Thursday, July 10, 2008

Gukslfuis

Phillip and Hope talk about Lucas breaking his house arrest. Phillip isn't too sympathetic. Hope wants to know what's up. Bo comes in and tells them Lucas will be back in a jail cell soon. He also wants to know what's up between Phillip and Lucas, "It's time for you to start talking to me."

Chelsea meets Dr. Dan at the hospital. She's now an instant occupational therapist trainee working in the child development center. Dr. Dan has some child development he'd like to work on himself, "I think you will be great. I also think you will do well as an occupational therapist."

Caroline tries to revive Victor as Max looks up the number for 911. Instead of attempting CPR, they decide to try to shout him back to consciousness, "VICTOR! VICTOR!"

Chloe bumps into Kate and wonders if she should be home recuperating. Kate launches right into a lecture, "Maybe you should just stay away from the Kiriakis men."

Chloe says, "I guess you haven't heard the news. I'm doing all of them, plus their brothers." She tells Kate she wouldn't be happy if she knew the rest of the story. A siren wails in the background as Chloe rubs it in and says she can't wait for Kate to know everything. Kate loses focus and looks into the pub window. She wonders what the ruckus is all about.

Inside the pub, everyone handles the situation like adults. Screaming and shouting adults that is. Victor is in desperate need of CPR. He turns blue as Caroline mops his brow with a wet dishrag. Whatever oxygen might be left in the room is sucked out by the crowd squeezing in around him.

Phillip says he doesn't have to answer Bo, "Whatever it is it's between Lucas and me." Phillip gets a call. Morgan tells him about Victor. "Please tell me he's still alive," says Phillip, "Until I make sure I'm in the will."

Daniel says, "We'll soon be colleagues. And then I'll get to treat you like garbage like all the doctors treat the Occupational Therapists and nurses."

"All I know," says Chelsea, "is it feels really good."

"I want to kiss you right now," says Daniel.

"Too bad PDA's aren't allowed in the hospital," says Chelsea.

"I'm about to get off work," says Daniel, "Maybe we could grab something. And then have lunch."

A nurse runs up to Daniel, "They're bringing someone into the ER. The gentleman's family asked that you be notified."

Daniel asks, "Why me?"

The nurse says, "His name is Victor Kiriakis."

Daniel goes into action, "Get us a room! Stat! Get one for Victor too." The nurse leaves and Daniel tries to reassure Chelsea, "I will do my best. I promise."

Phillip wants details but Morgan says she doesn't know anything. He thanks her, hangs up, tells Bo what's going on and heads for the hospital.

They wheel Victor out of the pub. Caroline says Pete is on the way and Max needs a to take a break while he finds the answers he is looking for. Max protests.

Caroline turns into a basket case and heads for the hospital. Max tells Stephanie Caroline couldn't take losing anyone else she cares about.

Max cleans up. Stephanie thinks he should take time off. She can't believe he's not going to try to find Melanie. Max bobs and weaves. Stephanie asks him to let her help. Max thinks that would be wrong. He asks her to stop pushing. Stephanie says she has to go to the hospital because it's Chelsea's first day working there and she promised she would swing by. Max stops her, "I love you, OK? Just remember that." Smoochie.

Stephanie asks, "I'll see you later?"

"Of course," says Max. Stephanie leaves and Max bolts upstairs.

Daniel meets the gurney as they bring Victor in. He checks him out, "What is your name?"

"Uhhh..."

"Close enough," says Daniel, "Squeeze my hand." Victor's hand flinches. "Squeeze again," says Daniel. Another flinch. "He's weak on his left side," shouts Daniel, "I want dechowderification, stat!" Bo arrives and hugs Caroline.

Daniel is with Victor in his room, "Getting a room immediately is one perk of having your godson as a doctor. You're a strong guy. You'll pull through."

Outside, Kate meets Phillip and wonders why they aren't telling them anything. Phillip wonders if that's because it's bad news. Kate assures him everything will be fine. "Not everything, Mom," says Phillip, "It's Lucas... he's back in the hoosegow. He went to see Chloe." Prepare another room for Kate.

The vigil continues. Everyone reassures everyone. Bo throws a monkey wrench in and tells them this is serious. Bo hugs Chelsea. She says, "I know Victor cares about me because I am part of what he created with the love of his life here."

Caroline huffs, "Chelsea, don't say it like that."

"OK," says Chelsea, "I meant to say Bo was your loooooove child."

Stephanie joins the crowd. She runs up to Chelsea, "Is there anything I can do? I'd be happy to panic and scream and run around like a blithering idiot for you." Caroline says the most important thing she can do is be with Max.

Max comes downstairs with a bag. Pete questions him about why he's going to Europe, "It's almost like you're running away from home."

"In a way," says Max, "It's just the opposite. Keep it under wraps." Max grabs some note paper.

Dr. Miracle has diagnosed the problem. He injects a magic potion into Victor's IV. Victor opens his eyes and moans, "Gukslfuis." IT'S A MIRACLE! HE'S HEALED!

Stephanie insists Max is doing OK and doesn't need her. Phillip gives Kate some tea. Kate says she needs something stronger, "I thought Lucas was in love with what's her name." Phillip gives the details on Lucas' tryst with Elevator Slut #1. Kate can't believe it. Phillip wonders if he pushed Chloe away, "If he wants her he can have her. Oh, I guess he already has had her."

Stephanie thinks Max is up to something and wants to know what it is.

Max writes his tear-jerking goodbye note to Caroline and Stephanie, "See Max. See Max run. Run Max, run."

Hope grills Lucas for details in anticipation of spreading it all over town, "How did it feel – being processed to go back to jail? What were you thinking."

"Thinking isn't my strong suit," says Lucas.

"My heart is broken," says Hope, "And so is Sami's. What happened?"

"What happened is personal," says Lucas. Hope insists she is trying to help. Lucas says he just got his daughter back and vows he won't lose her again, "She can stay in the daycare center in Statesville."

Daniel comes out of Victor's room and the vultures descend on him. He confirms Victor has had a stroke, "I've given him the magic Anti-Stroke Serum. It's a good thing you got him here in time."

Bo asks, "Are there any risks involved with this treatment?"

"No," says Daniel, "He's already toast." He tells them Victor is asking for Kate and Caroline. They're shocked that he's talking already and they rush in.

They find Victor in bed. He stammers, "Kyet... Clroine... mI'm mleaving my msons min myour care. mI'm pmroud mof mthem."

Kate turns to Caroline, "Do you have a clue what the hell he just said?"

Daniel fills in Bo and Chelsea. Bo asks, "The truth, man – is he going to make it?"

Morgan has met up with Phillip. He's grateful for the call. He asks about Paul. Morgan hasn't heard anything. "Don't give up hope," says Phillip, "Uh... just out of curiosity, was he a good swimmer?"

"If someone hurt him," says Morgan, "I'll make sure they pay."

Chloe remembers the elevator romp and Lucas telling her, "There's a difference between you and Sami. You're here and she isn't."

Chloe whines, "It's all my fault. I'm the reason you're back in jail." She makes a call, "Wah hey wah, Mom, wah do wah you wah have wah a wah minute?"

Max hands Pete the letter and tells him it's for his mom and Stephanie. Pete wishes him luck. Max flashes back to visiting OMB's grave, and then leaves.

Five seconds later, Stephanie comes in and asks Pete where Max is. Pete hands her the note.

Chloe tells her mom Lucas is back in jail.

Caroline comes out of Victor's room and tells Bo and Phillip to go in. Caroline doesn't want to leave but has to get to the pub. She goes. Chelsea goes into Victor's room and watches.

Kate tells Daniel she's glad Chelsea has him to lean on. Daniel asks if she's sure about that. "I want her to be happy," says Kate, "And she can never find out what happened between us because it would kill her."

"TELL HER NOW," screams the audience.


Previews
========

You can watch the previews later today on our PREVUZE II website.

16 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

First her Mom and now her Grandma. I knew something was up with Kate and Daniel. I wish EJ and Sami would be together and that John would get his memories back. I dont like Ava moving in on him....

4:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not again please. Kate and Dr. Daniel? Chelsea already had to find out Billie and Nick did the deed. Now she will have to learn Kate and Dr. Daniel did the deed too? How disgusting? DOOL needs to stop repeating everything just with different characters. Then the actors might actually have a decent script and the show wouldn't be so boring.

Why bother redeeming characters like Sami and EJ only to have them act like both of them are now? Just another waste of viewer's time. And now it looks like they are trying to redeem Nicole and have turned Chloe's character into a tramp? Go figure?

4:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep wondering why if Prevuze can keep coming up with all this written dialogue every day on her own, then why can't a whole team of writers on a soap opera come up with better scripts than they do?

4:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ava is supposed to leave the show by the end of this summer. There is supposed to be another copy of that disc so we know John will get his memories back soon.

5:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's now an instant occupational therapist trainee working in the child development center. Dr. Dan has some child development he'd like to work on himself, "I think you will be great. I also think you will do well as an occupational therapist."

EWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caroline tries to revive Victor as Max looks up the number for 911.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! Stop it Prevuze!!! I can’t stop laughing, and I can’t read and laugh at the same time!!!

"I'm about to get off work," says Daniel, "Maybe we could grab something. And then have lunch."

Make that a double EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This pairing is ever so creepy.

"I want dechowderification, stat!"

Excellent word choice!!

Surprise, surprise, Kate and Dr. Strangelove have a past. I didn’t think it was possible to make the doctor’s infatuation with Chelsea even creepier but DOOL accomplished that feat. Barf bag anyone?

Roman and the Salem grain elevator…too funny!!! Bulldog, who does he have in there with him…Marlena? I also loved Belle wiping out with Wheel of Fortune. Obviously, she needed to buy an “O”. This was truly a ROFLMAO edition of Prevuze. I’ve got to hand it to you Prevuze. You are certainly at your best when Daze is at its worst.

5:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh so it's coming out that Kate and Daniel got it on. I hope that Higley isn't stupid enough to retcon it to years ago, when we know damn well that Kate didn't know Daniel when he came to town and she was actively pushing her granddaughter at him right away. I am so thrilled and hope that this ends that hideous pairing forever. I guess I should be grateful that Victor had a stroke so that Chan didn't make out. Still, you know his illness will be all about them. Watch out Philip and Ciara, you're next on the sacrifice of Chelsea's family members to push the Chan pairing list!

5:23 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Anonymous said:
I keep wondering why if Prevuze can keep coming up with all this written dialogue every day on her own, then why can't a whole team of writers on a soap opera come up with better scripts than they do?


One word: Talent
We have it, the DOOL writers don't.

I kind of suspected Kate and Dr Dan had a past, and of course when it comes out Chelsea will go ballistic. Rumor has it, she and Nick will be back together before fall.

Chloe and Lucas together? Oh I hope so, because I have the perfect couple name for them:

CLueless!

Loved the pictures today! The elevator one was perfect!

6:50 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Cluless That IS perfect, Deb.

I echo Leslie's question - who could possibly be in the grain elevator with Pard? He hasn't had any action since that one-night stand with Nicole the night before she left town!! (BTW, the picture was brilliant, Bulldog.)

The first two paragraphs today set me off and I never quit laughing the rest of the way through. A couple of great ones:

Instead of attempting CPR, they decide to try to shout him back to consciousness, "VICTOR! VICTOR!”

ROLFMAO

Dechowderification

I hope Funk & Wagnall are keeping track of these gems.

"My heart is broken," says Hope.

Why is her heart broken about Lucas? Disappointed in him, probably. Upset, maybe. Heartbroken??

But the huge HUH?! moment today:

Chelsea…is now an instant occupational therapist trainee working in the child development center.

Need I say more?

WHAM! BAM! Thank you, Prevuze, for a great posting.

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's in the elevator with Roman? Hmmm....I leave it up to the Prevuze readers to figure out who's desperate enough to be with ol' Pard. HAHAHAHA

"Caroline says Pete is on the way and Max needs to take a break while he finds the answers he is looking for." What about giving Pete a break?! In an excellent example of nepotism, that poor guy has to work every shift so Max can take care of his personal problems.

I LOL over Victor at the movies and the Belle update and the many great Prevuisms. Trying to shout Victor back to consciousness and "Get a room, stat! And get one for Victor, too."

Prevuze, you're amazing. :D

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anonymous, when have john and marlena had a point to anything?

they're as predictible as the sun setting in the west.

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, Dan tells Chelsea that he will do his best. Commendable, with other patients he doesn't???
I actually feel sorry for Chelsea, both Mom and Gramma. I hated it when they had Billie sleep with Nick and I am hating this one too. If we wanted this we'd watch the Springer Show.

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unbelievable!!! I miss the show for over 2 weeks while I'm at National Guard Annual Training and can step right back in without missing a beat. It appears the only thing that happened in 2 weeks is that Chloe and Lucas and Nicole and EJ hooked up. I can't believe that those writers actually get paid to stagnate a show for over 2 weeks!

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"And she can never find out what happened between us because it would kill her."

"TELL HER NOW," screams the audience.


Immediately! Please surely Dena isn't stupid enough to introduce grandma sex into Chan but not let it break them up? It was really unnecessary when we went through it with Nick and Billie, but at least Nick had the decency to feel guilty over it. They aren't writing Daniel as anything but a creep.

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Max: Everything's good with Trent.
Steph: What are you saying?! How can this be?! It doesn't make sense. None of this makes any sense. You're not being honest with me. You have to trust me. Don't shut me out. Now, are you still going to look for your sister?
Max: No. Changed my mind.
Steph: How could you do that? It doesn't make sense. You were so excited. I was going with you to look for her. I was going to take her a little teddy bear. I can't believe you are shutting me out.
Max: I'm just not going to try to find her. Simple as that.
Steph: What do you mean? It doesn't make sense. You know I'm always here for you. Well, if you're not going to try to find her, I'm not going to try to find her with you. You're not getting rid of me that easily, Max Brady.
You're not shutting me out.
***************
Please...GIVE US A BREAK!!!!

Max told Steph about them arresting Lucas. She was totally clueless. I said, " Well, if you'd get out from under Max's shadow for a minute or two a day, you'll learn there's a whole world going on without your knowledge or consent.

Can we get her a job or start her back to school or something? Poor Max can't go to the bathroom without her declaring she's going with him.

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course Chelsea is an Instant OT. They just said Theo probably has autism, so they're writing Chelsea in as "instant therapist, just add autistic child".

I hope Kate tells EJ about Lucas and EJ slams it on Sami. Those two need to have more sex because at least they are hot together. Watching Chan and Chlulas together just kind of makes me long for the sickness that is Belle and Shawn D.

3:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chelsea is notorious for making every major storyline all about her. I agree that Victors stroke will, in her eyes, be all because he doesn't want her dating Daniel. Then it's all " poooor Chelsea." I also agree witn anonymous on how they will instantly turn little Chelsea into a child OT therapist. You have to have a lot of education in that field. They don't just let people pop out of high school, work as a flight attendant for touch this guy airlines and then go into exploring the mind of an autistic child. Wait....Lexi would be ok with that. Didn't Lexi get her degree from an ad on the back of the fruit loop box? I remember how in practically the same month, she was banished from the hospital staff, lost all priviledges and then got accept back and made cheif of staff. So, makes sense she would say,,," Hmmm. Flight attendent, brief career as a prostitute, whiney brat, cares nothing for family unless they can do something for her or they die, Ok..you're resume is outstanding for giving therapy to my autistic child. When can you start?"

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs