Friday, July 28, 2006

Blondie Pulls Out The Big Guns

Pan in to the brat's artwork on the locker. Max and Stephanie walk into the garage and find the brat's message scrawled there. Max wonders who would do this. Stephanie immediately accuses Chelsea. Max realizes it was her, apologizes and hugs Stephanie.

Outside, Abby lectures the brat and orders her to go back in and wipe it off before they see it. The little graffiti artist admits it was immature and stupid, "I don't know what came over me." She thanks Abby and they both go back inside to erase it. As they enter they see Max and Stephanie hugging. The brat explodes, "She's going to be so sorry she ever frickin' messed with me."

Sami thinks EJ sees her as a nice neighbor who flirts too much, but she says she is wicked. She has barely scratched the surface in telling him what she has done wrong.

"Dear God, Don't tell me everything then. We've been having this conversation forever," says EJ.

Sami says she doesn't want to be alone. EJ insists a woman like her will never be alone. Sami says, "I don't want to settle and I don't want to wind up with someone like me." Sami says she loves Austin and every man except him was just a substitute.

"What about Lucas," asks EJ.

Sami snaps back, "Would you stop asking questions? The bottom line is if I tell Austin the truth I will lose him forever."

EJ suggests Sami "practice" by telling him. Sami refuses.

Austin finds the note. Lucas walks down the hallway and discovers the nefarious Hand doing his dastardly deed. The Hand sees Lucas and scurries off. Lucas chases. The ruckus brings Austin and Carrie out into the hallway.

Kayla struggles with her keys and slams them on the top of the car. She opens her cell phone and punches in a number. Caroline answers. Kayla bawls into the phone. Nick doesn't want her. She can't believe she's losing him all over again.

Patch orders a cold one. Della comes up tamping her cigarettes and offers him a hot one. He turns her down. She says it's nice to have him back even though he is a grouch. She thought he was buying Blondie's act. "Hey," says Patch, "It wasn't an act. We are married. We have a daughter."

Della crawls all over him, "Maybe you were married to her once but you're with me now, Nick. Just the way we both like it."

EJ keeps working on Sami. She tells him to stop being charming. He asks her to confide in him. He just wants to help.

"Where do I start?"

"Let's pick somewhere random... the beginning!"

Sami takes him back to the time she and Austin were roommates, "I did everything I could to attract his attention except walk around the apartment naked." She takes him through the Highstyle fiasco. EJ speculates Sami didn't tell Austin when she found out Carrie was the president.

Lucas wants to open the note. Austin refuses. Lucas gives Carrie the aspirin and goes to get her some water. Carrie tells Austin they have to clam up. Austin says, "You love me. We both know that."

Abby lectures the brat, "Stephanie is beautiful, smart, mature. Come to think of it, she's everything you're not. If you lose Max, it will be your fault. I said this would happen if you played games. If you want him back you will have to say you are sorry."

The brat shouts, "I'm sorry for this... I'm sorry for that... I'm sorry for being alive. I'll bet Hope wishes it was me under the wheels of Bo's car instead of Zack. If I admit you're right will you stop lecturing me?"

"Yes," says Abby, "You can do it."

Max wipes the locker clean. He thinks this is all his fault. Stephanie says, "Don't apologize for Chelsea."

The brat walks in and says, "I owe you both an apology."

Prevuze

Caroline asks where Kayla is. Kayla tells her about the bar experience. Caroline thinks Patch has a strong connection to her and Stephanie. Kayla says, "I think you are wrong. I thought he was getting to know me again and might want for us to be together all the Days Of Our Lives, but he doesn't."

Patch pushes Della away and growls, "I'm not in a partying mood. Take it or leave it."

"I'll take it," says Della, "Anytime. You've got me crazy about you, and I can think of a lot of men who would like to be in your cowboy boots. Dammit, she got to you, didn't she?"

Sami rambles on. Carrie didn't want to be with Austin after the takeover, but Austin still wasn't interested in Sami. Austin and Lucas wanted to be with Carrie and no one wanted to be with Sami. So it was do or die. EJ assumes Sami needed Lexie's help to keep Austin and Carrie apart.

Carrie takes the aspirin. She thanks Lucas for caring for her. He says, "You are my wife. That's what I live for." Carrie talks about not being able to conceive. Austin is sorry. Lucas talks about adopting. He thinks this may be a blessing. They can spend their time getting to know each other. He goes to call the super to report a hand running around the hallways.

Austin assures Carrie things will be OK. Carrie cries, "Hurting someone as wonderful as Lucas... I can't do it."

Lucas comes in to find Carrie and Austin hugging, "AHEM!!."

The brat says, "I was stupid, dumb, immature."

Max says, "Keep going..."

"I picked an inappropriate way to get back at you."

Stephanie says, "You didn't write something about Max. You wrote that about me. So you think I'm trying to move in on your boyfriend?"

"Yeah."

"Doesn't that feel better," asks Stephanie, "The truth. Max and I are just friends. That's all."

"I believe you," says the brat, "Do you forgive me?"

Max and Stephanie stare. Stephanie decides to give them some time alone.

The brat asks if Max forgives her. "Nope," he says.

Kayla tells Caroline Patch doesn't remember her. Caroline tells her to show him a way to remember her. Kayla swears she will not lose him again. Inside, Della tamps her cigarettes. She doesn't smoke, she just likes pounding the pack. Patch and Della talk. Patch says he never meant for any of this to happen. He went to Salem to help his dying brother. But Kayla was there and "things happened."

"So," sneers Della, "Blondie pulls out the big guns. And I'll bet she got cozy with you, too. O-K. So... do you remember?"

"I'm a complete blank," says Patch, "And I don't remember either."

"This might be a sign your life with her is over," says Della, "We got a good thing going. If you were supposed to be with her you'd remember. It's that simple." Della walks away. Patch checks her out as she sashays over to the jukebox. She drops in a quarter, punches some buttons, and turns to Patch, "They're playing our song, baby. Come on. You know you want to." She pulls him up to dance.

EJ tells Sami to keep talking. Sami tells him about Lexie and the genetic marker caper. EJ is silent. Sami explodes, "This is exactly why I hate telling the truth. Because now you hate me too, just like I knew you would." EJ looks up at her.

Lucas tells Carrie things will work out. Ask long as they have love they can get through anything. From now on their marriage will be smooth sailing. Carrie goes to wash her face. As she heads into the bathroom, she stops to stare at Austin.

Austin thinks he should go back up to the roof. Lucas wants to settle something first.

Stephanie finds Abby outside and tells her she didn't beat up on Chelsea. She wants to know why Abby and the brat are friends. Abby says underneath everything Chelsea is a good person.

Stephanie says, "Underneath everything she is a thin layer of skin hanging on a skeleton." Stephanie understands everything Chelsea has been through – losing the Bensons, finding out Billie and Bo are her real parents, the little incident with Zack, "But the two of us just found out our dads aren't dead and we aren't running around scribbling hate messages."

Prevuze

Abby says she told the brat making Max jealous is not the way to go.

Max accuses the brat of being a baby. He lectures her for acting like a slut at Dune. Max thinks Stephanie is cool, but he asked the brat to be his girlfriend. He tells her to cut it out. She needs to trust that he loves her. They kiss.

Kayla starts to go back into the bar, but sees Patch and Della dancing. Della is all over him, "If you had all the quarters we've spent on playing this song, I'd be dancing with a rich man. I have a thing for you, baby." Kiss. Kayla watches and frets.

Max and the brat come out. He tells Stephanie he's going to give the brat a ride home. They will work on his car later.

Stephanie asks, "So... She got to you, huh?"

"She just needed some hand holding..."

"And neck wringing."

The brat thanks Abby. She says Max forgave her, "And he said he loved me."

"Gee," says Abby, "I thought Phillip was the one who got his head banged." Max and the brat leave. Abby tells Stephanie, "Usually she digs herself in so deep she never gets out."

"Max is a good guy," says Stephanie, "I hope Chelsea doesn't hurt him too much. One day she will go too far. They will be history. It's predictable."

EJ says he doesn't hate Sami. She can't believe that. He thinks she is passionate. She will do anything for love. He says he is almost in awe of her. She wishes everyone could be as understanding as him. He thinks if Austin has any brains he will forgive Sami, so unfortunately, Sami has to live without being forgiven. EJ says he would forgive her. Sami thinks EJ is right. Austin can't go back to Carrie.

Carrie sighs and wonders how she can break Lucas' heart.

Lucas tells Austin it amazed and moved him when he saw Austin holding Carrie. He thinks it's great Austin being there for them. It's killing him seeing Carrie like this.

Sami and EJ come in as Austin says, "It's terrible for you finding out Carrie isn't pregnant with your child."

Patch pulls away from Della. She wants to know what he's doing. He says he isn't in the mood. Something has changed. He doesn't know what's going on.

Della turns vicious, "Damn you! You're thinking about that woman!"

Patch yells, "You aren't in my head! You don't know what I'm thinking about!"

Della pulls him in for a big kiss. Patch pushes away, "Back off, Della, I can't breathe." He storms out and sees Kayla arranging the next flight to Salem. He runs after her as she roars away. FF.

Prevuze

Previews
========

Austin says, "It's addressed to you." Lucas says, "It's way past time we opened it."

Patch tells Della, "If somebody can stage my death and erase my memory, that somebody's got a lot of power, so I have to assume they're coming after me again."

Jack tells Jennifer, "I've tried. I really have. I think it's time for you to let me go."

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is wrong with Max! Dump her!

4:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Prevuze, as always!
Does Kayla see Patch running after her in that last part when she drives away? Or does she go without knowing he was coming after her?

6:18 AM  
Blogger Quiet one said...

If TV adds 10 pounds to your weight, then Chelsea really is a bag of bones! Nothing really looks right on her.

Love the locker with "idiots" scrawled on it. At least we don't have to deal Mimi trying to "tell the truth" for the millionth time!

6:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is so nice without John and Marlena around.

And yeah, the "IDIOTS" thing was hilarious.

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The hand running around the hallway was hilarious. Nearly choked on my water.
The idiots was good too. Another day of creative genius on Prevuze!

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stephanie needs to roll her hips all up on Max then use those same hips to bump the brat of the planet. That would be easy too, considering...Bag o' bones!

8:18 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

"Does Kayla see Patch running after her "

Kayla does not see Patch. Patch only sees her with one eye. :)

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So the only non-multi-romance lasted about a week before adding Della. Why can't they come up with another story line?

12:39 PM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

"Why can't they come up with another story line?"

Because they are STUPID. And, as someone once said, you can't fix STUPID.

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What song are Patch and Della dancing to?

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucas is "amazing and moved" when he saw Austin & Carrie cuddling? Sounds like it was Lucas who got banged in the head. Jeez, what dolts.

Having overheard Austin's little announcement to Lucas about Carrie losing the baby we all know what Sami WON'T do next....tell the truth. Setting up, yet again, a month of the samo-samo dialogue between her and EJ.

Just shoot me now!

12:37 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

"What song are Patch and Della dancing to?"

I didn't recognize it.

2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs