Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Spunk

The geek and the brat are engaged in the deadly embrace of permanent liplock. Suddenly they both realize what is happening and bolt, with a mutual chorus of OMG's ringing around the room. Nick says, "You were there and I was there and we were so close and I should go. If you wanna hit me that's fine. Give me your best shot because I deserve it." The brat attacks like a starved animal.

Billie gives her big Century Cell presentation to Bo. He thinks it's great. He can't believe no one has come up with this before. He's just overwhelmed and wants to be her first customer. No problem, tool-girl Billie has everything she needs to fix Bo up. She also has the equipment to install the security system.

Kate discovers Lucas snooping around. He tells her he was just going to leave her a note. She asks if it is a "Dear Mom" note, saying he was going to kick her out of his life forever.

EJ stands in the chapel and tells Sami he heard what she was praying. Sami insists the baby isn't his. EJ asks if she is hoping her prayer will be answered so she can pretend to Lucas they were never together.

"TOGETHER," yells Sami, "WE WERE NEVER TOGETHER. YOU FORCED ME."

"Call it what you like," says EJ, "You and I both know the truth, and all the prayers in the world are not going to stop what is meant to be."

"Lucas and I are what is meant to be." EJ disagrees. He tells Sami she is having a DiMera baby who he will bring up to be just like his grandfather. "Over my dead body," says Sami.

Nick tells the brat this time it was her, not him, who started things. She wonders what is happening to her. Nick tells her it's horneymones and gives the technical definition. The brat thinks she must be losing it. She claims she's kissed millions of unlucky guys before and it has never been like this. With them it was about the control thing, but this is better. She wonders how this is possible. This time she really felt it. Nick thinks they should ramp it up again. "No," says the brat, "That would be the worst thing we could ever do."

Kate tells Lucas she wouldn't blame him if he never spoke to her again. She's been a terrible mother and can't accept the fact that her children are adults. Chronologically, anyway. She says it has been hard to let go of them. They are her babies. Kate thinks she has lost Lucas and will never forgive herself for that.

Bo wants to know how much this will set him back. Billie tells him today is his lucky day. She's doing it for nothing. She tells him a major corporation has shown interest in her product and she needs an endorsement from a law enforcement professional. Since she couldn't find one, she settled for Bo. Billie tells him she now believes in herself and thanks him for doing this. Bo says, "Hey, I'm glad to do it. I could use the extra security for Hope and little sand flea when I'm out of town."

Billie asks if he is going somewhere. Bo tells her he is waiting for Shawn to contact him as soon as he and Belle can complete their swim to Australia. It has to be kept quiet, especially from the Kiriakis boys. Bo would like to have them come back to Salem, "But they're better off living in the Stone Age. I just need Shawn to give me a statement to help convict Wells." Billie is just shocked. She thought the charges against EJ had been dropped. Bo tells her it's only because Lockhart is too scared to testify, "If I can get Shawn to sign a statement that they worked together, we can say goodbye to Mr. Wells for good."

Sami will do whatever it takes to protect her child. EJ says so will he. Sami blows up and attacks him screaming that she will not allow him to hurt her or her family. EJ tells Saminami to calm down. She screams that he has no business inside this church. He says she doesn't either. He finds is laughable that he found Sami praying for redemption for a situation that she created. "I made you do nothing," says EJ, "The truth will set you free from that so called torture. But you are as unfamiliar with that concept as I am. I wonder what the product of our unholy alliance will look like."

Sami screams, "I will never let you near my child."

"What you don't understand," says EJ, "is you don't have a choice, and I am going to take my child whether you like it or not." He twirls her hair and kisses her on the cheek. Sami snaps back.

Nick tells the brat she is driving him crazy. They both decide it's time to get back to the books. She stares at her calculus book and says, "Could anything make any less sense?"

"A DOOL plot," says Nick, "And maybe the girl I am looking at." He says he won't help her with any more problems until he helps her solve his problem, "Why would you tell me you like kissing me and then tell me we can't do that any more."

"That's an easy one," says Chelsea, "It can be summed up in two words – Shane Patton."

Kate wipes a tear and tells Lucas everything she has done is because she wants him to find some happiness in his life. Lucas says the same thing is happening to him with Will. He says he really didn't mean it in his fleeting moment of sanity when he told her he wanted her out of his life. He just wants her to respect him.

Kate wants to respect him, "BUT Sami is... very flawed, Lucas."

"She's not the only one."

Bo says Shawn's statement by itself isn't much but if they can use it to convince Lockhart his boss is going down, maybe Lockhart will turn state's evidence and they can put Wells away. Billie buries her face in her hands, "The major company I am working with is Myth-Ick. I'm working with EJ, and he's working on me." Bo practically falls in a heap.

Sami wants to know why EJ is so interested in her baby, and doesn't want any bull about carrying on the DiMera line. "Trust me," says EJ, "I have my reasons." Sami nukes. She tells him this is her baby they are talking about and she has a right to know. EJ says, "He will be raised with his father. And only his father. Do we have that straight?" Sami stares.

Nick thinks the brat was freaked out by the kiss and is putting up walls. She says she can't trust him in that way. He asks if she hasn't ever lied before. She deflects the question and claims he made her fall in love with someone who didn't exist, and then she was almost raped by Dr. Prevert. Nick says he wanted to tell her the truth so badly, but was scared.

Kate says, "Lucas, you are a wonderful man. You are kind, considerate and good looking, really talkative. There are plenty of women out there who would overlook your lame practical jokes."

Lucas insists Sami has changed. She's smart, intelligent, beautiful and he's never bored with her. Kate claims Sami's surprises usually turn out to be catastrophes. "OK," says Lucas, "You be the judge of this on then." He hands her an envelope, "Sami wanted me to give you this. It's an invitation to our wedding."

Kate drops her jaw, "She wants me to come to the wedding?"

"No," says Lucas, "She just thought you'd like an invitation for your scrapbook. Now who looks surprised?"

Prevuze



Sami rants. She tells EJ he's insane if he thinks she will just hand her baby over to him. He tells her she will if she is smart, and he thinks she is smart. EJ suggests they stop beating around the bush and get a DNA test to find out who the father is. Sami says there is no way she will do that. "There is always a way, Samantha. And it's my way. So why don't we just end the suspense?"

Bo cancels his order. He refuses to do anything that will put a nickel in EJ's pocket. He goes off the deep end and rants about EJ putting a bullet in John. As Bo ramps up his anger, Billie contemplates pushing the panic code on her own system. Billie takes the offensive, "You said there is no evidence and as far as I am concerned you are innocent until proven guilty."

"Whoever thought up a stupid concept like that," asks Bo. He drops the "Steve" bomb. That gets Billie's attention. Instead of giving her details, Bo suggests she just go visit him in the place where they stick people who are criminally insane.

"You have to narrow it down, Bo," says Billie, "Salem is a big place."

The brat knows Nick isn't a coward, "You stood up to that bartender at Dune, you took on Phillip Kiriakis when we were helping Shawn and Belle and you weren't afraid to fight off Dr. Prevert when he was attacking me in his car. But mostly I know you are very brave because you want to hook up with me." Nick insists he was afraid if he told her the truth she would hate him. He wants to know how he can convince her to give him another chance.

Kate thinks Sami is up to something. Actually, Kate is right. At the reception, Sami plans to show the remaining scenes of Kate and EJ romping around his apartment. Lucas wants the craziness to end.

"Are you planning to leave the show, too," asks Kate.

"I was thinking maybe you could," says Lucas. He's disgusted and starts to walk out.

Kate caves in and says she will be there. Lucas detects just a bit of insincerity. "Really," says Kate, "I want to be there. And tell Sami I said thanks. I look forward to seeing the end of my adventure with EJ myself." Lucas leaves. Kate suppresses the extreme desire to hurl.

Here's a news bulletin for you. Bo doesn't trust EJ. "I know how you feel," says Billie, "But he has been nothing but professional and a gentleman to me. Except for trying to jump my bones earlier today." Bo asks if she is falling for EJ. Billie claims absolutely not, "We have a business relationship. That's all this is."

"He's dangerous," says Bo, "He's a frickin' sociopath."

"He is giving me a chance," says Billie, "He is encouraging me."

"I'll bet he's encouraged you," snorts Bo, "Tell me something. Putting this security system in my house... whose idea was that, yours or his?"

Sami says she isn't willing to do anything to put her pregnancy at risk. EJ insists an amnio is a common procedure. Sami still isn't willing to take the risk. She claims he wants to do this to satisfy his own ego. He becomes quite disgruntled and says he wants the test because he needs time to get ready to become a father.

Sami wants to know what he is planning for her child. "I'm tired of playing with you," says EJ, "You get me the answer within 48 hours." Sami reminds him an amnio takes at least a week for the results to come in. EJ gets in her face, "Use the new Myth-Ick home amnio test. If the litmus paper turns white, it's Lucas baby, if it turns black... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOW GET THE BALL ROLLING!"

Sami stops him. She says he may have a version of what happened that night that Lucas would want to hear, but she has a version that the police would want to hear. EJ sneers, "Forty-eight hours. Forty-eight hours." He turns and leaves. Sami staggers, sits down and falls into a heap-o-tears.

Nick begs Chelsea to give him another chance. She just wants one thing from him, "Just promise you will never keep any secrets from me again." Nick flashes back to his night of unbridled passion with Billie. The blood drains from his face.

Billie tells Bo EJ did not send her. In fact he expressly asked her not to go to Bo because Bo would dismiss the idea when he found out EJ was involved. Bo says he isn't dismissing it. He thinks it is a great idea and would love to help.

"But not if it means helping the enemy," says Billie, "I thank you for your time. No hard feelings, OK?"

Bo says, "It's not hard feelings. I'm worried about your life." Billie insists she can take care of herself and huffs out. "No, Billie," says Bo, "I'm afraid this time you can't."

EJ comes in as Kate contemplates the wedding invitation. She tells EJ Sami invited her to the wedding, "I wonder what the little snake is up to."

The little snake is up to her eyeballs in tears. Lucas walks in behind her. He wonders why she is crying. "Lucas, we have to leave Salem ASAP!" Lucas once again finds himself in the position of wondering what's going on. He says he isn't going anywhere until Sami tells him. Sami blubbers.

"Chelsea," says Nick, "I swear to you, I will never lie to you for all the Days Of Our Lives." The brat wants to believe him and doesn't think he would ever intentionally hurt her, "Yeah, I believe you."

"Sweet," he smiles, "Soooooo... can we make out now?"

"As long as you keep that promise, you don't have to ask or have an excuse."

You don't have to tell Nick twice. He dives in. "OMG," says Chelsea, "Seriously! Who would have thought you could kiss like that."

"There's more where that came from." The brat thinks they should save some for next time. She shows him the door and he plants another one on her on his way out. The brat closes the door and falls against it, "Nick Fallon? Go figure."

Outside, Nick leans against the other side of the door and hyperventilates. He walks down the hall and runs into Billie. She thinks he looks a little flushed.

"I've been flushed all right," says Nick, "I think I'm in love with the brat."

Billie comes in and finds Chelsea distracted. She says Nick told her about the kiss, "I couldn't be happier. I think he is a great guy. It'll be handy to have him around in case my love life runs dry again."

Meanwhile, Nick calls Abby and leaves a message.

The brat tells Billie she was right, "Nick is definitely different from all the other guys. I wonder how I got so lucky."

EJ thinks Sami's intentions may be genuine. Kate can't understand why EJ has a soft spot for her. "I like her spunk," says EJ.

Lou Grant rushes into the room, grabs EJ by the lapels and pins him against the wall, "That's my line, buddy!"

"Spunk is overrated," says Kate, "You want her, desperately. Doesn't EJ get what EJ wants?"

"Not this time," says EJ, "She has made it clear she is committed to Lucas and you know how much I respect that." He winks. "In my opinion, you should go to this wedding happy in in the knowledge that Sami is never going to betray Lucas again. Trust me."

Sami insists they can never find happiness in Salem. Lucas is once again confused, "What happened to Amazing Grace?"

"Grace left the building with Elvis," says Sami.

Lucas asks where they would go. "Anywhere," bawls Sami, "Just as long as we never see anyone in Salem again. Please..."

FF on the basket case sometimes known as Sami, with Lucas and EJ in the background. Wow, the technological miracle of a triple FF.


Previews
========

Lucas says to Sami, "You're scared of somebody and I think I know who it is – EJ Wells."

EJ tells Willow, "If you tell anybody about this conversation, then neither you nor your baby will make it through the year."

Billie says, "She is my daughter and I will not have you tell her about us." Nick says, "I'm sorry Billie, I need to."

Sami says, "I need your help." Celeste says, "I know. That's why I'm here."

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God I want Sami to tell Lucas what happened!

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hands off to prevuze today !! So much laughs I can't tell them all !

Especially : Lucas wants the craziness to end.

"Are you planning to leave the show, too," asks Kate.

"I was thinking maybe you could," says Lucas.
Man you are on fire !!

And I agree with bulldog, when did the one hour medical results hospital close ??

keep on the good work, and thanks for doing this every day !

8:03 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

God I want Sami to tell Lucas what happened!

Sorry, Anon, but Prevuze inside sources say it won't happen for a while. In a budget reducing measure, DOOL brass has recycled the Mimi/Rex scripts from a couple of years ago. We haven't even gotten to the point where she says every five minutes, "I have something to tell you" and then doesn't. We're also anxiously awaiting the scene where Sami tells all, only to discover Lucas fell asleep in the bathtub while she was talking. And can you blame him?

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I've been flushed all right," says Nick, "I think I'm in love with the brat."

Did Nick actually use the term 'the brat' ????

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"He twirls her hair and kisses her on the cheek. Sami snaps back"

I hope she BIT it off! :::chomp:::

Why in Sami-Hell would she keep this baby knowing that #1 It could be EJs and #2 EJ wants his DAD to RAISE it?

Why not threaten EJ to back the frick off or she'll head to the neighborhood Planned Parenthood where they'll GLADLY help her? (Not that I endorse that type of thing... PLEASE do not call me names or picket my home or myspace page. I'm just sayin....PREVUZE help. I feel a mob forming!)

I WANT SAMMI TO TELL LUCAS TOO! They are as hot as a Texas jalapeno!

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not part of any mob here, Theresa--I had the same thought. Certainly, for as fertile as Sami seems to be, she and Lucas can quickly make another baby, and since pregancies vary in Salem to be between 6 and 14 months, no one will be the wiser. Not even Lucas.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Did Nick actually use the term 'the brat' ????

Oops. No. Sorry. Sometimes we get carried away.

He actually said irritating little snot. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great they are making Bo stupid again! Jeez!

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful Prevuze, even if it is 10:00 p.m. rather than a.m. I'm shocked I made it through the day without my DAZE.

Most of the great prevuisms have been mentioned except fot the "horneymones". HAHAHA

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs