Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Murderous Home-Wrecking Bastard

Kate stands over Chloe the vegetable and says it's comforting to see her like this, unable to cause more pain, "Why don't you just drift off, like a DOOL viewer. Don't fight. Let go. Everyone will be so much better off."

Out in the audience, Henrietta turns to Maude, "Well, at least she's right about that."

At the hospital, Brady finds Will. Will asks, "Why were you talking to the nurse about Chloe? Why is Chloe here?"

"Because," says Brady, "The vegetable section at the Salem SuperShop is full."

Over at the jail, a guard comes up to Daniel's cell and tells him his lawyer is there. Lucas walks up behind the guard. Well, Lucas may not be a lawyer, but he certainly qualifies as a mouthpiece. The guard unlocks the door, lets Lucas in and leaves.

"How did you convince them to let you in here," asks Daniel.

"Are you kidding," says Lucas, "The way security is around this place, I could have waltzed in with a half dozen terrorists and the pachyderm section of the Ringling Brothers circus."


Lucas and Daniel stand and stare at each other. Lucas breaks the silence (as he usually does), "You SOB!"

Meredith answers a knock at her hotel room door and finds Stefano. "I am going to explain to you why I brought you here," says Stefano.

We pan in on a newspaper clipping, "Bride-to-be dies mysteriously."

Sami and Rafe suck face. Rafe stops things and says he senses something is amiss with Sami. Of course, this isn't a great feat since something is always amiss with Sami. Sami puts up a perfunctory argument but Rafe convinces her to come clean, "Well," she says, "I was wondering where you went after you went to Emily's grave."

Stefano hands Meredith a check. Meredith about swallows her tongue, "OMG! This is a lot of money!"

"For what you have done," says Stefano, "you deserve every penny."

"Dang," says Meredith, "I wish actors on DOOL could rake it in like this."

Multipolar Sami does a 180° and tells Rafe to forget it. Rafe, however, decides to come clean, "I'm gonna tell you the truth."

Chloe's machines beep as Nicole comes into her room. Nicole gasps, "OMG! Chloe! What happened to you?"

Kate hugs Will, who continues to asks what happened. Kate says, "Chloe is very ill. Someone tried to kill her."

"OMG," gasps Will, "Who?"

Daniel apologizes, "I'm sorry."

"Sorry my ass," says potty-mouth Lucas, "You slept with my wife and then tried to kill her!"

Stefano talks to Meredith about grants his corporation awards. She wonders why he didn't wire the money. Stefano says he discovered she was brought up in Salem and thought she would enjoy the idea of coming home. She tells him it's been very hard for her to come back there.

Rafe tells Sami he went to see Meredith. Sami says she knows Meredith blames him but insists it was an accident, "unless there is something else you're not telling me."

Lucas blows his stack. He wonders if they had sex at the engagement party. "Are you claiming you didn't? Why? Because you're such a stand up guy and my wife isn't a whore?"

Them's fightin' words. Daniel lands a haymaker right on Lucas jaw. Oooo. An injury to Lucas' mouth could be fatal. Lucas can't reach Daniel's jaw so instead he rams his head into Daniel's solar plexus. And we're off and running with a full blown...

CAGE MATCH!

Kate tells Will that Daniel was in love with Chloe. Will is stunned, "But she's... She rejected him because she's in love with my dad? That's why Daniel tried to kill her?"

"No, sweetie," says Kate, "People react to Chloe's whining in different ways. She drove Brady to drugs and Daniel to homicide."

Nicole sits with Chloe and rambles. She says she's so grateful for Chloe's friendship after what she has done.

Chloe pops out of it for a second, "Actually, Nicole, although it was quite an ordeal, I thought the flesh-eating bacteria was a very creative touch on your part."

Stefano says he is concerned that he shouldn't have brought Meredith there if it's painful for her. He puts on the sensitivity act, "You know, I myself had a tragedy recently. I lost a wonderful son, whom I tortured on and off again for years and trapped on a desert island for an eternity. The pain is unrelenting."

Harriet turns to Maude, "It certainly is."

"I had a recent loss myself," says Meredith, "I lost my sister. We were very close."

"Was your sister here when she passed away," asks Stefano.

"No," says Meredith, "But the man responsible is here."

Sami and Rafe argue about who's to blame. Sami asks, "Are you saying you could've stopped her from dying?"

Rafe whispers, "Yes."

Hilda's ghost appears, "Uh... take that with a grain of salt. He's not very good at stopping people from dying."

Sami protests, "Come on, Rafe it was an accident. How could you have prevented her from getting killed?"

Stefano insists he wouldn't have brought Meredith here if he had known she would have run into the man responsible for her sister's death. Meredith says she needed to come back and face her fears, "Emily had moved to Virginia to be with her fiancée when he joined the FBI. That guy came to see me earlier today to tell me he has a new love. He should be in jail. He murdered my sister."

Sami wants Rafe to cut it out, "Thinking like that will drive you crazy."

"I'm living with you," says Rafe, "How could things get any worse?"

"Emily loved you," says Sami, "and wouldn't want you thinking that way." Rafe says he's found love with Sami and she taught him to love again.

"My grandma says the heart is the most resilient muscle," says Sami, "And the mouth is the most overworked."

Rafe says, "I love you and always will. You believe me right?"

The Bammer In The Slammer cage match ends in a draw. Daniel warns Lucas, "Do not talk about her that way."

Lucas continues to goad him, "What? My wife isn't a whore? Not a slut? You are a murderous home-wrecking bastard!"

Sleepy, the jail guard shuffles up and asks, "What's all the commotion about? Is everything OK in here?"

Daniel says he's having a disagreement with his attorney. Daniel tells Lucas he went after Chloe but she resisted because she loved Lucas, "If you wanna hate someone, you hate me."

Nicole says she didn't want to burden Chloe with her terrible secrets. She tells her about the miscarriage, Mia's baby and the switcheroo, then has one of the most comprehensive breakdowns in the history of drama. She talks about Grace's death, "Sami doesn't know that my Sydney, her baby, is alive. Oh, God, Chloe. Maybe even you will never forgive me. Maybe I will never forgive me." Chloe twitches. Nicole gasps, "OMG."

Lucas says he can't believe he trusted Daniel, "I'm just a big fool."

"That's what makes you so lovable," says Daniel.

"Now I know Chloe broke off the engagement because she was in love with you," says Lucas.

Will has a lot of questions. Brady leaves to make a call. Kate tells Will that Chloe was in love with Daniel. Will is stunned, "Are you saying she tricked me?"

Prevuze

Supersensitive Stefano asks how Meredith's sister passed away. She tells him there was a car accident.

Sami says just because Rafe loves her doesn't mean he has to shut out his feelings for Emily. Rafe says he doesn't want Sami to have any doubts about his love for her. Sami says, "You have (say it with her) been there for me with everything that has happened and you've been so strong. You've (say it with her) been there for Allie and Johnny and even Will."

"Somebody had to (say it with him) be there for them, because their parents sure weren't."

"You put aside your pain for me," says Sami, "We need you. We love you. You are so strong."

"I get my strength from you," says Rafe, "But these lines came from McDialog's."

Lucas says, "I get it. Chloe dumps me and I start drinking. I go to confront you and find Chloe there and then, boom, the whole place goes up in smoke. That's what she was doing there. She was with you." Lucas wonders why Chloe married him.

"She had a pact," says Daniel, "A pact with God."

Nicole has rushed out to tell Maxine about Chloe's twitchification. Maxine says, "The movement was involuntary... Kind of like any thoughts Chloe had before she was in the coma. It's beneficial for comatose patients to have visitors and she might even hear what's being said."

"You're kidding," says Nicole, "She can hear me?"

"It's possible," says Maxine. She leaves.

Nicole sits down beside the bed, "Hey Chloe, you know what I said before? Big joke. HAHA. I Hope you enjoyed that completely fabricated story. You want to hear a few more hot ones? I got a million of 'em. You've always been a great listener. You had to be if you were married to Lucas. You've always (say it with her) been there for me. Please open your eyes. I love you. Open your eyes." Brady comes in and watches the maudlin act.

Meredith tells Stefano on the wedding day Emily found out a terrible secret about Rafe.

Sami and Rafe have hopped into bed. "I want this to be just about us," says Sami, "Don't think about anything else."

"Believe me," says Rafe, "Right now there is nothing else on my mind."

Brady comes in and Nicole hugs him.

Will wonders, "Why didn't I see something was off. I thought Chloe was good for my dad. I Hope Daniel stays in jail."

Kate tells him they have to be prepared for Daniel to fight for his innocence, "I'm sure he will say some pretty bad things about me."

Daniel tells Lucas about Chloe's pact with God, "She told God if you survived she would marry you."

Lucas is cynical, "I'm touched about her pact with The Almighty, but you had the affair anyway."

"No," says Daniel, "When you married her she was committed to you body and soul. I never broke my promise to stay away form her."

Meredith says Rafe killed Emily because of what she found out about him. She gives Stefano the details, which aren't anything more than we already know. She says she has no idea why they got in the car. Meredith says she wanted to believe it was an accident but couldn't. Stefano asks, "What changed your mind?"

Rafe stops the festivities, "I have a question. I want to say something and you can't act weird."

"Sorry, Rafe," says Sami, "I have to be myself, so you'll have to settle for weird."

"You saved my life," says Rafe, "You're my hero." Sami suppresses a giggle. "You're dying to mock me, aren't you," asks Rafe.

"It's just that I've never been a hero before," says Sami.

"Yes you have," says Rafe, "You've been your kid's hero... taking the time to see them once or twice a year... leaving them alone to play in traffic... actually remembering their names... you're amazing."

Sami gets serious, "I love you and you are definitely the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I thank God every day for bringing you into my life because you are my life."

Out in the audience, mass suicide breaks out in the Lumi and Ejami sections. An usher rushes to the scene and yells, "Cleanup on aisle seven! And eight! And nine... ten... eleven..."

Daniel insists he let Chloe go because he loved her. Lucas has trouble grasping that concept, as well as all other concepts. Daniel insists he didn't try to kill Chloe.

"Oh yeah," sneers Lucas, "Who did?"

"Your mother did."

Kate tells Will once lawyers get involved all bets are off. She says she doesn't think Chloe will make it, "It would be a miracle if she survived."

Brady tells Nicole, "I'm (say it with him) here for you. Whatever you need (say it with him) I'm here for you."

"What about you," asks Nicole.

"I'm here for me, too."

"I know you still care about Chloe," says Nicole.

"I do," says Brady, "The thought of her not being around... I don't like that."

"If she leaves us," whines Nicole, "who will I talk to? Who will I bounce my problems off of?"

"You still have me," says Brady, "We still have each other."

As they hug, Nicole asks, "You've been to that new McDialog's place, haven't you?"

Meredith says she changed her mind about Rafe a few months after Emily's death, "He refused to explain what they were doing in the car. I have moved on and stopped trying to get justice. It's too late."

"For justice," says Stefano, "it is never too late. For good drama, it's true... we missed that bus. Perhaps Rafe will not go to jail, but there is someone who should know what he has done."

Sami sleeps. Rafe stares and flashes back to the dying Emily.

Prevuze



NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


8 Comments:

Anonymous Leslie said...

“Why is Chloe here?"

"Because," says Brady, "The vegetable section at the Salem SuperShop is full."

Let’s hope there’s lots of room in the fruits and nuts sections because that’s where Chris and the rest of the Salemites belong.

Lucas walks up behind the guard. Well, Lucas may not be a lawyer, but he certainly qualifies as a mouthpiece.

Since Lucas has spent more than his share of time in the Salem hoosegow, it’s beyond belief than no one recognized him.

Nicole gasps, "OMG! Chloe! What happened to you?"

She was poisoned, you dope. It made the news, and Nicole is clueless. Geez!

Kate hugs Will, who continues to asks what happened.

OK, that makes Will a dope too but he has an excuse. He’s a typically self-absorbed hormonal teenager and probably limits his reading to the sports section.

Sami says she knows Meredith blames him but insists it was an accident, "unless there is something else you're not telling me."

You think?

Oooo. An injury to Lucas' mouth could be fatal. Lucas can't reach Daniel's jaw so instead he rams his head into Daniel's solar plexus.

LOL!!! Sigh - Lucas will never learn.

Sami protests, "Come on, Rafe it was an accident.”

…an accident that’s called vehicular homicide.

"I have a question. I want to say something and you can't act weird."

"Sorry, Rafe," says Sami, "I have to be myself, so you'll have to settle for weird."

Sad but ever so true Prevuze.

Thank goodness Prevuze passed with flying colors DOOL History 101. When they should have paying attention, the writers must have been shooting spitballs at each other. I can sort of understand Stefano grieving for Tony but Nicole conveniently forgetting all about the flesh eating bacteria is really hard to swallow. Even comatose, I’m guessing that Chloe’s BS detector must be beeping off the scale.

Bulldog – I was thinking the same thing. Instead of EJ, Phillip now has the terminally bad hair cut. I can only hope that Kate’s brownies were passed around for the mass suicide. Poison with a sugar rush is the only way to go! Once again, Prevuze delivers a great snarky update completely devoid of McDialog!!!

5:54 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

”Are you kidding," says Lucas, "The way security is around this place, I could have waltzed in with a half dozen terrorists and the pachyderm section of the Ringling Brothers circus."

Loved it and I echo Leslie's comment. As often as Lucas has been down at the local pokey for one reason or another there’s a cop who doesn’t know who he is?

"I am going to explain to you why I brought you here," says Stefano.

Uh, wouldn’t Meredith asked why a total stranger would pay her way to Salem before she went?

Lucas can't reach Daniel's jaw so instead he rams his head into Daniel's solar plexus.

That had me snorting my latte and Whoopee! Finally some AK-SHON! Probably not WWWRaw level, but still…

"She had a pact," says Daniel, "A pact with God."

Talk about McDialog! (Loved that prevuism) A double-cheezy McDialog at that!

"For justice," says Stefano, "it is never too late. For good drama, it's true... we missed that bus.

Too bad that wasn't a real piece of dialog. HA

I know it can sometimes seem like torture being with Sami but in Gayle's pic EJ looks like he's actually on the rack. LOLOL

Phil's GQ look, Maggie & Chad's rebel statements, David's mug shot, all had me laughing.

Thank goodness I didn't have to wait too long this morning for my infusion of Prevuze snark.

7:35 AM  
Anonymous Victoria said...

I think it is time EJ went for another chest wax.

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Betyar said...

Thanks Bulldog for the grooming tips for young execs...Phillip is quite the trend setter isn't he?...however, I do believe it was EJ that pioneered da' bad hair do on DOOL this year. Speaking of EJ & hair, I was wondering Gayle if EJ shaved or WAXED his chest for the Sami loveathon last year?1?! If he waxed...well, there's still hope for the handfull remaining EJami fans out there...well, at least the ones that haven't commited mass suicide in aisles 7 through 11 after reading today's Prevuze post.

8:03 AM  
Anonymous lemon grass said...

The saga of Ej's hair, both on his chest, head and face is the best entertainment DAYs has had in months.

another day to doze off at one p.m.

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

Why don't they just hang a sign over Chloe's door that says 'Grand Central'?

"Don't fight. Let go. Everyone will be so much better off." Out in the audience, Henrietta turns to Maude, "Well, at least she's right about that." Amen. Go toward the light, Chloe.

As far as the Safe scenes, I would think Prevuze is catching a break here. Are you cutting and pasting their dialogue from the last two months and thus saving time? Because it's certainly the same scenes over and over.

Love Daniel's continuing mug shots. Do you suppose he's made pals with Carmine yet? HAHAHA

LOL over the image of the Luclueless/Daniel fight and McDialog. Thanks, Prevuze, we're almost to TGIF!

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Hawtie said...

Prevuze, I will (say it with me) be there for you because you are always (say it with me) there for me. Heehee.

10:53 AM  
Blogger ilovebabyquilts said...

Man, I know we make fun of Rafe for being wooden and unemotive, but he took it to a new high (low?) in the final scene of this show when he flashes back to Emily dying. I don't watch the show anymore, I only read and watch Prevuze, but wow. His fiancee is dying and he's like "Emily. Please. Please Emily. Emily." He looks bored. Shouldn't he be screaming no! no! Don't leave me! He reminded me of Gene Hackman as Willy Wonka when Augustus Gloop is about to fall in the river - "No, please. Don't. You musn't."

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs