Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Let Me Run Home And Get My Kama Sutra

Shawn and Mimi hit the couch. Belle listens to the show through the magic vent. She remembers breaking in on them at the cabin, "I've really lost you," she whines.

Lucas comes home with a huge bouquet of flowers. He yells for Carrie. No answer, but he sees her note on the desk. Lucas reads.

Austin comes up onto the roof and finds Carrie. He tells her, "We need to talk. I will do whatever it takes to convince you we belong together."

Sami wants Kate to leave. She threatens to call Roman. Kate yells, "He's the only one who can stand the sight of you. If you make a move on Austin I will make your life miserable."

"He's making the moves on me," says Sami.

Kate nukes, "SHUT UP! SHUT UP!"

The brat comes into Bo's house. She senses the tension. Billie tells her Bo just got some very bad news, "Hope's asked him for a divorce."

The brat remembers showing Kate how she orchestrated it, "I don't believe this. You and Hope are actually getting divorced. This is all my fault. Dad, I am so sorry." She turns on her brat-act.

"Are you finished," asks Bo, "This is a load of crap."

Shawn. Mimi. Afterglow. He wishes he could find more ways to tell her how much he loves her. He remembers watching a Cubs game with Bo and talking about getting serious with Mimi. Cassa-Bova advises him on the ways of love.

Shawn dresses while Mimi sleeps. He kisses her forehead and leaves. Mimi stirs and wonders where he is, "Shawn, are you here?"

Shawn walks the streets. He stares into an open manhole, and then mails some letters and leaves. Goofy Belle daydreams as she nearly walks into the manhole. Shawn saves her as Max the dog and Bonnie watch them fall into each other's arms. Bonnie says, "Oh, Max, we have a problem."

Sami and Kate go a couple of rounds. Kate says Lucas and Carrie will get married and Austin won't go near her. Sami says she doesn't have to take this from Kate.

Kate shouts, "How many times have you been left at the altar?"

Sami yells, "I'd be married right now if it weren't for you."

Kate comes back with, "Deep down you really wanted to be with Brandon. No wonder Lucas wanted to marry Carrie. He knows which sister is worth his time." World War III erupts.

Carrie's note promises she will give Lucas an answer to his proposal soon. Will comes in. He sees the ring sitting on the table. He asks Lucas if Carrie gave him an answer. Lucas tells him he will get an answer soon. He thinks the three of them can be the family Will deserves, "I know you want your mom and I to get back together, but that isn't going to happen. So don't you think it would be nice for Aunt Carrie to be a part of all the Days Of Our Lives?"

Austin remembers how much they used to love it up on the roof, "Remember all the nights we spent dancing under the lights up here, making love, entertaining everyone in the neighborhood who owned a pair of binoculars..." Carrie remembers dancing on the roof. Austin says, "Come on Carrie I can see how affected you are thinking about that. I want you back."

"I'm sorry," says Carrie, "It's too late. What we had was wonderful. But we have moved on."

"Have we really," asks Austin.

Carrie announces, "I am accepting Lucas' proposal. I'm sorry if that hurts you."

Austin asks, "Are you being honest with yourself?"

"This is how it's supposed to be," says Carrie, "Lucas and I can provide a stable home for our children."

Austin asks, "We couldn't do that? I still want a family. With you."

Carrie remembers Lexie's genetic marker speech. Actually, it's not such a lie. The progeny of this relationship could wind up with the IQ of a brain-damaged gnat. Carrie says, "Austin, we can never have children together."

Austin asks, "Why not?"

Shawn assures Belle she's safe – doesn't have the brains to walk around a manhole, but is safe for the moment anyway. He sits her down and asks why she is out walking alone in the middle of the night. She can't sleep. Shawn understands. She thanks him for helping stop her dad at Marlena's wedding. God knows, if they'd have left it up to the Salem PD, Alex would be lying in a pool of blood at the altar right now. She says she should have gone to Phillip instead, "But I just kept telling myself he was with Claire."

"That's not the real reason is it," asks Shawn, "You're upset about me and Mimi being married."

Mimi searches for Shawn. Bonnie comes up and tells her he's with Belle, "She was crying on your man's big shoulders." She turns to Max, "Sorry, Max, this part's for the girls." She turns back to Mimi and whispers. Mimi rolls her eyes.

Bo unloads on the brat, "You don't give a damn because my marriage is falling apart. You're happy your evil stepmother is going to be out of town and can't testify against you."

The little snot starts to protest. Bo cuts her off at the knees, "Just cut it. I shoulda been a hell of a lot tougher on you. Things are gonna change, starting right now. The way you have been acting lately I'm thinking going to prison is exactly what you need." The audience gives him a standing ovation.

Austin wants to know why they can't get together. "We just can't," says Carrie.

"I don't' believe that," says Austin, "We still love each other. We would put our children first. We would have a beautiful family."

Carrie whines, "Don't make this harder than it is. We can't have a family together."

"I can't accept that," says Austin, "Why all of a sudden did you change your heart? I can't lose you. I won't."

"I know this is hard for you," says Carrie, "I'm sorry. I do love your brother."

"So that's it, huh? I can't force you to want something you don't. I guess I was wrong. I really do want you to be happy. If you want to marry my brother, then you should," says Austin.

"Thank you," says Carrie, "I want you to be happy too. You deserve someone special. I know she's out there. Lately I've been thinking that someone is Sami."

Austin huffs, "Are you feeling guilty for planning a life with the guy your sister loves?"

Carrie says, "I know they have feelings for each other. Maybe like us they are not meant to be. You and Sami bring out the best in other. She even told me she'd step aside if you and I wanted to get back together."

Austin says, "I always thought they should have a family together with Will. In a perfect world she would be with Lucas and I would be with you."

"In a perfect world, half of Salem would be institutionalized," says Carrie, "This is the way things are and you have to accept it. Maybe you and Sami should try to build a life together too."

Lucas tells Will, "You know I love Aunt Carrie. I'm having a hard time dealing with the fact that you and your mom and I will never be together. I get so mad sometimes thinking about how we almost became a real family. But everything happens for a reason."

Will says, "I don't get how two people can be in love for so long and then not be together."

"I don't want you to think love is pointless," says Lucas, "Marriage is a wonderful thing."

Will asks, "How would you know?" OUCH!

Lucas says, "Because I have waited this long. Marriage is supposed to be forever."

Will says, "Not for you and Nicole." OUCH!

Lucas tries again, "Marriage is all about loving someone more than you love yourself."

Will asks, "When the honeymoon's over, then what?"

"You go out and see if you can find your old girlfriend stumbling into a manhole," says Lucas, "You can't be afraid to love someone just because it might not work out some day. I wouldn't change one thing with your mom even knowing it wouldn't last."

"I still don't understand, Dad," says Will, "If you and Mom love each other so much, why can't you make it last?" Lucas sighs.

Kate and Sami go for round two. Austin walks in and breaks it up. He tells an astonished Kate to leave.

Bonnie whispers. Mimi says, "You're kidding me. That is your solution? Is your solution to everything sex?"

Bonnie says, "Let me run home and get my Kama Sutra. You throw a couple of those positions in there and bam! I could give you a few pointers."

"I just can't understand why Shawn can't stay away from Belle," says Mimi, "What if he is still in love with her?"

"You are his wife," says Bonnie, "A man can be in love with more than one woman at a time. Like Mickey. I know he loved me more than Maggie. But he had to marry that Stepford Wife when he found out the Salem Serial Killer didn't murder her. Just keep giving Shawn some of that good lovin' and he will be saying 'Belle who.'"

Shawn knows Belle wanted them to get back together. Belle says, "Well we didn't and now you are married to one of my best friends. I'll just accept that."

Shawn says he wanted to surprise Mimi with some flowers. Belle thinks that's a good idea. She'll do that for Phillip. As they wander off to the all-night flower emporium, Belle whispers to herself, "Mimi is so lucky to have you."

As they go by the manhole, Shawn replaces the yellow tape. They walk on and the wind blows the tape away, signaling pending doom.

Bo wants Chelsea to stop lying and take responsibility for her actions. Billie backs him up. The brat runs off. Billie tells him, "You did the right thing, Bo."

Bo says, "I just hope it wasn’t too little too late."

The brat staggers through the seedy Salem streets. She trips and falls into the manhole. With any luck, she falls straight to hell.

Kate says all she was trying to do was protect Austin. Austin wants her to leave. Kate attacks, "All she's ever done is to hurt you and Lucas."

"The only one who needs protecting right now is Sami," says Austin, "I have forgiven you for so many things... Sami has changed. Maybe my feelings for her have never gone away." He turns to Sami, "I think we should spend more time together... See what happens."

Kate goes catatonic.

Lucas tells Will he and Sami loved each other, "Sometimes it takes more than love. Right now your mom and I don't have trust. I don't want you to be down on love because things didn't work out with us. I really think things can happen between me and your Aunt Carrie."

Carrie stands outside the door and listens as Will asks, "You really do love her, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Then I hope she says yes to your proposal," says Will.

Carrie comes in as Will heads for Arthur's. Lucas gives her the flowers. He says, "I made dinner reservations in case you feel like going out. What do you think?"

Carrie says, "I think there is something important I need to tell you first. You asked me to marry you and I'm ready to give you the answer... The answer is yes."

Lucas goes wild. He brushes the flowers aside and sweeps her off her feet.

Austin defends Sami as Kate attacks. Austin says, "She has changed and so have I. Maybe things worked out this way for a reason. I've made up my mind." He turns to Sami, "I think we should start dating again. What do you think?" Sami melts into his arms. Kate faints.

OK, kids, in case you haven't been paying attention, let's recap this Austin thing. Basically, this is how it went in today's thrilling episode. He went up to the roof and told Carrie he would love her forever and ever and never let her go. She told him to buzz off. So without missing a beat, he gave up on Carrie, went down and in two seconds, got back together with Sami. The man is a tower of strength. A rock. Or has the IQ of a rock...

Shawn and Belle come home with their flowers. Mimi comes out and asks what is going on.

"I was trying to sneak back in," says Shawn, "I went out and got food for breakfast and flowers."

Mimi is sooooo happy. She asks Belle, "Don't I have the best husband ever?" Belle chokes. Mimi says, "Yours is probably wondering where you are, so I'll see you later." Shawn thought Mimi would be asleep when he got back. Since she isn't, he thinks of something else to do.

Bonnie watches, "That's my girl. Way to work it. Keep giving him what he needs and he'll come back for more."

Billie says Bo did what she should have done a long time ago. Bo thinks the brat might do something stupid since she is upset. He wants to go after her. Billie tells him, "You just gave her some really tough love. The hard part's over. She needs to be by herself, and let this all sink in."

Sink in. That's exactly what she has done. Right into the sewer. The brat lies unconscious in the bowels of Salem. FF.


Previews
========

Kate tells Sami, "I don't know how you did it, but somehow you got Carrie to chose Lucas over Austin, didn't you?"

Lucas and Carrie smooch as Austin watches.

Bo tells Billie, "All we can do is hope that changes her mind before she starts divorce proceedings."

Patrick tells Hope, "You're an incredibly amazing woman and Bo's a fool to let you go." Kiss.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... Chelsea seems to be having a few issues with city utilities these days.

6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cassa-Bova...
Bellehopping...
The Austin Recap...
In a perfect world, 1/2 Sales would be insitutionalized....
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Prevuze, spectacular as always!

6:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and I forgot to say... Max the dog is my favorite character on DOOL.

7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Max the dog IS the best character on the show. Has the best dialog. Has the best storylines (well except for that time he was in the clown suit). And is a handsome devil!

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs