Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Sounds Like Somebody Needs His Pacifier

Belle and Shawn, Phillip and Mimi dance. Phillip thinks Shawn and Mimi's engagement is cool. They are perfect for each other. He asks if Mimi is having second thoughts.

"Aren't you going to congratulate me," asks Shawn.

Belle lies, "I thought I did. I hope you and Mimi will be happy."

Shawn asks, "Are you OK?" Belle imagines marrying Shawn. "What is it?"

Belle says, "I'm sorry... This is just all wrong." She bolts. Shawn chases.

John and Marlena find Lois hanging in her room. John tells Marlena to go for help and goes over to cut Lois down. Marlena screams for help and then rushes back in to assist John.

John says, "She's the only one who can prove Alex was out to murder you."

"He wouldn't hurt me," insists Marlena.

Abe and Lexie rush in. Abe asks how Lois got up there. John says there is no way she could have gotten up where she was by herself. Someone had to help her. Abe and John go to look for Alex as Marlena screams, "He didn't do this!"

Billie bawls out the brat for trying to wreck Bo and Hope's marriage. The little snot whines about Hope, who can't get over the loss of her child, "If Bo and Hope get back together he will hate me as much as she does. I will lose everything. You and Dad are all I have and all Dad has is us."

"And Shawn and Hope," says Billie.

"Both of whom aren't talking to him," says the brat.

Billie says, "She is a grieving mother."

"She was a witch before Zack died," says the brat, "Don't you think Bo is better off without her? If they stay broken up I don’t think that is bad. This is your chance to get back together with the one person you have ever loved."

Bo gets home and finds Patrick and Hope grieving in each other's arms. He storms in and tells Patrick to get out.

"No," says Hope, "You get out. Patrick is trying to help me. He tells me the truth, which is a hell of a lot more than I can say for you."

Billie and Chelsea keep it up. "It's so difficult to know what is the right thing to do," whines the brat, "We have to keep Dad on my side and you have to help me."

"I'm sorry to say I have tried to break up Bo and Hope in the past," says Billie, "It has never worked."

"Things are different now," says the brat, "Hope is furious with Bo. You and Dad just got me back. We have a chance to be a family. With me around, we can take 'dysfunctional' to new levels."

"Bo and Hope are too connected to ever be apart for long," says Billie.

"I think you're wrong," says the brat, "You're alone. Is that how you want to spend the rest of your life? This is your chance to be with the only man you have ever loved."

"I have waited for you for 18 long years," says Billie, "I wish I could give you what you want, but I can't."

The brat whimpers like a beaten puppy, "Please."

"Sorry," says Billie, "The answer is no."

Bo wants to know what Patrick is doing there. He tells Hope they need to be together. Hope insists Patrick is a friend. She says Bo hasn't been there for her since Zack died, "Where were you, oh, that's right you were busy covering up your daughter's crime."

Bo tells her he's sorry. She doesn't buy it. "You helped Chelsea kill my baby."

"I made a terrible decision," says Bo, "I would give my life to take it back. And I lied to you. That was wrong. But you know how much I love Zack and I know how much you miss him. We need to be together."

Nice try, Bo, but Hope stays on target, "You still haven't answered my question. Where have you been?"

"You told me to leave you alone," says Bo, "I had to arrest my daughter."

"So you were with Chelsea and Billie," sneers Hope, "At least she's behind bars... What's that look, Brady?"

Bo admits, "I had her released into Billie's custody."

Hope nukes, "She killed our son! How dare you let her go free!"

John, the crack ISA agent investigates. He continues to search for Alex as Alex walks by. "Alex North is in this hospital," says super sleuth. The hospital is locked down. Marlena comes up and says John doesn't care that Lois almost died. Marlena claims Lois was obsessed with Alex and tried to commit suicide. She also points out that John was the last person to speak to her and wonders if John was responsible. He asks if Marlena knows where Alex is. Marlena says he is out buying her a gift.

Lexie comes out and says Lois is breathing but unconscious. John and Abe spring back into action as the search for Alex continues.

Marlena tells Lexie she can't convince John that Alex is innocent. Lexie points out she doesn't know Alex very well. She says John is a good man. He wouldn't make up groundless accusations. Lexie doesn't trust Alex and is sorry she brought him into Marlena's life. She goes back inside to check on Lois.

Alex has changed into scrubs. Marlena calls his cell phone. He tells her he is at the mall. She starts to tell him about Lois but John and Abe walk up to her. Alex figures out what is going on and fakes a bad connection.

Belle does what Belle does best. She bawls outside the restaurant.

Shawn asks what we all have been wondering, "Have you been taking your meds?"

Belle says, "I am not crazy or an emotional basket case either. Probably fooled you, right? Fooled us all. They talk about Zack and Claire. Belle is worried the transplant might not take. "But," she says, "There are things you can't control, and things you can." Let's all just sit here for a moment and let the brilliance of that statement soak in.

Belle continues, "I wasn't going to do this, but... If you marry Mimi, you will be making a huge mistake."

Shawn asks, "Why."

Belle says, "I still love you. I know the timing is bad but I can't get over the feelings." Shawn is speechless.

Phillip and Mimi join them. Phillip wonders what is wrong. "You've been crying," he says, "I think I know exactly what is wrong." Translation: he doesn't have a clue.

Billie tells Chelsea breaking up Bo and Hope isn't the thing to do. Yada, yada, yada. No new ground in this conversation.

Hope is just going insane that Bo got Chelsea out. Bo says Hope would have done this for Shawn, "Let me take some of your pain." Oh, Hope is ready for him to take pain all right. She shoves Zack's box into his gut. She shows him the Valentine. She tells him to get out. He refuses. It's his home and he loves her.

"OK," says Hope, "If you won't leave, I will."

Bo relents, "OK, you can stay here. I will go if that's what you want."

"You don't deserve to be here," She opens the door, "I want you out." Bo stares.

Phillip says they are all upset about Zack. He thinks Belle is going through survivor guilt, "You know, Post Traumatic Stress. Like I went through overseas. We should probably go home and be with Claire."

Mimi tells Shawn they should go, too. Phillip leaves to take care of the check. Belle stares at Shawn.

Alex listens as Abe says, "He has to be here somewhere."

Tec asks Lexie if she has thought about what he said. Lexie wants him to stop this. Abe comes in as they whisper. He wants to know what's going on.

Marlena tells John she called Alex at the mall. John insists he is in the hospital. Marlena asks if there was an officer at the door when John was inside questioning Lois. John tells her about Abe dismissing the officer, so no one was watching.

Marlena asks, "John, why don't you take responsibility for your part in the piece and leave Alex alone? Because Alex is innocent."

The brat tells Billie she shouldn't have been with Patrick.

"I think you were hot for him, too," says Billie

"Please don't remind me," says the brat, "He turned me in. He's all about Hope these days. You and Patrick didn't work out for a reason – You still love Bo. He isn't taken any more."

"We don't know that," says Billie.

"I do know Hope is a self righteous bitch," says the brat.

Billie reminds her, "She just lost her child."

"Details, details," says the little snot, "You did too, but did Hope care? No. You said I was conceived out of love. So now after waiting all these years, this is your chance to be with the only man you have ever loved."

Bo drowns his troubles at a bar. Mr. Ugly comes up behind him and growls at the bartender, "Hey, where is my beer?"

Bo the diplomat says, "Keep your shirt on, big baby."

"Say that to my face," says Mr. Ugly.

"Sounds like somebody needs his pacifier," says Bo.

BAR FIGHT!

Mimi says Bonnie will go crazy when she sees the ring. Shawn is distant, remembering what Belle said. Mimi asks if he is thinking about Zack. He says he's thinking she's not close enough. They get closer.

Belle stands at Claire's crib as Phillip watches. Phillip invites her to bed as he goes on about Mimi and Shawn. He asks, "Hey, is something wrong?" It's Belle. Something is always wrong.

She drones, "I just wish I'd handled things differently with Shawn. I shouldn't have said anything. It was so dumb."

"Honey," he says, "Don't worry. People expect you to say dumb things. We're all hurting. It helps Shawn in knowing he's not alone grieving for Zack. He has us and he has Mimi. I'm so glad they moved up the wedding."

Belle asks, "You think that's a good idea?"

"Yeah," says Phillip, "How about you?"

"I'm too tired to think about it."

"Are you too tired to do... anything?

"I'm really exhausted," says Belle, "Today has been..."

"I know," says Phillip, "I'll see you in the morning."

Lexie tells Abe Tec thought he might have seen Alex in Lois' room. Tec takes that as his cue to leave.

Alex listens as John and Marlena argue. Marlena says, "My Alex is caring, generous, thoughtful and a great doctor."

John tries to convince her, "I'm telling you, he tried to kill Lois and if we don't stop him right now, you are next!"

"And I am telling you, you are wrong," says Marlena. Alex smirks.

John searches the walls of the padded cell for an opening. He finds a door, "I knew it!" He goes into the room. He finds scrubs in the wastebasket.

Abe hauls Alex in, "Well, well, well, look who I found lurking in the halls."

Alex is back in his suit. John tells him, "Lois Banks isn't dead. Once she regains consciousness and gives me a statement, you will wish you were."

"I just love it when you talk tough like that," says Marlena.

Belle lies awake and thinks of Shawn. Shawn lies awake and thinks of Belle. Belle gets up and goes outside to the roof while Phillip sleeps. Shawn sneaks off the couch and leaves Mimi sleeping.

Belle paces on the roof and asks, "How could I be so stupid to tell Shawn I still love him?"

"Stupidity comes naturally for you," says Shawn, "So is it true?" Belle stares.

Hope tells Patrick she will be fine on her own, "Looks like it's something we will have to get used to." Patrick leaves. Hope paces. She contemplates a rose and cries. Patrick watches from outside, "You don't deserve her, Bo."

Bo alternates between brawling and drinking. Roy the bartender calls Billie, "Bo is here brawling. I didn't want to call the cops. I figure that's the last thing they need to deal with right now. You and Bo go way back, don't you?"

"Yeah, we do," says Billie, "I'll be right over." She tells Chelsea Bo needs her. The brat is all too happy to let her go.

Billie heads out to rescue Bo. The little snot says, 'I never dreamed it would be this easy. Mom and Dad are this close to getting back together already."

Meanwhile... Roman and Nicole...


Previews
========

Bo tells Billie, "Hope threw me out of the house. She can't stand the sight of me. My life with her is over."

John says to Marlena and Alex, "He lied to you about where he was, because he needed an alibi. It was you who did this to Lois."

Mimi says, "That little girl sleeping so soundly doesn't belong to you, Phillip." Belle asks, "What?" She and Phillip exchange glances.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Things are looking up for me. Shawn is thinking of Belle when he is with Meme and Belle won't sleep with Phillip. Wooooohooooo.

5:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shawn asks what we all have been wondering, "Have you been taking your meds?" --- heehee. that started my morning off with a good laugh!

6:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Lois, that wasn't the most flattering angle of her in the "cupids arrow" picture. HAHAHA

Lot's of laughs today and not a few head scratching moments....an unlocked hidden door in a padded cell where you would keep dangerous, psychotic individuals???

Maybe it's the room the DOOL writers work in.

6:33 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

"Maybe it's the room the DOOL writers work in." DOOL writers MUST be kept in a padded cell at all times.

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

belle still gets to shawn and mimi continues to lie.

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs