Thursday, October 02, 2008

The Dense Samantha Fog

Nicole is upset. John asks what's wrong. Nicole lashes out, "You should have known I would crash and burn. I should have seen this train wreck coming. Damn Sami to hell!"

God chimes in. "I've already got that checked off on my to-do list," he booms.

EJ walks in and asks Sami what's wrong. Sami is silent, but tender EJ makes an appearance. She tells him she fainted and it's not that big of a deal. EJ presses, "What's wrong?"

Kate drops the bad news bombshell on the boys. She tells them she's having a biopsy and there is a possibility it's lung cancer. The boys move from shock to upbeatification and try to encourage her. Kate agrees this could be nothing and they should wait until the biopsy results are in. She lets it slip that Daniel is involved and the poo hits the fan. Phillip asks, "Daniel's doing the biopsy?"

Kate says, "He's helping, Phillip."

Phillip says, "Fahgedaboudit. No way in hell."

Kate says, "And that's exactly where I'm headed if we don't get to the bottom of this."

Nicole gets the pity party into full gear, "Come on, tell me I'm an idiot."

John complies, "You're an idiot." Nicole is angry with EJ. She says she didn't have time to tell him about the baby because he got a call and left her for Sami.

Sami stammers and then tells EJ she is just fine. EJ isn't convinced. He asks again why she is there. Sami says she fainted and 'why' doesn't matter. She asks what he dropped to be with her. EJ tells her he was having dinner with Nicole. Sami reaches deep within herself to pull out one of her more vengeful personalities, "I don't even wanna see you right now."

EJ says, "I was only having dinner..."

Sami notches it up, "I don't wanna see you! Get out!"

Prevuze

Phillip runs to find Daniel. Kate gets up and stops him. She says she wants Daniel to consult on her case. Phillip wants to get the best pulmonologist he can find. Kate vows to fight and says she will be OK because she has so much to live for, "And avoiding the place I'm going to be spending my afterlife is at the top of the list."

John wonders why Nicole didn't stop EJ by playing the baby card. Nicole says she would never do something like that, "That would be as bad as being paid to marry a guy or marrying some rich old coot for his money. The doctors told me this was impossible but, wonder of wonders, it happened through the miracle of stale writing."

John asks, "Are you wiling to raise this child on your own?"

Nicole says, "I said I would and I meant it." Nicole doesn't know now if she'll tell EJ or not, "Every man deserves to know he's fathered a child."

"He may know already," says John, "They don't call him Sureshot DiMera for nothing."

EJ and Sami argue. EJ says his situation with Nicole is Sami's fault. The genius of rationalization says, "I wouldn't be having dinner with her if you weren't so fickle." Sami retaliates by calling him a shallow bastard. The whole thing degrades into a name-calling contest.

EJ tells her the date with Nicole didn't mean anything, "It was as innocent as an elevator ride." Sami just wants to be alone. EJ asks again what is wrong with her. "It's nothing," says Sami, "It just turns out that my blood-sugar is lower than my IQ." She asks him to go. EJ complies. Sami cries.

Nicole decides she intends to tell Elvis the truth., "I'm not stupid enough to think he will marry me, but he'll (say it with her) be there for me." Right now, though she just wants to focus on this miracle. John thinks she will rise to the occasion of motherhood. Nicole says she is just grateful to have a second chance to do something right. He invites her to Chez Rouge to celebrate.

Kate vows to be around a long time, "I've helped you boys a lot in the past, but now it's time for me to ask you for help."

Lucas jumps in, "We'll (say it with him) be there for you." Kate says she will need that. They will give her the strength to fight.

Stefano plays with his chess pieces as EJ returns. He sees the look on John's face and asks, "Oh dear, what has Samantha done now?"

Daniel joins the party in Kate's room. Phillip gets defensive, "You use your influence to get women into bed."

"With Kate," says Daniel, "A garbage collector's influence could do that. A garbage collector's influence and some pocket change." Phillip demands Daniel stay away from Kate.

Lucas tells Phillip to back off. Phillip, however, just goes for more. Kate intervenes and says Daniel is right. Her medical care is her business, not Phillip's. She says she wants Daniel to oversee her case.

EJ says the situation is complicated and Samantha is completely ignorant of what is going on, "I know this...She's course, cold and doesn't have a heart. "

"So," asks Stefano, "That is why you are hopelessly in love with her?"

EJ chuckles, "I'm not in love. Infatuated maybe. Once you get out of the dense Samantha fog you don't. Find much."

Stefano asks him to stop ranting. He reminds EJ he has a child with Sami and that's why Sami is important to him, "There is nothing more powerful than sharing a child... or in your case, a litter. You'll never be free of her. It's obvious you and Samantha are meant to be together. If it's inharmonious that is your choice. Will you either love her or go on fighting her."

John and Nicole sit at their table at Chez Rouge and toast with fake champagne. Nicole gets philosophical about drinking, "It just numbs the pain but it's temporary."

"Kind of like you and EJ in the elevator," says John.

Nicole says, "I think your heart is in the right place..." suddenly, John's head crashes onto the table like a Shawn Brady car going into a living room.

"Geez," says Nicole, "Don't tell me you're pregnant, too."

Kate apologizes to Daniel for Phillip's behavior. Phillip calms down and apologizes too. Daniel says he will send Dr. Morris in. He leaves and the boys say they will wait with her. Kate objects and they all share a big family hug. Phillip and Lucas leave.

Nicole panics and tries to revive John. She calls for an help. John moans, "My head! my head!"

Maggie rushes up, "My table! My table!" John tells Nicole he doesn't want to go to the hospital.

Phillip finds Chloe at the pub. He tells her about Kate's cough. Chloe says she has some news, too. The Kansas City Opera hired her for a part in an opera. Phillip says he will come and see her. She says she's at the pub to see Lucas, "I have a flight to catch... So this is it... I guess." Phillip wishes her luck. Chloe kisses him as Morgan walks up and grabs an eyeful.

John has recovered and insists he's fine. Nicole is worried. John says this is nothing. He needs her advice, "What does a man like me have to do to get my wife back? Whatever it is, I want to make sure I don't do it."

Morgan walks up and says she hopes she's not interrupting. Chloe and Phillip come up for air and Chloe tells her they're not back together. She thanks Philip for making the call and leaves.

Phillip tells Morgan he got Chloe the job in KC, "She's just a friend."

"Well you certainly looked friendly enough," says Morgan, "I think she's a friend you happen to be in love with."

"I can't deny that," says Phillip.

Sami rants at Lucas for getting EJ to come to the hospital. She tells him EJ was on a date with Nicole when he called, "He only showed up because he thought I was dying."

"There are a lot of men who would come to watch that," says Lucas. Sami figures EJ and Nicole are together right now making fun of her.

Lucas doesn't agree, "You are behaving like an irrational lunatic."

"I'm just stating the facts here," says the irrational lunatic. Lucas thinks if she told EJ about the baby things would be different. Sami wants to think things through before telling him. Lucas suggests she stay with him instead of going back to the mansion.

Nicole chuckles when John asks for advice. He repeats the question. Nicole says she hears Marlena still loves him. She suggests he tell her he loves her. John says Marlena wants a divorce. Nicole says she will think about it and help if John agrees to help her with EJ. John agrees. They toast.

The doctor starts Kate's drip. Daniel asks how she's doing. Kate says she's drowsy. DOOL plays on the TV in front of her.

Phillip apologizes for disappointing Morgan. She tells him she's accepted an internship in Chicago, "It's for two years. I have to transfer to a new university — one that actually makes you go to classes to earn a degree. I've been debating whether or not to take it but after tonight I know I have to."

Phillip wishes her well, "If you need anything...."

"I know," says Morgan (say it with her),"you'll be there for me."

"I hope you consider me a friend," says Phillip.

"That goes both ways," says Morgan.

"So do I," says Phillip, "But that's just our little secret."

Sami says she can't stay with Lucas. He says it's just for one night, "Whadya think, I'm going to attack you?"

"We're not together any more."

"I got the memo," says Lucas, "I will pull back my urges. I'm just offering a place to stay."

"What would Chloe think," asks Sami. Lucas tells her about Chloe's job offer, "She's going to be singing opera in Kansas city."

"I didn't know they had opera in Kansas City," says Sami.

"They have opera," says Lucas, "Just not a football team. I'm just offering a place to stay. I'm just trying to (say it with him) be there for you."

"Thanks, Lucas," says Sami, "I'll stay with you tonight and then figure out tomorrow what to do about EJ and our unborn baby."

"At least you've got plenty of experience trying to figure out things like that," says Lucas.


Previews
========

You can watch the previews later today on our PREVUZE II website. Prevuze II should be up no later than noon, Eastern Time.

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

More Poles than a sausage festival. OMG!!! Now that was funny. Now think about this. You find out that your ex wife is pregnant with you mortal enemies child. After you had walked in on the scene of the crime. You know they live in the house and have probably had other relations.(term used loosely) So instead of treating her like the fungus that she is you offer her a place to stay so she can chill, and get her crap together. Wow Lucus must be a Saint. Glad the prevuze gang is back in full swing. You make my day. c

3:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hasn't anyone in Salem ever heard of birth control?

4:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sense another bout of sleepwalking sex coming up between Sami and Lucas now, in which EJ will probably walk in on them. So then, when he finds out she is pregnant, she will pass this baby off as Lucas'. Sami never seems to learn, does she?

I feel sorry for John with those awful headaches he is getting. If you have ever had a migraine, you can empathize.
It makes me wonder if Stefano has some kind of remote control Rolf uses to turn these headaches on and off. They did that on Passions with Fancy, remember?

5:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since John had cameras installed all over the DiMera mansion, you would think he would know what is going on there even with Stefano and Rolf huh?

Things don't seem to affect John like a human, so is he now just a robot, or what?
He survived the plane crash without a scratch, and the gas in the hospital didn't affect him.

Can someone tell me if Chelsea and Daniel had sex with each other? I don't remember any scenes. Since Nicole is pregnant now and couldn't have children, it makes me wonder if Chelsea will become pregnant next? Soaps love to do the impossible huh? lol

5:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can someone tell me if Chelsea and Daniel had sex with each other?

No they didn't.

5:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prevuze - I don't really post much, but I wanted to tell you how happy I am that you are back!!!
I love my early morning Days catch up...and my early morning laugh! You just call it like it is!!
I even laugh when you dis my favorites!
Thanks for working to come back! Much appreciated!
Allison

6:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sami reaches deep within herself to pull out one of her more vengeful personalities, "I don't even wanna see you right now."
 
Somehow, I think all she had to do was scratch the surface.
 
The doctors told me this was impossible but, wonder of wonders, it happened through the miracle of stale writing."
 
DOOL can be counted on for stale writing, and Prevuze can be counted on to speak the truth.
 
EJ tells her the date with Nicole didn't mean anything, "It was as innocent as an elevator ride."
 
…and when EJ sees Nicole again, will he tell her that he felt like he was cheating on her while he was with Sami at the hospital?  The writers have taken a strong character and turned him into mush.
 
”It's obvious you and Samantha are meant to be together. If it's inharmonious that is your choice. Will you either love her or go on fighting her."
 
Stefano – the relationship counselor…who knew?
 
Lucas doesn't agree, "You are behaving like an irrational lunatic."
 
That should go without saying because acting like an irrational lunatic is SOP for Sami.
 
"I didn't know they had opera in Kansas City," says Sami.

"They have opera," says Lucas, "Just not a football team.

 
The Chiefs had better hope that Chloe finds work at the St. Louis Opera Company so the Rams become Prevuze’s well deserved target de jour.
 
Poles and kielbasa…HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sami is going to stay with Lucas…where’s Jooooooohnny?!!!!!!!!!!!!!  She’s going to leave him alone with EJ in the DiMera madhouse?  After reading yesterday’s comments, I note a certain pattern.  Both the Lumis and Ejamis have Sami and Nicole pregnancy conspiracy theories.  I, too, have one.  I believe Clay Aiken is the father of both babies.  Since Clay would have to be doing his romping solo, there won’t be any flash backs to the post conception afterglow.  This is key because both women believe they have “miracle” pregnancies and would also spare the audience from a repeat viewing of elevator monkey sex. 
 
Prevuze, thanks for the yesterday’s Cub love.  However, there’s not much afterglow going on this morning in Chicago but hope springs eternal.  There’s always today.

6:36 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Prevuze, thanks for the yesterday’s Cub love. However, there’s not much afterglow going on this morning in Chicago but hope springs eternal. There’s always today.

I am also well-aware Kansas City won on Sunday because I watched part of it. Thing is, I heard something most people missed. The cheerleaders were chanting...

Gimme an F!
Gimme an L!
Gimme a U!
Gimme a K!
Gimme an E!

So maybe yesterday's Cubs game was a fluke, too. Let's hope so.

Prevuze — Best sports blog on the Internet.

6:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am glad you are back, but i really enjoyed your saturday blog please keep it up.

7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved the Ciara and Lil Joe pic!LOL
Too true, I love EJ but I think he needs to leave Salem. All of the women are incompetent as mothers, the last thing they need is Sureshot DiMera hanging around!

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm surprised when Sami said "I'll stay with you tonight and then figure out tomorrow what to do about EJ" they didn't add "after all, tomorrow is another day!"

"Nicole says, "I think your heart is in the right place..." suddenly, John's head crashes onto the table like a Shawn Brady car going into a living room." Since I'm in-office today I nearly strained something trying not to LOL over that one!

"Kansas City has opera," says Lucas, "Just not a football team." Prevuze gets a penalty!

I also loved the Ciara/L'il Joe pic. Thanks for the laughs today!

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the little joe and ciara.

i think ej will find sami staying with lucas, assume the worst and get drunk and marry nicole.

today looks good.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Thank heavens I didn't have anything in my mouth when I saw the L'il Joe and Ciara picture. As it is, the outside auditors sitting in my conference room now have me on their "lunatic" watch list I'm sure.

Kate vows to be around a long time, "I've helped you boys a lot in the past…”

And with her kind of “help”, the boys sure don’t need no enemies.

Phillip demands Daniel stay away from Kate.

What’s up with that? Phil protecting his mom’s “virtue”? It’s not like Dr. Dan gave Kate cancer by sleeping with her.

John's head crashes onto the table like a Shawn Brady car going into a living room. "Geez," says Nicole, "Don't tell me you're pregnant, too."

There were just some stunning prevuisms today. Good work!!

8:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I really think the bipolar jokes are out of line. It's not funny. Why not some cancer jokes in honor of breast cancer awareness month?

Sami's behavior is the result of bad writing and bad acting.

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"John's head crashes onto the table like a Shawn Brady car going into a living room."


OMG-thank you! I laffed too hard.

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

angelique here's your breast cancer joke. I got it off a card. "If you need any donor tissue for your reconstruction, my butt is available."

Dumb joke... yes. Couldn't find a better one. I joke about my hormonal issues, and my depression at times. If we can find a way to laugh at depressing things... and no I don't mean in a malicious way... then maybe it'll make life a bit easier to deal with.

And just to let you know my wonderful Mother just died this last August of breast cancer so it's a very personal issue. If I can find ways to laugh in cancer's face then that subject doesn't seem quite as terrifying.

The whole point of coming to this site in the first place is to escape life's harsh reality and joke about it so bring on the funnies!

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

camilla i agree with you - angelique, you need to lighten up a bit. i'm bipolar and i nearly did damage to myself i was laughing so hard at that caption - and no, i'm not having a manic episode.

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Prevuze!

Oh, My! Isn't EJ the STUD, lol! I don't like the history re-rite for Nichole. I remember the Doctors telling her she could not have Children... Period!

I believe it's an "Hysterical" pregnancy. With all the booze that Broad has been swilling? Her amniotic sack should be over-flowing with Gin!

I'm finding Samantha's mental state bizzare, to say the least. I mean, isn't her Mother a renowned Psychiatrist? You would think someone would have notice this Girl is on the edge?

EJ has professed his Love for Samantha yet again, even admitting NicHO meant nothing to him. Yet the mere mention of NicHO and Samantha goes off on a tangent, lol. Loved seeing EJami arguing!

The ball is now in Samantha's court...

Everyone rooting EJ and Samantha to be together, Even Stefano and Lucas? LUCAS?!

I can see EJ asking Nichole too get an Abortion. That would make My day! I wonder is NicHO wiil turn stalker-psycho and attack Samantha. I see it coming...

4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs