Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A Special Place In Hell

Mimi paces. A knock at the door. Mimi goes to the door. Phillip. He can't find Belle. He woke up and couldn't find her in bed and thought maybe she was there.

Mimi says, "No, she's not." Mimi points to the window. "If she's up there, she's with Shawn."

Shawn and Belle crawl back through the window. Shawn asks what is going on.

"I could ask you the same thing," says Phillip.

The bar fight rages. Billie dives in and threatens to throw the participants in jail.

John confronts Alex with the scrubs.

"So what," says Alex, "They aren't mine." He claims he doesn’t know what John is talking about. He's heard about Lois' suicide attempt.

Abe tells Tek to take Alex in. Marlena stops him. John says, "Once Lois wakes up, she will set the record straight for everyone."

Billie starts to drag Bo out of the bar, screaming she is ISA. She confronts the other participants, "Back off or I'll haul your sorry ass in and impound your bikes."

The bar-chorus sings in unison, "Saved by a giiirrrlll, Bo."

Bo don't want no stinkin' help. Billie claims Bo is using Zack's death as an excuse, "How do you expect to make up with Hope?"

Bo slurs, "Hope threw me out of the house. She can't stand the sight of me. My life with her is over."

"Drat the bad luck," says Billie.

John tells Alex he's going away for a long time when Lois tells what happened. Lexie says, "Lois is nowhere near being able to talk." Alex and John argue.

Alex says, "I could have killed Marlena a thousand times if I'd wanted to."

Marlena turns the tables on John, "Lois tried to kill me. And, don't forget, you were the one who brought Lois to town."

Abe and Lexie leave. Tek stares. Alex asks Marlena, "What is going on here. Where did John come up with the stupid idea I tried to kill Lois?"

Marlena sneers, "He gave her sodium pentathol."

"You did what," asks Alex, "You have jeopardized her recovery. That was barbaric and inhumane. You did it for your own personal gain." He turns to Tek and says, "John had no right to administer mind-altering drugs to her."

Tek defends him, "I have worked with John. He is an expert in his field and is experienced with the administration of mind-altering drugs, especially to himself."

Alex turns back to John, "If she dies, her death is on your hands."

Abe insists he is fine. Lexie tells him he needs to take it easy. He just wants to help John. He's convinced Alex has a hidden agenda. Lexie tells him just not to overdo it. She feels the same about Alex, "I had a run in with him when he first came to Salem." Flashback to Lexie wondering about Alex' treatment of Marlena, then out to the hallway when Alex threatens to spill the beans about her and Tek.

Abe asks for details. She tells him the run in was over treatment. Another flashback to Lexie and Tek. She sighs and Abe tells her, "You were just doing what you thought was best for Marlena. Some marriages aren't meant to stand the test of time. Ours on the other hand..." Kiss.

"I love you so much," says Lexie. She closes the blinds and suggests they have a good old time.

"We can't," says Abe.

Belle says she couldn't sleep. She went up to the roof and Shawn was there. She asks where Claire is. Phillip holds up the wireless intercom.

Mimi tells them she has something to say that affects them all, "The timing sucks, but so does the show. What I have to say... will probably tear us all apart."

Billie says she won't let Bo give up on Hope. "She doesn't want me in her life," says Bo.

Billie remembers the brat's words, "You've always wanted Bo in your life. He's not taken any more."

"Stop it Bo," says Billie, "Sober up. You lost your baby boy. You need to work it out with Hope."

"I tried to explain," says Bo, "She didn't want to hear it." Yet another flashback – Hope tells him to go. "I don't think we can work it out this time."

Billie advises, "You'd better dig down deep in your heart and figure it out."

A cop comes up and asks what happened. Bo turns around, "Detective Brady. I didn't know... I'm gonna have to arrest you."

Mr. Ugly comes up and accuses Bo of attacking him, "I not only want him arrested, I want his badge."

Marlena concurs with Alex. She thinks John is responsible. John claims he gave Lois the serum to find out what she was up to.

"Some of us are doctors, and some of us want to be James Bond," says Alex, "You don't have the right to administer drugs to a fragile woman without her consent. What you did was enough to cause her to want to commit suicide."

"James Bond," thinks John, "That has a nice ring to it. Cool pulling out all the cards." He turns to Marlena, "He lied to you about where he was, because he needed an alibi." Back to Alex, "It was you who did this to Lois."

Abe backpedals, "You told me I shouldn't be bouncing around." Lexie agrees. She suggests they go away this weekend. Abe isn't sure, and then says they can't. He wants to spend some time with Theo. Lexie gets the feeling Abe doesn't want her to be involved. She thinks he's freezing her out.
Mimi tells Phillip the two of them are the ones that stand to lose the most, "It's about Claire. She's not who you think she is. I wish there was another way to tell you... That little girl sleeping so soundly doesn't belong to you, Phillip."

Belle asks, "What?" She and Phillip exchange glances.

Mimi says, "She belongs to you, Shawn. Claire is your biological daughter."

Mr. Ugly tells the cop Bo started it. A witness comes up and defends Bo. Bo slurs, "If you wanna take me down and arrest me then lezzgo."

Billie takes the cop aside and 'splains Bo's situation. She asks the cop to let him go. The cop agrees, "Stop him from drinking and take him home." He hauls out Mr. Ugly.

Bo orders a beer. Billie freaks, "You can't drown your sorrows."

"OK," says Bo, "You're right." He turns to the bartender, "Uh, gimme a beer."

"You've had enough, Bo."

Bo stands up. Billie asks where he is going. Bo says, "If they're not gonna sherve me here I'll go shomeplache where they will."

John asks Tek to arrest Alex. Alex claims he has an alibi. He flashes back to stalking though the hallway. A man and woman are arguing about something the man did. He gives her a gift. She shoves it back at him and says she doesn't want his peace offering. He shoves it in the trash and runs after her. Alex pulls it out of the trash and looks at the receipt. "Perfect," he says.

Alex shows Tek the receipt, "Please note the time stamp."

Tek says, "According to this Alex was at the mall when Lois was being attacked."

"Let's go," says Marlena.

"Not so fast," says James Bond.

Abe tells Lexie he's not freezing her out.

Lexie asks, "Is it because of your problem."

"My impotency," says Abe, "It's OK to say the word."

"I promise we can work through it," says Lexie, "There are other things we can do."

Abe asks, "You think so?"

"What do you say," asks Lexie, "Why don't we go away together and just be with one another? Just see what happens."

"I'm sorry," says Abe, "Now is not the time." So much for 'the test of time.' His phone rings. "Oh, Commissioner Gordon. I couldn't be feeling better." He asks Lexie to leave. She goes as Abe talks.

Shawn doesn't understand. Mimi explains about the transfusion and the blood type matches.

Phillip shouts, "So you're telling me my best friend slept with my wife?"

Belle and Shawn insist they didn't.

Mimi reminds them of the barn. She turns to Belle, "You told me you had a dream you had sex with Shawn. You dreamed it because you did."

"I had the same dream," says Shawn. They both realize it is true. Belle and Shawn celebrate. Phillip and Mimi don't.

"Oh, Phillip," says Belle, "I am so sorry. I'm glad the truth came out now. Every time I look at Claire I see Shawn. I love you, but Shawn was my first love."

"Belle," pleads Phillip, "Don't' give up on me."

"It's too late," says Belle.

Shawn says, "We were just up on the roof talking about how we couldn't be together. This changes everything." Kiss.

"You know Phil," says Shawn, "I'm sorry, but if Claire is my baby, I want to be with the mother of my child."

"I was afraid this would happen," says Mimi, "I knew after the mistake I made with Rex, I had to tell you the truth."

"Thank you for understanding," says Shawn, "I want to be with my child." Shawn and Belle rush out to see Claire.

Phillip is blind with anger, "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS? YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME! DAMN YOU MIMI! SOMETIMES A LIE IS BETTER THAN THE TRUTH!"

Mimi wakes up, "Shawn?"

You knew all along, didn't you? One only hopes there is a special place in Hell for the untalented, uncreative Neanderthals who write this show.

Abe tells the commissioner, "Bo said something that reduced me to tears, 'From now on every time I look in your eyes I'll see Zack.

Lexie stands outside and watches. She flashes back to telling Tek things are getting worse with Abe. Tek is so understanding. Lexie deserves so much better. Lexie snaps out of it as she is called to ICU to tend to Lois.

Pan from the empty couch in the loft. Up on the roof Shawn asks, "Is it true? Do you still love me?" Mimi listens and frets. The audience throws tomatoes.

Bo contemplates his wedding ring. He remembers saying goodbye to Zack, then to Hope finding out about the brat, then to Hope throwing him out. He smashes some trashcans and goes a couple rounds with a brick wall. The brick wall wins. He falls into a pathetic, crumpled, whimpering mass on the ground and sobs, "No! Hope! Don't leave me!" Billie watches him.

John raises an eyebrow, "Black... John Black... shaken, not stirred... According to this receipt, North paid cash. This could be a bogus receipt."

"Now you have me rummaging though garbage cans," says Alex.

"If you got this gift," says John, "Why don't you produce it?"

Alex pulls it out and flashes back to the trashcan where he says, "Today is my lucky day."

He gives it to Marlena. A gold bracelet. "It's beautiful," says Marlena, "Thank you."

Alex turns to John, "And thank you for ruining my Valentines Day surprise."

"Double-0-seven," says John, "Licensed to ruin."

Lexie comes in and announces Lois is awake and ready to talk. Five minutes ago she was "nowhere near being able to talk." Lexie is a miracle worker.

John sneers at Alex, "Now the world will find out you are nothing but a cold blooded killer." FF Alex.


Previews
========

Bo says through clenched teeth, "My boy is dead because of me. I got what I deserved. I'm alone." Billie says, "It's not true. You have... me."

Shawn says to Belle, "I am not gonna break up your family." Belle kisses him, "I can."

Sami tells Austin, "There is no way I'm gonna let you give up on our company just because you've hurt Carrie's feelings."

Tek asks, "Do you see the person who hurt you?" Lois whimpers and points. Pan in on John.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO at the Cheney Picture. Thanks for Prevue. It gets my day started on the right track.

3:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When Mimi started telling the truth, I thought "what, has hell frozen over?" Yep, I knew all along.

The writers are putting us through hell. Why should we put up with it?

That Dick Cheney photo and caption has me laughing so hard that I'll be laughing the rest of the day! Thanks!

6:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep! I knew it all along. Those writers should be shot and Cheney is just the man to do it! Thanks for the prevuze I read here and then I take a nap instead of wasting my time on DROOL.

7:36 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Well, the Cheney picture seems to be a hit. I originally scheduled it to appear tomorrow but moved it up a day since the writers pulled such a bone-headed stunt in today's episode.

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL LOL LOL...I read Prevuze everyday but don't comment...today I had to say something about the Cheney shot...GREAT...I'm still laughing

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even having heard there was a good picture involving Cheney I still lost it when I got to it. Hilarious!!

How conveeenient for Alex to find a gift and receipt timed just when he needed it. Hope the bracelet doesn't turn out to be engraved, "To Bertha from Joe" or something. HA

Lois is a good-sized lady. How did scrawny little Alex get her hauled up and hung, even if she didn't put up a fight? TLT

Too many funny things to comment on today. I can't believe I couldn't get to Prevuze until now! At least I should be able to get through the rest of the afternoon now.

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs