Friday, June 03, 2005

Reunion-a-rama

Brady arrives at the party. He comes up to Nicole and gets right to the point, “Nicole, where is Chloe?”

“OK, I’ll tell you,” says Nicole.

Chloe and Marlena sneak in. Chloe says, “Maybe it was a mistake to come here, Marlena.”

Marlena says, “You can’t back out now. Brady will find you sooner or later. He loves you. Having those scars won’t change how he feels about you. I’ll give you some time alone. I want to see if Sami is here yet. Chloe, he loves you. You love him. You will be together tonight.” Chloe stares.

Sami and Roman have the big reunion. Lucas and Kate find each other.

Sami misses Roman so much. Sami and Marlena reunite. It’s reunion-a-rama.

Kate asks about Phillip. Lucas says, “Mom, you haven’t heard. Mom, it’s about Phillip.”

Mimi and Rex.

Belle wrings her hands. Shawn hands her a rose. Shawn drops the Phillip bomb.

Hope and Bo rush up. They were so worried. Bo hugs Shawn. Shawn says, “I suppose you’re pretty mad at me, huh, Dad?”

Bo tells him, “I’ll be angry with you later,”

Belle hugs John. She wails, “Phillip didn’t come back. What am I gonna do if I lose him.”

The helicopter is transporting Phillip to the military jet. “I just Hope it’s not too late,” says a concerned soldier.

The chopper chops. “It’ll be a miracle if he makes it to Germany, much less home.”

Phillip has a near-death-hallucination. He comes home to Belle. Hugs. Shawn comes in. More Hugs. Belle says, “Nothing is ever going to come between us again.” Shawn stares.

John asks Shawn for more info. He doesn’t have much. Phillip was being airlifted out. He dictated a letter. Shawn hands it to Belle, “I think this is really for you.”

Hope tells Bo she feels awful for Belle, “And now, we don’t know for sure about Victor and your Mom.”

Bo asks, “If DiMera survived that explosion at the castle, why not Ma and Victor?”

Hope says, “So maybe they are still alive, Bo.” After all, people in Salem return from the dead so often they’ve installed a revolving door at the morgue.

Caroline and Victor look out the window. “If we have to be held against our will, there are worse places,” says Caroline.

Bart brings in a fancy dinner. “I figure with you two, and this being such a romantic spot... well... We’re celebrating. The count is alive and is coming back.”

“What is the point of all this,” asks Caroline.

Bart says, “Just because the count is down to his final two hostages doesn’t mean we’re throwing in the towel. He has big plans for both of you.”

Lucas and Kate talk. “The real hero is Sami,” says Lucas. Kate chokes.

Roman and Marlena grill Sami. She wants to talk about her adventure later. Sami tells them about Phillip. Roman leaves to check on Kate. Sami asks why Roman and Marlena aren’t together. John comes up and welcomes her home. Cool reception. John and Marlena go off to look for Brady.

Lucas comes up to Sami. Unselfish Sami says, “It’s a hell of a homecoming, huh? We all barely survived and all anyone can talk about is Phillip getting hurt.”

Kate hugs Roman and worries about Phillip.

John tells Marlena Shawn is with Belle.

Nicole tells Brady, “Chloe is stuffed in an urn. She’s dead.”

“Quit lying to me, Nicole, and tell me where she is,” shouts Brady.

“Why would Chloe not tell you if she were alive,” asks Nicole.

Brady says, “I know her voice and I know when you’re hiding something.”

John interrupts. He’s so damn proud of Brady. Brady tells him Chloe is alive.

Marlena reports in to Chloe. She thinks Brady is eager to see her. Chloe doesn’t know. She is so nervous. “I need more time. Don’t’ tell him I am here yet.”

Marlena says, “He’s with Nicole and demanding answers.”

“I don’t think Nicole will tell him anything,” says Chloe.

Marlena tells her, “As soon as you’re ready, you should see him. You’ll make him the happiest man on earth or, at least the most confused.”

Lucas says, “Sami, I know you care about Phillip too.”

Sami says, “I’m just upset about my parents. We should have been together tonight instead my dad is off with your mom and vice versa, or something like that.”

“There is nothing you can do about that,” says Lucas.

“Wanna bet,” says Sami to herself.

Roman tells Kate to have faith, “I think we both need a distraction. I’m going to go find Rex.”

Rex hugs Mimi and tells her how much he missed her. “Rex,” says Mimi I... nothing. I was just thinking about Phillip and how upset Belle must be.”

Rex is worried about his mom. He kisses Mimi and goes off to talk to her.

Kate finds Rex. He’s so sorry he didn’t bring Phillip back.

“No,” says Kate, “You did your best. We’ll just pray he’s OK. I have a surprise for you. Your father is alive and he’s come back to us.”

Roman comes up smiling. Rex says, “Gasp, OMG, dad!”

Bo is happy for Roman, “He’s’ finally getting his family back. I have to find out if Ma and Victor are alive.”

Belle bawls, “Phillip loves me so much. How can I turn my back on him now that he’s hurt?” Already the wheels are turning. Well, in Belle’s case, the spoke is turning. She’s already thinking, “I can get off this kick of not being able to tell Phillip about Shawn and me until he gets back, and get onto the new kick of not being able to tell him until he gets better.” With any luck, this can go on for years.

The soldier tells Phillip to hold on.

The Phillip death-fantasy continues. Fade out on Phillip.

OMB hears Bo talking about Caroline and Victor, “My beautiful Caroline could still be alive? We have to find them!”

Roman and Rex have a lot to catch up on. Rex and Cassie reunite.

Mimi whines, “Rex is so happy. How can I tell him I’m going to jail on the day we’re supposed to get married?”

Sami wonders where Will is. Guess what. Heeerrrreeee’s Will. They missed each other. Will wants to know how she wound up in the war zone.

Sami says it’s really confusing. When she escaped she rescued Lucas and the others, “I wanted to prove to your dad I’m a good person and he can trust me and I still want us to be a real family.”

Will asks, “Well Dad, do you think you can trust mom again?” Lucas stares.

Chloe says, “My biggest fear is Brady will stay with me out of pity.”

“He will stay with you,” says Marlena, “because he loves you.”

“You’ve given me a lot to think about,” says Chloe, “I need more time alone.”

“I understand. Don’t take too long,” Marlena says as she leaves. Chloe stares.

Nicole tries to convince John and Brady they just think Chloe is alive. She goes off to get a drink.

Brady tells John he spoke to Chloe on the phone. Nicole got on the phone and said it wasn’t true.

John says, “I wouldn’t trust Nicole. She hasn’t changed, and never will.”

“Why wouldn’t Chloe tell me,” asks Brady.

“I don’t know.”

“Neither do I,” says Brady, “I’m going to find out tonight.”

Belle calls her answering machine. Shawn asks Belle, “What’s wrong?” She closes her cell phone and says, “It’s worse than I thought.”

The bad news brass travels. They have found out Belle is at some kind of party. “After we tell Mrs. Kiriakis the news, she won’t be celebrating tonight.”

In the death-fantasy, Phillip staggers. He caresses Belle and falls. “Dammit, I can’t find a pulse,” says the soldier.

Belle wails, “The message was from the Marine Chaplin. This means Phillip is dead!”

Mimi comes up and says this doesn’t necessarily mean Phillip is dead. They hug. Shawn goes off to get water. Hell, get a fire hose.

Roman speculates Caroline and Victor may be alive, too. He leaves Kate.

Lucas tells Will he would like to trust Sami but she has questions to answer, “But for now, I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt.”

Sami asks, “Does that mean we really have a chance?”

OMB salutes Caroline and Victor.

Nicole cries in her beer, “Can this not get any worse? If Victor comes back he’ll tell Brady I tried to have him killed.”

Brady comes up, “Nicole, the lies stop now.”

Chloe looks at Brady’s picture, “How will I be able to face you? What will I say? I know you love and miss the old Chloe, but what about the new one? Will you be able to love me like this?”

Brady asks Nicole, “Where the hell is Chloe?”

“You know,” says Nicole, “this was supposed to be the happiest day of my life. You said when you got back you would propose. I should have known I could never compete with Chloe, even dead.” They run off in separate directions.

John tells Marlena he thinks Brady is starting to see Nicole for who she is, “I hope he can find someone like you – someone he can trust.” Marlena flashes back to her love nest with Roman.

Mimi tells Belle to stay positive. She says she will, through a cascade of tears. Mimi says she didn’t tell Rex about her pending jail sentence.

Belle says, “You have to tell him sometime. The whole truth. He’ll know you are innocent.”

“No,” says Mimi, “I have to pay. Even if I go to jail for a crime I didn’t commit.”

Rex tells Cassie what could make this better is getting the news Phillip is OK.

The chopper is approaching the airport. They are losing Phillip.

Caroline and Victor share dinner. “You know, Caroline,” says Victor, “I would miss these times if we are rescued.”

“So would I,” says Caroline, “But we have to get home to our families.”

“You’re right. We do have to get home. Tony will only part with us over his dead body,” says Victor.

Brady and Belle hug. He’s sorry they upset her. He assures her Phillip will pull through.

Belle leaves to get more bad news.

John comes up. He asks Brady, “Any luck with Nicole?”

“She knows Chloe is alive,” says Brady, “She’s just not talking. I’m calling Nancy.”

Chloe says, “I’m sorry, Brady, I shouldn’t have done this.”

Brady says, “I need someplace quiet,” as he stands in front of the room Chloe is in.

“What am I gonna do now,” asks Nicole.

“Tell him she is alive,” says Marlena.

“I’m not ready to give him up.”

“You don’t’ have a choice,” says Marlena, “It’s already over.”

OMB is glad Sami is home. So is she. OMB suggests he and Will go raid the kitchen. Will protests, but they have to get him off the set, so he goes reluctantly.

Sami tells Lucas she Hopes someday soon they can go home as a family.

“I don’t’ know,” says Lucas.

Sami begs, “Just tell me, Lucas. I’ll do anything.” Lucas stares.

Bo tells Hope no news is good news. He wants to take her to a special place tonight, “If you are up to it.”

Caroline asks how they will escape.

“I don’t know,” says Victor, “but we will get out of here or die trying.”

Bart watches on his handy-dandy PDA, “Sorry guys, the boss has other plans for you.”

Hope tells Bo his lips are very persuasive. He wont’ tell her where they are going, but he knows a little out-of-the-way pit where things can get very interesting.

Sami says to Lucas, “Tell me what I have to do to get you back.” Lucas says, “You have to be honest with me... about everything.”

“Honest,” thinks Sami, “That word has a familiar ring to it.”

“Tell me what’s really going on between you and Tony DiMera,” says Lucas.

Rex tells Mimi, “I know what you’ve been keeping from me.”

Marlena tells Nicole it will end badly when Brady finds out, “In fact, Chloe’s here. You should have told him the truth when you had the chance. It may be too late.”

Chloe says, “I can’t do this to Brady. He doesn't deserve to be stuck with me for all the Days Of Our Lives.”

Brady comes in, “OMG!”

Kate storms up and says to Shawn, “My son’s life is in the balance and you’re still trying to steal his wife.”

The Marine Corps chaplain comes up, “Mrs. Kiriakis? I have news about your husband.”

Wiesbaden, Germany. The triage continues, “Looks like we may be too late,” says the military doc.

Fade in on Phillip fading out.


Previews
========

Nicole tells Marlena, “Chloe may need me to keep lying to Brady. And you may need to keep lying to your husband.”

“Maybe a part of you did know that was Billie instead of me,” says Hope. “No way that would have happened if I’d have known,” says Bo. “I know one way,” says Hope.

Lucas tells Sami, “It would be impossible for us to have a future together unless the lying stops for good.” Sami turns and huffs.

Belle, on the phone, whines, “OMG, No.”

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was clued in to this site on DOOL forum site..LOVE IT!! Instead of getting mad about the current stupidness of the show that I have watched (and liked) for many years, I can now laugh! I have book-marked this site!

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs