Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Victimizer

Rafe unbuttons his shirt. Nicole bounces on the bed in anticipation of the pending festivities, "I feel like I need a few dollar bills to stuff in there."

Rafe stops, "I can't do this."

Gus comes into the den and finds Vivian on the phone. He's glad to see her smiling. Vivian says she's happy because she's being proactive now, "Instead of being the victim, I'm going to be the victimizer. I have a plan to get that phony out of Victor's life for once and for all."

Gus asks, "Does that mean you are leaving town?"

Victor finds Maggie at the hospital. She says she's there researching therapists for Hope. Victor says if the state won't cover the expenses, he will. Maggie thinks that's generous. Victor thinks it's a way of impressing Maggie.

Sami strolls at the dock. Roman finds her, "You were in deep thought. Wanna talk about it?" Sami says she was trying to decide something. "To marry EJ," says Roman, "The answer is simple. Don't."

EJ is on the phone leaving a message for Nicole. He reminds her she has a lot to lose if she doesn't keep up her end of the agreement. He gets off and decides to go talk to her. As he opens the door Arianna is standing there, "Thank God you finally opened that door. I've been here for four hours."

Nicole accuses Rafe of messing with her. Rafe says he's just not thinking straight. "At least you were thinking," says Nicole, "For you that's a big step up. But I thing you are using me."

"And I think you are using me," says Rafe.

Kate, Stefano and Will are at the pub. Kate asks about the DiMera enterprises project and Will clams up. Stefano tells her about not wanting Chad to work with them. Will says Chad hasn't been in touch and thinks it's bad that he's off somewhere brooding. Kate and Stefano try to be upbeat and Kate decides to leave, "I need some air. The stench of all that chowdah is killing me."

Nicole rants. She wonders how she could be using Rafe. Rafe says his only motive was to be her friend, but she wanted to make it something else. Nicole mocks, "Oh, did I scare off da widdle boy? This whole thing has been a charade.

"I just wanted friendship and you wanted something physical," says Rafe.

"Oh, how crude of me," says Nicole. She reminds him he keeps trying to put her behind bars. He says he's seen a different side of her lately and thinks maybe he hasn't been fair to her, "You don't trust me. I get it. But I think men have used you your whole life. You deserve better than that."

EJ says he has to go to a meeting. Arianna reminds him they had a meeting scheduled. EJ backs off and invites her in.

Roman asks about Rafe. Sami says she was on her way to see him. Roman is thrilled, "By all means don't let me stop you." Sami says she and Rafe fight all the time. Roman says maybe this time will be different and leaves. Sami conjures up a fantasy about Rafe arresting Nicole. In her little mind trip, she rushes in to find Rafe slapping the cuffs on Nicole. He sees Sami and says, "I did this for you, Sami, to prove how much I love you."

"I love you," says Sami.

Rafe asks, "You're not going to marry EJ are you?"

"No," pants Sami, "I love you."

Sami pops out of her little illusion, "Maybe you're right. Maybe it will be different." It'll be different all right. But I don't think Rafe will be using the handcuffs to arrest her.

Nicole wonders why Rafe would suddenly want to be with her. Rafe says he didn't say that, "It's just that I've screwed up a lot lately."

Nicole says, "That's because you're in love with Sami."

"No," says Rafe, "I'm in love with Sami because I'm screwed up. I know you love Sydney and were in love with EJ and that's what made you do those crazy things."

Nicole don' wanna talk about it, "I'm tired of being unhappy."

"Me, too."

Kate finds Chad brooding at the beach. She asks how things are going with Charles. Chad says he hasn't talked to him since their big blowup, "He's treating me like I don't exist. I think I hate him."

"You don't mean that."

"I do," says Chad, "I really hate him. I wish to God he wasn't my father."

EJ remembers kissing Sami on the beach as he joins Arianna in the rumpus room. He shows her where to sign the papers to have her record cleared. In return for a clean record, she agrees not to sue the SPD for arresting her, "It's a standard form. The SPD gives it to everyone it falsely arrests, which is basically everyone who has been in jail there." They both sign. Arianna says she doesn't understand why Hope framed her. They joke about EJ not remembering the meeting. EJ drops the bomb, "I have some news. Samantha and I are getting married."

Roman kisses Sami and wishes her good luck. He leaves. Sami gives herself a pep talk.

Nicole says it would be refreshing not to be unhappy, but she doesn't trust people. Rafe says he made a mistake doing this and should go. Nicole stops him, "Even though the circumstances aren't perfect I'd like to give this... us... a chance."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah," says Nicole, "What do I have to lose. so... where do we start." Rafe has no problem finding a place to start.

Victor says he was angry about Hope at first, but now he sees things differently. Vivian shows up. She steps in and rips Hope, But don't worry, darling, I've found a way to ease your pain."

"What," says Victor, "Are you filing for divorce?"

Kate wishes she could help Chad. She offers to call Charles but Chad vetoes that, "No one can tell him I'm not responsible for Mom's death."

That's insane," says Kate, "It's not as if you pushed her. It's more like you got her so discombobulated she dove off so she wouldn't have to hear you talking any more." Chad leaves.

Kate flashes back to meeting with Madeline in the rumpus room and talking about the secret. Madeline asks, Were you cavalier about being a whore?" See, right away sharp viewers can tell this isn't going to be your usual girl talk. Madeline asks, "Weren't you concerned your family would find out? Did you want your children to suffer that shame?"

"Of course not," says Kate, "But I can't see why this other secret doesn't concern you. What would happen if Chad found out that he is Stefano DiMera's son?"

"For one thing," says Madeline, "He'd want a lot bigger allowance. No one can ever know. It would destroy them."

Kate stands on the beach and stares, "Sorry, Chad."

Arianna says, "Rafe has moved on. I don't want to go there."

"I don't blame you," says EJ, "If Rafe were there, I wouldn't want to go there either."

Arianna thinks Sami is a train wreck, "I just... she hurt my brother and I don't want the same thing to happen to you."

Nicole says she likes Rafe's style. He likes hers, too. They de-style each other and get down to the bare facts. Nicole says, "I thought you wanted to take it slow."

"Too much thinking," grunts Rafe.

Sami walks up to the door, looks through the window and gets an eyeful.

Nicole and Rafe go at it. Nicole sees Sami and really puts on an act, "Oh, Rafe don't stop!" Don't worry, viewers, he doesn't.

Lexie brings Ciara and Theo to the beach. Theo points out the stars. Ciara says she misses her mommy. Kate asks if Stefano could handle unexpected news given his health issues.

Stefano says he's proud of Will. He gets a call and leaves to take it. Chad comes in. Will sees him and asks where he has been. Chad says he's sorry for not returning messages but is having tough times at home. Will sympathizes. Chad says he can't do the project, "My head isn't in the right place."

"You have a lot of company," says Will, "Most people in Salem have their head up their butt."

Chad sees Stefano, "Oh, I get it. He didn't want me working with you on the project."

EJ and Arianna sit in the rumpus room enjoying their last few seconds of peace and quiet. Hurricane Sami busts in. When she sees Arianna there, Sami says she'll be upstairs. "Something seems wrong with you," says EJ. The man is as perceptive as a brick.

Divorce is the last thing on Vivian's mind, "You're stuck with me."

"I was afraid of that," says Victor.

"I've Made reservations for us at the best restaurant in town... Chez Francois." She turns to Maggie, "No offense to your little hole in the wall." Maggie's had enough. She leaves.

Victor wants to hear what Vivian has to say. Vivian brings up Isabella, "She's buried in such a nondescript manner. Doesn't she deserve better than that?"

Lexie and Kate have shipped the kids off to play by the lake, "Why don't you kiddies try to swim across and see who can be the first to reach Michigan?"

Kate says she's worried about Sami joining the family and wonders if it will affect Stefano. Lexie says she thinks he can cope with it. Kate asks how it felt when Lexie first found out Stefano was her father, "Did you ever wish it were otherwise?"

"Only during those years he had me trapped in that tunnel," says Lexie.

Will says it's not that Stefano doesn't like him. Chad says Will doesn't have to make excuses, "I'm not worried about Stefano. I'm worried that my dad isn't speaking to me." Will suggests a movie. Chad declines and walks off.

Stefano returns and asks what Will and Chad were talking about. "You," says Will, "And how you don't like him."

Rafe sees Nicole glancing out the window and asks what she's looking at. "Nothing," says Nicole. She heads for the bathroom, "I'm going to freshen up."

Sami tells EJ nothing is wrong. Arianna sees a situation smoldering and decides it's time to go. She thanks EJ and leaves. EJ says he told Arianna about their engagement. Sami says she wants the whole world to know. EJ asks, "Do you want to tell me what's bothering you?"

"No," says Sami, "I'd rather do this." She moves in and kisses him.

Vivian says she was thinking of buying a sarcophagus for Isabella. Victor wonders what this is all about. "It's because I love you and I would do anything for you," says Vivian.

Nicole comes out wearing a robe, "Now that I've sobered up... I think I should get some sleep... alone."

"No problem," says Rafe, "I enjoyed hanging out with you. Maybe we can do that another time."

Nicole says, "You're a great guy." Translation, "See ya, chump."

Rafe hugs her and starts to go. Nicole says, "On second thought, I'd like some company. Maybe you could just hold me?" Rafe agrees. They get on the bed. Rafe holds. Nicole smiles, "I never would have thought it... you and me together."

Rafe asks, "It's not so bad is it?"

"No."

EJ and Sami heat things up. When they come up for air, EJ says, "I didn't see that coming."

"I love you," says Sami.

EJ asks, "Would you say that one more time?"

"I love you and I can't wait to marry you."

"And I can't wait to marry you," says EJ.

"So why should we," asks Sami, "Lets forget a big wedding and get married tomorrow." EJ dives in for more.

Will asks if there is a reason Stefano doesn't like Chad. Stefano says, "Chad has been raised by... how do I put it... untrustworthy people. And the apple does not fall far from the tree." Will makes a pitch to help Chad. Stefano says he admires his generous heart, but Chad isn't their problem.

Lexie says given Stefano's questionable morals she isn't especially proud to be his daughter and wishes some days he weren't her biological father.

EJ and Sami go at it but, as usual, Sami the tease pulls away. She heads across the room as EJ asks what she is doing. "I have to make calls and change the plans"

"You told me you wanted a traditional wedding," says EJ.

"I changed my mind," says Sami.

"Why the rush, though."

Sami says, "I had an epiphany. This is about us and our kids. We deserve to be happy and there is no reason to wait. "

EJ reminds her, "This is for all the Days Of Our Lives."

"Yeah," says Sami, "It is. And I can't wait."

"By this time tomorrow," says EJ, "you and I will be married." He moves in for more kissing and the requisite teasing from Miss I've-got-my-virginity-back Brady.

DOOL writers explain why EJ and Sami didn't make love in today's broadcast episode: The producers were concerned about premature Ejamielation.

Rafe and Nicole cuddle. Nicole sleeps. Rafe wakes. He slowly gets up and tiptoes into the bathroom. Unlike a normal agent who would go through Nicole's stuff in the bathroom where she couldn't see him, Agent Doofus comes back with her purse and pulls out the CD.

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


46 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is IT. I am DONE with wasting my time on this craphole soap. I generally don't watch soaps but I tuned into this one for EJ & Sami, but now that the writers have completely destroyed them, I'm not going to bother anymore.

If tptb want to go with an inferior, run of the mill, lackluster, DULL soap couple (i.e Sami & the gorilla mutant Riff-Raff (aka "Rafe")). Then fine by me but I'm gone. Have a great day all.

P.S. I'm sorry about the character bashing of Rafe, i realize I am being tad bit immature BUT I DESPISE this character with a passion AND I NEED 2 BE ENTERTAINED (not TORTURED)& Days is just NOT DELIVERING!

3:26 AM  
Anonymous CJ said...

There goes your "ILY" Ejami fans. Happy now?

4:40 AM  
Anonymous Berg said...

Hmmm now methinks the joke is on us. The rewrite was to point out to the audience this is clearly NOT an EJAMI story. I cannot believe we get an I love you that is thoughtless and mean. All for the love of "Starfish" Hernandez. Sorry Rafe fans. He has more chemistry with Nicole than anyone else.

Also, if you were a fan of Sami beign with anyone BUT EJ they are destroying Sami too. They are portraying her as weak and stupid.

The retching sound you hear is from me by the way.

With or without premature Ejamielation - it is only Prevuze for me from now on. NEVER AGAIN!!!! Writers!! I am done with your witchy trickery ways to lure me in to watch.

4:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ CJ: HELL NO! Please read my above comment if it wasn't CRYSTAL clear about how I feel about this CRAPPY s/l. U must seriously think we're idiots if u think that this ILY makes us "happy".

4:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ Berg: it has always been pretty clear that this isn't an EJami story. From the get go EJ has been portrayed as the "evil" interloper in the "greatest love story of all" (i.e. puke-snot-drool fest known as "Safe"). Hahahahahaha!

*possible spoiler alert* But perhaps, the tide will turn once all the "secrets" are out in the open & EJ will get shot-it is then that her true feelings always rise to the surface...

4:51 AM  
Anonymous Berg said...

Not really. I think what we will get is a stupid who shot EJ story and it will be Sami. He will wake up with no memory, but still be married to him. She will stay with him to protect herself from going to jail. He will get his memory back but pretend it hasn't come back. Somewhere in the process she will fall for him. Sorry but that S/L sucks.

Show should have been called "Blows Giant Monkey Chunks"

Because my speculation will piss off all the non-ejami fans, and if you are truly an EJAMI you won't want that s/l crapfest either.

Just said to myself "bitter much" LMAO!

4:54 AM  
Anonymous CJ said...

NOW Sami's character is being damaged?

Where's the spin? She finally said it! You guys use Lucas saying EJ is the love if Sami's life even though he was being sarcastic at the time. This isn't any different. Time to break out the banners! Right?

Oh, I see. It's too fresh. You want to give people time to forget what context it was said in. THEN you will spin. I get it. Its better if you remove the context. I'll wait for the "finally, she said it" banners.

5:02 AM  
Anonymous Frustrated and ANGRY in Salem said...

So we FINALLY get Sami's "I love you" to EJ and it is totally phony.
Thanks soooo much. We only waited four years for her to say it, and when we finally do it is only a knee-jerk reaction to seeing Brillo-Brow with Nicole. I'm with Anon-they have blown this storyline to hell-all to pimp the Rafester.
So are we happy now? I don't think so, it's time to move on. I wish Sami would get shot and shave HER head cuz I don't like my man without his hair.

5:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh so not cool writers..Sami never said the three words and finally she tells it but in a total phony, fake way in a jealous reaction to a Rafe/Nicole hook up..sigh..so not cool..so not cool.. we just wanted a once genuine "I love you" from her in 4 years, i guess it was too much to ask...sigh..yeah they have really destroyed Ejami but worse of all they are destroying Sami's character with this writing..she is now a big user..oh well bye bye Days..

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

"Instead of being the victim, I'm going to be the victimizer.”

When has Vivian EVER been a victim? Geez!

Maggie thinks that's generous. Victor thinks it's a way of impressing Maggie.

Since washboard abs isn’t an option, the money has got to do the trick.

"I just wanted friendship and you wanted something physical," says Rafe.

It appears that Rafe mistakenly threw out his Guy Manual along with the empty pizza box and beer cans.

It'll be different all right. But I don't think Rafe will be using the handcuffs to arrest her.

Is a copy of Locker Room Lolita in Rafe’s CD collection?

"I really hate him. I wish to God he wasn't my father."

OMG - FORESHADOWING!!!!!!!!!

“I've found a way to ease your pain."

"What," says Victor, "Are you filing for divorce?"

Victor really is priceless.

"Why don't you kiddies try to swim across and see who can be the first to reach Michigan?"

…and watch out for the Asian carp! If you make too much noise, they’ll jump right out of the water and smack you in the face.

Unlike a normal agent who would go through Nicole's stuff in the bathroom where she couldn't see him, Agent Doofus comes back with her purse and pulls out the CD.

That pretty much says it all. Sigh!

Premature Ejamielation – LOL!!! Nicole, Rafe, and starfish – now that’s quite a triangle!!

I have always felt that this blog is all about peace, love, snark, truth, justice, and the Prevuze way. If a character is bashed, it is always done in good fun. For all those reasons, taking aim at or taunting individuals and/or fan bases is best done on other forums. Yes, I will admit to having a preference for EJ being with Sami, so I'm feeling a tad frustrated right now. I will even go so far as to say that the writing sucks. This includes Rafe. By making him so one dimensional, the writers have done the character no favors. Giving Rafe a back story would be a good start. As for Sami, she needs to get her mojo back.

Daze is ONLY a soap opera. Have a great day everyone and be kind.

5:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Count me DONE with Days too. ITA that writers have tortured ejami fans enough, and Sami's latest is just vicious trampling. ta ta

6:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah it is just a soap but this writing sucks...so now let them reunite Sami with Rafe, it is inevitable anyway but with this direction RIP Sami Brady, with this characterisation don't make her the leading lady of the show she is not a "it" with this writing, she is less and less popular everyday..i almost feel bad for Ali Sweeney..they want to change her character to a "good girl" but in the process their "good girl model" is not rootable..after 17 years this actress deserved better for her character..she could have been more grown-up with a job, some friends, with a single life for a while..but no now she is the good girl weak, needy and still a liar but now also a big user and a cheater..they just destroy her..but yeah it is just a soap so whatever..lol..let's move on and RIP Sami Brady.

6:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When Vivian talked of re-burying Isabella all I could think is, "Oh crap, is she going to bury Carly alive again?"

6:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

>When Vivian talked of re-burying Isabella all I could think is, "Oh crap, is she going to bury Carly alive again?"<

With the script recycling going on, I bet Maggie is on the list to be buried alive this time. I miss Ivan.

7:05 AM  
Anonymous Betyar said...

I agree Leslie. This is just a soap after all, and it should be entertainment for most viewers. I don't see the need for character bashing(unless it's done in a humorous way, like Prevuze does it)...I mean JS and GG have been called every name in the book, and it's insulting to both of them. They are actors, trying to tell a story...when did they become "rapist" EJ or "my man" EJ(I didn't realize he had a wife!? wouldn't that make his "bigamist" EJ, since he's about to marry Sami on the show?) And what's with "gorilla mutant" Rafe? Has it ever occured to you people that some of them might be reading your posts, and that they have feelings just like you and I do??? Or that these plot changes are happening for a reason? Those of you who have been watching this soap for a while should know that the actors' characters change over time...An actor's longevity on the show adds to the show's success, but it also involves them in role changes over time. I mean Sami drugged Austin to sleep with him because she was jealous of her sister Carrie...then she became a very vindictive version of Sami called "Sam"...then she drove Lucas to drink, hence Lucas became "alcoholic Lucas"...someting THIS Sami would NEVER have done. Can we just put a little more thought in what we post here? I gripe about some of the s/l's just as much as everyone else, but character bashing is really uncalled for!

7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ew @ Rafe/Nicole hook-up. Here's what's so creepy about it (bear with me here, lol): If Rafe sleeps with Nicole and Nicole has slept with Brady and Brady has slept with Arianna.......eeeeewwwwww!!!!! It's like bro/sis sharing cooties, blah!!!

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Berg said...

If we can't call anyone names - my creative days are over!! I mean I will miss terms like "Brillo-Brow" and "Starfish Hernandez", what about "NicHo", "Ariannair", "Lucastard", "SteponMe"??? Lucanstein is also a favorite. Please, please don't take that away from me. Oh wait are we talking about the actual actors? No I only live in Salem in my mind there are no actors!!!! This is real life!!!!

In all seriousness, if we can poke fun at the writers, who do we poke fun at? Surely, not ourselves.

I will not cowtail to the masses, I will not be silenced - Long life Prevuze and this monkey crapfest that is known as DOOL but mostly long live ROBO JOHN!!!!

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry Anonym Rafe/Nicole don't have sex together after all, they just sleep together (yeah right like Nicole would have stop it but whatever..lol total plot writing as usual) anyway this hook up was just a way to show that Sami was jealous and still wanted to be with Rafe over Ej ah of course to make the Wedding crasher/crash oups ceremony happens more quickly like friday ! lol

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Berg said...

P.S. Long Life and Long Live Prevuze!! Somehow the typos make it more funny to me

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll read Prevuze but DAYS has gone off my list of must see t.v.

Nothing is more boring than trying to watch Carrie and Austin, JT's Roman and Marlena via Rafe and Sami.

Life is just too short.

I hope Corday's plan to save DAYS is much better than the crap it's currently spewing.

8:29 AM  
Anonymous WingNut '75 said...

Vivian brings up Isabella, "She's buried in such a nondescript manner. Doesn't she deserve better than that?"

Uhoh...2 mentions of Isabella in the last 2 days (remember Brady Brady Black visiting her grave yesterday)? I'm feeling an "Isabella back from the dead" s/l coming on. They'll dig her up to put her in Viv's new sarcophagus only to find the grave empty. She can then appear in town with a case of amnesia and the writers can then spend a year dragging out the reveal of who she really is. Then they'll get to spend another year revealing exactly what she's been up to for the last 20 years.

Once that's done, John and Marlena will return from the land of Swiss Miss and the writers can have yet another geriatric love triagle brewing for after the Viv-Vic-Maggie-Caroline quagrangle is resolved.

When Vivian talked of re-burying Isabella all I could think is, "Oh crap, is she going to bury Carly alive again?"

Oooohhhh...yet another script recycling opportunity. Hadn't thought of that scenario. Good call, Anonymous!

"Why don't you kiddies try to swim across and see who can be the first to reach Michigan?"

Because nobody in their right mind is trying to come to Michigan - everyone's leaving. Even those kiddies can see that there are no jobs here!!

If Rafe sleeps with Nicole and Nicole has slept with Brady and Brady has slept with Arianna.......eeeeewwwwww!!!!!

And just wait until Corday forces Safe down our throat and we can add Rafe sleeping with Sami to that list. Granted Brady and Sami aren't really brother and sister, but still.....eeeeeewwwwwww!!!!!

Prevuse® - Best incest blog on the Internet.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

"Instead of being the victim, I'm going to be the victimizer.”

When has Vivian EVER been a victim? Geez!


In all fairness I'm not 100% sure about the first part of that statement. I type what I hear, but sometimes it gets a little garbled between the ears and the keyboard. I believe the garbling happens when it's passing through the brain so... 'nuff said.

"I really hate him. I wish to God he wasn't my father."

OMG - FORESHADOWING!!!!!!!!!


And so SUBTLE!!!!!!!!!

If Rafe sleeps with Nicole and Nicole has slept with Brady and Brady has slept with Arianna.......eeeeewwwwww!!!!!

And just wait until Corday forces Safe down our throat and we can add Rafe sleeping with Sami to that list. Granted Brady and Sami aren't really brother and sister, but still.....eeeeeewwwwwww!!!!!

Prevuse® - Best incest blog on the Internet.


Better be careful. If we start playing "Who's slept with who's slept with who" in Salem we could come up with more eeewwwweess than a flock of sheep.

8:57 AM  
Anonymous Luci said...

Alright, DEEP BREATHS people.

While the I love you from Sami wasnt this grand romantic gesture, neither was EJs! He only told Sami he loved her AFTER he walked in on her making out with Rafe, remember?

These two are always a mess, and of course Sami is going to drop the love bomb in a moment of insane rage/jelously/typical Sami.

IMO, I think it's just plot building so that when Sami finds out about the kidnapping EJ will also find out she made out with Rafe after saying yes and asking Rafe to stop the wedding. Then EJ is hurt and DONE with Sami. And after the SPOILER we've all heard about comes to a HEAD (hehe), she has to prover her love to him.

At least, that's what I hope happens.

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Betyar said...

Oh no Berg...I didn't mean you can't call them names. Please don't feel you have to give up your creative genius, we'd miss it around here:) I've never seen you bash an actor on Prevuze before. You are always fair. It's some of the posters who can't get over old roles the actors had to play. I remember when they tried to redeem EJ in 08, so they could make the Ejami love scenes believable...some viewers had a conniption. WTH? And some people keep griping about Galen being from Passions...who cares??? He's on Days now! So why not let him act? It's just nonsense. Just like you, I love the creative names...my faves are Step-on-me, Beaure-barf, and DR. Cop-a-feel...Oh, and I also loved ROBO John...but those are all in fun...I'm sure the actors have a sense of humor themselves.

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, I'm with Berg. I don't feel the need to be "politically correct", or even particularly nice when commenting on a blog. And I hardly think any of the actors are reading about the day ahead on their computer-since it is old hat for them-sorry Prevuze...

And yes, while we vent here we do all realize it is "only a soap opera". If you don't realize that then you should be reading this in a padded cell.......come on people, loosen up!!!!!!!!

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in the dark here; will someone please enlighten me. What is the spoiler about EJ being shot?

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luci, while I agree with your comment about WHEN EJ said ILY, the GA knew well before that exactly what EJ was feeling because he said it onscreen (even though it was just to Sydney).

My frustration with my love for EJAMI is that literally every single significant "couple/relationship" type moment has been tainted. Their first marriage was a sham, They have had 2 kids together in which EJ wasn't around for either birth (or even the entire pregancy with Sydney), and now the FIRST time she tells him she loves him, it is completely fake.

Seriously, do these writers have a clue about how to tell a story? I love angst and drama, but this is getting rediculous.

It's kind of like rough sex...you might not mind being thrown up against a wall, but do you want your whole head shoved thru it?

Everything in moderation, yet it seems for EJAMI it is a whole lot of getting nowhere to go with a side of nada. *sigh*

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Luci said...

I totally agree, Anon. They never truly give EJAMI a romantic "real" moment. Sami is always distracted by some other guy and when she does want EJ, it's when she can't have him.

Maybe after the spoiler happens, they start fresh and it FINALLY happens.

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luci, we can dream, can't we? EJ & Sami are meant to be together; otherwise, what was the sense in the whole Colleen/Santo s/l?

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

Anonymous said...
I'm in the dark here; will someone please enlighten me. What is the spoiler about EJ being shot?

James Scott showed up at a fan event sporting a buzz cut. At the request of TPTB, he needed to shave his head for a storyline. While the actor was a bit coy, it was finally determined EJ has trauma to the head as the result of being shot. Since Sami will be married to EJ, there will be hospital stuff and emotions should be out of control - not that Sami's emotions are ever under control - but you get the picture.

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Luci said...

Anonymous said...
Luci, we can dream, can't we? EJ & Sami are meant to be together; otherwise, what was the sense in the whole Colleen/Santo s/l?

EXACTLY! And that damn Santeen music still pops up from time to time! So it has to be endgame... but WHEN that is happening, God help us.

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

I have a HUH? moment: Lexie brings Ciara and Theo to the beach. Theo points out the stars. If it's dark enough to see stars should they be swimming in the lake/river? Shouldn't it be bedtime? Elsewhere on "the beach" when Kate is talking to Chad does it look like it's nighttime? Why this always bothers me is beyond me but I obsess over this kind of crap more than EJami/Safe. HAHAHAHA

I was reading this at lunch and just laughed out loud over "The SPD gives it to everyone it falsely arrests, which is basically everyone who has been in jail there." And since I was eating in my car in the parking lot at work with the windows down I'm sure anyone within earshot now wonders about the looney sitting in her car laughing.

It'll be interesting to see EJ with a shaved head. I'm sorry, since we aren't supposed to bash the actors but I must point out that while I usually hate that particular look it might be nice not to see EJ without half a can of greasy stuff on his head.

That said, I have to get back to work. Only because I was revived by Prevuze. Thanks for helping me get thru it. :D

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sadly, if I'm not mistaken, the SANTEEN s/l was written by the previous regime of writers. DH came on at the very end and basically tied it up and locked it away. I think TIIC want us to forget the whole thing ever happened. Hence the complete 180 when it comes to Stefano. When that s/l was happening he MADE their 1st wedding happen. Now, he can't understand why EJ would want to marry her. (I know lately he gave his "approval" but I can't help but think that this is a plot point for a future angst)

That is what is so frustrating...you can spec all you want based on the true characters, but the writers tend to "forget" about some major character traits in their characters just to make a story fit to their s/l, so all bets are off when it comes to a character's reaction to anything that happens. So sad.

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"What would happen if Chad found out that he is Stefano DiMera's son?"

I knew it. I knew it. I KNEW IT!!!

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Berg said...

"Beaure-barf, and DR. Cop-a-feel..." I forgot about those!!! No, I was only kidding around. I knew those comments weren't directed at me. I was just looking for way to use the words "monkey crapfest". I really am the LCD.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Boy, get sucked into work and not get to Prevuze until the afternoon and 35 comments later it's like...what else can you say?? LOL

When breaking up/throwing a wrench in/causing trouble for any popular couple, TPTB always use the excuse that "happy couples are boring".

Unfortunately, whether you root for EJami, Safe, Phloe, Danloe - whoever - DOOL writers for the past 5-6 years don't let happy couples exist for more than an episode or two. Fan bases need at least a crumb of romantic happiness to last us through the months/years of angst that ensue.

DOOL - how about letting a couple have, say a month of nice romantic build-up and payoff before dragging in the forgotten ex-wife, unbelievably horrible secret, the unknown child, the character-bashing infidelity??

Guess I did have something to say. HA

That rant over, let me say to Prevuze - ROFLMAO. Such great pictures (Code Name Starfish), Prevuisms (The man is as perceptive as a brick.); and new vocabulary words (premature ejamielation).

Rafe (I'm Not Playing By The Rules Anymore) Hernandez really unloads a pile of fertilizer on Nicole with the whole, “I think men have used you your whole life. You deserve better than that."

He must mean, "I’m FBI. When I use you it’s OK since it's for a 'higher purpose'".

Getting sucked back into work. Have a good one guys.

oh,PS: word verification diniz as in, "If you dinizee that Chad would end up being Stefano's kid, you flunk DAZED101."

12:10 PM  
Anonymous LemonGrass1985 said...

Wow, this is one Ejami who has finally taken Corday at his word; Safe is the couple he wants, Safe fans are the fans he wants and EJ/Ejami fans aren't wanted or needed.

Got it. You couldn't chase me away with 12/29 or any of the other heinous acts EJ commited, but with a twist of your pen, you made one of my favorites, Sami, unrootable, unwatchable and unlikeable. I no longer care if she lives or dies, ust as long as she goes the way of one Ms. Arianna Hernandez.

But I still love Prevuze and will continue reading & loving your version because i will no longer watch Corday's.

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok. I need to rant. We all know what is coming the Apester (AKA) Mr. Dull will expose EJ probably before the wedding. They cannot have Ejami married and Safe back** Yawn time and ff for me. Sami's fake I love you to Ej after she sees apeman with NicHo is disgusting. I am starting to hate Sami. She also said something in today's show that stuck me . I think she is playing EJ until the apester (I didn't forget the "R" again)gets proof EJ took Syd. She found out Apester was with NicHo and commented maybe he got the proof. Got me thinking this whole marriage thing could be a sham to really hurt EJ. If so it is pretty sad and a cheap shot. Who knows where this is headed. Maybe just maybe if EJ does get seriously hurt we will finally see Sami's true love for EJ come out. I'll stick around for a few with DAYS but if they screw this up. I am done.

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If SAFE does get together (barf time) and EJ gets seriously hurt Mr Dull will probably be upset with Sami cause she is there for EJ. He always has to be the controller. He did not have to be the one to find out about the Sydnapping but they have to pimp pimp pimp Mr, apeman , dull, manhandler, non romantic, sex only , I wanna take EJ's kids from him FBI agent. I LOATHE HIM. I never despised a soap character like I do him. Not even Stefano and he was horrible. I think KC wanted to get all the Luis lovers from Passions to come over to Days. I watched Passions a few times. His acting stunk on there too. KC's idea was to bring the most popular ones on Passions over to days to get the viewers. Wonder if it worked. I know SAFE over Ejami will/is/did lose some DAYS viewers. Now for Arianna. She p*&%#ed me off today regarding Hope . She was the ultimate b*%#). Im glad she's leaving . Not for the actress but her character. Now they can keep Gabi but get rid of ykw soon. Hopefuly his looks can get him another job. His acting sure won't. No offense to GG but it's true.
Done ranting. I know I will make some SAFE fans unhappy about what I said but it's true. I want to see people who can actually act and the apester fan base has got to know and see and admit he can't.

4:37 PM  
Blogger LeeLeigh said...

wow, is it safe to come out from under the covers? everyone seems to be running around with bats wanting to bash, bash, bash. Folks, if you don't want to watch the show anymore, then don't. but please leave your bricks and bats at home. TPTB aren't going to write a show according to what each of us wants to see. After 24 years, I've seen a lot of good & horrible SLs, and good & horrible characters. Over the years, they've killed off a lot of my favorites, brought back some oldies but goodies, and brought on new ones that are really bad. They continually rewrite history, ages and personalities. but I'm a fan, and I keep watching.

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw this epi and all i can say is : they are really destroying Sami character..with this storytelling she is the one who is the most damaged..but for pete's sake writers she was one of your most popular character why are you doing that ?!
Poor Ali Sweeney really..i don't care who Sami will be with, it is just her behaviour who is disgusting right now..and AS has to sell that..poor actress..before she was the bad girl so her nasty attitude made sense but now she is supposed to be a "good person" and it is not what we see on-screen, moreover now she is a user and a cheater..we just see her in a bad light and worse now with a self-righteous, hypocritical mind..it is not "heroine, rootable" characteristics..she will lose all her fans, all her appeal..it is not fair..

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really late to the party and all the good rants have been taken, but was I the only one to notice in Prevuze II that Sami has another wedding dress to add to her vast collection?
-Cookie-
PS: word verification is "larget" as in Chloe is going to need a large t to put those boobs in.

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Kiren said...

Clearly not an EJami Story :( The "ILU" Is what we've been waiting for for years and those bastards butchered it. Not even going to watch the episode.

And screw you Arianna, Hope she gets killed off instead of just leaving the canvas.

Then why are NBC and SOny promoting EJami so much. Still hoping things will change when EJ is shot.

Thanks for posting!!

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How could anyone who's watched soaps for even a year not see this coming? Of course Ejami isn't the endgame. They're not going to put Sami with her rapist. And that's what he is despite how it was whitewashed later. He's still the villain here. The evil characters never end up with the girl. That's always been DOOL's formula and it's not going to change for one pairing. Sami's thoughts have always been with Rafe. She was never just going to forget about him and live happily ever after with the guy who put her through hell.

1:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prevuse Thank you. Your humor is a ray of light in the abyss that has become DOOL.

I agree with all who have said they are done with DOOL.

I started watching again because of EJ and Sami, but now I am angry and feel cheated.

You can only go on your first date once and we have all been on this train wreck for four years.

The writers seem afraid to have EJ and Sami together. Its a shame. They have a really good set of actors with Allison and James.

It has become too painful. Every time I see Sami and EJ together I get sick because I know it may end soon. The writers are going to play head games with us. Rafe. EJ etc etc

I know it’s a soap opera, but you want the pay off. The producers and the writers have missed this memo!! You have to give the audience a genuine payoff!! Get them together, let them be together for a few months and then start with all the BS. But in the case of Sami and EJ we have never got the real big payoff. Do they what us to wait until November? Forget it.

I kept hanging on with the whole Sydney thing, but this is just too much.

James and Allison you are great. Maybe another soap with some kohoonas can hire you and bring you to their soap to be together and share that great chemistry. Peace

1:15 AM  
Anonymous Berg said...

"How could anyone who's watched soaps for even a year not see this coming? Of course Ejami isn't the endgame. They're not going to put Sami with her rapist."

Sigh, are we back to this again? I thought Lucas was endgame? I mean you were a LUMI fan correct? Just checking. Nothing is cut and dry on this soap. Hence, why Robo John could come back. Please see my post about taking this show too seriously, you obviously do.

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs