Thursday, February 24, 2005

The Voice From Hell

Tony plays with a snow globe. Tony contemplates. Toady comes in and says it’s cold out there, but Tony shuts him up. He’s concentrating. Bart gets goose bumps when he sees him deep in thought like this, “You’re thinking it’s too long since you’ve created mayhem.”

“Yes, Bart, it’s been too long. It’s time for me to shake up their world again.”

Marlena and Roman sleep as smoke comes in through the nozzle. Marlena dreams about making love with John. Now it’s Roman, “Doc I love you so much. You’re the great love of my life. Doc before I die there is something I want very much. I want to make love to you.” What’s real, What’s not? Who knows, it’s Daze.

Marlena rolls over and she and Roman kiss.

“Hell hath no fury like Sami Brady,” says John. Kate says they will sue if Sami accuses him. John says Sami has harbored so much anger for so long she will do more than sling a little mud. Brady says, “Sami will stop at nothing until she has hurt everyone who she thinks has done her wrong.”

Nancy tells Nicole she can’t go in the room until she signs in. Nicole can’t believe it, but she cooperates. She has to go up to reception to do it. Nicole says, “someone should have told me that when I got here.”

Chloe packs to leave. She tells Nancy, “Thanks to you I can’t stay here anymore.”

Bo and Hope are in bed. Bo has to get up, “We’ve got plans.” He’s going to take a quick shower (without Billie).

Billie tells Lucas not to go over to Sami’s, “She’ll start crying and begging for forgiveness.”

Lucas tells Billie, “Sami’s capable of anything when she is like this. She has no family, no friends, no nothing.”

“Whose fault is that,” asks, Billie, “If she gets herself into trouble, she will just have to find a way to get out of it.”

Sami picks up the paper. She goes through the classifieds. REVENGE. "OMG, first my computer now this!" She gets a fax. Three guesses what it is. REVENGE! “Whoever is doing this, just stop it right now,” shouts Sami.

Lucas has been so caught up in his own life he doesn’t know what’s going on in Billie’s, “What’s going on between you and Bo Brady?”

Bo is dressed in a tux. Hope is in her new dress. “You take my breath away,” says Bo, “and the best part of it is you get your wish. We don’t have to go out tonight.” Henderson has helped Bo set up dinner. “I have a special wine for a special woman. Chateau Margot, from the year we were married. Like this wine, every year with you gets better. To the most beautiful woman in the world, the mother of my children, my heart, my soul, my wife.” She toasts him, “To you, the only man I ever loved.”

“What is this,” asks Sami, “Revenge? Maybe it’s a marketing campaign. Whatever. I have to focus on fixing things and get a new job. OK just relax. Maybe I need a glass of wine. Maybe a hot bath. Maybe some music. This will be perfect.”

REVENGE,” says the voice from Hell.

Nicole picks up a pay phone. She calls Brady. She tells him she hasn’t seen Clara yet, but she ran into Nancy Wesley.

Chloe says Nancy went out of her way to question Nicole about Brady. “Somebody has to,” says Nancy, “You are not ugly although your behavior is starting to be.” Chloe insists she isn’t ready to see Brady, “Why can’t you just accept that?”

Kate thinks Sami will lash out at her first. John says, “Be honest with me, did you set her up?” OMG, THE CROSSED FINGERS TRICK – TWICE IN TWO EPISODES. Kate says, “I hired a PI to follow her. Why she went to Brandon’s hotel and wound up in bed with him is a mystery.”

John says, “Even after Doc and Roman were divorced, they would sit that girl down and talk sense into her. It was times like that you began to realize what an unbreakable bond Doc and Roman had.”

Tony comes in and throws roses onto the sleeping couple. Pard jumps up and says, “You SOB what are you doing here?”

“Three’s a crowd,” says Tony, “Next time I’ll call first. I have some sad news about Sami. Her life as she has known it is over.” Marlena and Roman stare.

Bo has something for Hope. Broken heart necklaces. “It’s perfect says Hope.”

"Just like you," says Bo. Dinner continues. Bo tells Hope Shawn called earlier, “He said he had great news and would tell us later.” They express their undying love.

“I just hope it stays that way,” says Hope. Bo asks why she would say that. “Billie Reed. I just hope she doesn’t destroy our happiness.” Hmmm... Hope may have just destroyed their special evening.

Lucas says Georgia is a strong connection between Billie and Bo. Billie just wants to find Georgia; she’s not plotting to get Bo back. Lucas asks, “You’re still in love with Bo aren’t you?” Billie doesn’t answer.

REVENGE,” says the radio.

“Why is this happening to me,” asks Sami. She starts to leave but the phone rings.

Brady asks what Nancy is doing at the clinic. Nicole says she’s working as a volunteer. Brady will swing by the clinic when he’s done at John’s.

Nancy is sorry if Chloe thinks she has gone against her wishes. She knows how much Chloe misses Brady. Chloe says, “Until I am ready to face him I don’t want Nicole or Brady to know I am here.” Nicole looks in through the blinds, “OMG!”

Brady tells Kate and John he is going to the clinic. He leaves. Kate tells John she was thinking about what John said about Roman and Marlena. Kate was friends with Marlena, “but I was jealous of their relationship.”

“You’re not alone,” says John, “When I was on the island it was obvious Tony was trying to get the two of them back together. Tony poisoned Roman. Roman asked Marlena to make love with him as a dying wish. It never got that far. Tony mysteriously got Roman an antidote.” Kate can’t understand why Tony did all those things.

Toady breaks up Roman and Tony. He pushes Roman back, “PREPARE TO MEET YOUR MAKER!”

“Don’t be melodramatic,” says Tony.

“I always wanted to use that line,” says Toady. Tony tells them about Sami’s wedding disaster, “Shouldn’t you be thanking me for the flowers? Did they stir something in you? When I walked in, the beautiful Marlena was kissing you. But, compared to John and Kate, you two are a picture of restraint. Enjoy the flowers.” Tony leaves.

Billie admits she is still in love With Bo, “But Bo loves Hope,” she repeats it over and over, “Even if I could take him away from her, that’s not who I am anymore.” Lucas reminds her she has a family with Bo too. Lucas says if the Judge thinks she is with Bo, that’s where she should be. Billie smirks.

Bo tells Hope Billie won’t come between them. “This is about Tony DiMera,” says Hope, “He brought Billie to the island to break us up. When that didn’t work, he didn’t give up. I honestly believe the DiMeras are out to destroy everything you and I have.”

Sami answers the phone, “Look, Kate, if that is you cut it out.”

The voice from Hell says, “Don’t be so nasty. Don’t you want to get back at your enemies... Kate, John, Shawn, Belle, the known universe?”

“Who is this?”

“A friend. REVENGE, it’s all about REVENGE.


Nicole says to herself, “That’s the woman who is helping Clara.” Nancy goes to the door and asks what Nicole is doing here. Nicole wants to meet Clara’s friend. Brady walks up, “I’d like to meet her, too.”

“Brady,” says Chloe, “What’s he doing here?”

Roman goes berserk, “I’m sorry if I hadn’t...”

“What,” asks Marlena, “Hadn’t kissed me? I was kissing you back.”

“I just wonder if we’ll ever get home.”

Marlena says, “We will fight to get back even if it kills us.”

Roman says, “I think that’s what Tony is counting on.”

Chloe listens as Brady and Nancy talk. Nancy says Clara’s friend doesn’t want to meet either one of them, “She’s shy and self-conscious about her appearance.”

Chloe pines, “Oh, Brady, I wish I could let you see I’m alive, but I can’t until I look the way I used to.”

John can’t believe Kate has stood by him. Kate will never forget how kind John was to her, “You’re a good man.” She caresses his cheek.

“Look at us,” he chuckles, “We’re pathetic.” Kate says she misses Roman.

“I know. I miss Doc, too.” Kate would like to think they’re together and at peace. John chooses to think they are looking out for each other in heaven.

“If Tony wanted us dead, we’d be dead,” says Marlena.

“Yeah,” says Roman, “He loves tormenting us.” Not to mention the viewers.

Bo says they will find out the truth about Georgia, “When we do, Billie will be part of the Days Of Our Lives, but we can handle that.” Hope says she didn’t mean to ruin the evening. Bo says she didn’t. Hope says it’s nice to have the place to themselves tonight.

“I told you Billie would find a place to stay,” says Bo.

Right on cue, the doorbell rings. Hheerree’s Billie. Hope stares.

Lucas contemplates. He sees the picture of Will, Sami and himself together, “We had it all and you had to ruin everything, Sami. Billie was right. You screwed up. And now you have to suffer the consequences. Unfortunately so do Will and I.”

Sami says she’s calling the police. She hangs up, “OK. Kate’s behind this. Uncle Bo could run a trace on the calls. No dial tone. Oh, God no. What’s going on here?”

“I can help you, Sami,” says the voice from Hell, “You have no money, no job. There’s only one thing for you to do right now. You have to go away.”

“Who are you?”

“I’m a friend.”

“I don’t have any friends.”

“In due time,” says the voice form Hell, “all will be revealed. Take the first step. Open your front door. Your destiny awaits.”

Sami opens the door. “OMG!” FFWO on Sami, with a dramatic smoky background.


Previews
========

Tony tells Bart, “Once those emotions are rekindled and take hold, they won’t be able to resist them. Not those temptations.”

“Ta-da,” says Roman as he pulls the tablecloth back. “I don’t believe this,” says Marlena. Oooo. Maybe it's her collection of SSK knives.

John tells Kate, “Come and lay beside me.”

“This would have been our anniversary,” says Bo. “Happy Anniversary,” says Billie. Hope seethes in the background.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs