Thursday, October 16, 2008

Whipped

Lucas comes into the doctor's office as Sami falls apart. He gasps, "God, Sami, did you have an abortion?"

Max and Stephanie come into the pub. Caroline is planning for a luncheon. Max tells her she's not a prime suspect any more because they were dumb enough to get their prints all over Trent's wallet after someone planted the wallet in Stephanie's purse. "Oh, my," gasps Caroline, "I wonder who could have planted it."

Melanie walks in. There is a flashing neon sign over her head pointing to her and saying, "PLANTED WALLET! PLANTED WALLET!"

Lexie comes to the DiMera mansion to see Stefano. EJ and Nicole leave. Stefano asks if Theo would like a little cousin. He tells her about the EJ-Nicole version of Junior Junior. Lexie says she wants him to do something important, "And you damn well better come through."

Dr. Sanders leaves and Sami bawls out Lucas for even thinking she would have an abortion, other than the one that is her life.

Lucas says, "I know you would never do that, but you never can tell what one of your personalities might do."

Sami says, "I just came to the clinic because they know me at the hospital. Also, because I wanted to survive." She says she was crying because she has made a big decision.

Chloe storms into the front area of the clinic, "I got a 911 from my BFF Sami Brady. She said she wants to see me right away."

"What's a 911," asks the attendant.

"How should I know," asks Chloe, "I can't count past ten with my shoes on!"

"What's a BFF?"

"Big Fat Friend, Haven't you seen her lately?"


Melanie comes in and smart-mouths everyone. Caroline leaves. Cheerful Melanie waves at her, "Toodles!" Melanie starts to leave also, but Stephanie stops her.

EJ shows Nicole her new room. Nicole is flabbergasted and says she feels sooooo welcome. EJ tells her he would do anything for his child's security, "And I thought you were compromising that downstairs." Uh-oh. Trouble in paradise.

Melanie and Stephanie struggle. Unfortunately no catfight. Max has them cool it. He wants to know how Trent's wallet wound up in Stephanie's purse. Melanie thinks maybe Stephanie was the killer. They go back at each other. Max steps in and says they all know Melanie planted the wallet.

EJ says Nicole was trying to bond with Stefano, "Would you just do me a favor and keep your distance from my father?"

Nicole says, "He's our kid's grandfather."

EJ asks, "Did you have help, or did you figure that out all by yourself?" EJ thinks she's being naive and can't see Stefano is trying to win her over so he can get closer to their version of Junior Junior, "That has made things very tough with Samantha."

A duck drops from the ceiling. Groucho Marx rushes in, pulls his cigar from his mouth and says,"'Samantha' - You just said the magic woid." Nicole has a flameout.

The attendant won't let Chloe in but he gets called away. Chloe goes on a manhunt. Uh, Womanhunt. Actually, Nuthunt.

Sami says she just needs more time. Lucas tells her this will blow up in her face. Sami vows to tell EJ but she needs until the end of the day so she can talk to someone else before she does. She hugs and smooches him and walks out. Lucas follows. Chloe skulks and grabs Sami's medical record from the holder in the door labeled, "PRIVATE MEDICAL RECORDS — DO NOT SNOOP."

Chloe reads through the folder and her jaw drops, "Such big words! "

Lexie says horrible lies are all over the tabloids and the Internet about her family, "Moron-o even dug into my past and brought up something I'm not proud of — my affairs with Brandon Walker and Tek Kramer."

"Hmmm... I thought you said they were lies," says Stefano, "Sounds pretty accurate to me. The only lie is the fact that they didn't list all your affairs.

"I can handle the dirt on me but when he brought up Theo he crossed the line," says Lexie, "Now I know Abe needs to stand up to him. And I will fight beside him."

Stefano assures her the mayor will back down eventually. Lexie knows the mayor is in Stefano's pocket, "You end your association with Moron-o immediately or your relationship with your grandson will be a thing of the past."

"My grandson," repeats Stefano, "Who are you talking about?"

Lexie is shocked, "Theo!"

"Have I met him," asks Stefano.
Lexie leaves. Stefano blows a gasket.

Chloe reads. A nurse walks in and wants to know what she's doing there. Chloe puts on a big grin and sticks out her hand, "HI! I'm Kelly, the pharmaceut-... pharmacu-... pharma-... I sell drugs. Dr. Sanders told me to wait here." The nurse buys it and leaves.

EJ assures Nicole this has nothing to do with Samantha. Nicole insists everything has something to do with her. EJ says he carries guilt and sadness because Johnny, his mother and he have never been able to be a family. Nicole tells him it could be that way this time. Hugs. Nicole sighs, "I'm getting a second chance and so are you. But this doesn't mean anything if you can't give up your past with Sami."

Sami meets Johnny and Caroline in the park. Allie is asleep because they don't want two of the little brats on the set at the same time.

Melanie taunts Max, "Are you gonna believe your neurotic, hostile girlfriend over your neurotic, hostile sister? She really has you whipped. The truth is I didn't touch that wallet. Don't you think it would be a gutsy move to do that in a police station? With cops around?"

"Ordinarily, yes," says Max, "But the safest place I can think of to do that would be in the Salem police station." The girls go after each other again but, once again Max pulls them apart.

Stephanie says, "I'm gonna strangle her."

Melanie asks, "Are you sure you wouldn't rather put a knife in my back?"

"Too much blood," says Stephanie.

Max yells, "Would you stop it... both of you, right now!"

Melanie suggests taking the wallet to the police station and having it dusted for prints. Then she figures they've already done that, "And my prints weren't on it, were they? I want an apology!" That does it. Both girls sidestep Max and head for each other.

CATFIGHT!

Hair pulling! Teeth flashing (they both use whiteners)! Girlie hitting! All we need is a chain-link cage! Unfortunately, Max breaks it up. They go at each other again but once again, regrettably, Max stops them. He asks Stephanie to let him talk to Melanie.

Stephanie goes off the deep end, "There is no way I'm leaving you with a murderer."

Moron-o tells his cronies, "Carver's campaign is DOA."

Lexie walks up to him and says, "You're wrong about that. Your campaign is going down as fast as DOOL ratings, mister!"

Sami can't believe the twins will be a year old next week. Neither can anyone else who can count. "They will always be babies to me says Caroline. Just like you." Caroline goes off to buy the kid a balloon.

"Get one for Johnny, too," calls Sami.

Sami asks Johnny if he's ready to have a baby brother or sister, "I don't know if I will be able to handle it. I haven't told your daddy yet and I'm kind of scared. I'm not scared of your daddy. I'm scared of Stefano."

Stefano chirps and bustles around Nicole. He says lunch will be served in a few moments. He's arranged for everything for Nicole. EJ comes in and asks for a moment. Stefano leaves and EJ tells her he will do whatever it takes for her and the child, "Do you understand I'm going to (say it with him) be there for my child? So how do I convince you I'm in for the long haul?" Nicole wonders about him and her and their future.

Chloe storms into the Horton cabin and stomps up to Lucas.

SLAP!

"Don't deny it, Lucas! I know Sami is pregnant."

Lucas regains consciousness. He gets upset because she followed him, and that means they have problems. "We don't have problems," screeches Chloe, "We're through. Have a nice life, Lucas."

"Wait-a-minute," says Looselips, "The baby isn't mine."

Nicole says, "I want to lay it on the table."

"I think the couch would be more comfortable," says EJ. Nicole wants answers. She wants to know where she stands vis-a-vis Sami. EJ reminds her she recently pushed him away. She says that was because of Trent but, he will never be able to hurt her again.

Melanie staggers in the background as Max asks Stephanie for time with her. "I'll give you 20 minutes and you will tell me everything," says Stephanie. She heads outside. Max stops Melanie from leaving and says he wants to help.

Melanie don' wan' no stinkin' help. "The last time I got in a fight like that..."

Max interrupts, "...Was when you were with our father, wasn't it?"

Melanie settles down. They sit as Max grills her, "Look me in the eye and tell me you didn't do it."

Melanie comes clean, "OK, fine, I put his wallet in Stephanie's purse but I did it for your mom."

Max may be dumb, but he isn't dumb enough to buy that, "You did it for yourself."

Mayor Moron-o assures Lexie it isn't personal. Lexie asks him about Stefano being a contributor. Moron-o is evasive. She tells him Stefano is her father. She warns him his resources are about to run dry and leaves.

Moron-o calls Stefano. Stefano says the mayor did not listen when he said his family was off limits, "It is no longer politics for me. It is about familia. I am severing all ties with you immediately. Goodbye."

Moron-o snorts, "Dammit! He can't do this to me. DiMera will not get away with this."

Nicole says there is no one between them now. It's just their baby and the two of them. She says there is time to see if there is anything between them except the baby. She moves in, "We can take it slow... like this."

EJ isn't in the mood for 'slow.' He moves in. Clothing becomes unnecessary.

Sami tells Johnny Stefano scares her, "Now there are two of you. What if I can't protect you both. So now I have to do this thing and I hope you both will forgive me if it's the wrong decision. I think I have to tell the, she chokes on the word, truth."

Melanie thinks Max must really hate her right now, "I've been a little brat."

Max turns big-brother on her, "That's what little sisters are."

Melanie says, "Now you're being all nicey-nicey. I don't think I can handle the truth. I don't know if you can either."

Chloe wants to know why Lucas didn't tell her about Sami's pregnancy. Lucas says Sami is a friend and he didn't want to betray her trust. Suddenly, Chloe's jaw hits the floor, "OMG! EJ is the father!"

Father EJ huffs puffs and pants. Speaking of which, he removes his. He and Nicole maul each other as Sami shows up at the front door and rings the doorbell.

The action is hot and heavy on the couch. EJ calls a timeout and says, "The door."

"I prefer the couch," says Nicole.

Sami sees EJ's car and says she knows he is there. She walks around to the french doors at the back of the rumpus room and sees the rumpusing going on inside.

Max asks if Melanie killed Trent. Melanie hesitates, "Maybe I did."

Chloe is shocked, "Another DiMera spawn added to the brood! Does EJ know?" Lucas says Sami's going to tell him. Chloe wonders why he would believe her.

"She's probably telling him now as we speak," says Lucas.

Sami soaks in the scene of writhing naked bodies, cries and runs off.

Moron-o shows up at the front door and rings the doorbell. It doesn't matter. At this point, EJ and Nicole wouldn't notice a herd of buffalo stampeding beside them.

A stranger comes up behind Moron-o, "Mr. Mayor?"

Moron-o turns. The gun has a silencer, "Zip-Zip."

Moron-o goes down like a Detroit Lions running back. Sami walks into the scene as Moron-o collapses into a heap-o-dead-mayor-meat.

Prevuze

Previews
========

You can watch the previews later today on our PREVUZE II website. Prevuze II should be up no later than noon, Eastern Time.

If you enjoyed today's recap and haven't left a donation in a while, please consider doing that. If you aren't in a position to donate, check out some of our advertisers. And you could also consider leaving a comment. We enjoy those. Look at it this way... I've already read Prevuze. YOU are MY entertainment.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love ya hun, muahh

3:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a Michigan native, your Lions comment..an insult to the mayor moron-o..lol.
Keep it up guys you make my mornings!

4:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could have just said "a Detroit Lion". The QB does it as much as the RB who does it as much as the...you get the idea.

Thanks prevuze.

6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG - Stefano says you've given us an heir and an air-head!!! That was the best... What a way to end the Prevuze....

6:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really are trying to get me fired aren't you, Prevuze? When I got to the description of the big CATFIGHT I lost it. HAHAHA

Apparently the clinic took medical records security training from the Salem Hospital faculty.

Too bad the mayor wasn't stabbed in the back or dummy Sami could've gone over and yanked out the knife and gotten her fingerprints all over it just like grandma. (Unless someone dropped the gun so she can go over and pick it up.) Oh the angst of a pregnant woman in the slammer!

Other great Prevuisms - Kate and Dr. Dan apologizing to the brat and the Detroit Lions. (Thank you for moving on from the Chiefs. HA)

And thanks for the laughs this morning! :D

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved the heir/air-head comment!ROFL

So when Sami does get around to telling EJ, looks like Nicole will be set up to be Stefano's paid heir carrier.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Wow, now I know who replaced Diana Highly as head writer for DOOL;
Captain Obvious.

I don't think I've read as many DUH moments in one episode since Shawn and Belle sailed off into oblivion.

And of course Sami would have to catch "Ejole" in action before she gets the chance to tell EJ she's going to be popping out yet another Dimera Hellspawn.

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I wonder who could have planted it."

Melanie walks in. There is a flashing neon sign over her head pointing to her and saying, "PLANTED WALLET! PLANTED WALLET!"

 
This whole planted wallet scenario is just so many kinds of stupid.  For cripes sake, Phillip knows Melanie has the wallet.  He handed it to her when it conveniently fell out of her purse.  Is this actually going some place or is this another way for DOOL to fill air time?
 
Melanie and Stephanie struggle. Unfortunately no catfight.
 
Damn…that would have been their first scene together I wouldn’t have zapped.
 
Chloe reads through the folder and her jaw drops, "Such big words! "
 
…for such a big idiot.  I’m just having a hard time believing Chloe couldn’t figure out that Sami is pregnant.  Sami simply does not have the body type that hides a pregnancy well.
 
EJ assures Nicole this has nothing to do with Samantha. Nicole insists everything has something to do with her.
 
Apparently, Nicole isn’t quite as stupid as she looks.
 
CATFIGHT!
 
Oh goodie!!!  Finally some must see TV!
 
"They will always be babies to me says Caroline. Just like you." Caroline goes off to buy the kid a balloon.

"Get one for Johnny, too," calls Sami.

 
Snarky but true!!!
 
Moron-o snorts, "Dammit! He can't do this to me. DiMera will not get away with this."
 
Nicole should be tripping over his dead body shortly.
 
EJ isn't in the mood for 'slow.' He moves in. Clothing becomes unnecessary.
 
This is going to take some creativity.  Hmmm…how can I zap Nicole out of the picture without losing EJ?
 
Melanie thinks Max must really hate her right now, "I've been a little brat."
 
Try homicidal maniac.
 
Moron-o goes down like a Detroit Lions running back.
 
If that weren’t so true, Prevuze would deserve a yellow flag!!  Well, we can certainly count on Stefano taking care of business in an efficient manner.  Mess with Stefano, and you’re dead…bada boom bada bing!!  Get Sami pregnant in May, and the father still doesn’t know.  How much longer can they drag this out?  There’s a fine line between teasing the viewers and irritating the hell out of them.  DOOL crossed that line many episodes ago.  At least, we can count on Prevuze to deliver the well written goods in a timely fashion!!!

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say that they must market EJ's sperm, because he never misses and can make miracles where none could be made.

Keep up the good work!!!

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I'll give you 20 minutes and you will tell me everything,"
Stephanie is like the most excellent girlfriend ever, always demanding to know what you're thinking about, your whereabouts if you're gone for 40 minutes, details of private conversations. Woo! That's exactly what I want. /sarcasm

I can't wait until Max dumps her, how excellent.

What an awesome clinic, just walk in and look through people's records. How pleasant.

She tells him Stefano is her father. She warns him his resources are about to run dry and leaves.
Haha, I love this. Use what you got.

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That clinic can take lessons from the University hospital. At least, at the hospital you get the perks of looking at some stranger's xrays lit up on the wall while you sit there completely undressed after just giving blood. That's the only place I've seen where they make people strip down so they can stick a needle in their arm for blood.
I think Kate and Dan make more sense together than Dan and Hello Kitty, I mean Chelsea. I really got tired of her acting like a star struck 12 year old around him.
Isn't it ironic that she refuses to give Kate and Daniel a second chance and forgive them when she's lucky that Bo and Hope forgave her for killing their baby?
She can't believe that her grandma and boyfriend would do what they did to hurt her. Oh, Please. This from a girl that planted her dad and mom together so she could take a naughty picture of them to send Hope by email and then got into emailing Hope with all these lies about how her husband was cheating on her? Poor little victim Chelsea. It must be tough being so perfect.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Finally got to my destination (I'm on the road), got to my hotel, got hooked up....to the Internet.

Great way to end a long, stressful day. Many comments I could make but am just too wiped.

I will say I LOVED the new definition of a BFF!

Thanks, Prevuze.

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sami can't believe the twins will be a year old next week. Neither can anyone else who can count.

Sorry Prevuze, actually for once DOOL can count. The twins were born in October 2007.

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs