Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Truth Schall Sechu Free

The residue of the crowd is gathered at the nurses' station. Carrie thinks it's weird that Lexie called all of them together. Sami remembers her conversation with Lexie.

Austin says, "Sami, You're awfully quiet do you know what's wrong with Lexie?

"We're not friends," says Sami, "Why would I know?" Lucas tells her they thought she just might know. Sami says, "Why are you making this about me? Just get off my case."

Abe tells Lexie he's relieved her results were negative. They decide to celebrate at home. Lexie wants to make new memories. There is nothing Abe wants more, "But I can't."

John snoops. Captain Marvel pulls out his handy dandy hi-powered rifle as Roman comes up, "You really didn't think I would let you kill Alex, did you?"

Alex tells Marlena they are about to board their own private jet. Marlena wants to know where they are going. She doesn't like surprises. All of a sudden she's not sure she wants to leave all those wonderful Salem memories she doesn't have.

Phillip moans. Belle moans. The audience moans. "Whew," says Phillip, "That was amazing. It was like our first time. Even better."

Belle stares like a zombie of the picture of the mentally crippled quartet, "You are my past and future. I am totally committed to you."

"I'm excited about more kids," says Phillip, "I was having doubts about us. If you ever have a problem, tell me." You don't have that kind of time, Phillip. Belle stares at the picture, "I'm not being completely honest with you."

Shawn asks if Mimi is sure she wants him to read the letter. Mimi worries and remembers writing it.

Shawn begins reading, "Dear Shawn..."

Mimi yells, "Shawn, stop! Don't read any more..."

Roman says, "Well, I gotta hand it to you, John, good work ditching all those officers I had tailing you. But you weren't able to ditch me."

"You're a fool," snarls John, "I'm gonna save Doc. If you ever loved her you will look the other way."

Roman looks at John's five-foot long bag. "I assume you have a high powered rifle there," says Sherlock Holmes.

John asks, "What is the matter with you? Don't you know we will never see her again?"

"We couldn't be that lucky," says Roman.

"You don't care about her," snarls John.

Roman resembles that remark, "I had two kids with that woman, and then you took off with her!"

"Sooooo...," says John, "This is your way of getting back at me. You gotta cut me some slack. Her life is on the line."

Marlena tells Alex Salem is her home. He reminds her she doesn't remember Salem. Details, details. They are leaving on her honeymoon and will have lots of time to explore their deepest feelings for each other. Marlena apologizes and goes to freshen up. Alex says, "It will all be over soon..."

Lexie wants Abe to stop pushing her away. He wants her to stop asking him for something he can't give. She insists he isn't less of a man. There are treatments he could get. She says they can still be close. He thinks that would be torturing each other. Better them than the audience. "Don't wait up for me," he says. He wades through a sea of self-pity as he leaves.

Lexie stands exasperated as Tek makes his entrance. Mr. Selfless offers to take her back to his place. She says she can't. She didn't tell the truth because so many people would have been hurt. She can't do this any more. She needs a drink.

Lucas can't believe Sami didn't have anything to do with this. Sami says she identifies with what Lexie is going through – any woman would. She remembers her argument with Alex. She thinks Lexie should have more testing done. On that happy note, she suggests going dancing. Carrie thinks that would be fun. Well, if Carrie thinks that would be fun, how can Lucas disagree? He decides they can work on their wedding plans between dances. Sami and Lucas leave as they all decide to meet at Dune.

Carrie tells Austin she hopes he can be happy for Lucas and her. He says will have to accept it, but not stop loving her, "No matter who I am with, I will always wish it was you."

Mimi yanks the letter from Shawn. She wants him to lie down and be comfortable and she will read it to him. She tells him to close his eyes.

"Dear Shawn," she reads, "You were my first crush, first kiss. I know you as well as I know myself. I am marrying my best friend. You are my dream come true. I want to be the best wife to you. I want to make you happy all the Days Of Our Lives. With you by my side I will be a better person. I want to be worthy of your love. Your devoted wife to be, Mimi."

Prevuze



He kisses her, "That was beautiful." Shawn's standards are obviously pretty low.

"I love you very much," says Mimi.

"I do have a question," says Shawn, "As you were reading, I saw the letter was close. You weren't looking at it. Did you read me what you wrote?" You can't put anything over on ole Shawn.

Belle tells Phillip she remembers feeling if Claire didn't make it, how would they? She was scared of being so sad all the time. She didn't know if she could cope with the loss. Say it together, everyone, Phillip is there for her.

Belle says, "Look at Bo and Hope losing Zack, and now each other. I bet if Shawn was a little kid, I mean physically, not mentally they would still be together. That's why I want to have more children. If anything comes between us we'll have lots of reasons to stay together."

Phillip is stunned, "Huh wha... Is that the reason you want to have more kids?"

Belle says, "Well that and other reasons. I'm so glad we're talking about how we're feeling."

Phillip says, "Well, I have a confession to make."

Lexie tells Tek he shouldn't have followed her to the bar. He tells her she probably shouldn't have another drink. "These drinks are sweet, but strong," he says.

"Like me," asks Lexie.

"Zero out of two ain't bad," Says Tek.

Lexie chuckles as she picks up the bucket o' booze. She sees the tiresome foursome come in. That's Tek's cue. He slithers off. Sami comes up to her and says, "I thought you would have learned your lesson by now."

Lexie says, "Sami, you'd better keep your mouth shut, or Carrie and Austin are going to find out you plotted to keep them from getting married. I see Carrie has two men in love with her and you have none."

Austin brings champagne to the table. Sparkling cider for Doofas, who is engrossed in the wedding magazine. Sami comes back to the table and Carrie asks if she will be matron of honor. Sami says, "Oh, I'm sure you don't want me at the wedding."

"We're grownups now," says Carrie, "Look how supportive you've been. We were close once. I know we want that again. What do you say?"

Sami hesitates, "Yeah, I'd like that. Thanks for asking."

Sami grabs the magazine to look for bridesmaid dresses. Lucas feels left out. Austin says weddings are a girl thing. Lucas asks if Austin will be his best man. Austin takes a slug of booze.

Abe comes up to Roman and John. Roman shows him the gun. Abe says John can't take things into his own hands. They aren't going to let him kill Alex. John tells Abe and Roman, "I'm gonna save her life or, by God, I'm gonna lose mine trying!"

Alex drags out another vial of potion. When he gets her to the destination it will be too late for her to do anything. His phone rings. He asks if they have an offer on the penthouse, "No? Well, we'll sweeten the deal. We'll throw in all the furniture, including the antiques, and all her personal possessions. We don't plan to return to Salem. I agree it's unusual, but we are an unusual couple. So wire the money to that offshore account once you sell the place."

Marlena comes out. Alex tells her that was the pilot on the phone.

As they walk out, John yells at Marlena not to get on the plane, "I love you Doc!" She remembers their wedding night. Alex tells her they need to go. Marlena stands like a statue.

Phillip dresses. He hates seeing Belle go through hard times. They need times for each other. He wants to do something special for her. The doorbell rings. Phillip opens it. Caroline. Belle rushes upstairs and comes back dressed five seconds later. Caroline is there to spend the night while they go to the Green Mountain Lodge. Belle is tickled. Phillip goes to pack.

Belle thanks Caroline for doing this. She tells Caroline she gave her good advice. The poor girl has decided it won't be such a hardship for her to honor her wedding vows.

Mimi says, "I told you to close your eyes while I read the letter."

"I did," says Shawn, "But I wanted to see the look on your face."

"Do you know how many times I read this," she asks, "I rewrote it several times. So I memorized it."

"I'm gonna keep it forever," says Shawn. He goes to put on some music. Mimi sticks the letter over a candle and burns it.

"What are you doing," asks Shawn.

Austin agrees to be best man. He toasts Lucas and Carrie. Sami toasts marriage. Cheers. Lucas and Carrie go to dance.

Sami says, "I guess it's official. I hope we can make each other happy. I think we have a real chance."

Austin drops the reality bomb, "Let's be honest. I want Carrie to be happy, but I still want her. And you're still in love with Lucas. I don't know where that leaves us. But it's not a true love."

Lexie sits down with them. She tells Austin she can help him get back with Carrie. He asks how.

"It'sh all about the truth," she slurs, "The truth schall sechu free. No... her. No... Carrie."

Sami thinks it's inappropriate for Lexie to be drinking while she is on call. She and Lexie go off and argue. Sami tells her to cool it, "Austin and I have a real chance at happiness."

"No way," says Lexie, "You are goin' down, girl. I am gonna to shee to it."

John begs Marlena not to go. Marlena tells Alex she thinks John might do something he will regret. Alex drags her off. John pulls out a device to track the jet. He's going to use that to follow Marlena, and when he catches up with her and Alex, he will be out of their jurisdiction, so Abe and Roman don't have anything to worry about.

Alex picks up a phone and checks in with the pilot, "I want you to take off immediately. Make sure this plane cannot be traced."

Mimi says she burned the letter because she doesn't want to preserve all that mushiness for eternity. Shawn says he likes mushiness once in a while. He mushes her. Shawn's phone rings. He picks it up and says, " We will be there in an hour." He hangs up and tells her they are going to, where else, the Green Mountain Lodge How ccoonnvveenniieenntt.

Mimi muses, "You really are my dream come true, Shawn. How can I keep lying to you?" You'll find a way, toots.

Phillip tells Caroline where Claire's med schedule is, as he and Belle get ready to leave.

Shawn and Mimi head out. They smooch their way down the elevator.

Phillip and Belle come out and wait for the elevator.

Austin cuts in. Carrie thinks it's great they can still be friends. Austin doesn't think anything. Silence. He finally tells her, "Our feelings are not going away."

Sami and Lexie stand in the middle of the dance floor arguing. Lexie says Austin and Carrie belong together. Sami says, "You keep your mouth shut or I will tell Abe and you will lose him and Theo forever." He-man Tek butts in and asks what the problem is. Sami says, "Your girlfriend here can't hold her liquor. I suggest you find a way to keep her occupied before she embarrasses herself." Sami struts off.

"Sami Brady is through ruining lives, and I'm gonna put an end to it," says Lexie.

Austin asks, "Why are you marrying my brother when I am the one you want to spend the rest of your life with?"

Carrie says, "You shouldn't have cut in." She goes back to Lucas.

Lucas asks if she is OK. "I just need you, that's all," says Carrie.

Stuff It!Sami asks what Lexie is still doing there. Lexie tells her Tek is getting the car. Lexie swears she will make sure Austin and Carrie end up together, "For once in my life I am going to do the right thing. So you can take your threats and stuff it." She practically knocks Sami over poking her.

The clueless quartet has converged on the Green Mountain Lodge. Shawn promises Mimi nobody will butt in on their honeymoon now.

The screen has gone blank on John's device. "OMG," says John, "He has had the pilot shut down all ground transmission. You have seen Doc for the last time!"

Alex serves champagne on the flight.

John, Roman and Abe stare. John says, "He's going to kill her. Thanks to you two there is no way I can stop him."

Alex toasts, "To you, Marlena. From now on your life will be indescribably... I promise you will get everything you so richly deserve." FF Marlena.


Previews
========

Austin asks, "What is going on here?" Lexie slurs, "Schall you tell 'im or schall I? Sami drops her jaw.

Bo says, "It's over, Billie, Hope has shut me out of her life for good."

Patrick tells Hope, "You owe it to yourself and to your family to give Bo another chance."

Mimi asks, "What are you guys doing here?" Phillip says, "We wanted to go somewhere romantic so we could make another baby." Mimi says, "You certainly have a way with words."

Lucas tells Carrie, "I can read Sami from 100 miles away. She is up to something."

Lexie tells Tek, "OMG, Abe can't find us here together." Sami says, "GOTHCA, Bitch."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From the title, I thought this was going to have a Chinese slant. HAHAHA

LOL at the pictures, especially Celeste's 'premonition' of evil and of Alex/Roman and Sami.

Abe "wading through a sea of self pity" was a great line too. Abe could get treatments, but that would be the smart thing to do. So he can't.

Thanks Prevuze!!

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs