Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Friends Don't Chloroform Friends

Max sits down at the Java Café and drowns his troubles with a vente vanilla latte. Phillip comes in and walks over to him, "You look lost in thought, Max."

"That's true," says Max, "Whenever I'm in thought, I'm lost." Max grills him about what is going on at the docks. Phillip just tells him to keep thoughts like that to himself. He changes the subject, "Uh, so you used to date Paul Hollingsworth's daughter?"

Max says, "Morgan, yeah."

Phillip asks, "What's the story with her? She's awfully damn cute."

Morgan and Stephanie come into Chelsea's room squealing and hauling presents. Small talk ensues. Chelsea's bed collapses from the weight of the stuffed toys.

Kate joins Tony in his office. Tony is effervescent. Kate tells him she's chosen his firm for her promotion. Tony is delighted. A call interrupts Kate. It's Anna wondering about her decision.

Lexie comes in to see Bo. He survives anyway. He calls for Hope and then wakes up. Lexie tells him Hope went home to spend time with Ciara.

"Why would she want to spend time with a total stranger instead of me," asks Bo. He tells Lexie he dreamed about Hope.

"Nightmares are a common side effect of your medication," says Lexie. Bo says in his dream, Hope was off in the distance and he couldn't reach her. Lexie suggests calling her. She dials and hands Bo the phone. Bo gets voicemail.

Hope surveys her room. She finds a letter opener and tries to pick the lock. Ava comes in with a snack as Hope hides the shiv. Ava tells her Angelo is guarding the room, "You don't want to mess with my cousin." Hope wants to get back to her husband. Ava nukes, "Don't you ever call him that! He was in love with me long before he ever met you."

Max warns Phillip not to use Morgan to get to her father. Phillip leaves. Things are tense.

The girls tell Chelsea they heard she might be going home today. They have to get to their internships, and tell Chelsea she has to get an internship, too, once she gets sprung from the hospital. Chelsea isn't sure what she wants to do when she gets out of there. The girls leave.

Kate tells Anna this isn't a good time. She says she's meeting with Tony right now and has selected his firm. Anna takes it well. The mushroom cloud is visible for miles.

Bo leaves a message for Hope on her cell and at home. He also calls Caroline and asks about her, "Ciara is still with you? Have you seen Hope? And you haven't heard from her again. I'm sure everything's fine." He hangs up and Lexie tells him not to worry. She comes up with every rationalization in the book as to why he can't find Hope. They wheel Chelsea in. Bo has a relapse.

Ava says she just wants a little conversation with Hope/Kayla, "I thought we could be friends."

"Friends don't chloroform friends," Hope/Kayla sticks out her hand, "My name is Kayla Johnson. We're going to have a nice little talk about Steve."

"Patch."

"Steve and my unborn baby," says Hope, "And then you will let me go.

Ava says, "I don't think I said anything about letting you go."

The girls order two double mocha lattes. Phillip walks up behind them and says, "On me."

All too happy to oblige, the girls turn and pour the double mocha lattes all over his suit. The girls wonder if Phillip might have an ulterior motive. He agrees, "I do."

Chelsea and Bo share a tender zappertunity. "I could beat you with a stick for doing what you did," says Bo, "but thank you. You saved my life."

"I love you, Dad," says Chelsea, "I figured it was my turn to give something to you."

Ava says Hope/Kayla will be there until Patch joins them and realizes he made the biggest mistake of his life by leaving her. He'll dump Hope/Kayla and come back to Ava just like that.

Phillip says he saw two beautiful women in desperate need of caffeine. He also saw Morgan and Stephanie. He's making up for the way he treated Morgan's father. Morgan thinks he should apologize to Paul himself. Phillip says he will as soon as his ships are out of quarantine. He leaves and the girls talk about their internships. They hope working at competing firms won't affect their friendship. They also talk about the fact that their bosses have the hots for each other.

Suddenly, professor DiCario joins them. He tells them they have to record the internships so the school can ascertain their grade. He introduces David Chapman, who will photograph Stephanie and Mark Keener for Morgan.

Anna talks to the elusive Lumburg. He's disappointed. Somehow, however, Anna has bagged a small part of Kate's business. She is confident once Kate sees the figures for the product line they're handling for her Tony will dump Kate in a NY minute. Lumburg says Anna's job is on the line. Stephanie walks into Anna's office with David following and recording the big event.

Tony tells Kate he doesn't think Anna can compete with him. Kate says Anna had some impressive ideas. Tony hopes it's not presumptuous, but has champagne brought in. He pours and spills some on Kate's blouse. He grabs a napkin from the tray and does a very thorough job of wiping it off, as Morgan comes in with Mark recording the event behind her.

Abe joins Lexie at the hospital. She fills him in on Bo's condition, "He's still with us, despite my best efforts."

"I was interviewing a mugger and thought of you," says Abe. He wants Lexie to leave so they can spend some time together, but she can't. She says she should be home in time to put Theo to bed. That's just when Abe's shift starts.

They just can't seem to ever get together. "Why couldn't things have been this easy when I was running around with Tek," asks Lexie.

Hope/Kayla reminds Ava Steve wasn't happy to see her when she threatened his wife and the baby. She also brings up sabotaging the plane. Ava says she did that so she could keep I grounded. Hope/Kayla reminds her of the crash and the fact that her father died, "You're crazy."

Ava explodes, "Don't you call me crazy!" Hope asks how she's going to get Steve there. "I have my ways," says Ava.

Morgan promises never to come in with out knocking again. She introduces Mark and explains what he's up to. Tony announces Kate has given them the majority of her account. Phillip comes in. He sees Morgan and asks, "This is where you work."

"You two know each other," asks Kate.

Anna scowls, "If any of this shows up on the Internet, you are in big trouble." Max interrupts with a bouquet of flowers large enough to completely decorate the Salem Spring Home and Garden Show. He asks, "What's with the camera?"

Chelsea is surprised Hope isn't with Bo. She says she plans to go home and rest and have Nick wait on her hand and foot, and also to see if Daniel makes house calls. They're thankful to have each other, proving once and for all misery loves company. "After all," says Bo, "We share a vital organ."

Chelsea reminds him, "The pancreas is a gland."

Bo is aware of that, "But 'vital gland' doesn't have the same ring."

Ava says she won't have to force Patch because she is in his heart. Hope/Kayla asks, "Once you get Steve back you'll be well?"

"You make it sound like I'm sick," says the sicko, "What I need is the man I love."

Hope/Kayla tries to butter her up, "You don't need a man to complete you."

"Wow. You don't have a clue about love."

"That's wrong," says Hope, "I love a guy who doesn't have a clue." Ava swears in the end she will have Patch. Hope thinks she's being smug for a woman trapped in her own castle. She knows how much it must've hurt when Patch left.

Ava doesn't want to talk about it any more, "You just put Patch in a room with me and I'll win hands down. You'll have to raise the brat all by yourself."

"Well," says Hope, "Now that Chelsea's grown, there's room for another brat in our house."

Chelsea vows to stay with Bo until Hope gets back.

Abe and Lexie figure they're just a career couple and have to accept that fact. They decide they have to find a way to spend more time together. Smoochies and bye-byes.

Morgan and Phillip talk about meeting at the dock and the Java café. Tony asks what he can do for Phillip.

Stephanie explains the cameraman to Max. Anna takes the flowers out to put them in water. Stephanie thanks him with a kiss. The camera rolls. David apologizes. Stephanie and Max decide to get together later. Smoochies and bye-byes.

Phillip proposes hiring Tony to promote their shipping line. Tony is interested. Phillip will have his secretary call. Morgan chimes in, "Hopefully I can be a part of the team that services your needs." Kate clears her throat. Morgan attempts to dislodge her foot from her mouth.

Bo calls Steve and asks about Hope. Steve is clueless. He also doesn't know where Hope is.

Ava talks about the love she and Patch shared. She tells Hope/Kayla not to underestimate her. Hope/Kayla would never do that. She knows Ava has already been able to figure out she is Kayla, and that she is pregnant. She also knows Ava caused a plane to crash.

Morgan and Phillip shake hands and say goodbye. Kate and Tony likewise. Phillip, Kate and Tony leave. Morgan turns to the camera, "I hate you."

They come to wheel Chelsea out. She vows to keep returning until Bo gets well. "And there I was hoping for a speedy recovery," says Bo.

Ava says Hope/Kayla is the one who will get Steve to join them. She orders her to call Patch, "Tell him to do what you say or he will never see you again."



Bill & Hillary send Shawn and Belle
off with some sage advice:

Previews
========

You can watch the previews later today on our PREVUZE II website.

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The girls order two double mocha lattes. Phillip walks up behind them and says, "On me."

All too happy to oblige, the girls turn and pour the double mocha lattes all over his suit.


We could only hope that would actually happen.

Chelsea and Bo share a tender zappertunity.

Prevuze, thanks for the heads up.

She also brings up sabotaging the plane. Ava says she did that so she could keep I grounded.

OK, let’s get the NTSB on the phone and move on. Three people died because the plane was sabotaged, and Abe is looking into the crash. The Feds should have had Ava in for questioning long ago.

Morgan chimes in, "Hopefully I can be a part of the team that services your needs." Kate clears her throat. Morgan attempts to dislodge her foot from her mouth.

Isn’t servicing a man’s needs right up Kate’s alley?

Super Prevuze, great photos, dumb Daze…it nice to know some things never change.

6:29 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Great Prevuze today!
I'd comment more, but I have to go to jury duty!!!
Yuck.

Anyway, I did manage a new blog today, so enjoy.
These Are The Daze Of Our Lives

7:40 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

I'd comment more, but I have to go to jury duty!!!

Deb - Remember, murderers get at least two weeks of community service. Leniency will not be tolerated.

8:14 AM  
Blogger cfish said...

Deb,
Jury duty my foot! We all know the writers are just putting your story on the back-burner for a while until they figure out what to do with it!!!!

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeez. I feel like such a nobody loser!! When I worked for college credit in a hardware store nobody filmed it. I think all the school did was just ask the store owners how I did. How can I go on now??

LOL over this Prevuism: "Why couldn't things have been this easy when I was running around with Tek, asks Lexie." And I loved the ship cartoons - I think we're going to get some more mileage out of that before it's over.

Thanks for the great Prevuze today! :D

8:21 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

When I worked for college credit in a hardware store nobody filmed it. I think all the school did was just ask the store owners how I did. How can I go on now??

They don't have to film you if you actually show up in class.

8:31 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Prevuze started right off with bang-up, great pictures from everyone. The boat stuff, Caroline trying to feel her face, separated at birth - funny, funny!

OMG, the peace-duh-resistance though was that last pic. Took me a long look to recognize the couple. Realized who she was first, then it was ROFLMAO time.

Lexie tells him Hope went home to spend time with Ciara.
"Why would she want to spend time with a total stranger instead of me," asks Bo.
LOL

Chelsea and Bo share a tender zappertunity. Aren’t they all??

DOOL really ratcheted up the stupidity factor with the university springing for filming EVERY intern (way too expensive). Not to mention the fact that almost no private business, especially a competitive one like an ad agency, would ever allow outsiders to film business and development meetings. TLTLTLTL

And, please, I'd like to order a venti vanilla latte to go!

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, the peace-duh-resistance though was that last pic. Took me a long look to recognize the couple. Realized who she was first, then it was ROFLMAO time.

So spill the beans...I'm still scratching my head.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Took me a long look to recognize the couple. Realized who she was first, then it was ROFLMAO time.

OMG. I thought it was so obvious I didn't even identify them. For those still struggling to make the ID, it's Bill and Hillary.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Oh, great. Now future readers will get to my comment and think, "Well, DUH, Applecheeks." HAHAHAHA

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take the fact that our future nurse/doctor has flounced off to go sailing with hubby.

Add Chelsea's recent resolve to turn her life around.

Sprinkle with the statement today that she hasn't decided what to do with her life yet.

Mix with the DOOL writers' inability to come up with anything really original. And, what do think we'll soon be "enjoying"?

Anyone think that Chelsea WON'T decide to go into medicine and be practicing within a year??

~~~~crickets~~~~ ~~~~crickets~~~

That's what I think too.

KOTU

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will we be enjoying a Prevuze II today?
Thanks!

11:13 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Will we be enjoying a Prevuze II today?

Probably not, but I went ahead and posted it anyway. Thanks for the reminder.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Deb, is it DOOL jury duty? God, I could imagine that head scratcher of discussion by the jury.

Kate can give Morgan plenty of tips. What a world. Rich, psychopathic men are just waiting to be had in Salem.

All of a sudden everybody's company needs an advertising agency. It's amazing. They didn't advertise before?

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I could beat you with a stick for doing what you did," says Bo.

Warning! This may cause a fire!

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd comment more, but I have to go to jury duty!!!
Yuck.


Perspective jurors are always asked if they have been a victim of a crime. DOOL is a crime so Deb has been a victim of bad writing, hackneyed scripts, poor acting, unrealistic plots, nauseating characters, etc. DOOL is truly cruel and unusual punishment so Deb should have been excused from jury duty.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

It's late, but I'm back.
Yes I got a trial.

But the best part is, just like on DOOL, EVERYONE IS LYING!!!!

It's amazing, I was sitting there thinking, OMG, DOOL writers couldn't have written this any better!!

And yes when they asked if I'd been the victim of a crime I almost said, YES! When the "real" DOOL writers came back and turned DOOL from a train wreck that at least moved along to a train wreck that is so boring no one even wants to slow down and look at it!!

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morgan turns to the camera, "I hate you."
When I read that I thought that comment came out of left field; then I realized life's tough when you actually have to act like you're working while you're employed.

On a side note - Deb, I feel for you. When I lived in my previous state, every 5 years like clockwork I'd get called to jury duty. I did manage to get out of the last one though when I pointed out that the envelope states DO NOT FORWARD. lol

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs