Thursday, July 14, 2005

It's Party Time!

Abby tries to convince Chelsea not to go into the shower with Patrick. Chelsea says, “Once he sees what I’ve got...”

Abby says, “He didn’t take a microscope in there with him.”

Chelsea goes into the bathroom, hesitates in front of the shower and drops her towel. She whips the shower curtain back and there stands... Billie.

Patrick arrives at the Devereaux house. Jennifer welcomes him with open arms. He’s there to pick up Billie’s chest. He explains Connor is at camp (permanently, apparently). Jack comes downstairs and says, “I hope I’m not seeing a mirage.”

Jennifer defends Patrick, “He’s our friend.”

Frankie and Max come home. Frankie wonders, “What’s Lockhart doing here?”

Max says, “He has a thing for Jennifer, just like you do.”

Jack tells Patrick to get whatever he came for and get out.

Jennifer says she has an idea, “A way to celebrate Chelsea and Billie moving in and to help the two of you get along.”

Patrick wants a little self-sufficiency. So he tells Belle he will go to therapy by himself.

Belle finds Mimi. Mimi just came from the jail, “I went to visit Shawn. The man you are in love with.”

Belle says, “I am married to the right man.”

Mimi says, “Shawn needs you.”

“He’s going to have to learn to live without me sometime,” says Belle.

“How about letting him learn that when he’s not in jail? Come on Belle, go see him,” urges Mimi.

Lucas is at the jail to visit Shawn. He’s sorry Shawn is in jail.

“Maybe you should ask your mom about that,” says Shawn.

Kate gives the judge a bundle for her reelection campaign, “The country needs more judges like you, Karen. Shawn is trouble with a capital ‘T.’”

Judge Fitzpatrick says, “I wouldn’t want anyone to think this is quid pro quo.”

“It’s just a voluntary contribution,” says Kate, “It’s not my fault Shawn is a flight risk. But I would be happy if he was behind bars a long time.”

“You’re a very determined mother,” says the judge.

“Believe me,” says Kate, “I want Phillip to have some time for a little happiness with his wife.”

Sami sneaks outside Eugenia’s apartment. She slips on the balcony. Eugenia goes to check it out with a baseball bat. Sami cowers.

Kate says, “If Shawn Brady is behind bars it gives Phillip a chance to be with his wife. It would be nice if Shawn were there for the rest of his life.”

“I can’t guarantee that,” says Karen.

Sami hangs from the fire escape as Eugenia checks things out on the balcony. Eugenia closes the windows and Sami drops with a thud. Eugenia heads back. She locks the window. “Dammit,” says Sami, “how am I gonna get in there now?”

Mimi tells Belle, “Shawn really needs you right now.”

“There is nothing I can do.”

“You have Phillip. Who does Shawn have?” says Mimi.

Belle says she’s stressed out, “I haven't been feeling well lately. Its’ not like I don't love Phillip.”

Mimi says, “I’m just having trouble understanding how you can turn your back on Shawn when he needs you the most. Can’t you just go see him?” Belle goes.

Phillip wheels by, “What’s up Meems? Where’s Belle.”

“She went to run some errands.”

Phillip says, “I don’t like Shawn being in jail. If he didn’t come after me I wouldn’t be here talking to you. He used to be my best friend.”

Mimi says, ”Mickey’s trying to get him out of jail. I’m sure that has completely ruined any chance of him getting out. Judge Fitzpatrick is being hard line.”

“Judge Fitzpatrick,” asks Phillip, “My mom knows her. Maybe I could go to bat for Shawn.”

Belle is at the jail. Stares all around.

Frankie tells Max Jen and Jack are happily married.

Max says, “You can’t win the fight without throwing the first punch.” He dances around Frankie throwing air-punches. Frankie slugs him.

Jennifer suggests a party at the Lockhart’s. Frankie and Max walk in and Jennifer announces, “It’s party time!” Jack stares.

Chelsea asks Billie, “Where is Patrick?”

Billie says, “You thought you would jump into a shower with a man twice your age? Patrick and I traded rooms. You and I will share this bathroom. If you ever need girl talk, just come on over.”

“OK, well, I guess I’ll just let you finish up,” says Chelsea as she leaves.

Outside the bathroom, Chelsea tells Abby, “That witch switched rooms with Patrick.”

“She wants Patrick for herself,” says Abby.

“She’d better watch herself unless she wants to get hurt,” says Chelsea.

Bonnie tells the guy on the phone she got the new pool on approval, “I am Mrs. Mickey Horton so don’t threaten me, son, unless you want to go to court.”

The group comes up. Bonnie goes ape over Max. Bathing suits all around.

Chelsea helps Patrick with the cooler. “It’s hot out here. Why don’t you take your shirt off?” Patrick obliges.

“She really has it for Patrick,” Max tells Abby.

Frankie tells Jennifer he’s checking out Lockhart.

Jack drags off Billie and asks why she is after Patrick.

“Well,” says Billie, “Jennifer has you all wrapped up, doesn’t she?”

Jack stammers, “Yeah well.... as long as he’s not around Jennifer. Anybody is better for Jennifer than Patrick. Maybe Frankie...”

“Jack,” says Billie, “you’re talking like you wont be around. Is there something seriously wrong with you?”

Lucas comes to Basic Black to see his mom. Joelle says Kate is in a meeting.

Sami shows up. She never had a chance to clean out her desk. She whispers to Lucas, “I’m here to look for evidence. I have proof – I heard Eugenia on the phone talking about it.”

“That’s not proof,” says Lucas, “Its’ your word.”

Sami tells Joelle the lunch truck is there and offers to watch the phones. Joelle thanks her and leaves.

Sami says, “I know exactly what I am looking for.”

Karen tells Kate she can’t say how she will decide the Shawn Brady case.

Kate writes another check.

Karen doesn’t take it. Phillip calls Karen, “I would like you to consider releasing Shawn on bail.”

Karen tells Kate it’s Phillip on the phone, “He wants me to release Shawn Brady on bail.”

“You can’t do that,” says Kate.

Back at the jail cell. Stare, stare, stare. Shawn says, “You DO want to be with me.”

Belle says, “Shawn, that’s not why...” He grabs her and kisses her through the bars.

Phillip tells Judge Fitzpatrick, “Releasing Shawn would really mean a lot to me.”

Judge F is hard-nosed, “I've already made my decision.”

“Judges can change their mind,” says Phillip, “I would never have made it home if Shawn wouldn’t have rescued me. And my family has given a lot of money to your campaigns.”

The Judge becomes more uncomfortable, “You’re making this very difficult.”

“I could make an announcement from the Kiriakis mansion pulling support for your campaign,” he says.

That got her attention, “You make a good point.”

Sami goes through phone logs, “Why all the calls to Eugenia? Somehow Kate got Eugenia to help her destroy me. Now do you believe me, Lucas?”

Jennifer talks to Frankie. She doesn’t want Patrick to get suspicious and leave.

“No one will know I am running surveillance on him,” says Frankie.

Max tells Chelsea, “Patrick is your dream guy. You didn’t mind getting busy in my car until he showed up.”

“It’s not like we had sex,” says Chelsea, “Everyone knows that.”

Max has a sharp comeback, “Oh yeah?”

Chelsea goes inside. Abby follows.

Patrick is in the kitchen getting drinks. Frankie comes in, “Is this where you grew up,” asks Frankie.

“No,” says Patrick, “why do you care?”

“It’s driving me crazy,” says Frankie, “I wonder where I know you from. I will figure it out.”

The girls come in with Max. Chelsea is going to show Max her new room.

“Not a good idea,” says Patrick, “I want to talk to Max.” The girls leave and Patrick says, “What happened between you and Chelsea is never going to happen again.”

“News flash Lockhart – whatever I do with Chelsea or don’t do, is none of your business,” says Max.

Bonnie has had a few. She tells Jennifer, “You need to schtart calling me Aunt Bon-Bon. I feel for Maggie. But her divorce schettlement will cheer her up. She’ll have the new reschtaurant to run.”

Bonnie wanders off. “I almost feel sorry for Bonnie,” says Jennifer.

Jack says, “The Devereaux' and Lockhart's just do not mix.”

Patrick hears him, “I’ve had enough of your insults. Let’s have it out right here, right now.”

Shawn and Belle kiss. The guard breaks them up.

“We can’t do this,” says Belle, “I am married to Phillip.”

“Your heart still belongs to me,” says Shawn.

Karen tells Kate, “Phillip is playing the war-vet card. And then there is the Kiriakis money. You forgot to mention Shawn rescued him.”

She talks back into her phone, “Phillip, you present a compelling argument. Shawn will be released on bail today.” Aw, shucks. Maybe they won’t be able to find the key.

Phillip says, “Wonderful. Let me know when you can use me for your campaign.”

Mimi is shocked, “You just bribed a judge!”

Phillip says, “No, I exchanged favors with her. That’s the way the world works.”

Sami and Lucas go over the call logs. Joelle walks back in.

“There has to be an innocent explanation,” whispers Lucas.

Kate comes out and finds them.

Lucas asks, “Why so many messages from Eugenia?”

Kate yells, “Have you been reading my phone log?”

Lucas says, “Just answer the question.”

Kate yanks the phone log from Sami, “The poor thing. I feel badly for her. I’ve been trying to help her out.”

Lucas asks, “Why Eugenia, of all people?”

Joelle chimes in, “There is a call for you. It’s Eugenia Willins.” Judge Fitzpatrick storms out, “I’ll be in touch.”

Seeing the judge, Lucas says, “Shawn was right. You got her to put him in jail?”

Shawn asks Belle, “Why are you doing this to yourself? You can’t deny love.”

Phillip wheels up to the cell, “Belle?”

Lucas lays into Kate, “I have been trusting you and you’ve been going behind my back to make sure Shawn remains in jail.”

Kate defends herself, “Karen and I are friends.”

Bigmouth Joelle reminds Kate, “Eugenia is still on the line.”

“I’ll take it in my office,” says Kate.

Sami asks, “Why don't' you take it out here?”

Kate repeats, “I’ll take it in my office,” and leaves.

Sami works on Lucas.

Kate says, “I can’t keep taking phone calls, Eugenia.”

Eugenia says, “The easiest way to keep me from calling is to give me a job.”

“I’ll give you money,” says Kate, “but Sami can’t know about it.”

“Hear me out,” says Sami, “If your mom would bribe a judge she would set me up.”

Lucas says, “She wouldn’t deliberately ruin my life and Will’s.”

“You bet your ass she would!”

Kate walks up.

Jennifer pulls Jack and Patrick apart. Jack has one of his attacks. Jennifer asks, “Jack, are you OK? What is it?”

Frankie is on the phone looking for dirt on Lockhart.

Billie tells Patrick Jack will get over it once Patrick is involved with someone else.

Max helps Chelsea hang a Max Brady poster in her room. He signs it. Then he signs her tummy. Abby tells Chelsea her room is looking great.

“It’s small, and three’s a crowd,” says Chelsea.

“Not necessarily...” says Max.

Bonnie pops another, “Ash of tomorrow I will be the only Misshes Mickey Horton. Maybe he’ll giver her the houshe and give me a new one. I have plans for whatever dream houshe Mickey wantchs to live in.” Bonnie slips.

Jennifer goes to get Jack some water. Frankie asks, “You OK, Jack?”

Jack says, “It’s nothing that getting rid of Patrick Lockhart wouldn’t fix.” Frankie tells him, “I’m working on it.”

Abby tells Max he shouldn’t be in here. Billie and Patrick come in. “No private partying allowed here,” says Billie. Max leaves. Patrick invites the girls to come down too. Abby leaves.

Chelsea says, “Damn that Billie! She never did any of this when she was our age? I need to find a way to get her out of this house.”

Phillip says Belle doesn’t need to explain, “You’re a free man Shawn. I talked to the judge. I’ve had my doubts, man, but you risked your life to save me.”

Thanks all around. Phillip and Shawn shake.

Kate says, “Sami thinks everyone operates the same way she does. I asked the judge to come over so I could talk to her about getting Shawn out on bail.


She takes Lucas aside, “Tomorrow is important for me. It’s the opening of Maggie’s new restaurant. Don't' bring Sami.” Huh? The restaurant is opening already? It must be a fast food joint.

“She hates you, but she loves Will and me,” says Lucas.

“I get it,” Sami says to herself, “Kate thinks she’s going to cover her tracks but I will find the evidence.”

Kate says to herself, “Dammit Sami, you will not get your hooks into Lucas again. I’ll make sure of that!”

Double FF. Kate. Sami.


Previews
========

Bo says, “You keep getting into trouble, Shawn. What kind of a future can you offer Belle if you’re behind bars?”

Bonnie says to Maggie and Mickey, “I didn’t want the groom to see the bride before the weddi...” Maggie interrupts, “I am the bride.” Bonnie runs off in tears.

Roman tells Marlena, “The secret is going to come out before too long.” Sami asks, “What secret? What’s going on, Dad?”

“You are beautiful. Marry me,” says Brady to Chloe. Chloe sighs.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was LATE getting to Prevuze today. The stress was unbelievable!!

Knowing what his mother is capable of, and having the proof of an unordinate amount of phone calls between Kate & Eugenia, I bet it will still be weeks before the "truth" comes out.

Loved the "kick the bucket" query on the Jack/Frankie pic. HAHAHA

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs