Monday, February 20, 2006

Do I Have To Draw You A Picture?

Kate tells Austin she would to anything to help him. He wants advice. He tells her about his Highstyle blunder. He is the one to blame. He wants to know if Kate could help patch things up with Carrie.

The romantic dinner is ready. Sami steps into the room, "I think this is perfect; romantic but not too romantic; sappy but not too sappy. Austin where are you? Now that you have accepted your relationship with Carrie is over, maybe you'll give me a chance this time."

She hears footsteps in the hallway and moves so she'll be out of the way when the door opens. Lucas steps in and we relive the surprise kiss; a little more passionate this time. As Sami backs off, she looks up and says, "Lucas! I can't believe I just kissed you!"

"I think you enjoyed that," says Lucas, "I should call the police – For sexual assault."

"I could call the police for breaking and entering," says Sami.

Carrie comes out of nowhere and referees, "I think you're both ignoring what is going on here." They play dumb. Carrie says, "Do I have to draw you a picture? It's so obvious the two of you are still in love."

Mimi drinks her coffee and thinks things over, "If I told him the truth about Claire, that would change everything." She remembers her dream. There is a knock at the door. She opens the peephole, "Oh, no. Not you..." In comes Phillip. He can't find Belle.

Up on the roof, Shawn and Belle hug. Shawn decides they should go inside. Belle wants to stay there with him. Shawn says, "Belle..."

Belle whines, "I still love you. There has to be a way to make this work. There just has to be."

Billie gets out of her car and worries about how bad the snow is getting. She has to find Bo before he hurts himself. She drives off.

Zack's grave. Bo rumbles up. He swills liquor, wipes his face and stares.

Mimi tells Phillip Belle isn't there. He asks about Shawn. She flashes back to watching the scene on the roof and asks, "If I haven't seen her why would you think Shawn has?"

"Why are you being so defensive," he asks, "Do you think something is going on between them?"

"Well duuuuhhhhhhhhh..."

Up on the roof, same dialogue we've had for months. They shouldn't tell Phillip... they should tell him... they won't... they will... who knows, who cares.

Bo drinks at the grave. Billie arrives. He tells her to go away. This doesn't feel real to him.

Billie says, "You've been so busy taking care of everyone else you haven't grieved yet. You need to let yourself do that or you'll go crazy."

Bo takes another shot of rotgut, and then blows a gasket, "WHY DID MY LITTLE BOY HAVE TO DIE? WHY... WHY... WHY?"

Kate tells Austin she loves him but she isn't sure he can make things right with Carrie. He knows they could be happy together. Kate remembers what Lucas said about her never seeing Will again. Austin goes on. He wants a future with Carrie. He wants his company to be successful. Kate tells him he can't have both.

Carrie insists Lucas and Sami love each other. They insist they just feel contempt for each other. Lucas says he came to talk about Will and was attacked by a sex-starved maniac.

"Sex-starved? Hardly," says Sami.

"Then why did you jump my bones like that," asks Lucas.

"I was expecting someone," says Sami, "And it certainly wasn't you." They argue. Lucas leaves. Carrie stays to talk to Sami.

Lucas stands in the hall and remembers the kiss. He eavesdrops. Carrie says, "Admit it, you would rather be having a romantic dinner with Lucas."

"Read my lips," says Sami, "Lucas and I are through." Translation: not through.

"You still love him," says Carrie.

"Please don't do this," asks Sami, "I am thorough pining after a man who isn't interested in me. We are through."

"I don't think you are," says Carrie.

"This woman is moving on," says Sami, "To hell with Lucas Roberts. I want a to have more children."

Carrie remembers talking to Billie about having kids, "My biological clock is ticking." The one in the attic is broken, though.

Sami asks if Carrie thinks it's selfish to want to have more children. No. And Carrie wants more children, too. Sami says, "That's what Lucas and I wanted until his unbelievably bitchy mother ruined everything. There is nothing I can do to change it."

Lucas whispers, "At least you got that right, Sami."

Phillip says he will go ask Shawn if he knows where Belle is. Mimi stares. "He is here, right," asks Phillip.

Belle and Shawn argue on the roof. Shawn says, "You already made your choice, Belle. And Mimi and I are going to get married and start a family and be happy for all the Days Of Our Lives."

"I want you to be happy," says Belle, "but what about everything you and I have had?"

"There is no you and me."

"I'm sorry," says Belle, "I can't accept that."

Bo wails and wallows in the mud at the grave, "Hope said one day someone would get hurt because of Chelsea. OMG! It was my little boy. She will never forgive me. It was my fault. I have lost everyone."

"You haven't lost Shawn," says Billie.

"Yes," says Bo, "He hates me. Hope hates me. I don't deserve her love. I don't' deserve anything. I should be alone for the rest of my life." Billie comforts the crumpled self-pitying mass crying in the snow.

Austin says, "So you're telling me the only way to be with Carrie is to give up my company?"

"I don't think you can be with her period," says Kate, "You need to focus on your company."

"If I can't have Carrie I'll be miserable," says Austin.

"You need to take care of business," says Kate, "Time is the only thing that will end the rift between you two."

"No," says Austin, "Time will hurt me. I will lose Carrie, and I'm afraid the one I will lose her to is Lucas."


Lucas listens as Sami says, "I'm afraid you want me to patch things up with Lucas so I won't have a relationship with Austin. I know you want a career, but all I have ever wanted is to be a wife and mother."

"I want a career," says Carrie, "But I want a family, too."

"I've ruined all my chances at love," says Sami, "This chance with Austin is my last. Maybe he is the right one for me."

"I thought he was for me too," says Carrie, "But I was wrong."

Sami says, "I am tired of having a terrible track record with men."

Carrie says, "You're afraid of getting hurt if you get back with Lucas."

"I don't want to be with him," says Sami.

Snooping Lucas whispers, "Good. I don't want to be with you either."

"The only man I want is Austin," says Sami.

Mimi lies, "Shawn is in his room." Phillip starts to go in there. Mimi stops him.

Phillip has an epiphany, "Waitasec, the roof! Belle is on the roof! You've been a big help Mimi. Thanks a lot."

Shawn tells Belle she has to accept it. He and Mimi are getting married. Belle believes she and Shawn are meant to be together, "You are so good with Claire."

"I am not her father," shouts Shawn.

"I am sorry I am doing this to you," says Belle, "It seems all wrong. But I'm going to keep it up, anyway."

"It is wrong," says Shawn, "And it was wrong when you didn't tell Phillip. You have to let me go."

"What if I can't," whines the nitwit.

"I don't want to talk about this any more," says Shawn, "You and I are finished."

Shawn leaves. Belle bawls.

Bo and Billie are cleaning up after Bo's fit. Billie picks up an angel. Bo takes it from her, "I'll fix it." He picks up a teddy bear and remembers a tender family scene. "We were so happy. Nothing will ever be the same."

Kate says she hates to see Austin in pain. But, she hates to see herself in pain even more... so much for helping him. Austin says he has to find some way to get Carrie to forgive him.

"All I ever wanted was for you to be happy," says Kate.

"You'll have to settle for Phillip being happy," says Austin.

"He's happy," says Kate, "And I'm determined he will stay that way."

Austin gets up to leave. He talks about the time Carrie and he had when they knew they wanted to be together. It was just for a day but it was wonderful. He leaves.

Kate says, "One of my sons is going to get his heart broken, and I'm afraid it will be you Austin."

Sami tells Carrie how nice Austin has been to her, "Lucas wasn't willing to give me another chance. I am meant to be with Austin, unless you stand in our way."

"Sami," says Carrie, "I told you I don't want anything to do with him."

"Austin hasn't accepted that," says Sami.

"That's his problem," says Carrie.

"And mine," says Sami, "He will never be interested in me as long as he thinks he has a chance with you. I realize I have no right to ask you this, but don't stand between me and my one last chance at happiness."

"All I want is for you to be happy," says Carrie, "I told you I won't stand in your way. Go for it."

Sami thanks her. Hugs. Carrie has to leave before Austin gets back.

Lucas rushes down the hall as she leaves. He turns and strolls toward Sami's apartment. He says he was just coming to see if she was OK. She tells him about her talk with Sami. She says she was wrong about Lucas and Sami, "You both want to move on."

"Maybe I'll be lucky," says Lucas, "Maybe this will by my year to settle down and start raising a family."

"I didn't realize you wanted more kids," says Carrie.

"More than anything," says Lucas.

Austin comes up, "Hi Carrie."

"Austin," she says. Lucas and Carrie walk into his apartment. Lucas looks back at the abandoned puppy.

Sami comes out. "I just ran into Carrie with Lucas," says Austin." They go inside.

"Did Carrie mention she and I had a nice long chat," asks Sami, "She doesn't want to get back with you. I'm sorry."

Mimi tells Phillip not to go to the roof. He disregards her advice, but Belle comes down just as he is going up. She says she went to get some fresh air. Phillip wonders how Shawn could sleep through all this ruckus.

Shawn comes out of his apartment, "Hey, what's going on?"

The fumbling foursome kick things around and determine there is no problem. They go their separate ways. Shawn and Belle give one last glance to each other.

Inside, Shawn says, "Goodbye, Belle." Mimi watches.

Bo fixes up the grave. Billie wants him to go. He insists he is fine. "Let me take care of you," she says.

"OK," says Bo. As they walk away he thanks her.

"You don't have to thank me," says Billie.

Bo says, "I never would have made it through this night without you."

Billie says, "I'll always be here... no matter what."

The snow falls on the cold lonely grave as Bo and Billie ride off.


Previews
========

Bonnie says, "We cannot give those two a chance to get back together again." Mimi looks away.

Belle tells Shawn, "I cannot do it. I cannot live like that."

John snarls, "What is that bastard up to now?" Marlena says, "I want you to go right now." Alex listens and thinks, "This is shaping up even better than I planned."

Hope says, "Bo must have been drunk. He didn't even close the door." Jennifer says, "So go right on in." Hope opens the door.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You haven't lost Shawn," says Billie.
"Yes," says Bo, "He hates me. Hope hates me. I don't deserve her love. I don't' deserve anything. I should be alone for the rest of my life."

This really reminds me of the song:
"Nobody likes me, everybody hates me
I'm goin' down the garden to eat worms"

5:32 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

I should have been more graphic about Bo groveling in the dirt. Eating worms might be a good description of what it looked like he was trying to do.

6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see where Chelsea gets her whiny, self-pitying attitude. HAHAHA

Got a good LOL moment with the pictures. If Austin's towel drops any lower the show will need an X-rating. Along with it's Z-rating for ZZZZzzzzzzzzzz.

At least Prevuze keeps me awake, and laughing. Bless you!

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs