Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Patch and Kayla, Jack and Jennifer

Loudmouth Lucas complains as they get ready for the wedding. Sami is late. Lucas has a real bad feeling about Sami going to the wedding. Austin tries to get him to back off.

Will tells Sami, "Dad seems really uptight."

Sami assures him, "Everything will be OK."

"I guess," says Will, "It's just... are you sure you really want to go today? Whenever you have anything to do with weddings bad things happen."

"This will be a beautiful ceremony," says Sami, "just like my wedding with your Uncle Austin will be."

Will the pessimist says, "Get real Mom, your future with Uncle Austin is doomed."

Abe and Lexie sit in a pew. It's the battle of the icy stares.

Tek sits down behind Lexie. She remembers Abe busting in on them. She thinks, "I've lost everything, and Sami Brady is going to pay."

Frankie can't believe this is happening, "This wouldn't even be possible if Jack hadn't died."

Max says, "The fact is he is gone and you will make Jennifer happy."

Shawn Sr. and Caroline sit in a pew, "I hope you have your handkerchief ready," says OMB.

"Yes," says Caroline, "and my barf bag, too."

Kayla hopes Bo and Hope can find happiness.

The brat sweats, "This is a fine day for the A/C to break."

Abby expresses her disapproval of the whole affair. Jo tries to calm her down. Maggie hopes Abby doesn't cause a scene. Down the aisle comes Hope. She stares at Bo and remembers their wedding. Bo mouths, "I love you." Kayla twists her wedding ring and remembers her wedding.

Jennifer comes down the aisle. Father Jansen starts the ceremony. More Hobo stares. Kayla has a series of flashbacks. "I need to step out," she says.

Outside, Patch and Jack pull up. Jack reminds Patch this is where he and Kayla got married. It doesn't bring back any memories to Patch. Patch accuses Jack of getting cold feet. Jack wants to go in and light a candle. They head into the church.

Kayla sits and wonders why she can't stop thinking about Steve so much. There is a rattle behind her, "I don't believe it."

Jennifer and François' wedding continues. Bo and Hope stare at each other and smile. The brat notices. Alice has faith they will get back together. "Just like my mom and Dad," says Abby.

Father Jansen asks, "If any one present knows why this man and this woman should not be united in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace." Silence. More silence. The end of time approaches...

Kayla hugs Roman, "It is so good to see you." He asks if she is all right. She says weddings are hard for her. She just can't move on. She runs outside crying and just misses Jack and Steve.

Jack tells Steve to go ahead by himself and maybe he will remember something. He remembers this is where Steve had his funeral too. He wonders what happened to him after that. Patch wonders, too. He notices a wedding is going on inside the church.

Jack walks up to the door and looks at the flowers there, "These are Jennifer's favorite flowers." Jack sweats like a mule in the hot sun. Patch asks if he is OK. Jack calls Jennifer's name.

Lucas gripes. Sami asks what Will meant by that. Will says he just wonders why her next wedding should be any different than the others. She imagines her next wedding. Lexie busts in and tells everything about Sami. Austin and Carrie freak. Lucas joins in, "She's sick. Evil through and through. She'll never change." Will disowns her.

Sami assures Will that will never happen. Will isn't convinced, "Whoa Mom, what's up with you?"

Tek meets Dr. Floozy in the narthex. She tells him her life is over but she'll get revenge, "I'm gonna lose Abe, but Sami will lose Austin. I'm gonna tell Carrie, and then Sami's life will be over, not to mention my medical career."

In the pew, Abe tells Roman he and Lexie are splitting up. He caught her cheating. Roman asks if it can be fixed. "'You can't fix stupid,'" says Abe, "She has a real problem with fidelity."

Roman says, "Bo and Hope and now you and Lexie. What's next?"

"Jennifer and Frankie as soon as Jack walks into the church," says Abe.

The brat asks Abby, "Do you really think your dad..."

Abby interrupts, "Anything is possible. What if he is still alive?"

"What if he isn't," asks the brat, "Now that would be a real shocker on this show."

Patch helps Jack sit down. Jack says it's just that being here in Salem brings back memories. He tries to get Patch to walk around and remember. Dr. Patch says, "I am your orderly. I don't want to leave you alone."

"That's OK," says Jack, "I don't need a bedpan right now."

Patch wanders and stares.

Kayla goes to Patch's grave, "Hi baby. I need you so much." She looks up, "Oh, my gosh!"

Tek agrees. Sami should pay if she did this. Lexie thinks Sami will do jail time when everyone finds out she blackmailed her.

Jo comforts Abby. Alice piles on. Abby stares.

François says, "Where do I begin? You were my first love. As it turns out... my only love. Not too many people find their soul mates as a teenager, but I did, and my love has only grown stronger over the years. I wish we were reunited under happier circumstances. I'm sorry this has been difficult for you. At the same time I thank God for a second chance. I promise to love and cherish you and be the best husband all the days of our lives."

Jennifer says, "Thank you. I would like to thank my late husband Jack for giving us his blessing. He is the one who gave me the courage to move on and know I could love again. I'd like to thank Tom for teaching me love is not what you say but what you do... reaching out to others and caring. And my gram, who is the most beautiful and wonderful spirit I know. And my mom and dad, who couldn’t be here today because the show has cut its budget. I pray our love can do something great for people. So today, I welcome you to my family. I am so excited to be a Brady. I have loved the Brady's all my life. I guess I've kept you waiting a long time, but now I am yours forever and I will love and stand by you all the days of our lives."

Caroline turns to OMB, "Thank goodness I had that barf bag handy."

The guests applaud. Jennifer turns to Hope, "Don't give up. Your vows are forever."

"Diamonds are forever," says Hope, "Vows come and go."

"That music," says Jack, "It's... that's one of our... Jennifer's favorites, too." He staggers to the window and looks in.

Kayla looks at Zack's grave, "Why does God take the ones we love... this innocent boy... the love of my life. She sits down as Patch comes out and stares.

Jack faints as the tiresome foursome walks in. Tek grabs Sami as the rest of them enter the sanctuary, "I got some bad news for you. It's over. You are finished."

Lexie turns to Abe, "Look how happy they are. They've loved each other for years just like you and me. Please forgive me." Abe is a statue.

Jennifer and François exchange rings. The crowd applauds. Abby broods. Caroline wonders where Kayla is.

Patch stands at his own grave, "Steven Earl Johnson, who the hell are you?" Kayla twists her ring and fanaticizes. She asks Steve, "When we promised to love each other, I had no idea you would leave so soon. Why did you go?"

"I thought I could make it big as an actor," says Steve, "But I didn't, so I'm still here."

She snaps out of her fantasy and hears Patch yell, "I'm still here."

"I must be hearing things," says Kayla, "If only it were true and you were really here."

"Of course I'm here," says the apparition, "I'll always be here in your heart. I take you as my wife. I promise to be true in good times and bad, in sickness and in health. I will honor you all the days of our lives."

Kayla says, "I take you, Steve, to be my husband and I promise to be true to you in good times and bad, in sickness and health and I will love and honor you all the days of our lives." Patch disappears. She yells for him. Back to what we loosely call reality.

Jack lies in the dirt.

Father Jansen goes on, "Do you François Henri, take Jennifer Rose..."

Roman tells Bo to hang in there. Bo tells Roman about kidnapping Hope. It almost backfired, but he thinks their talk and this wedding will turn things around, "She's gonna come back to me. I know it."

Prevuze

Lucas turns to Carrie, "Our wedding is next."

"I can't wait," says Carrie.

Austin turns around and says, "I wonder where Sami is."

Sami insists nothing is going to change.

"Abe already knows," says Tek, "Dr. Nympho has nothing to lose. You're going down Sami."

Sami asks, "What?"

Tek says, "My slam hog is going to blow you out of the water right here in front of everybody."

Lexie begs Abe. Abe sits stone cold. Lexie brings out the big artillery – Theo. No change. Lexie begs for another chance. Abe looks away.

Tek accuses Sami of sending the note, "You're finally gonna get what you deserve. I'll see you inside."

Austin turns and asks where Sami is. Lucas says, "Even if it isn't her wedding, she could still cause some major trouble."

The endless wedding continues. Hope stares at Bo and remembers their wedding. Bo stares back.

Jack lays unconscious and dreams of marrying Jennifer. He comes to and struggles to get up. He does the Frankenstein walk to the church door, goes inside and cracks the sanctuary door. He sees the wedding, "Jennifer..."

Lexie begs. See Lexie beg. Beg Lexie beg.

Abe growls, "Our marriage is over. You have betrayed me for the last time." He walks out. Lexie scowls.

Sami stares. Austin asks what is wrong. Sami stares.

Bo thinks, "She's gonna come back to me. I know she is."

"This is so wrong," says Abby.

"It will be OK," says the brat.

Father Jansen presents Mr. And Mrs. François von Luschner Brady.

Jack enters the sanctuary.

Jennifer yells, "Jack! "

Patch walks up behind Kayla as she bawls, "Excuse me, miss, are you all right?"

"I'm fine," she lies.

"Are you sure," asks Patch.

"That voice," says Kayla, "It can't be!" Kayla turns, "Steve?" She faints and Patch picks her up and holds her. Patch and Kayla. Together again.

The crowd murmurs. Jack staggers down the aisle. Jack and Jennifer. Together again. FF.


Previews
========

Belle asks, "When two people love each other and nothing is gonna come between them, then nothing can keep them apart in the end, right?"

Hope tells Bo, "Your brother's gonna need you and Jennifer's gonna need me. We can't leave them right now."

The brat says, "Why don't you two just shut up and get divorced already?"

Kayla hugs Steve and cries.

Steve shakes his head and says, "It's not gonna work."

Jack stands in the sanctuary and says, "Well, I guess I always did have lousy timing."

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr. Floozy - the best one yet! HAHAHAHA

Getting married in Salem now-a-days really sucks! Guests walk in and out of the ceremoney; have seperate conversations; threaten other guests. Whatever happened to just sitting down, shutting up and seeing two people tie the know?? Use the reception for all the high drama.

Great pictures, especially Bulldog's today!

6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bo looks more like that monster than the monster does. hee hee.

8:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved the pic of Bo and his twin. Too funny! I was thinking the same thing applecheeks, why did the majority of the people even go to that wedding??!! Just another idiotic story on DOOL.

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is the deal with Frankie's strange European name? Haven't been watching that long....

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To answer the question about Frankie's weird name - back when Hope was out of the picture and Carly was around she turned out to be a von Lauschner. DAZE then cooked up this stupid story-line that Frankie and his little brother were her long-lost brothers. They had all been split up as children and were in hiding for reasons I don't remember.

Basically, they used this as the excuse for Frankie leaving the show. When Carly got married and moved to Europe with John's long-lost brother (whose name I keep forgetting), Frankie went with them.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs