Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Junior's Junior

Kate wanders beside Victor's pool, talks on the phone and runs her business.

WHOOSH!

KER-SPLASH!

Daniel surfaces like a nuclear submarine on maneuvers. The waves die down and the whale beaches.

Kate says, "Something just came up." She hangs up and tells Daniel she thought she was the only one out there.

"Good thing I didn't go skinny dipping," says Daniel.

"Your point," asks Kate.

Nicole saunters around the DiMera mansion, "Home sweet home!" She turns and sees EJ isn't amused, "Oh, I guess I'm presuming." She takes another look around and unilaterally decides to move in. She thinks Pookie and she will just love living there. EJ thinks it's just about the money for her. Nicole plays him, "You're right. That's all I care about. Show me the money!"

Sami walks out and models her outfit for Lucas, "Does this shirt make me look pregnant?"

Lucas is confused, "Is that a trick question?" Sami thinks EJ won't notice. Lucas is blunt, "He's not blind, Sami."

Lexie plays with Theo in the park as Chelsea comes up. Chelsea says she saw the babysitter mania at the press conference. They talk about that. Abe wants to fight but Lexie doesn't want any part of the campaign. Chelsea asks, "Does than mean you're giving up?"

Abe sits in the pub with Evan and looks at his laptop, "Vicious lies! My family is being portrayed as dysfunctional and I'm its evil center."

"I thought you said they were lies," says Evan.

"The mayor is about to make Lexie's past discretions public," gasps Abe.

"You'll need a computer with a lot more capacity to download that information," says Evan.

Nicole says she's out of there now that EJ is on to her. EJ falls for the act and stops her. He says he accused her unfairly, "I felt I was being ambushed."

Nicole reminds him she thought she couldn't get pregnant, "Our encounter was a miracle."

"I thought so at the time," says EJ, "Your marriage to Victor was based on assets and portfolios. There was no love there. I don't want that."

"Are you saying you want to marry me?"

Let's review.

What he said, "I don't want a money-grubbing whore."

What she heard, "Will you marry me?"

Sounds about right. You may now continue reading.


Chloe has been soaking in the conversation between Sami and Lucas. She decides to jump in with a dose of sarcasm, "Sami, EJ loves you for what's inside that big soft heart."

"And Lucas loves you for what's in that big soft head," says Sami. She packs her things and goes into the next room. Lucas tells Chloe he didn't know she was coming back. He can't wait to get alone with her. She suggests he get rid of Sami and they can take a hot shower together. Lucas says Sami will be staying with them for a while. Chloe backs off. Lucas had better make that a cold shower.

Lexie doesn't want to give up but she says she's not cut out for this kind of campaigning. Chelsea says she hopes she can find someone as dependable as Abe. Lexie asks if that means she and Daniel are over.

Daniel tells Kate he is taking advantage of the late-season warm weather. Victor offered for Kate to use his pool and that's why she is there. They talk about Chelsea. Kate is feeling optimistic about her biopsy. Daniel's smile fades. Dumb-da-dumb-dumb!

Chelsea tells Lexie her relationship with Daniel is over. "Getting over betrayal takes time," says Lexie, "That's why I like to keep Abe in practice. Try to find a way to forgive Daniel. You won't be at peace until that happens."

Daniel says he hasn't seen Kate's test results. He wants Kate to be prepared for whatever they find. "I don't want to think about that," says Kate, "I just want to seize the day." She gives him the once over, "And a few other things." That sounds good to Daniel. He heads for the wine cellar, but his phone stops him. He looks at the caller ID and announces, "It's the lab. Excuse me. I'll have to talk to them and then give the morgue a call."

Chloe lectures Lucas for letting Sami move in. Lucas asks her to give it a try. Chloe 'splains things, "Lucas I like playing house with you but only when Allie isn't crying her head off and you aren't being neurotic."

"In other words," says Lucas, "You like being here when both Allie and I are asleep." Chloe stomps out and says to call her when Sami's gone.

EJ says he didn't mean that to come out like that. He says he was commenting on what he doesn't want IF he gets married again, "Marriage isn't on my mind. We haven't had a first date yet." He thinks Nicole moving in to the mansion would be "complicated." She wonders where Stefano is. She thinks they should share the news with him. EJ thinks that's a bad idea and they argue. Nicole stomps out. EJ picks up a picture of himself and Johnny. He makes a call.

Sami answers. EJ says he's coming to the island to spend time with his son. Sami stammers, "EJ! NO!" Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. "Dammit!"

Mayor Moron-o walks in as Stefano plays chess. They discuss Abe. Moron-o asks if Stefano approves of his son-in-law's candidacy. Stefano says competition is good for the soul. Moron-o asks where Stefano's loyalties lie, "Aren't you nervous about Abe running against me?"

Stefano says, "I do not get nervous, Mayor."

Mayor Moron-o says, "I think you'll be nervous as hell if Carver gets elected."

"Abraham is family," says Stefano.

"Well," says the mayor, "You won't be able to buy him the way you bought me."

"I know ," says Stefano, "Abe will probably be cheaper."

Chelsea vows to work on forgiveness. She takes Theo to play on the swings.

PAPARAZZI!

The guy takes pictures as he walks up and introduces himself, "I'm Eric Lee. I have an online news site. I was wondering if you'd like to comment on your little affairs with Tek Kramer and Brandon Walker."

Daniel gets off the phone. Kate asks, "So what did they say? Is it good news or bad news?"

Prevuze

Daniel says, "This is DOOL. You don't expect an answer before we drag this thing out forever, do you? The results are inconclusive. The tissue showed no signs of malignancy."

Kate asks, "So does that mean I don't have lung cancer?"

"I don't know," says Daniel, "The writers are making this up as they go along."

Abe and Chelsea join Lexie and sleazeball reporter Eric. The reporter gets nasty. Lexie decides to give him an exclusive, "I refuse to comment on my past but I do have some things to say about my future."

Lucas decides he has to go to town as EJ arrives. Cheerful Lucas tells EJ to take care as he bustles out. Sami scoots up to the table in order to hide the bun in the oven which is quickly becoming a full loaf. They share small talk. Sami says Johnny is napping so EJ should go back home. EJ says he came to talk to her as a friend. "My life is turning into a disaster. My Sluts of Salem collection is getting so big I can't manage it any more." Sami congratulates him on his impending bundle of joy with Nicole.

Nicole greets Chloe and says she is oh-so-glad to see her back in town.

A gal in the audience yells, "That makes one of us."

Chloe sits and looks at the ultrasound. She thinks that would make a great topic of conversation.

Sami asks if EJ is going to pop the question or just let Nicole pop the baby on her own. She thinks this is fate's way of telling him he and Nicole belong together. EJ can't believe this. He knows Sami hates Nicole.

"Who am I to question fate," asks Sami.

EJ whispers, "But you and I..."

Sami completes his sentence, "Have Johnny and always will." Sami announces she is tired. EJ smooches her forehead and gets up to leave. Outside, he takes a deep breath. Inside, Sami does what Sami does best...

"BWAHHHHHH!"

Moron-o wants Stefano's support. He needs more than Stefano has given. Stefano wants something in return. Stefano chuckles and says he's never seen the mayor so threatened, "I will help you defeat Abe on one condition."

Abe tells Lexie she doesn't have to do this. "Yes I do," says Lexie. She turns to Eric, "This election isn't about my infidelities. The campaign isn't long enough to cover those. It's about Abe's record as a civil servant."

Abe's polls immediately take a nosedive.

Lexie says, "No matter what happens I stand proudly next to Abe. Unless Tek or Brandon are nearby."

Chloe stares at the ultrasound and wonders if this is a scam. "God blessed me with a miracle," says Nicole.

"Or you made a deal with the devil," says Chloe.

"I'm carrying Junior's Junior. I walked out on him when he accused me of just wanting his money."

"What a coincidence," says Chloe, "I walked out on Lucas, too, when I found out Sami is staying at the cabin." Nicole says she knew about that and apologizes for not warning her. Suddenly, Lucas shows up. He apologizes to Chloe. Then EJ shows up to make his apology. And they all lived happily ever after.

Daniel says the results mean Kate might not have cancer. Kate says Daniel has helped her seize the day. Daniel starts to go for that wine. Kate asks him to stay, "What they say is true — that when you face your mortality you see things more clearly. You appreciate the people you care for more. Passing up a chance for happiness doesn't make sense." Kate dives in for some happiness. Daniel seems pretty happy, too.

Later... Granny and Danny lounge on the couch and bask in the afterglow. Victor's neighbor puts away his binoculars. Daniel whispers, "When it seems like you can't do it yourself, remember this moment and know I am with you for all the Days Of Our Lives." Kate just wants to think about the beautiful day and being there with him.

At the pub, Lexie tells Chelsea she has changed he mind about supporting Abe's campaign. Abe beams. Hugs.

Stefano says he doesn't care if Moron-o rips Abe to bits but he must leave Alexandra and Theodore out of it, "Is that understood?"

Lucas tells Chloe she was right. If she doesn't want Sami there he'll help her find another place. Chloe caves and says Sami can stay if she doesn't cause trouble, "You seem to get sucked into Sami's tangled web of lies every time."

"You are the woman I want to be with," says Lucas, "You are my future."

Chloe zones, "Great."

Nicole asks Pookie if they should accept EJ's apology. Pookie is skeptical. EJ admits he's pleased they are having a baby. He says he was confused and didn't know how to deal with it. He wants to be a part of the child's and Nicole's life. He suggests going on the date they keep talking about.

"It's a bit backwards," says Nicole, "but I've never done anything by the book."

Sami tells Johnny he can spend time with his father later. She Hopes he understands, "Sometimes to protect the people we love we have to make tough choices..." Sami does what Sami does best...

"BWAHHHHHH!"


Previews
========

You can watch the previews later today on our PREVUZE II website. Prevuze II should be up no later than noon, Eastern Time.

If you enjoyed today's recap and haven't left a donation in a while, please consider doing that. If you aren't in a position to donate, check out some of our advertisers. And you could also consider leaving a comment. We enjoy those. Look at it this way... I've already read Prevuze. YOU are MY entertainment.

16 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OK... First comment since I have started reading... and I think it has been the 2 years... Thanks for all that you do to get the show up and running everyday...:)I really enjoy getting my days fix nice and early every morning... No one else can match u guys...

Anywho.... SAMI PLEASE TELL EJ YOUR PREGNANT... for heavens sake... why does she have to make everything so difficult.....

5:13 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Don't worry Liz.
Sami will tell EJ. She just has to wait for just the right time and place.
A list of possibilities would be:

1. Right in the middle of EJ and Nichole's wedding.
2. Right in the middle of EJ and Nichole's engagement party.
3. As EJ is rushing Nichole to the hospital to give birth.

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Prevuze!!

I am already tired of Sami not telling EJ the baby is his, if Stephano already knows then, EJ is sure to find out. I am sure Stephano will say something once he finds out about Nicole's baby.

I can't stand Chloe and Lucas together.
So is Kate dying or isn't she, and Ewww to her and Doc Dan basking in the after glow. That guy has got to go.

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He says he was commenting on what he doesn't want IF he gets married again
lol, perhaps the first marriage shouldn't have been under the guise of blackmail.

"You won't be able to buy him the way you bought me."
Why? Who says stuff like that?

I'm going to have a change of heart soon, if Sami doesn't stop whining and figure something out I want EJ to find out.

He suggests going on the date they keep talking about.
So he can run off to help Sami before the night is over.

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been saying this silently for months:

"Let's review.

What he said, "I don't want a money-grubbing whore."

What she heard, "Will you marry me?"

Talk about some selective hearing.

Keep up the good work!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Karnythia said...

WTF is going on with Chloe & Nicole? The two women on this show most likely to dump a guy in a heartbeat are suddenly putting up with the most obnoxious crap. At least Nicole is convinced that she's in love with EJ (and she's pregnant so hormones could be playing a role), but Chloe has no such illusions. I just don't understand why Chloe would be willing to share the Horton shack with Lucas, his babymama, her kid with the other guy, and Allie. Can someone explain that part of the story so that it makes sense to me? They're already pimping Phloe, why not just let Chloe & Lucas end their chemistry deficient relationship?

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all, I just LOVE the ultrasound picture of Nicole's baby!

Next, when Nicole walked in to the mansion and said "home sweet home" etc...EJ hit the nail on the head. All she wants is the money. Look at her past relationships! $5 million to marry Lucas, Victor, etc...Hopefully EJ will be smart about this and send her packing!

Last but not least, Sami NEEDS to tell EJ about her Junior's Junior! At least this way, they can enjoy the pregnancy together, unlike the first one, and finally be happy together! She needs some UNCONDITIONAL love and happiness in her life, and someone that can do that for her is EJ! Anyway, we all know EJ really wants to be with Sami, not Nicole, so this pairing won't last long!

I really love the chemistry between Ali and James! They work so well together!

Deb, nice to see you back! I totally agree with your post. That's when Sami will tell EJ...when she thinks she's really lost him to Nicole.

Judy

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my Huh moment is how can Sami take the twins to live with Lucas at the cabin when EJ had some kind of legal thing stating she couldn't take Johnny out of the mansion?

And I think the writers are gonna add some drama with Lucas and Chloe because Brady is returning in Nov.

Maybe then it will get exciting - but I doubt it.

~Lisa

9:51 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

C'Fish, Bulldog and Prevuze hit the mark again with their pictures.

Hey, writers. I hope that pool of Victor's is heated. It's too darned cold here in the Midwest to be swimming in an outdoor pool otherwise. HA

There were some great Prevuisms today:

"Vicious lies! My family is being portrayed as dysfunctional and I'm its evil center." "I thought you said they were lies," says Evan.

Whoop! Exactly what I was thinking, Evan.

"Sami, EJ loves you for what's inside that big soft heart." "And Lucas loves you for what's in that big soft head," says Sami.

I would have retorted that Lucas loved Chloe’s big soft other parts. And, hey, I thought Chloe was off to KC (where everything is up to date except the name of the opera house apparently).

”I'll have to talk to them and then give the morgue a call."

That’s the Salem Morgue – where it’s so busy a stiff need’s a six-month advance reservation to book a space.

"I was wondering if you'd like to comment on your little affairs with Tek Kramer and Brandon Walker."

Hey, don’t forget Abe’s brother from back in the day!

Thanks,Prevuze.

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry Liz.
Sami will tell EJ. She just has to wait for just the right time and place.
A list of possibilities would be:

1. Right in the middle of EJ and Nichole's wedding.
2. Right in the middle of EJ and Nichole's engagement party.
3. As EJ is rushing Nichole to the hospital to give birth.


You forgot one Deb.... When Sami's Jr Jr is about to MARRY Nicole's Jr. Jr.... THEN she'll tell him. That should be a week from Monday.

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did the reporter forget one of Lexie's affairs? I thought she slept with Abe's brother too.

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Theresa's suggestion is right on the money.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Did the reporter forget one of Lexie's affairs? I thought she slept with Abe's brother too.

He may have mentioned it. It's sometimes hard to capture every precious word.

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you can't get to Prevuze until evening it's the pits!

But I loved Cfish's update on Jr.'s latest catastrophe. And my LOL Prevuisms - "I don't know," says Daniel, "The writers are making this up as they go along." I really think that's what's happening here. They probably have a bunch of potential storyline directions taped up on a wall and wherever the dart hits that's the one they use. And "Victor's neighbor puts away his binoculars." HAHAHAHA

Thanks, Prevuze - and all of the commentors, for my evening chuckles today! :D

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love Prevuze. I am sooo glad you are back. I hope Sami tells Ej about the baby before he gets married to Nicole. He loves Sami and she needs to realize that. He probably won't find out for while. Just to drag it out. I think he may make a comittment with Nicole before Sami tells him. Nicole is so stupid she should know Ej doesn't love her. I think Nicole may lose her baby and not say anything just to keep EJ. I don't think they would do that to Sami it would be terrible since Allison is really pregnant.

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is it that it looks like a duck and talks like a duck so it probably is duck and no one notices? Meaning, Sami looks more pregnant on the show than she does in real life and EJ can't tell? There is like a half a second there when one is pregnant when you might like look like you are gaining weight before it is obvious you are pregnant. The show continues to cater to the lowest common denominator. No wonder ratings still stink.

Bring back Marlena possessed, even that was more entertaining (RIP Jerry)

3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs