Wednesday, February 23, 2005

R-E-V-E-N-G-E

Chloe teaches Clara to sing. On the phone, Craig asks Nancy if he can talk to Chloe. Nancy tells him she’s in there helping Clara with her singing. They are going to form a rock group called “The Mummies.” Nancy tells Craig Chloe decided against contacting Brady, "Craig, I have a great idea. I am going to pay Brady a visit and tell him the truth about our daughter."

Brady contemplates as John sleeps. Brady takes the tray out of the room and gets a cell phone call. It’s Nicole. She’s at the clinic trying to visit Clara but she’s not there. Brady gives Nicole the wedding bombshell, "Lucas caught Sami and Brandon NAKED IN BED together at the Jetway."

Hope comes home. She flashes back to Bo telling her about a spa surprise and something “extra special.”

She asks the door, “What special thing are you planning Brady?” She goes upstairs.

Bo is giving Zack a bath. He tells Zack he’s doing something special for mom because lately he hasn’t made her too happy, “I love you and Shawn and your mom and there is someone else I love a whole lot too.” Hope stares.

Billie shows up at Lucas’ apartment, “Oh my poor little bro. I’m so sorry. You can’t trust Sami Brady. What was she thinking?”

Lucas can’t figure it out. “Sami blames Mom,” says Billie.

“Yeah,” says Lucas, ”And sometimes Sami’s right.” Billie asks if Lucas really believes Kate would set Sami up.

Sami obsesses over Kate’s picture, “You must have drugged Brandon and me. Why didn’t I think of having a blood test last night? You drugged us and then Lucas walked in on Brandon and me NAKED IN BED together. Kate, you are going to pay.”

“And you, John Black, you bastard, you could have forced that slut Kate to tell the truth, because I am your wife’s daughter. You have chosen Kate over your family. It’s not just John it’s my whole freaking family. They all hate me and have all abandoned me. Rot in hell every last one of you.” I don’t get it. Why have they abandoned sweet, loving Sami?

Will comes in. He runs from her, “I hate you, leave me alone.” The sign on his door says, “I HATE YOU! KEEP OUT!”

Kate knocks at the door. Sami sees it’s her, slams the door and locks it. Kate pounds until Sami answers. “I’m here on official business,” says Kate. She sees her own picture in the fire, “Perfect night for a fire. I need to discuss your future at Basic Black. It’s not looking too bright for you, Sami.”

Hope watches as Bo bathes Zack. Bo says, “Your mom’s been there for me but I haven’t been there for her because of this other person. Unless I find a way to have them both in my life, your mom will lose out.” Hope stares.

Lucas doesn’t know if Kate set up Sami or not. Billie is convinced she didn’t. Lucas hopes she’s right, “Every time I close my eyes I see them NAKED IN BED together. How is Will supposed to move on with his life?” He asks Billie, “ Are you all right?”

“Crazy as ever,” says Billie, “You need to focus on getting Will though this mess.” Lucas tells Billie Will is moving in with him.

Sami says she has been an exemplary employee. Kate says Sami promised advertisers they would receive promotion during her wedding and reneged. Sami reminds her John hired her at Basic Black.

“Sorry to say, Sami, your mother is dead and John has taken a leave. He’s left me in charge. You’re fired.” Funny, she doesn’t look like Donald Trump.

“You bitch,” says Sami. She screams and throws the flowers as Kate leaves. After a near brush with the fatal flying flowers, Will says, “I’m outta here.”

Nicole tells the nurse she’s looking for Clara. The nurse gives her the room number. The mummies are in Chloe’s room. “Who do you trust the most,” asks Clara. Chloe flashes back to Brady, "Who made you so smart?" Clara suggests Chloe “call him.”

Nancy says, “OK Craig, I’ll put a lid on it.” Craig makes her promise not to interfere. She hangs up and looks at her crossed fingers, “Sorry, Craig, sometimes mother knows best. If I don’t’ get my rear in gear Chloe will lose Brady.” Ah, those crossed fingers do it every time.

“Time to see Clara and her new friend,” says Nicole.

Hope listens as Bo rambles, “I wish your mom would realize she is the only person I will ever love. The other young woman who's got my heart is named Georgia. What I had with her mom was over a long time ago. I want to find Georgia and have her be a part of the Days Of Our Lives. We’ll be one big happy family.”

Bo asks Zack, “Do you want to hear the surprise?”

“Not unless you want me to hear it, too,” says the tearful Hope.

Billie tells Lucas she would like to stay there for a few days. Lucas says his place is small, but he will sleep on the couch. Billie says no, she doesn’t want to make him do that, “Just worry about Will right now; he needs you.”

Sami says she didn’t mean to throw the flowers at Will. “It’s your fault, Mom.” He sees the photos burning, “Those are my memories, too.” Sami insists she isn’t lying about what happened with Brandon. Will tells Sami Lucas is a wreck. Billie is there.

Sami says, “Billie hates me.”

“Who doesn’t hate you, Mom? You messed this up, Mom, you and nobody else.” Will runs out.

“Please don’t leave me alone,” says Sami, “Now I’m all alone without a job.” She gets on the computer and looks at her bank account. Only $150 in her checking account and nothing in savings, “OMG, I know I had more money than that! How will I take care of Will now?” Her computer starts acting up, “NO, NO! Please don’t do this!" The computer goes black. “R-E-V-E-N-G-E” comes up on the screen.

Kate tells Brady she is fond of John. Brady goes into John’s room. “Stop right there,” says John. Brady says he didn’t know John was awake. John heard Kate and Brady talking, “I know you mean well, but Doc’s the only woman for me.” Brady says John should move on.

John says, “You want me to consider Kate like you consider Nicole -- not the love of your life but she’ll do. What would you do if I said Chloe was alive?”

Nancy tells Chloe she is being really nice to Clara. Nancy knows someone who would make Chloe feel better if she would contact him. Chloe isn’t ready yet. Nancy says, “With you being 'dead' Nicole has the field all to herself. Call him, let him know you’re alive.”

Nicole comes up to the room, “OMG!!”

Bo says Hope looks gorgeous. He suggests they dump Zack and get together. Hope starts downstairs. Bo makes a cell phone call, “Hey, it’s a go.”

Lucas says the Judge wouldn’t like it if he vouched for Billie. He’s been in front of that Judge before and the Judge doesn’t think much of him, “You need a break.”

Billie says, “I already got one, when Mom had you, little bro.”

R-E-V-E-N-G-E. “Dammit,” says Sami, “I can’t afford a virus right now.” Will comes in. Kid virus. Sami apologizes for freaking out. Will tells her, “My whole life has been hard, Mom, because of you.” Mom virus.

Sami says she’s done the best she can. “I quit," says Will.

“You can’t quit being my son.”

“No but I can move out.” He hands her a card, “Here’s my forwarding address, give it to the mailman. No way could Gramma Kate have framed you.”

Sami says, “You’re saying I’m lying.”

“When don’t you lie, Mom?”

Sami asks, “You don’t love me?”

“You’re my mom, of course I love you. I just can’t live with you. See ya around.”

“I LOVE YOU WILL,” she shouts, as he slowly walks away. A real tearjerker.

“What are you doing back here Nancy,” asks Nicole as Chloe hides.

“Volunteering,” says Nancy, “After I came back with Chloe’s ashes I decided to live here with my parents.”

Nancy asks about Brady. Nicole says, “I’m still trying to wrap my brain around this Nancy Nightingale thing.” Must be shrink-wrap. “Brady and I are seeing each other. After my husband died…” Nicole wants to know why Nancy is so interested in her relationship with Brady.

“Chloe is not alive,” says Brady.

John says, “You just proved my point. You don’t really love Nicole, she’s just a substitute for Chloe."

Brady says, “Staying Celibate won’t bring Chloe back.”

Kate comes in. The office is covered. John is worried about Sami. She needs help. Kate doesn’t feel like helping Sami after she broke Lucas’ heart. Brady says, “Sami loves to point out other people’s mistakes. My guess is she’ll start with you, Dad.”

Chloe listens as Nancy and Nicole talk. Nancy says, “With Chloe’s passing we lost our future. With Chloe gone we barely see Brady, how is he doing.” Nicole says he is happier than he’s ever been. They are sponsoring a patient at the hospital. Nicole turns to go into the room. Nancy yells, “No don’t go in there!”

Bo’s going down to check on dinner. He tells Hope, “There’s something for you on the bed.” Hope goes into the bedroom. She opens the present. It’s a dress-thingy. “It’s perfect,” she says.

Bo comes back in, “You’re perfect Mrs. Brady. How about we have dessert first?”

John wants to know what mistakes Sami will use against him. Brady says she made a sarcastic comment about the FLU.

“So,” asks John, “You are suggesting she might try to get back at me by going public about my addiction?”

Will comes into Lucas' apartment. He never wants to go back there again because his mom is freaking nuts. Stop the presses. Sami is nuts.

Sami finds a newspaper at her door, “I don’t’ get the evening edition, what is this, a special promotion?” Since she is unemployed, she decides to look at the classifieds. She opens the paper. Some centerfold – “REVENGE.” Fade out on Sami with REVENGE in big red letters in the background.


Previews
========

Hope tells Bo, “I honestly believe DiMera is out to destroy everything you and I have.”

Tony D mumbles to Roman, “When I walked in, the beautiful Marlena was kissing you.”

Brady says, “You know when Sami is on the warpath, she stops at nothing until she hurts everyone she feels has done her wrong.” John gives his stoner squint. Kate stares.

Billie tells Lucas, “I am really sorry Sami has no friends, but whose fault is that?”

Dramatic lightning flash. Sami is on the phone, “OMG!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs