Monday, March 06, 2006

I Don't Think She Has Cold Anything Right Now

Sami beats the poor dead horse in her living room, "I am a horrible person. No one else believes in me. Why should you?"

"Maybe I see things others don't," says Austin.

"I'm not worth saving," says Sami, "Ask your mother."

Austin says, "You may be misguided at times, But you're a terrific person, a terrific mother and definitely worthy of being loved." Kiss. Sami goes back for seconds. Fade to the fire.

Over to the Roberts apartment. Carrie pulls away. She doesn't think she can do this. "Yeah," says Lucas, "Because you only like me, you don't love me."

"I have to make sure I'm not using you to fill the empty space in my life," says Carrie.

"That empty space is all in your head," says Lucas, "We're here together because it feels right. I don't want to live my life without love."

"Neither of us has to worry about that," says Carrie, "We both have a lot to offer."

"Right," says Lucas, "I guess we're just feeling sorry for ourselves. What do you say we get out of that rut? Why not try liking me a little less and loving me a little more?" Back to it. Lucas' shirt comes off.

Shawn holds the letter. Belle and Phillip offer to leave. Mimi flashes back to writing the letter. She cries and tells them it is important they hear it. She tells Shawn, "Read the letter. You can do it. Just sound out the words."

John and Marlena. She tells him he is the only man for her. He asks if she is sure. Marlena kisses him and calls him Alex. John stops cold and asks what she said. Alex hears it as he walks by. He knocks and asks if she called him.

Shawn reads, "Dear Shawn. I love you more than I thought I could love anyone..." He stops and says, "This is to personal."

Belle and Phillip think they should leave. Mimi tells them they have to say because it affects them. Phillip the mind reader insists he knows what the letter says. Mimi asks, "You know what's in the letter?"

"Yes," says Carnac the Magnificent, " and I think it's definitely something Shawn needs to hear."

"Stop him," says John. He coaches Marlena as Alex asks what is going on. As he walks away, Marlena says, "Alex, there is something you should know. It's about John." John works his jaw.

Austin and Sami. As she tries to pull his shirt off, he pulls away. Sami asks, "This is what we both want, isn't it?"

"We can't do this," says Austin, "We can't go there again. He walks away. Frustrated Sami buries her head in the couch."

"I've loved you since the moment I met you," says Lucas, "I can't believe this is happening. I know you want to have children and I want to give Will a little brother or sister."

Carrie asks, "Lucas, are you asking me to marry you?"

This tender moment is interrupted as they hear Will's voice in the hall. Lucas goes to the door. Mrs. Hicks has brought Will back from the camping trip. He sprained his ankle. Sami and Carrie run out into the hall to see what is going on. Austin joins them.

The tiresome foursome stands half naked in the hall. They thank Mrs. Hicks. Sami thinks they should get Will to a hospital. Mrs. Hicks says she doesn't think the injury is that serious.

Sami strikes like an angry snake, "And just when did you become a doctor?"

Lucas apologizes for Sami's mouth.

Back inside, Lucas says he will call Lexie.

Carrie stares at Austin. He looks down at her unbuttoned top.

Lexie arrives. She says Will's ankle isn't broken. Sami remains her usual levelheaded self and suggests suing the school.

Carrie volunteers to go to the drugstore for the meds Lexie has prescribed. She will also get some of Will's favorite ice cream. Austin volunteers to go with her. Lucas steps in for the block and says he will go with her.

Sami starts to drag Will in to help him change. Will protests. Lucas says he will help instead. Will asks Sami to make hot chocolate.

Austin and Carrie will go for the meds, but decide to button up first.

Alex stands outside Marlena's bedroom door. "You are right," says Marlena, "John would never hurt me."

"That's because I promised to protect you," says Alex, "Good night."

"I love you," says Marlena.

"You just said you loved him," says John, "Do you even know it is me you are talking to?"

"Yes," says Marlena, "You are the man I love."

"I will get you away from Alex," says John.

"Why would you do that," asks Marlena, "He is my husband. We are about to renew our wedding vows." John chews his cud like a neurotic cow.

Mimi asks, "How do you know what I wrote."

"I just know," says Carnac, "You want him to know your hopes and dreams."

"She said it affects us," says Belle.

"The four of us have been together so long that it does," says Phillip, "We just celebrated our anniversary and did it while we were waiting for Claire's transplant. We aren't even newlyweds any more. That's why we are excited to be your best man and matron of honor."

Shawn refuses to read the letter.

Phillip suggests it should be just between the two of them, "Communication is important. Belle and I just came from the rooftop. We had a discussion we have never had before. I feel closer to her than ever. Just communicate. Things will be great."

Shawn puts the letter down. Mimi cries.

Sami doesn't think Will should go to school tomorrow. Lexie hands Carrie and Austin the prescription. She gets a call and has to leave.

"Thanks," says Lucas, "Not a lot of doctors do house calls these days."

"Not a lot of doctors do a lot of things Lexie does," says Sami. Sami gets fifteen yards for unsportsmanlike conduct.

Out in the hall, Lexie is on the phone with John. John tells Lexie he's in Marlena's bedroom, "She is acting strange. I think North has done something to her."

Phillip yammers on. Belle gets a call. The babysitter. "I guess we lost track of time. We'll be there," says Belle.

They leave. Mimi cries. She encourages Shawn to read the letter now, "There are things in it you need to know before we get married."

Shawn says, "Before you throw a lot of baggage at me and say you are like your mother and a liar and a cheat, that is not true. I don't need a letter to say how much you love me. Stop putting yourself down. Look at me. Can I see a smile?" Kiss. Mimi cries.

John tells Lexie, "It looks like she's about to pass out. She's confused, disoriented. We connected like we haven't connected in months. Then she called me Alex. I think Alex has drugged her."

"How did you get in," asks Lexie.

"I broke in," says John, "Hey – it's my house."

Lexie asks, "Do you realize what would have happened if he caught you? You could go to jail for harassing him."

"I'm not harassing Alex," insists John, "I'm protecting Marlena." He tells her what happened earlier. He was trying to sneak out of the room. Marlena called him back. Lexie wonders if she is getting her memory back. John says no. He offers to bring her to the hospital. Lexie says that would be a mistake.

Austin goes to grab a coat.

In the hall he thanks Lexie. She gets back on the phone. Lexie says John can't risk going to the hospital with Marlena right now. Alex could have him arrested. Alex listens outside and wonders if someone is in there. Lexie says Marlena's condition doesn't sound serious. She advises John to get out. John refuses. He tells Lexie she needs to examine her ASAP. Lexie says she will.

John hangs up and tells the sleeping Marlena, "I won't let anything happen to you." He kisses her and starts to open the door as Alex asks if she is OK.

Austin and Carrie go for the meds. Sami imagines Lucas and Carrie on the couch. Lucas asks what she is thinking.

"You and Carrie were interrupted. You were making out with her as our son was getting hurt."

Lucas protests, "It didn't happen here. It's not my fault. Hey... You're all flushed. Your buttons are all messed up. I get it. It looks like Carrie and I weren't the only ones who got interrupted. That's funny. Austin didn't seem drugged to me."

Will comes out and asks if they are too busy fighting to get his cocoa.

Sami buttons up and sees Lucas and Carrie on the couch again. She sneers.

Austin and Carrie talk about how much things have changed and how much they stay the same. Austin says, "My brother is still in love with you and Sami is still in love with me. You are the one and only love of my life."

He changes the subject, "I saw Claire says Austin. She is doing great."

Carrie says, "It's amazing your little brother and my little sister are parents before us. I am going to be there for Belle."

"How are John and Marlena doing," asks Austin.

"It's so disconcerting," says Carrie, "She practically raised me and doesn't even know me. I just wish she would get her memory back. I guess you can't go home again."

"I don't know about that," says Austin, "We both decided to stick around."

She reminds him to press the elevator button.

The elevator arrives and they go inside. They talk about Billie, Bo Hope, etc. Suddenly, the elevator slams to a halt. "OMG," says Austin, "We're stuck like a DOOL plot.

Shawn and Mimi kiss. He says he is so lucky to have her in his life. He can't wait to marry her, "You do believe me?"

"Yeah..."

"Do me a favor," says Shawn, "When we're up there at the altar, remember two words – I do. I'll remember too. Two words is about my limit." He suggests going to bed. Off they go. The lonely letter lies unread.

Belle asks Phillip if he thinks Mimi was acting strange. Phillip keeps his track record of being completely wrong about everything in tact. He doesn't think so. Belle wishes he wouldn't have made his own assumptions about what the letter said. Belle doesn't think Phillip was right. It freaked her out when Mimi said what was in the letter would affect them all.

"Maybe I shouldn't have spoken for her," says Phillip, "I have a habit of doing that sometimes."

"Do you think she is getting cold feet," asks Belle.

"No," says Phillip. They hear Mimi moaning in the distance. "Forget about cold feet," says Phillip, "I don't think she has cold anything right now." Belle wretches.

Sami cries. Lucas asks what is wrong. She thinks they could have lost Will. Lucas says it wasn't that serious.

Sami is hysterical, "What if it wasn't just a sprained ankle? What if his neck had snapped?"

"None of that happened," says Lucas.

"Look at what happened to Zack," says Sami, "I lost Austin, I lost you, and I am sick and tired of losing everyone that I love."

Lucas holds her, "But you'll always have Stan."

Carrie is nervous. She doesn't like feeling trapped, "Would you hold me?"

"I don't want to cause you any more pain," says Lucas.

"That's not funny," says Carrie, "Would you please just hold me?" As he holds her she says, "Just don't let me go."

He says, "I don't want to let you go for all the Days Of Our Lives."

Alex asks if he can come in, "Marlena, why did you lock the door? I'll have to break it down."

John remembers Lexie's words, "If he killed you, there isn't a jury in the world that would convict him." FF.


Previews
========

Patrick says, "What's wrong with you, Bo Brady? How could you let this woman go?"

Sami asks Lucas, "We could have been happy, don't you think? We really could have made our dreams come true."

Austin tells Carrie, "I would give anything if you would give me another chance."

Bo says, "It's about time she learns her actions have consequences." Billie says, "No, Chelsea will not go to prison."

4 Comments:

Blogger Quiet one said...

Sami "beating the poor dead horse"...the picture of Mimi choking...Phillip, aka Carnac, knowing what everyone is thinking...Shawn, "sounding out the words"...it's all too much!! And too funny not to comment, great prevuze today!

4:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pizza commercial captions! I remember thinking the same thing about Will's friend Arthur and Jessica Simpson!

5:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Along with all the aforementioned items, what still has me laughing like a demented person is the crack about John, "chewing cud like a neurotic cow". HAHAHAHAHA

I'm so glad Lucas didn't pressure Carrie into anything. It's not like he got back from their FIRST date, had her on the couch necking, and asked her to marry him and bear his children or anything.

Great Prevuze. Sorry I had to wait so long to get to it today!

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Prevuze today! Hilarous!!

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs