Monday, July 18, 2005

She's Pregnant!

Brady kisses Chloe’s ring, “It fits perfectly. It’s a sign we were meant to be together. Say yes, right now.”

Chloe snivels, “How can I when I look like this. Be honest, do you think you could spend the rest of your life looking at this face?”

“Yes, absolutely,” says Brady, “Dr. Travis could come out of retirement and reduce the scarring.”

“ACK!”

“What’s wrong,” asks Brady.

Belle and Shawn smooch. Phillip wheels out and semi-catches them. “You guys,” he says, “I don’t believe this.”

Lucas slides up to the bar. Maggie comes up and warns him not to fall off the wagon. Lucas promises he won’t. “It looks like something is bothering you,” says Maggie.

Lucas says, “It’s Sami – I can’t find her. I have a bad feeling about what she’s up to.”

Sami rummages through Eugenia’s room for evidence. Eugenia comes in, “Oh, you are so busted. I’m calling the cops and your next stop is jail.”

Sami threatens, “I wouldn't do that or you will wind up in the cell next to me.”

Rex heard Mimi talking to Marlena, “I thought you couldn’t have children. I want to know the truth.”

Bo can’t wait till the party’s over so he and Hope can head over to the Fancy Face III. Billie comes up and tells them about the message on her PDA from Tony. Stares.

Marlena tells John, “We need to talk.”

“It sounds serious,” says John.

Brady butts in. He wants to talk to John.

Of course, John goes off with Brady, who tells him, “I have some bad news about Chloe.”

Roman has important news for Kate, but Lucas interrupts.

Marlena runs up. They both were interrupted. “John and Kate need to know,” says Roman.

“I’m not sure I can say that to him,” says Marlena.

Rex grills Mimi. “I’ll tell you everything,
says Mimi, but can we go somewhere private?”

Brady tells John Chloe can’t sing at the ceremony, “She strained her voice when she sang for Mickey and Maggie. I have to take her back to the cottage.”

“Marlena doesn’t have a clue,” says John, “This will be one day she will never forget.”

“One way or another,” says Marlena, “this pregnancy won’t stay a secret, but this may not be the right time or place.”

“I think we’ve waited long enough,” says Roman.

Kate can’t imagine the look on Roman’s face when the ceremony starts.

Lucas tells Kate he has to leave to find Sami.

“No,” says Kate, “You can’t do that. Don't tell me you’re letting her get to you again.”

Lucas says, “No. My eyes are wide open when it comes to her.” Lucas leaves.

Roman comes up. He heard Lucas talking to Kate, “You have to let him go to her if that's what he wants to do.”

Sami says she has seen Eugenia’s notice about the back-taxes she owes.

Eugenia says Sami is responsible for that, because she got her fired. Eugenia shows her another letter, which confirms she’s making good on the taxes, “I am calling commander Brady. It will be nice to see your own father hauling you off to jail. All of Salem will thank me.”

Belle tries to explain what she and Shawn were doing. Clueless Phillip says, “Roman thinks he can find my dad. Shawn you’ve gotta be happy too, right?”

“We just need to keep praying they’re safe,” says Belle, “I’ve got to get back inside.”

“Let me handle this,” says Bo, “Let’s go outside Billie.”

Outside, Bo asks, “What’s the message?”

“It’s some sort of a code or puzzle,” says Billie.

No compass, maps or stars to guide you.
Count to three and your daughter will be beside you
.

“He’s playing mind games with us again,” she says, “We’ve gotta go somewhere and figure this out. Come on! I know a nice little out-of-the-way pit where we can get things started.”

Hope interrupts, “NO! Bo’s not going anywhere with you, Billie.”

Mimi insists she is not pregnant, “What I’m about to tell you, you can’t tell anyone. It’s Marlena. She’s pregnant.”

“Wow,” says Rex, “For a moment I thought you were pregnant. I thought the doctors were wrong. I’m sorry I accused you.” Hugs. Mimi rolls her eyes.

Chloe hums. She looks in the mirror, sighs. She makes a phone call, “I’d like to make an appointment. That soon? I’ll be there.”

Kate can’t stand the thought of Sami and Lucas being together.

Roman asks, “Kate, what kind of marriage will we have if you hate her?”

Kate says, “I don't' hate her, I just don't like her. I hate it when we argue like this.”

“So do I,” says Roman.

“Look,” says Kate, “We both have children by other people. “Please don't' make that a source of friction for us.”

Roman’s probably ready to agree to that one, “Kate, we have to talk. It’s important.” Kate stares.

Brady and Chloe are back at the cottage. They have apparently seen Dr. Travis. Chloe still has to decide if she wants to go through with it. She feels guilty for letting people think she was dead, “I could tell how they were looking at me. I was the same with Phillip because I kept wanting to stare at his missing leg. At least I have a chance of having my face restored.”

Brady says, “Phillip will be walking in no time.”

“Then what am I so afraid of,” asks Chloe.

Brady says, “The doctors can’t make guarantees, but I can. My guarantee is I will always see you as beautiful.”

Sami tells Eugenia, “What you did was a lot worse than breaking and entering.”

Eugenia asks, “Are you still harping on that old story?”

Sami says, “I heard you bragging about it on the phone.”

Eugenia says, “So, this is your second time breaking in? OK I admit it. It was sweet to watch you crash and burn. I’d do it again.”

Sami says, “Eugenia you are dead. Now you are going to help me to save your sorry self. You are going to tell Lucas about all of this. I can’t wait to see them both dump that bitch.”

Lucas walks in, “What the hell’s going on in here?” I think we can be fairly confident it’s not a meeting of the Kate Roberts Fan Club.

Bo tells Hope he’s not going anywhere. Hope says, “If this could lead you to Georgia, I don't want to stand in your way. In fact I’d like to help. Can I see the message? What do you say we turn it over to ISA intelligence?” Bo’s mind reels at the oxymoron. Hope tells Bo not to forget about her and the boys. Billie thanks Hope.

John pulls Kate away from Roman, “Are you ready for this?”

“I think so,” says Kate.

John clinks the glass to get everyone’s attention, “Kate and I have a surprise for Roman and Marlena. As thrilled as we are for Mickey and Maggie, they aren’t the only ones getting remarried today.”

Kate says, “Maggie and Mickey have agreed to share their day with two couples. Brace yourselves Marlena and Roman.” She asks Roman, “Will you marry me?”

John says to Marlena, “Would you do me the honor of becoming my bride again?”

Marlena hesitates.

“OK,” says John, “I’ll take that as a yes.”

Roman says to Marlena, “You know, Doc, we can’t go through with this. John and Kate have to know the truth.” Funny how getting caught in the act (uh, after the act) changes your outlook on things.

Rex tells Mimi its time she was honest with him about Jan.

Mimi says, “She wanted to break us up. She wanted you to think it's my fault we can’t have children because I didn’t go to the doctor right away. In a way, it is my fault. Please tell me you don't' blame me.”

“OMG! Now I know what’s going on,” says Rex.

Lucas wants to know what the argument is about.

Sami says, “Eugenia just admitted everything. So now we can get back together.”

Lucas needs confirmation, “Is that true, Eugenia?”

Eugenia lies, “I don’t know what she is talking about. She was in here when I got home. The girl is crazy.”

Shawn watches Belle and Phillip. He orders a drink. Hope comes up and says, “Don’t do this. Drinking isn’t going to help.”

Belle gives the flowers to Marlena. Marlena says, “You knew all along. Oh Belle, I wish you’d said...”

Belle interrupts, “Dad has to know before the ceremony starts. You can’t put this off any longer.”

Roman takes Marlena aside, “We’re running out of time.”

Marlena says, “Look at all the trouble they’ve gone to. Now this will publicly humiliate them.”

“Keeping a secret is not good for you or the baby,” says Roman.

John walks up, “You two ready to get rehitched?”

Rex has an epiphany, “That baby doll Jan gave me! Even back then she was torturing you. She put you though hell. Shawn too.”

Mimi says, “That’s what we were fighting about. She wanted you to think you couldn’t trust me. She can’t hurt anyone now.”

Rex asks, “So that’s it? No more secrets? Can you ever forgive me for doubting you? I'm just glad all this is over.”

For the millionth time, Mimi says, “I’ll never keep anything from you again.”

Hope tells Shawn it was his drinking that got him in trouble in the first place, “You don't need this.”

“You’re right,” says Shawn, “I need the entire bottle. It hurts so much.”

“This stuff won’t help you,” says Hope.

“Nothing helps,” says Shawn, “Phillip is a good guy. If it weren’t for him going to bat for me, I wouldn’t be out of jail right now.”

“Belle needs to be there for Phillip right now,” says Hope, “How about if you stop pushing so hard? Focus on getting your life back on track.”

“I don't' have a life without Belle,” he whines.

“Then find one.”

Shawn asks, “Do you really think that’s possible?”

Hope says, “All I can tell you is if things are meant to be with you and Belle, it will happen.” She sees Bo and Billie leave.

Billie uploaded the message to Bo, “We can’t give up. The ISA might be able to help us.”

“I don't' want to fall into another pit courtesy of the DiMera's,” says Bo.

Billie says, “I don’t want that either.”

Hope comes out, “I meant what I said. We have to do everything we can to find your daughter.” She tells Bo, “We should get back to the boat – unless you don't want to go.” Bo wants to go.

Marlena wants to talk. John says, “We can’t wait. Father Jansen has other appointments. It’s time to go and promise to love, honor and trust each other for all the Days Of Our Lives.”

John goes off. Roman doesn’t want to do this without telling them. John comes back, “Are you set?”

“Uh-huh,” says Marlena. They drag Marlena and Roman to the altar. Marlena blanches. Hallucinations.

Father Jansen dives in, “Renewing vows gives us reason to rejoice.”

Chloe contemplates her scars as Brady kisses her hand, “Whatever you decide you will have my love and support.”

“Brady,” she says, “When you look at me like that I feel... beautiful.”

“You are beautiful,” says Brady, “You are my beautiful Chloe.” The perfect Chloe smiles, “And you are my blind Brady.”

Chloe asks, “Do you have any idea how much I love you?” Kiss.

Sami claims Eugenia confessed. Eugenia says Sami is lying, “She offered to pay me to tell you Kate and I set us up. She found these letters and tried to bribe me. Iate and I didn’t plot to destroy your wedding. Fess up Sami you got it on with your ex and you got caught.”

Sami is desperate, “She’s lying, Lucas.”

“Where’s the proof,” asks Eugenia.

“I know you’re hell bent on turning me against my mother,” says Lucas, “but to drag poor Eugenia into this?”

“Eugenia, tell him the truth,” begs Sami.

“I Love you,” says Lucas, “but I can’t take this any more. We are finished for good!”

Lucas leaves as Sami yells his name.

Eugenia is delighted, “I thought watching the cops haul you off would be a kick but this was way better.”

Brady and Chloe are in bed. The perfect Chloe is starting to have an evil look. She has made up her mind. She’s having the surgery, “I’m not afraid any more. Either way I want to marry you. If it fails at least I will have your love.”

Billie asks Bo to stick around.

“I promised Hope we’d get away,” he says, “You have my cell.”

Rex tells Mimi, “I wish that was us up there. We’d better hurry up and adopt and start our family. You’re the perfect role model for kids.”

Belle thinks Marlena has made a huge mistake.

Kate vows, “Roman, I am grateful you are alive and I pledge to honor and care for you and share my life with you.”

Roman says, “I want that too, Kate, but I know there will be good and bad times, but together we can get through the rough spots.” Kiss.

Marlena faints.

John catches her and Roman rushes over to them, “John,” he says, “be careful. She’s pregnant.”

FF on John squinting at the world.


Previews
========

Billie says to Bo, “I guess I can assume you’re deserting me and our daughter.”

Lucas yells, “Your trying to bribe and blackmail Eugenia to back up your lies only proves you’re still the same manipulative Sami you’ve always been!” Sami bawls.

Shawn asks Belle, “Isn’t it a bit hypocritical for you to not want me to keep secrets from Rex, yet you’re keeping your secret from Phillip?”

“What’s going on,” asks John. “I’ve got to tell you something about the baby,” says Marlena.”

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bo's mind reels at the oxymoron of ISA intelligence? Heck, Bo's mind would reel at a common metaphore or lousy simile. Are you sure he could recognize an oxymoron?? HAHAHAHA

Great Prevuze - I'm going to laugh all day over the caption on the last picure!

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs