Saturday, July 25, 2009

Christmas In July

Hey! I just thought of something. Isn't today officially "Christmas in July?"

Prevuze

Well, Merry Chr... choke, gasp, gag, cough, hack... I can't even say it, but if you're one of those year-round Christmas types, you can celebrate by going out and putting a Horton Bulb on one of your hanging begonia baskets.

"Christmas in July" or not, it's Saturday, so go out there and make it a great weekend.

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To me, today is just July 25th.

Apparantly it is winter in New Zealand. My friends (originally from Ohio!) are actually having a "mid-winter Christmas party." They also just posted 'proof' they now live in a more advanced society.....they just bought a six pack of hot dogs and a six pack of hot dog buns.

6:42 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Thank you, Prevuze for this little Christmas-in-July cutie present. Soooo adorable, I just love it.

No, really I LIKE it. Just what I wanted, a Saturday surprise.

Yes, really. I don't need the receipt. It's perfect. Short, to-the-point, snarky - I don't plan to return it.

[Jeez, some bloggers just can't take a compliment.]

6:45 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

But actually, aren't we already past the halfway point to Christmas? Wouldn't that be June 25th?

Nevertheless, I hope all of the new Salemites have their own personalized bulbs ready. And Chloe has replaced that doomed "foreshadowing" ornament she so tragically broke last year.

Thanks, Prevuze, for the Saturday edition. I need to get out there and do my holiday shopping now!

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

Christmas in July - I like it. Instead of giving a gift to someone else, I'll just buy a beer for me. Sounds like a plan!

Prevuze, thanks for the Saturday "card"!

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talk about the dog days of July! Dogoneit, now Days is turning into Passions reruns. Oh well, we still have PREVUZE.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs