Friday, July 24, 2009

S'more

EJ and Nicole lie in bed. EJ brings up the touchy subject of Nicole's paranoia now that he got what he wanted. "Look at me," says EJ, "You're not Sydney's mother."

Please speak up if you bought that.

***~~***~~~*** Crickets ***~~~***~~~***

That's what I thought.


Sami comes out of the kids' room, "It took four Ambien each, but they're finally asleep."

"Good," says Rafe, "Now that they're down I have time to work on my surprise." We pan back to see a room full of candles. Rafe says if they couldn't have a picnic today they can have one tonight. Sami flashes back to meeting Meredith and apologizes for cutting the picnic short, "I don't need surprises. I just need you."

Rafe says, "Say what they will, you're a woman of modest needs."

Phillip lets Stephanie in and fills her in on Chloe's situation.

Daniel eyes Kate, "I didn't poison Chloe, but I know who did." Kate stares.

Daniel says Kate came to see him and begged him to do one more show, "And how would leucocystine wind up in my apartment?"

"I just figured Luke O. Sistine broke in," says Bo, "But don't worry. The SPD picked him up. The SPD always gets its man."

"Kate planted the drug in my apartment," claims Daniel, "Chloe and I hurt her son and ever since we were together Kate has had a strange jealous streak. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, and a woman scorned hath no fury like Kate. She decided to make us pay." Kate watches.

EJ 'splains his stupid 'You're not Sydney's mother' remark: "Sydney's mother is a calm rational person. You used to be those things but are now looking for danger around every corner just like the DOOL writers are grabbing at straws around every corner."

"You're trying to make something out of nothing," says Nicole, "so stop staring at my boobs." EJ tells her he spoke to Stefano about this.

Sami and Rafe munch on each other for the main course at their picnic. Rafe senses something is wrong. For God's sake, Rafe, it's Sami. Something is always wrong.

Bo and Hope decide they want to talk to Kate. Kate is indignant. She says she can't believe she used to care so much for Daniel. She and Daniel argue about who has the most motive to dechloetize the world. "I'm telling you, even though Daniel and Chloe had an affair I hold no grudge at all against the filthy little two-timing whore. No way did I want to see this happen."

Stephanie can't believe Daniel would have poisoned Chloe. Phillip wants to drop it and change the subject. Stephanie says she is there to set the story straight before word gets out about her fight with Melanie. She says she now knows Phillip and Melanie didn't sleep together so she came to apologize.

Melanie arrives at the hospital and finds Nathan and Maggie. Maggie warns her not to eat anything from her kitchen. Melanie offers to clean the place up when she gets back there. Maggie leaves. Nathan and Melanie stare at each other.

Meanwhile, back in Maggie's kitchen, Mickey and Mia sit at the kitchen table and wolf down brownies. Mia asks, "Do these brownies taste a little strange?"

"Yes, they do," says Mickey, "But I'm really hungry. Let's have another."


Outside in the waiting area, Maggie watches as Daniel and Kate continue to argue. Bo backs Daniel off. Mega-Mouth Maggie seizes the opportunity to drop one of her famous bombshells, "We can't make the same mistake I made when I told Lucas about Daniel and Chloe's affair."

Bo's head explodes, "WHAT?"

Maggie tells them about that evening and how Lucas forgot everything. Bo wonders if Lucas really forgot. Now that she's stirred up a hornet's nest, Maggie excuses herself. Kate steps up and defends Lucas as Bo accuses him. "Lucas has a history of taking things into his own hands," says Bo, "Ask EJ DiMera." Kate says she knows for a fact Lucas didn't do it. "Meaning you know who did," asks Bo.

Sami insists nothing is wrong. That's good enough for the Rafester, who is now interested in other things and moves in for some dessert.

EJ says Stefano convinced him it was understandable for Nicole to be so upset by Grace's death. He doesn't think Grace's death has affected his behavior as much as it affected Nicole's, however. Nicole reminds him he's had some pretty dark days lately. "It's logical," says EJ, "Look who I'm married to. But I know you're in a lot of pain, and I want to know why."

"You're sitting on my hand."

Stephanie again waffles about her on-again off-again relationship with Phillip.

Kate says she can't say who poisoned Chloe but can say that Lucas didn't. She can't believe they are ignoring their prime suspect.

Brady asks Maggie what he can do. Maggie doesn't know. She falls apart and Brady offers support.

Lexie comes out and says Chloe isn't responding as well as before. She wants a family member to go in and be with her. Kate volunteers and Daniel goes off the deep end. Hope assures him it will be OK.

"I don't know why Daniel thinks I'm such a monster," says Kate. She goes in.

Bo walks over to Daniel and puts a hand on his shoulder, "Take a breath."

"Take a hike."

Melanie primps as Nathan comes into the locker room. She apologizes for bugging out on their date. Nathan accepts but says the apology isn't necessary. He asks if they are going to reschedule. Melanie is shocked that he still wants to go out with her, but quickly agrees.

"Hey," says Nathan, "I'm not passing up a free meal."

Stephanie wishes she could take back some of the things she's said. She isn't the only one who wishes she would keep her mouth shut. Stephanie looks into Phillip's eyes, "I'm still in love with you."

Phillip asks, "What do you want to do about that?" Closer... Closer... Closer...

Prevuze


Brady comes up to see Bo and Hope and says he talked to Craig and Nancy. "What did they say," asks Hope.

"They said they hadn't seen her in five years, so why should they start caring about her now."

Daniel asks to talk to Brady. He asks him to go in and talk to Chloe, "Tell her we all just want her to wake up. And get that bitch Kate away from her."

Inside, Kate asks Chloe to fight, "You have everything to live for." She looks around to make sure no one can hear, "Actually that's not true. Nobody loves you. You have no friends. So just let go."

Out in the audience, Beulah turns to Maude, "I can't believe it. Kate finally got something right."

Sami and Rafe lounge around. Rafe goes to the kitchen to get something as Sami gets a call. It's Roman saying he has more info on Meredith. He says he knows she's staying at the Salem Inn, "In fact, it's quite a coincidence. She's in the same room you got caught in with Brandon the night before one of your many weddings." Roman wants to know why Sami wants this. Sami quickly hags up as Rafe comes in with a tray.

Rafe comes in carrying a tray. He takes a confectionery delight off and hands it to Sami. "What's this," she asks.

"It's a s'more."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Cause s'more is what I want."

EJ, on the other hand, isn't getting s'more. Nicole says she is tired of constantly being told she's lying, "It's obvious what's really going on here. It's called projection. That's when you accuse others of doing what you are doing. You say I'm obsessed, but I'm not. You are. Why does everything always come back to Sami. When are you finally going to let go?"

"After I get s'more."

Henderson interrupts Stephanie and Phillip's almost, somewhat, near-kiss, "Your brother's plane touches down in two hours." He leaves and Phillip tells Stephanie Henderson saved her from something she'd regret.

Daniel continues to beg Brady to go in and give Chloe a pep talk. Brady goes inside. Kate sees him and changes her tune. "Hang in there," says Kate. Then she gets close to Chloe's ear and whispers, "or not." Kate gets up and walks to the other side of the room. Brady sits down and tells Chloe she has to be strong.

Maude turns to Beulah, "We are the ones who have to be strong."

EJ rants, "First you seduce me and then you bring up Samantha."

Nicole claims that isn't what this was about, "When you proposed I had no illusions. It was because I was pregnant."

EJ consults the Guy Manual, "Deny that one with all you've got."

"No," says EJ, "I was in love with you."

"Then you found out about Grace," says Nicole, "If you had found out Sami was pregnant earlier what would have happened?"

"I would still have wanted to marry you," says EJ.

Nicole doesn't buy it, "No, you wouldn't have."

"You think I still have feelings for Samantha," says EJ. He assures her she is the one he wanted to marry and moves in for s'more.

Rafe stuffs another s'more down Sami's throat. The icky goo gets all over him but Sami seems to come out unscathed. Rafe asks, "How do you keep your hands clean?"

"I'm a lady."

"And I'm the King of Prussia."

Suddenly Sami spies the phone across the room and says she has to go to the pub. She rushes off. Rafe stares.

Yogi Bear walks up, "Say, I could not help but notice, you've still got a full pic-a-nic basket!"

Rafe offers him some and Yogi goes to work on it. "I can't believe it," says Rafe, "You just conned me out of my picnic basket. How did you do that?"

"I'm smarter than the av-a-rage bear," says Yogi.

"That's more than I can say," sighs Rafe.


Stephanie says she wouldn't have regretted kissing Phillip. Phillip tells her he doesn't love Melanie, "But if I had slept with her I wouldn't have had anything to apologize for, because you dumped me."

Brady tries to encourage Chloe back to consciousness. Chloe twitches and squeezes his hand.

Bo tells Daniel not to leave town. Brady rushes out and makes the big announcement, "Chloe just squeezed my hand!" Daniel rushes toward her room.

Stephanie says, "I don't want this to be goodbye. So... we're friends."

"No matter how we feel," asks Phillip. Stephanie leaves. Phillip chases, but lets her go.

Rafe cleans up. Roman comes to the door and Rafe tells him Sami's out on an errand. Roman says, "I got some questions that need some answers."

Meredith wanders by the docks. Sami just happens to find her, "I'm glad I ran into you."

Nicole bounces Sydney around the bed now that she's done bouncing EJ around the bed, "You're the sweetest baby in the whole wide world... yes you are... yes you are!"

EJ wakes up and looks up at Nicole to find...

SAMI!

Sami looks over at EJ and smiles, "She's the sweetest baby in the whole wide world, isn't she?"

EJ pops out of it. Nicole asks, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," insists EJ. Nicole goes back to sleep. EJ stares.

An Ejami stands up out in the audience and screams, "THAT WAS IT? THAT WAS THE BIG DREAM SCENE WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR?" That does it. In unison, the Ejamis in the audience stand and scream for justice as they hurl a barrage of rotten tomatoes, rotten eggs and buffalo wing bones at the set. Things get out of control. What history will remember as the great Ejami uprising of 2009 is just getting started...

Lexie says Chloe's hand squeeze isn't anything to get excited about. Daniel tells Bo and Hope he can reach her. A cop comes in with a forensics report. Bo reads and says the vile vial had Daniel's fingerprints on it. Daniel denies as Kate flashes back to rigging the bottle. Bo tells Daniel to call a lawyer, "You're coming with me down to the station." Daniel refuses to leave Chloe. He completely freaks and claims Kate will go back into the room and hurt Chloe.

The background music swells, Diddleie-diddleie-diddleie-diddleie-diddleie. They haul Daniel out screaming. Kate smiles.

Meanwhile, the rotten tomatoes continue to pelt the stage. A producer comes out and tries to calm the Ejami crowd, "People... people... you got your dream. What more did you want?"

All together, the Ejamis yell, "We wanted..."


"S'more! "

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


14 Comments:

Anonymous Leslie said...

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, and a woman scorned hath no fury like Kate.

If only furious and scorned Kate had done a better job poisoning Chloe and then moved onto Daniel and Steponme and Melanie and…..

EJ 'splains his stupid 'You're not Sydney's mother' remark: "Sydney's mother is a calm rational person.”

What soap is EJ watching? It sure isn’t DOOL. Nicole is hardly calm or rational.

Rafe senses something is wrong. For God's sake, Rafe, it's Sami. Something is always wrong.

That’s what Rafe gets for jumping into a relationship with Sami.

She and Daniel argue about who has the most motive to dechloetize the world.

Excellent Prevuze excellent!!

"I'm smarter than the av-a-rage bear," says Yogi.

"That's more than I can say," sighs Rafe.

Rafe and Plymouth Rock separated at birth – sounds about right.

All together, the Ejamis yell, "We wanted..."

"S'more! "

HAHAHAHA!!! I knew you were heading to a big payoff with the s'mores. Well, at least Prevuze knows what's going on in viewer land. That’s certainly more than can be said for TPTB.

TGIF and TGFP. Have a great weekend everyone!!

5:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All together, the Ejamis yell, "We wanted..."

"S'more! "


Oh definitely. Thanks so much Prevuze!

5:49 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

The poison storyline is one big HUH?!, so instead of belaboring that point I’ll mention this other HUH?! moment for me today:

[Melanie] apologizes for bugging out on their date.

Oh puh-leeze! In the first place Nathan was late showing up. He then left HER sitting there (apparently for well over half an hour) to go back to the hospital. Finally, even if she had been there when he got back he was out the door again within five minutes. What the heck does Mel have to apologize for?

"What's this," she asks.

What this is, is a minor huh?! moment. What red-blooded American girl raised in the heart of these here United States of American doesn’t know what a s’more is?? Huh? Huh??

"I'm smarter than the av-a-rage bear," says Yogi. "That's more than I can say," sighs Rafe.

Combine that with the separated at birth picture and poor Rafe really got Prevuized today. lolol

Loved the Steponme doormat picture and Mia's dream of working for Starbucks. Just wait until you're 21 honey, you can go work in one of the new alcohol-serving pseudo-Starbucks where the tips should be a lot bigger.

A great BIG thank you to Prevuze and my fellow commentors. TGIF & TGIP

6:35 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

"Dechloetize". Please add to the Prevuze dictionary.

I hope Daniel or Chris or someone else from the show points out how Kate freaked when baby boy Lucas almost ate one of the poisoned eggs.

I did have to chuckle at Kate going in and telling Chloe to die. Beulah turns to Maude, "I can't believe it. Kate finally got something right." HAHAHAHA

Applecheeks, Applecheeks. Nathan can't be in the wrong, he's a Horton! I hate to say it but I think there's a summer session of DOOL 101 and you'll just have to forgo your summer fun and retake it.

My biggest LOL - Brady says he talked to Craig and Nancy. "What did they say" asks Hope.

"They said they hadn't seen her in five years, so why should they start caring about her now."
That's about right! You know with their daughter at death's door numerous times they - especially Craig, a big important DOCTOR - would be right there. Unfortunately they were two great characters so TPTB felt they (along with Vivian, Bart, Rolf, Tony, Anna...) were too interesting to write for.

And I might be the lone voice but I do still like Rafe. I hope they don't turn him into some kind of Jekyll and Hyde type.

Aaaaa....Friday!!! And Prevuze has started the almost-weekend out in its usual great way. Thanks and happy TGIF to all. :D

6:57 AM  
Anonymous Maggie Mae said...

That banner of Theresa and Ethan makes me want to cry, I hated them so and dread the thought of DAYS dying with them on it.

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bulldog
Please don't forget about Ivan. I would love to see him and Viv come back!

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Pear Street Princess said...

Are you telling me they got rid of Felisha Terrell some new blood in the soap opera world who was doing a good job just to bring back a recycled couple from passions? What are these people thinking? Are we just going to get the same old garbage we got from Passions and let me remind you what happened to that show. Everytime they start to get something good or fresh on this used barfbag of a show they take it off and mess it up. Are they TRYING to get it canceld? If they are theyre doing a fine job.

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually I'm excited to see her comeing back and playing opposite Eric and as Galen's sister again.

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

Anon - You're right. I forgot Ivan. I loved him and Vivian.

And I'm not missing Marlena one whit but I enjoyed (NuJohn) Jawn. I thought what an interesting character and they could've done a lot more with him. I'm disappointed Drake didn't get an Emmy nod for his work as Jawn.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Haha! Lovely picture for Theresa and Ethan. It's fate, people. We'll have to suck it up.

I liked Passions, in a 'so bad it's good' way, kinda like what Dool is turning into.

"Kate planted the drug in my apartment," claims Daniel
Finally, someone with brains - so far.

dechloetize...
My new favorite world.

Now that she's stirred up a hornet's nest, Maggie excuses herself.
Job well done, Maggie.

She falls apart and Brady offers support.
It's just Chloe, pull it together!

Nicole doesn't buy it, "No, you wouldn't have."
It seems everyone has taken some 'clarity pills', too bad they'll run out soon.

"But if I had slept with her I wouldn't have had anything to apologize for, because you dumped me."
Go clarity pills!

Daniel tells Bo and Hope he can reach her.
My god, just handcuff the man and go in with him. The Salem PD has broken rules before.

`And I can't see Kate going to jail for this. Something is going to happen that make Kate's snafu irrelevant. Maybe that mystery fellow stalking Hope. Perhaps Chloe won't press charges. (Soap logic.)

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She and Daniel argue about who has the most motive to dechloetize the world

neither of him - the viewers have the most motive.

boring ... (the plot line, not prevuze -prevuze is never boring)

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Berg said...

I wanted S'more! darn it!!

3:36 PM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

dechloetize...
My new favorite world.


Clarity pills...
My new drug of choice.

4:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs