Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Kate Roberts Is A Dead Woman

Belle packs her wedding dress. She flashes back to the phone call from Phillip. He says, “I gotta go.” To war, that is. "I couldn't do it,” she says, “Not while he's risking his life.” There is a knock at the door. It’s Shawn. He asks if she is OK. Yeah, she just needed time to think. He asks, “Are we still in limbo?” No, Shawn, this is Salem you’re in full-blown hell. Belle says she can't be together with him until she can explain to Phillip.

Billie is down by the dock. She flashes back to Bo and Hope’s argument about her, then to Jen saying she wouldn't trust Billie, “Don't worry, Jen, I'm not going to be a problem for Bo and Hope ever again. So I suppose we’re supposed to think she’s going to jump in and end her misery – and ours.

Brady brings a tray into John's room. John says, “Thanks for hanging in there with me kid, I know it hasn't been easy.” Brady says it was the drugs talking. Brady will always be there for John. Brady thinks there is room in John’s life for a woman. John doesn't want to talk about it. He found a great love twice. He isn't going to press his luck. Brady says, “Look in my eyes and tell me you don't have feelings for Kate.” John stares.

There are going to be some wedding expenses left even though the wedding didn’t go off, but “Putting and end to Sami and Lucas’ wedding was worth it,” says Kate, “Sami Brady is down for the count.”

Sami is down by the dock talking to herself. That’s what people do at the dock. She says when she gets all this worked out, she will have a wonderful family. She hates asking for his help but she will do anything for the man she loves. She bumps into Billie. Billie asks, “Just how did you ruin your wedding day?”

“Your mother sabotaged it. I’m going after her.”

“Don't make idle threats,” says Billie.

Sami snaps back, “It's not idle, Billie, Kate Roberts is a dead woman.”

Kate will donate the wedding food to the homeless shelter. Kate wonders if John knows about the wedding being canceled. She calls him.

Brady asks if John has feelings for Kate. The call comes in. Saved by the bell. Brady answers. Kate tells Brady the wedding has been canceled.

Billie tells Sami, “Threatening an ISA agent isn't the smartest thing, but no one ever accused you of being smart.” Billie wants to know how Kate sabotaged the wedding. Sami and Billie stand there and slice each other apart, and then Billie offers to help. Sami tells her, “Kate set it up so we wound up NAKED IN BED together and Lucas called off the wedding. Neither of us remembers what happened.”

“Been there done that,” says Billie.

Sami says she's not an alcoholic, “I just want Lucas back.”

Billie doesn't believe Kate would try to break them up. Sami brings up Bo, “I love Lucas and I will do whatever it takes to get him back just like I know you love Bo and will do whatever it takes to be with him. ” Billie stares.

“Whaddya mean we can't be together? We love each other,” says Shawn.

“Phillip's putting his life in danger,” says Belle.

Shawn reminds her there are risks to being in the service, “He's doing this because he wants to.”

Belle says, “We pledged our hearts to each other before God.” In a sacred flying motorcycle ceremony. “I’m not going to be responsible for him dying. Why did I marry him in the first place? I should have told him sooner.” Shawn says we have to admit our mistakes and move on. Belle wants to move on but doesn't want it to be so hard. Shawn promises they will make it through this together.

Kate gives Brady the details on the canceled wedding. Brady finds it amusing. John wants to know what's going on. Brady fills John in, ”Lucas caught Sami and Brandon NAKED IN BED Together. This is the best thing that could happen to Lucas. Spending a life with Sami would be hell.” Sami walks into the room as Brady says this, “Bastard.”

There is a big sign in Kate’s office that says, “Congrats Sami and Lucas.” Kate tears it up. Billie walks in as Kate rips the sign, “OMG! Was Sami right?"

“What are you doing Mom?” She's taking down the decorations (I guess the reception was going to be in her office). She is just heartsick over this. Kate can't believe Sami would sleep with Brandon. Billie says Sami told her Kate set them up, “Did You?”

Kate tells Billie, Lucas found Sami and Brandon NAKED IN BED Together. This girl is self-destructive.” Billie thinks this whole thing is very conveenniieeenntt given Kate's feelings for Sami. She asks how John is doing. “He's in pain and has the flu,” says Kate.

“You've fallen for him, haven't you,” asks Billie.

“How dare you,” screams Sami, “especially when you're dating that slut Nicole.”

Brady tells Sami, “John doesn't need to deal with the likes of you.”

Sami says he's kicking her while she's down and her relationship is in trouble. “It's not in trouble,” says Brady, “it's over. How the hell could you do that to Lucas?” Sami swears she didn't do it, “Kate set me up. I don't know how she did it.” She turns to John, “I need a favor. You are the closest thing to a parent I have left, so if you ever thought of me as a daughter, call Kate and tell her to admit what she did. If she doesn't, then threaten her and I'll get Lucas back.” John stares.

Shawn kisses Belle. Belle pushes away, “This is exactly what we can't do. I love you and want to be with you and that's why you have to go. The temptation is too strong as long as I'm wearing Phillip’s ring.”

“Then take it off,” says Shawn. Belle says it's staying on her finger. “You want it both ways,” says Shawn, “are you still in love with him?”

“Yes I am,” says Belle.

Billie asks if Kate loves John. Kate says they are friends, “Any news about Georgia?” Billie says they found clues, “Maybe Tony D set clues all over the place.” Billie won't give up. She will find Georgia or die trying.

Kate says, “You have Bo to help you search.”

“I don't think I can count on him anymore,” says Billie.

“Of course you can count on Bo,” says Kate.

“I can't work with him anymore,” says Billie. She tells Kate about the arrest, “Bo said I could stay with him. Then there was a huge fight.”

“I'll bet there was,” says Kate.

“Then Hope found Bo and me NAKED IN THE BATHROOM together. It was a mistake.”

“Uhhhhhhh huh,” says Kate, “No one just happens to leave the bathroom door unlocked.”

Billie insists she didn't plan it. “Maybe something or someone did,” says Kate.

“Hope is the mother of his sons,” says Billie.

“And you are the mother of his daughter,” says Kate. Billie says she won't use her child to get Bo back.

Sami says Kate set her up. She didn't sleep with Brandon, "I have changed. I will do anything to get Lucas back."

John goes into pain, “There’s a small jackhammer working on my spine.” Sami begs John to help her. John grunts, “Sami I don't know what happened between you and Brandon, I’m sorry.”

“Nothing happened,” says Sami, “You're not sorry. If this was Belle you would help her.”

Brady says Belle would never get into a situation like this. Yeah, she would just marry some guy she doesn’t want to. Sami insists she is only a stepdaughter to John. John says he just doesn't feel good right now. “Oh yeah, the FLU says Sami.” She storms out.

Brady asks if John is OK, “Why was Sami acting that way about you? She doesn't know about he drugs does she?”

“No way,” says John.

“You are so wrong, John,” says Sami as she walks out the door, “John Black is a junkie and junkies must be punished.” His punishment is Sami as a stepdaughter.

Kate tells Billie Bo chased after her to Europe twice, “You can't stop loving him.” Billie loves him enough to move out.

Kate asks, “Why does Hope have a problem with you staying with him? Maybe their marriage isn't as strong as people think it is. Do you think about Bo sexually?”

Billie wretches. “I'll take that as a yes,” says Kate. Kate says she put Roman's house on the market, so Billie can’t stay there, and her place is being remodeled. Billie will see if she can stay with Lucas. Kate thinks she should stay at Bo and Hope’s, “If he's not after you what's the problem?”

“Do you still love Phillip,” asks Shawn.

“Of course I do,” says Belle, “but not the way I love you.”

“Then why put our love on hold,” asks Shawn.

“Because I have to tell him face to face,” says Belle, “He's coming home sooner than we thought. We've waited this long. Can't we just be patient a little bit longer?” Shawn says he understands. Shawn is angry with himself but thinks Jan is the reason they broke up. When he can collect all his memories Jan will pay.

Sami comes in and wants to know what Shawn is doing there with Belle since she is married to Phillip. “It doesn't mean we can't be friends,” says Belle.

“Friends, right," huffs Sami, “Kate fixed it up so Brandon and I wound up NAKED IN BED together and now Lucas won't marry me. The only way I can get Lucas back is to get Kate to admit what she did, and you're going to help, little sister.”

Brady asks, “Now that Hurricane Sami has passed, you can answer my question. Do you have feelings for Kate?” John can't think about anyone but Doc right now, “She drowned because I got myself injured.” Brady insists the only one to blame is Tony DiMera.

“I miss her, son, every moment of every day. I can't think about Kate right now.”

Brady says, “Promise me you won't lock yourself in a room for the rest of your life.”

John speculates maybe Sami was telling the truth, “Do you think she will do something stupid?”

“Of course, says Brady, she's Sami. The question is which one of us will she come after first.”

Billie leaves. Kate calls Mark. She needs to get her suite redone ASAP. She calls Ryan. She needs to put her late husband's house on the market. “My children's lives couldn't be more perfect,” says Kate.

Belle asks, “How am I supposed to make Kate confess?”

“Go to your father,” says Sami. Shawn asks how Sami wound up NAKED IN BED with Brandon the night before her wedding. Sami tells him to go take a motorcycle ride. Belle says this is not a good time for Dad.

“Oh yeah, says Sami, THE FLU.”

“Do you know something I don't,” asks Belle.

“No,” says Sami, “You won't help because you’re spoiled and selfish." Sami storms out.

“She's right,” says Belle, “I’m selfish.” Shawn hugs her.

Sami comes back in, “I forgot my.... Oh, yeah, you’re at it while Phillip is over doing his duty. You two hypocrites will burn in hell.”

Sami leaves. Outside the door she says, “I hate Kate, I hate Brady, I hate Shawn, I hate Belle, and as God is my witness they will all pay.” Wouldn’t it be easier to name who she doesn’t hate?


Previews
========

Bo tells Zack, "I love you and Shawn and Mom and there is someone else I love very much." Hope listens in horror at the door.

Lucas asks Billie, "Do you really think Mom would set Sami up?"

Kate tells Sami, "Your future at Basic Black isn't looking too bright."

Someone shouts to Nicole, "Don't go in there," as Nicole enters Chloe's room. "OMG," says Nicole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs