berg! :)...the thought of a projectile vomitting Bergenstein will ensure my breakfast is light this morning. I could use dropping a few punds myself! Reading Prevuze before breakfast...best diet on the net!!! Who'da thought?!

Victor is hilarious! Chloe doesn't know how lucky she is to have all this snark directed at her..In my twisted family, all we ever do is poke fun at our disfunctionality!(Is that even a word???) Anyway, I miss my uncles(God rest their souls)...they always had a field day making fun of the potential "sperm donors" in my life!

All kidding aside...I know EJ is going through his own personal hell right now, but so is Sami. She has built these walls around her heart, and every time she tries to take them down, she is faced with all the pain & anger of dealing with her past. Somedays those emmotions are overwhelming, and she feels like throwing her hands up and saying "the hell with it! It's never gonna work!) She goes through a range of emmotions every day, from anger, to pain, to regret...she feels frustrated to no end. She has come to the realization that if given the same circumstances in her past, she would have acted differently, but the outcome would have been the same. Some days she feels dejected, like she's grieving...those are the good days. But she tries every day to sort out her past and get some sort of closure. She's not there yet. She's often thought that it would take an exorcism or an act of God(preferrably the latter) to get him out of her system. She wants to move on, but the more she tries, the harder it gets. She knows she no longer belongs in the past...she can make a difference elsewhere. (S)(S)(S)(S)(S)!!! Feel my frustration here???

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Bergenstein said...

Ah Betyar - Prevuze has so many uses.

My one flaw is why do I care about this storyline at all? Why??????

Maybe I need to be more focused on Vivienne's storyline for a while, at least it's funny.

I will now go by Bergenstein until I can stomach this show again OR Rafe doesn't make me want to pluck out my eyes and pour elmer's paste into them and light them on fire.

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Luci said...

Please excuse me while I wipe the self-righteous hypocrite off my cheek. Sami sprays when she shouts.

I know it was going to be batsh*t when it happened, and oh yes IT IS. But come on. To throw Rafe in EJ's face while he's BEGGING you to marry him?

You know it's going to be a lasting Safe relationship off the heels of this explosion! Good luck with allll THAT. ;)R

Victor's lines are the greatest. He kills me.

Im now rooting for Chloe and Phillip to reunite. I guess that wont happen until the poor baby is born and then requires some sort of medical help. Sounds familiar... no?

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UGH! Sami was "saved" from EJ?! GMAFB!!!! What exactly was she in danger of? Falling even more in love with EJ? Finally realising that Rafe is just a FANTASY? Well, IA with other posters on here, the maggot-infested pukey drool known as "Safe" won't last long & I sure as HELL will not tune in their boink-bang-f*** fest!

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG. I just saw todays's show Ejami rocked. This is what I call real acting. It was off the charts. I love these two. I was mesmerized by their acting. So real so emotional. I couldn't stop watching. I have seen it three times so far. EJ is right Sami does love him she didn't deny it. She always will. I repeat best actors on the show. Best chemistry. Great looks. Both grey. Ejami all the way. How many times have SAFE shown this much emotion. Raise of hands please. Umm not one?

Now I will rant.
I got to agree on one thing, the SAFE boink-a-feast is gonna make me hurl. For goodness sake that's all they did/will do. I also agree with another poster if I wanna see porn (SAFE) i'll go to another channel. While all their boinking is going on, where are Sami's kids. They just got taken from a stable home, away from their dad. They are probably so confused upset sad. But mom and her new boyfriend are boinking. Shows you what type of people SAFE are. Can't anyone (Safe fans) see this.
It's DISGUSTING!! The kids come first SAFE not the sack. Is this what the SAFE fans wanted. The only emotions Rafester has (and little that they are) is when he's in bed with Sami. But hey this is what SAFE fans wants. Be happy. Can SAFE sex keep the story going. I don't think so.

I am so looking forward to the scenes "after" the EJ shooting. Ali and James are gonna rock again.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Been busy all day, getting ready for a weekend get-a-way and just realized I HADN'T READ PREVUZE YET!

I imagine a part of my subconscious didn't want to read about the EJami/Safe fiasco.

My biggest laugh came from Rafe Hernandez, crack FBI agent and CD distributor.

My biggest HUH!? moment was finding out Nicole's intruder was an FBI agent. Why would an FBI agent break into Nicole's apartment and skulk around in the dark??

Just one of the many excellent questions fated never to be answered by DOOL.

Prevuze, however, sees all and answers all - as snarkily as possible and thank goodness for that!

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs