Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Obsessed

Brady comes to the hospital to see Chloe. Maxine tells him he can't see her but there has been no change. Brady practically begs her to tell him she will come out of the coma. Maxine isn't optimistic. The audience cheers.

Sami rushes into the pub looking for Rafe. Arianna says she doesn't know where he is, "What have you done to him?"

Rafe wanders in the woods.

Mia finds Nicole outside. Nicole says she's worried about Chad. Mia says whatever Nicole said to him worked, so now he Will never know she was pregnant with Sydney.

We pan in on Chad at the gym. CENSORED.

EJ picks Sydney up, kisses her and sighs, "Something's wrong. Something's very wrong."

"What," says Sydney, "You mean this is going to be a good episode?"

Stefano wanders out in the foyer as he talks on his phone, "Of course, I look forward to it. Ciao!" He hangs up his phone and chuckles.

Sami spits back at Arianna. Arianna says she's scaring her. She says she told Rafe not to get involved with her, "But he did anyway. He felt something he hasn't felt since..."

Sami doesn't let her finish. She gasps, "OMG," and bolts out the door.

Rafe sits by Emily's grave and tells her he thought he could move on but maybe he never can or doesn't deserve to.

Nicole tells Mia she is stunned that they've put one over on Chad. She says her husband and daughter are her whole world and vows not to lose them. Nicole leaves.

Will comes into the gym as Kinzie meets Chad. Kinzie sees Chad staring at Will and asks who he's staring at. Chad don' wan' no drama right now. "I know you're looking at Will. I also know he has something you want... Mia."

Nicole comes into the rumpus room and bugs EJ about what's bothering him. He says nothing, but he just wants to make sure she and Sydney don't go away.

Sami finds Rafe at Emily's grave. She rushes up to him, "I'm so sorry for last night."

She starts to hug him but Rafe is distant, "Sami, you shouldn't have come here."

Arianna calls Rafe and leaves a message. As she hangs up, some weirdo creepo ugly guy comes up and puts the moves on her. Out of nowhere, Super Brady drops from the sky and beats the stuffings out of the guy.

Nicole asks what's up with EJ but he brushes it off. Nicole digs. Stefano interrupts. Nicole keeps digging. EJ goes upstairs for business stuff. Stefano wonders what's up with Nicole. She tells him something is horribly wrong. Stefano laughs, "Your optimism is firing on all cylinders. You're a joy to be around." Nicole says she knows something is wrong but isn't so sure what. She thinks EJ is suspicious of something, "It's only a matter of time until the cat claws it's way out of the bag and if Sami Brady...

Stefano interrupts the tirade, "How the hell is she going to get proof."

Nicole says, "You know damn well how."

Stefano asks, "How?"

Nicole says, "Rafe."

OK, gang, you know that issue Sami and Rafe cleared up yesterday about Emily? It's now uncleared again and they go over the well-trodden ground of his obsession with her. Sami tries to convince him it was an accident, "I don't judge you for this at all."

"You mean that," asks the big lug.

"No," says Sami, "The joke's on you. I love you so much and hate seeing you torture yourself and the viewers over this." Sami tells him she ran into Meredith.

Rafe says, "hat's impossible! She moved to Florida."

"Don't forget," says Sami, "Salem borders Florida. And Maine and Washington and New Mexico and England, France and the Duchy of Grand Fenwick."

Rafe isn't thrilled that Sami met Meredith. Sami tells him about meeting her in the woods. Rafe pouts and walks off.

Chad says, "Come on, Kinzie, don't play dumb with me."

"Who's playing?"

"I know you have a thing for Will Horton," says Chad.

"A thing," asks Kinzie, "What does that even mean?" Chad thinks Will and Mia won't last so she has an opportunity to move in. "That's lame," says Kinzie, "Uh... you really think so? It would be really good to piss Mia off."

Kinzie moves in on Will... just to talk, "I just came over to apologize for being such a total bitch." Chad watches as Kinzie does her thing and, of course, Mia comes in. Chad swoops down on her.

Arianna pulls Brady and El Creepo apart. El Creepo gets up off the ground and yells, "You crazy SOB!" He runs off.

Arianna tells Brady the guy was hitting on her but she could have taken care of herself. Brady says "When you need help, I will always (say it with him) be there for you."

Arianna asks, "What's really going on here, Brady. Why are you so obsessed?"

Brady says, "I care about you a lot. And after yesterday I can assure you nobody I care about will ever get hurt again."

Prevuze


Rafe arrives at Meredith's room at the Salem Inn, "Meredith, It's been a long time."

"What," she growls, "Since you killed my sister?"

Brady says, "You remember I told you I was married before? Well, my former wife is very ill. And this time it's not her brain." Brady thinks he could have been more observant and maybe Chloe wouldn't have gotten sick.

"I think you might be overreacting," says Arianna.

El Creepo shouts from the bushes, "I'll say he is!"

Brady says, "Overreacting is better than not reacting at all."

El Creepo shouts, "That's your opinion!" Brady starts to go, but Arianna stops him.

Chad apologizes for being insensitive jerk. Mia says she's there to meet Will. Chad plays dumb (it's not a stretch), "Oh... Will... is he here?"

Kinzie tells Will she's jealous of Mia and apologizes. Will thinks she should apologize to Mia.

Chad points out Will and Kinzie across the room. Mia goes over. Kinzie pipes up, "I'm so glad you're here."

Mia says, "No you're not."

EJ comes back into the rumpus room babbling about business. Stefano asks what's going on between him and Nicole. EJ insists nothing.

"Don't insult my robust intuition," says Stefano. EJ continues to insist nothing is going on. Stefano scowls, "Tell me! No more baloney."

"No more baloney," asks EJ, "You mean you want them to take the show off the air?" EJ sighs, then comes clean, "I love my wife and daughter. But last night I had to admit it... I can't get Samanther out of my mind."

"I wouldn't worry about it. There is a lot of empty space in there, so you probably have room for Samantha."

Sami bumps into Nicole and Sydney as they walk through the park. Using that, oh so uncanny intuition only DOOL characters have, Nicole senses something is wrong. Sami says "Rafe and I broke up... or something. We're not together any more."

A buzz goes through the Lumi and Ejami sections of the audience, "Did you hear that? Did she really say that? Did she? Huh? Did she?"

The manager walks out onto the stage, "Ladies, please... we have a show to put on. Please don't get your hopes up. You know these writes flip around like a jumping bean on a hot griddle. Just sit tight and you'll see what I mean."


Rafe says he understands how Meredith feels. Meredith says he doesn't and never will. It seems Meredith isn't sure Emily's death was an accident, "It was an act."

"Meredith," says Rafe, "Your sister was my life. I loved her."

"To death!"

Arianna tells Brady she thinks he's amazing. Brady thinks that's great, but he knows she's promised herself not to get involved with a recovering addict. He vows not to slip up again, "If you give me the opportunity I won't let it happen again." Brady moves in.

Kinzie tells Mia they need to talk and work things out. She leaves. Mia asks what that was all about, "I saw you two being all friendly."

"She was just trying to be nice," says Will, "Can we just forget about her for now?"

Mia asks, "How about forever?"

Kinzie goes back to Chad and tells him it went well. She asks if he's going to get back to Mia.

As Chad considers making his move, a gym rat runs up to Will and hands him a note.

EJ tells Stefano he had a dream about Sami. Stefano tells him his feelings for Samantha are not healthy.

A crazed Ejami fan stands in the audience, "WHERE'S THE FLASHBACK, HUH?" ALL THIS SHOW EVER DOES IS SHOW FLASHBACKS AND WE DON'T GET ONE HERE? FLASHBACK! FLASHBACK! I WANT MY FLASH..."

The show continues after the men in the white coats guide her out of the theater.


Nicole is shocked that Sami and Rafe might be history. Sami tells her about Rafe running away from her. Then Sami runs away from Nicole. Nicole asks, "Stefano, did you do this?"

Rafe says he knows Meredith will always feel this way about him. Meredith wants to know how he found her, "That blonde, are you involved with her?"

"Yes."

Meredith lectures, "Just as you start to get it together your past comes back to haunt you. Such terrible timing."

Will reads the note and tells Mia something is going on with his dad and his current wife, "I have to go." Mia offers to go with him. Will declines and says he will call. He leaves the gym.

Mia pouts. Kinzie smiles. Chad moves in. "I have some news for you," he says.

Brady and Arianna munch around on each other. He asks her out on date #2. Arianna agrees. Brady leaves. Arianna watches as he goes. Then El Creepo shows back up.

Nicole rushes into the rumpus room looking for Stefano. Instead she finds EJ, who tells her, "I sent him away because I have bad news for you."

Rafe tells Meredith he thinks he made a mistake coming there. He says he's fallen in love again. "That just lifts my spirits to no end," says Meredith. Rafe says he would trade places with Emily but can't. However, he's not going to feel guilty for falling in love again. "The world will find out what you did," says Meredith, "And that includes Samantha Brady. Rafe leaves.

El Creepo scolds Arianna, "Don't you ever do that again."

Arianna hands him an envelope, "That's every last dollar." El Creepo looks around, surreptitiously sneaks a small bag into her hand and then leaves.

Brady is back at the hospital, but Maxine won't let him see Chloe. Will runs up asking about her.

Chad tells Mia he's not going back to boarding school. He'll be going to school with her this semester. Mia rolls her eyes.

Nicole flips out, "A coma? I just talked to Chloe and she was fine." EJ says no one knows how this could have happened. Nicole breaks down, then tries to compose herself, "No... I'm not going to fall apart. I will stay strong for Chloe."

"You can lean on me," says EJ, "I'll always (say it with him) be here for you. Lately I've had a few things on my mind, but now I'm back 100%. I'm (say it with him) here for you. I will (say it with him) always be here for you."

Rafe comes into Sami's place. Sami is surprised he came back. "Of course I came back," says the big lug, "I love you."

"Me too," whines Sami.

"Nothing will ever change that," says Rafe. Translation: Stick a fork in this relationship...

Meredith smiles at the man standing in front of her, "I wanted to thank you for arranging my return to Salem."

Stefano smiles, "It was my pleasure."

Prevuze



NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


9 Comments:

Anonymous Berg said...

Show = lame
Writers = still horrible
Watch the show = No
Prevuze = Saves the day

Verification word Torecon, as in This show is a torecon of horribly written storylines.

Back again tomorrow = you bet

4:52 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

EJ picks Sydney up, kisses her and sighs, "Something's wrong. Something's very wrong."

"What," says Sydney, "You mean this is going to be a good episode?"

…so young, and yet so wise.

"But he did anyway. He felt something he hasn't felt since..."

Sami doesn't let her finish. She gasps, "OMG," and bolts out the door.

Since the itching and chaffing have returned, Sami must have forgotten to pick up the Gold Bond Powder for Rafe.

Sami tells him she ran into Meredith.

Rafe says, "That's impossible! She moved to Florida."

Apparently, Rafe has forgotten that the Wright Brothers invented the airplane.

El Creepo gets up off the ground and yells, "You crazy SOB!" He runs off.

El Creepo must not have the name of a good personal injury attorney. Since Brady is Victor’s grandson, there could have been a nice juicy settlement check for the Creepster.

Stefano scowls, "Tell me! No more baloney."

"No more baloney," asks EJ, "You mean you want them to take the show off the air?"

Very excellent Prevuze!!!

"Of course I came back," says the big lug, "I love you."

…and he has no place else to live.

Well, well, the plot thickens or is that sickens - Stefano brought Meredith to Salem. I must say that I’ve got to give him credit. Unlike Rafe, Stefano understands the concept of interstate travel and can book a flight and hotel stay using Expedia.com. Geez! Oh, yes, and not for a minute do I believe that Arianna is involved with drugs.

Thanks Bulldog for the exploration of Kate’s twisted mind. Marge Simpson – who knew? Prevuze, those shoes Chloe is wearing look like real killers. Chloe, can you say “bunion surgery”? Super h@@p day update Prevuze!!!

5:47 AM  
Anonymous Jessi said...

El Creepo scolds Arianna, "Don't you ever do that again."

Arianna hands him an envelope, "That's every last dollar." El Creepo looks around, surreptitiously sneaks a small bag into her hand and then leaves.


wow never woulda thought ari doing drugs.

___________________________________

"You can lean on me," says EJ, "I'll always (say it with him) be here for you. Lately I've had a few things on my mind, but now I'm back 100%. I'm (say it with him) here for you. I will (say it with him) always be here for you."


loving the say it with hims.

great job prevue!!!!

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Ejami's comments : just so funny !!! mouahaha...
Stephano...Marlena...Ej...Samantha..the same story all over again !!
Hopefully for me i don't watch the show but i read you and you rock !
Stephano make Meredith come back to be the Safe relationship trouble maker..oh oh Stephano i recognize you come on remember John/Marlena/Kristen ..ah these writers are so creatives..it's almost scary...

6:37 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

Two days in a row with a censored link! It's a great week.

Those SHOES! They make my feet hurt just looking at them. And my ankles, which I would totally break if I tried to wear them.

Super Brady. Does his uniform look anything like Marlena's Electra Woman?

If Arianna is on drugs the Brady Pub must pay their help some big salaries. HA

LOL over the Hope picture. I liked Patrick. He was cute and different and had a decent personality so naturally they had to get rid of him in order to appease the Ho and Dope groupies.

Great Prevuze today, thanks! :D

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love comin' here, cause Dayz wouldn't make sense otherwise! Your humor is tops! Thanks for the insane look at a creeping along show!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

"Don't forget," says Sami, "Salem borders Florida. And Maine and Washington and New Mexico and England, France and the Duchy of Grand Fenwick."

Duchy of Grand Fenwick...don't we wish. We might actually get some real comedy infusion if that were the case. lolol

I still don't understand how teenage Chad is going to find out Mia was pregnant even if he does "snoop around". Nicole/Mia wouldn't say anything. And, unless Doc Sleeze comes back to town, Chad runs into him at Java Cafe and just randomly asks the stranger, "Did you deliver a baby to a girl named Mia?" what the hell is he going to find out??

I know I should quit expecting ANY sort of logic on this show. It's just such a nice surprise when it actually happens. And, I'm surprised so seldom watching DAZE.

Couldn't believe Nadia's shoes. I wonder how she kept her balance given how "top heavy" she is?

Loved all the other inspired pictures and censored link.

Final comment - Stephano chuckling is always a good sign. For us.

PS: word verification: retyp, something I wish the writers would do to come up with a decent s/l once in a while.

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whatever happened with the Ciara storyline? After that guy gave her a lollipop, did anything else ever happen with that, or did they just drop it? What was that about? I've missed a few episodes recently . . .

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Sweetpea said...

"Flashbacks!! I want FLASHBACKS!" lol This is so true!! DANLOE get something like 5,000 of them and we get NOTHING? Come on! lmao

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs