Tuesday, October 07, 2008

My Melinda Rights

Sami and Lucas stomp around the Horton cabin. Sami says she can't believe Lucas told EJ she's pregnant. "I changed my mind," says Lucas.

"Good," says Sami, "The one you had certainly wasn't any good." She lets out a sigh of relief now that she knows EJ doesn't know she's pregnant. Lucas says it's her place to tell him.

Max and Stephanie languish in bed. He suggests they stay in bed all day and moves in to convince her, "Thanks for taking my mind off things."

"It wasn't difficult," says Stephanie.

Bo and Roman are in Roman's office discussing the case. Bo says, "If we don't make any progress Ma's going to end up behind bars again."

Roman says, "Right, so how do you suggest we slow the progress down? " Bo calls Smith in and asks about the fibers. Smith says they haven't found out anything yet. Bo tells him to get to it. "My money is on Nicole," says Roman.

"Right," says Bo, as he remembers her attempted Victorcution, "Melanie's at the top of my list."

Melanie stands in the dark and remembers meeting Trent. In a faux-flashback she asks, "Why do I always have to fix your mistakes?"

Trent sneers, "Because you love me."

Bo and Roman continue to discuss the Robbins murder.

RUCKUS!

They shoot out of Roman's office to find an officer hauling Nick in. Nick is soused. The officer tells them, "His blood-alcohol is .16!"

Nick asks, "Am I in trouble?"

Roman says, "No, you're in the police station."

Nick slurs, "It'sch becaushe of me that Trent Robbins ish dead. My life sucks. No girlfriend. I'm behind on my credit cards. I chipped a tooth on popcorn. I can only find thish one lame acting job. It'sch my fault Trent ish dead. Completely."

Melanie visits OMB's grave and remembers. Trent wants her to help him out of his jam. She says he's supposed to protect her from things like this, "I didn't ask to be born."

A gal in the audience stands up and yells, "Good decision!"

Trent gets aggressive. Melanie draws a knife, "Don't come near me! This is a Marlena Evans Special Souvenir SSK stainless steel switchblade, personally autographed. Don't touch me ever again!"

Trent accuses her of craving attention, "Claude will give you plenty."

Melanie whines and snivels, "If I go to him do you promise to leave me alone after that?" Trent promises. She accuses him of lying.

Nick slurs, "Cuff me. Read me my Melinda Rights... let's shee. I'll do it myshelf... You have the right to remain shilent... I forget the resht."

Bo asks why Nick thinks he's responsible for Trent's death. Nick says he's the reason Trent came to Salem in the first place. Bo asks what he knows about Melanie. "Shesh's Max' shister..." Nick turns green and bolts.

Bo screams, "First door on the left, Nick!"

Roman groans, "Dammit Bo. First door on the left is my office."

Max walks in with a newspaper and shows it to Stephanie. The headline screams, "TOP COP'S MOTHER ARRESTED FOR MURDER!" Max asks, "How's that for a headline?"

Stephanie screeches, "OMG!"

Max asks, "Nice, huh?"

Prevuze

Stephanie whines, "Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?"

Max asks, "Whatever happened to good drama? This won't go away until Bo and Roman find the real murderer."

"OMG," says Stephanie, "Caroline will go to prison for life."

Melanie remembers more. Trent scoffs at the knife and says he withdraws his request for her to help with Claude because he can see she is so distraught.

Bo and Roman are in Roman's office discussing Nick. "He's a good kid," says Bo, "So that does it. Let's take him off the suspects list." Roman reminds him of Nick, Willow and the Jan Spears memorial rock.

Da-dum... Da-dum... dadum-dadum-dadum. Aunt Maggie comes into the cop shop and lectures Nick for his indiscretion. Nick begs for the solace of the death chamber.

Stephanie thinks they should do something. Max wonders if Patch would want her to be involved. Stephanie says they will be careful but Max refuses to do anything about it. She thinks this isn't like him and wants to know what's going on.

Sami insists she isn't telling EJ anything. Lucas throws Will in her face, "You didn't tell me about him and now we have to live with that for all the Days Of Our Lives. I forgave you for that but I won't forget, and I'll bring it up anytime it suits my purpose." Sami says this is a different situation. Lucas thinks Sami should be honest with EJ if he's the one she's going to be with.

Maggie gives Nick a tongue lashing. He swears it will never happen again. It morphs into a DUI lecture for the audience. You probably didn't know you shouldn't get behind the wheel of a car when you are plastered, so the DOOL gods feel it is their duty to remind you. Prepare yourselves. Bo comes out. Maggie leaves to call Mickey.

Max and Stephanie continue to argue. She thinks he's protecting Melanie.

Roman says he knows Bo is working uber-hard on this case. "I haven't been home in three nights," says Bo, "It's almost like a vacation." The mayor comes in. He says he needs to talk to them about Caroline.

Trent wants Melanie to go home with him. She says her home is with Max. Trent rants about him, "Max has no ambition. Thirty years from now he'll still be earning minimum wage."

"OMG," gasps Melanie, "You mean thirty years from now he'll still be acting on DOOL? Max was the lucky one because he didn't have to grow up with you."

Melanie pops back to, ahem, reality and looks down at OMB's tombstone, which has bloodstains on it. OMB did it!

Mayor Moron-o says he approves of the way Bo and Roman are handling the case. He looks at the board and sees that Max is now on the suspects list. He taunts them about what a great family they have, tells them to keep up the good work, chuckles and leaves. Bo and Roman think they need to get Max off the list. They decide to check the fibers and see if they match anything Max owns. They decide to pay Max a little visit.

Stephanie thinks Melanie did it and Max is trying to protect her. Bickermania ensues. Max asks, "Why would I cover for my sister while my mom is going down in flames? I know you don't like her, but I need you to cut Melanie a break."

Melanie remembers more of her conversation with Trent, "Caroline and Shawn saved Max from you but they couldn't save me." She drops the knife and says she will disappear if he doesn't leave her alone. The cheering from the audience drowns out what she says next. She says she'll miss Max, but that's it. She starts to go but Trent grabs her.

Lucas asks if Sami trusts EJ. Sami says it's Stefano she doesn't trust. She can't let him find out he has another grandchild. Lucas gets snippy and leaves.

Nick sits behind bars as Maggie walks up. "Get away," says Nick, "They said this was protective custody!" Maggie says she talked to Mickey. Nick swears off alcohol forever. "With Mickey as your lawyer," says Maggie, "That's how long you'll be in prison for DUI." Maggie softens and asks him to be more careful. She asks why he went on his drunken rampage in the first place.

Trent and Melanie struggle. She pops back to reality

Bo, Roman and Detective Smith show up to search Max' place. Max asks, "Do you have a warrant?"

"No," says Bo, "But I have a note from our mommy." That's good enough for Max. The cops come in and start searching the place. Smith comes up with the bloody shirt. Roman asks if it's Max'. Max admits it's his.

Roman asks, "Where did the blood come from?"

"I had an altercation with Trent," says Max.

"But did you have a fight with him," asks Bo. They haul Max downtown.

Bo, Hope and Roman grill Max. Stephanie watches. Max claims innocence. Bo tells him he just went to the top of the suspect list. Roman asks to talk to Max alone. Bo and Hope leave. Roman says, "Max, I want to know everything."

Nick tells Maggie he just decided to unwind at the Cheatin' Heart, and things were going fine until Daniel came in. Nick says he flipped out, but didn't punch him, "I still have feelings for Chelsea."

"I'd drink, too, if I were you," says Maggie, "She was your first love and that one always hurts the most."

"She hurts all right," says Nick. He says when he found out Daniel lied to Chelsea a tiny part of him was happy because he thought he might still have a chance with her.

"If you thought you still had a chance with Chelsea, I'm surprised you didn't go straight to hard drugs," says Maggie.

Nick says, "All of a sudden the couple of beers I was going to have turned into tequila shots."

Smith brings Bo the lab results. He leafs through the report, "The blood is Trent Robbins'. The fibers match." Max is in deep doo-doo.

Melanie gets a call. Stephanie asks her to meet her at the police station. She tells her they are questioning Max.

Lucas comes back into the cabin because he forgot his phone. Sami tells him, "Allie is awake."

"That's the closest thing we've got to an adult in the room," says Lucas. He softens and says he still cares about her. If she's happy being with EJ, then Lucas is happy, "I think he wants more kids."

Sami whines, "I don't think he wants me." Lucas suggests she get someone else's opinion on this — Like her parents.

Melanie comes into the police station. She and Stephanie waste no time going for each other's throats. Stephanie tells her, "Max it the best thing that ever happened to you."

Melanie thinks Stephanie can't stand that because she wants Max all to herself, "If you cared you'd respect what we have, but you're so creepily possessive you can't stand that. Guys don't like that, you know?"

Stephanie whines, "You wanna know why I love him so much? He's the nicest, most generous moron I've ever known. I don't know why Max feels so compelled to protect you after you've done so many nasty things to him."

Maggie suggests Nick should tell Chelsea how he feels. Nick no can do. He has to accept the fact they are just friends. He thinks when he's with someone else things will be better. Maggie's antennae spring up, "Well, is there anyone in particular... like maybe Melanie?"

Melanie and Stephanie keep it up. Melanie just can't understand why Max stays with her. She goes into a rant worse than David Letterman after he was stiffed by John McCain. Stephanie reels at the sheer vindictiveness of it. She can't believe how nasty Melanie can be.

"Yeah," snorts Melanie, "You want me to press replay?"

Roman breaks things up and calls Stephanie in. Melanie eavesdrops as Max tells Roman and Bo what happened in France. He asks Bo what will happen. Bo says the evidence is circumstantial but things really look bad for Max.

"The evidence still doesn't prove I did it," says Max.

"If nothing else turns up," says Bo, "You're all we've got. The mayor is about to give Roman and me a reprimand, so you have to fry."

Outside, Melanie wanders and ponders. She goes to her purse, pulls out Trent's incriminating wallet, waves it around and screams, "Anybody interested in this?"


Previews
========

You can watch the previews later today on our PREVUZE II website. Prevuze II should be up no later than noon, Eastern Time.

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahha! Awesome Prevuze again!

Lmao at Steph/Max pregancy pic. That´s EJ-one shot-DiMera for ya! Priceless!

5:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's beginning to look like Trent might have fallen on that knife. Melanie must have done it since she has his wallet. How else would she happen to have it?

Wouldn't it be a big surprise if Nick ends up being the one who did it with a struggle then Trent falling on the knife without Nick knowing what happened? It would be two for him, and two for Chelsea. What a couple!
I like that both of them still have feelings for each other. I do hope they get back together asap.

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Chelsea would find out that Nick is the one who gave her that money for her college tuition, then she might admit to him that she still loves him. I hope they get back together.

5:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I changed my mind," says Lucas.
 
He suggests they stay in bed all day and moves in to convince her, "Thanks for taking my mind off things."

 
They would have to have thoughts in order to have minds.
 
Stephanie whines, "Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?"

Max asks, "Whatever happened to good drama?

 
DOOL + good drama = oxymoron
 
She drops the knife and says she will disappear if he doesn't leave her alone. The cheering from the audience drowns out what she says next.
 
Count me in on that one.
 
Smith comes up with the bloody shirt. Roman asks if it's Max'. Max admits it's his.
 
What?  Max hasn’t tried to Shout out the stain?  Come on Max, a soak in cold water along with a paste of non chlorine bleach and detergent should have removed the blood.  Let’s see.  Trent’s been murdered, and I have a shirt with his blood all over it.  What should I do?  I’ve got it.  I’ll just stick it in a corner so that even police as inept as the SPD can find it.  Geez.
 
My, oh, my, there appears to be a whole lot of nothing going on in this episode but it does have its share of head scratching moments.  Why, all of a sudden, is Lucas pushing Sami toward EJ?  Are prison and Chloe lovin’ far superior to Sami lovin’?  How does a big city mayor have so much time on his hands that he can badger Roman and Bo about a murder case involving their mother?  I can’t picture Mayor Daley making regular trips to Jody Weis’ office to make snarky comments about cases in which he’s involved.
 
Prevuze, loved finding out that Stephanie is another victim of Sure Shot DiMera!!  Thanks for another great installment of Prevuze!!!

6:10 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

I'm with Leslie. This was just one big HUH?! moment for me. Especially:

Trent gets aggressive. Melanie draws a knife.

Hey, I walk around with a butcher knife in my purse all the time, don’t you?

Nick turns green and bolts. Bo screams, "First door on the left, Nick!" Roman groans, "Dammit Bo. First door on the left is my office."

What is it with the writers and all the regurgitation going on in the show lately? (And I’m not just talking about the characters tossing their cookies.) Oh, and great prevuism. LOLOL

Bickermania & Victorcution – two new words for the Prevuze dictionary.

Also cracked up over the Shawn/Shawn car accident and "Holy acrimony". Fabulous Prevuze as always!

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is it with the writers and all the regurgitation going on in the show lately?

Like in the Bulldog screen cap, too. It's like I'm getting nauseous just watching. I guess I didn't need to say that, did I?

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"She goes into a rant worse than David Letterman after he was stiffed by John McCain." OMG! Totally LOL over that one. But it can't possibly be THAT bad can it? If it is I'll have to quit watching DOOL just like I quit watching Letterman. Really, Dave, GET OVER IT ALREADY.

I also aroused suspicion of my coworkers when I was giggling over Bo directing Nick toward Pard's office and also "I haven't been home in three nights, says Bo, it's almost like a vacation." HAHAHAHA

Prevuze you were right on the money today! Thanks for making an extremely gloomy day much brighter. :D

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I just got done watching Prevuze II, and here's a thought....

"Nicole says, "So Morgan's in Chicago. Where does that leave you?" Phillip says, "Plenty of free time, baby."

I think her and Phil will get closer, wind up sleeping together, and she'll pass off baby DiMera as Phil's...IF she doesn't conveniently lose it!

Everyone, tell me what you all think!

Judy

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I was getting ready to donate my fortune to you, Prevuse, then I noticed a new Favicon! Is THAT what you need the money for? Do we need an audit to keep y'all honest?

The evidence:

Check out the fancy "P"

8:48 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Hmmm... I was getting ready to donate my fortune to you, Prevuse, then I noticed a new Favicon! Is THAT what you need the money for? Do we need an audit to keep y'all honest?

Yeah, those Favicons cost a fortune. I've been meaning to put one up for literally years and never got around to it. Now I think I'd like a better one, so suggestions are welcome.

I tried to fashion a broken hourglass but the things are just too small to be able to do anything with them.

And, BTW, I don't think it's visible in Internet Explorer. Problems... always problems.

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget Stefano knows everything about all of them, so no way will he let either of his grandchildren be passed off as anyone else's. Hard to figure out why John seems clueless as to what is going on now in the mansion since he is the one who had all the cameras installed to watch what was going on. Now all of a sudden Stefano is the one who knows it all, not John.

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Judging from Prevuze II it appears that Melanie (like pretty much everyone else) is a lot smarter than the Salem PD when she suggests they also look into Trent's real enemies. Like Claude and whoever else he owed money to. Something that would probably never have occured to those numbskulls. Duh!!

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a LUMI fan but I think this looks good for LUMI. I don't think Lucas really wants her to go to EJ but I think hes waiting to see what she does.

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay...I just watched a commercial on NBC and Nicole will FINALLY tell EJ that she's preggers with his baby while Sami is at the door ready to go in and tell him that SHE'S preggers too!!!

Judy

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, those Favicons cost a fortune. I've been meaning to put one up for literally years and never got around to it. Now I think I'd like a better one, so suggestions are welcome.

And, BTW, I don't think it's visible in Internet Explorer.


Speaking for us poor computer illiterate slobs out here (with Internet Explorer no less)..........HUH?

KOTU

1:11 PM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Speaking for us poor computer illiterate slobs out here (with Internet Explorer no less)..........HUH?

The "Favicon" is a website icon. It appears in the address bar or on the tab of a tabbed browsing session.

The best advice I can give if you want to see it is to click on Theresa's link: Click Here.

It's the big graphic "P" in the address bar. I guess you could also Google it if you want more info.

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, here's what will happen as far as Nicole and Sami's pregnancies will go....

Sami was drugged and impregnated via in-vitro with Ej's baby, however, there was a mixup somwhere along the lines, and it turns out it's really Lucas'.
Nicole showed up at the mansion to see Ej, but was ripped, John was in his psychotic episode, and Stefano injected them with stupid drugs, where they did it.
So...Sami is finally having Lucas baby, Nicole is having John baby. With me so far?
John will find out it's really his baby on the verge of his 'wedding' with Marlena (after he is back to his old self) and then Marlena will find out, and that will be a whole other story line we dont wanna think about right now.
Lucas will find out that this baby is his, but that will only happen when Little Johnny is injured in a car accident (or shooting, this is Day's afterall) and will need a blood transfusion....
There. I just summed up the next 5 years for all of you.
Your welcome.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Days Daily Chat on MySpace said...

Doesn't anyone pay attention to this show???

Melanie planted the wallet in Stephines purse.

I just love the photo captions they are way too funny!!!

Thanks

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs