Monday, May 24, 2010

Sampson and Delilah, Bonnie and Clyde, Bill and Hillary

Vivian comes into the Kiriakis den babbling about the wedding. Gruff ole Victor says he's developing indigestion.

Carly comes down into Bo and Hope's living room where Bo has breakfast prepared.

Hope and Ciara are on the way to the house to pick up the present Bo brought Ciara from California. Ciara says she's going to put it in her treasure box. Hope asks, "What treasure box is that?"

"It's a secret," says Ciara, "Like the one you have, Mommy."

Phillip and Melanie are at the Java Café. They talk about Arianna being in jail. Melanie thinks there is no way she committed the crimes and thinks Brady will get her a lawyer and get her out.

Brady visits Arianna in jail. She says she didn't think he'd come, "Of course I would," says Brady, "It's my job to get you out. Me and my grandfather's money." Arianna tells him she could see the doubt on his face when they arrested her. He says it wasn't doubt, but it was shock. Arianna gets all snippy, "You can go now."

"I'm not going anywhere," says Brady.

Nicole stands outside the pub in front of the camera and gives a news report about Roman's attack, "Last night there was another attack but the crafty criminal made a fatal mistake and now Arianna Hernandez is in custody. Phillip comes in and tells her to stop.

Chloe flashes back to her debraification, then she remembers talking to Daniel, when she told him things could wait until tomorrow, She gives her thousand-yard stare and drones, "Tomorrow is today. And tomorrow it will be yesterday, and yesterday it was tomorrow. But today it's yesterday's tomorrow so you know what I always say, never put off till tomorrow what you can do today, but since tomorrow is today, I can keep putting it off. I think." Daniel comes in.

Bo and Carly smooch around. He finds the present he sent Ciara and says he forgot and sent it to his house instead of Victor's. Carly tells him about her conversation with Hope where Hope said she had no ill will toward her.

Ciara tells Hope about her treasure box, which hope doesn't know anything about, "It's under your bed." Hope asks what's in it. Ciara flashes back, "It's treasure that you've taken from other people."

Daniel asks if Chloe is feeling better. She says she's happy about moving up the wedding date. He asks about what she has to tell him, "There's still something on your mind. Do you want to talk about it?"

"No," says Chloe, "Vacuums aren't very interesting."

Phillip wants Nicole to kill the story. Nicole rants, "So this is what happens when Daddy gives his little boy a TV station. We have a responsibility." Melanie butts in and suggests they don't want to tarnish Arianna's good name. Nicole asks, "How much more can we tarnish it when she's a convicted felon?"

"Well," says Melanie, "You're a felon and look how far you've gotten."

"See," says Nicole, "I'm a perfect example of someone who can rise above."

Melanie thinks Nicole would have to keep rising to hit the bottom of the barrel, "You want to use Arianna's situation to get Brady back. I knew you were evil, but I didn't know you were stupid."

Vivian worries about Victor's indigestion, "Can I get you an antacid?"

"How about an axe," growls Victor. Vivian suggests getting him to a doctor. "It won't do any good," he says.

"What will," asks Vivian.

"Do you really have to ask?"

Melanie and Nicole snipe. Melanie reminds her Phillip offered her the news anchor's job before he offered it to Nicole. "Let's see," says Nicole, "bedpans vs. microphones... Yeah, you made a great choice." Nicole leaves. Phillip asks Melanie if she's sure she doesn't want Nicole's job. Melanie says she doesn't think so as they walk off.

Brady insists he knows Arianna is innocent, "Ari, did someone set you up somehow?" He says he wants to help, "Why do you think I'm here?"

"I don't know," whines Arianna, "so do me a favor and don't be."

Nicole calls Baker and reminds him he and his partner can't mug people any more, "Ari's looking guilty as sin." Baker asks how it's going with stealing Brady from her. He says he thinks his partner will go after Nicole when she finds out they framed Arianna. Nicole hangs up.

As she does, Phillip walks up and asks, "Problem?"

Brady tries to reassure Arianna. She thinks she'll take her chances with the public defender instead of Brady's big bucks lawyer. "I'll get you the best," offer's Brady, "Mickey Horton – he's a much better lawyer now that he's dead."

Arianna whines, "They took my ring, so now you are free."

"I don't wanna be free," says Brady, "You're stuck with me." Arianna calls for the guard.

Chloe stammers around. Daniel promises her whatever she has to say won't affect their love. Chloe says she doesn't deserve Daniel. He tells her to stop saying that, "I'm the one who doesn't deserve you. I've done some bad things, but that's the kind of punishment no man should have to endure."

Hope and Ciara arrive at the house. Carly decides it's time to skedaddle. Bo gives Ciara the present he brought home. It's a small replica of an Emmy, which no one in Salem has ever seen. Ciara says she can put it in her treasure box, the one like mommy has. Hope sends her upstairs for her books. Once they're alone, Hope tells him Ciara isn't doing well, "I'm really worried about her."

Victor insists he's not ill, except for in his head since he agreed to marry Vivian. "I expected you to have buyer's remorse," says Vivian, "but we are like Sampson and Delilah, Bonnie and Clyde, Bill and Hillary... Oops, maybe that last one wasn't such a good example. Vivian promises no regrets. Victor reminds her now that they are engaged no one in his family will talk to him.

Nicole says Phillip is her problem, "All the other newscasts will use this story and I think we have to also."

Phillip says, "You can use it, but I will be watching."

"At least we'll have one viewer," says Nicole.

"That's enough to beat DOOL," says Phillip.


Hope asks Bo to talk to Ciara, and leaves.

Back in front of the pub, Nicole gives her report. She tones things down and goes easy on Arianna, "Who among us doesn't have a past?"

"The ones who were born today," yells a bystander.

"Take it from me – the notorious baby stealer," says Nicole, "I believe in Arianna Hernandez." They cut and Phillip thanks her for her perfect delivery. Brady comes up and thanks her too.

Daniel thinks he has let Chloe down because he found out about his daughter while Chloe was grieving over the loss of her imaginary baby. He says he'll try his best to keep his distance from Carly. "It's not Carly's problem," says Chloe, "It's mine. You shouldn't have to stay away from her."

Vivian says she hopes what she and Victor have in common is more than their hatred for Carly, "Why are you marrying me."

"I gave my word," says Victor. Vivian hopes if Victor can't give his love they at least can respect each other. Victor goes for an antacid.

Bo has fixed pizza for lunch. He sits Ciara on the couch, but senses something is wrong. He tells her not to worry, and asks about Mommy's treasure box, "Were you going through Mommy's things?"

Hope stands outside Arianna's jail cell. She asks about the argument Arianna had with Brady the night Roman was attacked. She says she has sympathy for Arianna and has been through similar situations, "Hell hath no fury..."

Chloe tells Daniel she's seeing, hearing and imagining things, "I think I'm losing my mind."

"Small things are really hard to find sometimes," says Daniel.

"All I know," says Chloe, "is I will always love you."

"And I will love you for all the Days Of Our Lives," says Daniel, "Nothing else matters to me. Love bares all things."

"So does Phillip," says Chloe.

Vivian picks the petals off a rose, "He loves me... he loves me not..." She sticks herself with a thorn, "Ouch. The bloom is off that rose. He loves me... He does. It's just that all the stress has gotten to him."

THUMP!!

Vivian runs out to see what happened.

"I'm not a woman scorned," whines Arianna, "I'm engaged to a wonderful man."

Hope shows her a picture of the brand and asks if she knows what it means. Arianna says she recognizes it. "This is a symbol that has been associated with the gang you used to run around with," says Hope.

Nicole tells Brady the more he pushes Arianna the more she'll resent it. She advises him to give her time. "How much time," asks Brady.

"About fifteen to twenty years," says Nicole. She turns to go, but Brady stops her and says he appreciates her caring and what she said on air, "I don't know what to expect from you any more. Thank you."

Phillip and Melanie walk by the park bench. He says he and Nicole used to be pretty tight. Melanie says there are all sorts of things she doesn't know about him ... Phillip flashes back to the thing with Chloe that Melanie doesn't know about him.

Daniel and Chloe arrive at the hospital. Daniel leaves her and Carly comes up. She asks her if Chloe told Daniel the truth.

Ciara says she was going through her mom's things. But she says she didn't use the makeup that is missing. Bo says he believes her, and wonders if she can help him figure out who did.

Arianna says she turned state's evidence and because of that, lost contact with her old friends. She's not sure about the symbol. She tells Hope she and Brady were arguing because of Nicole. She insists she's a good person and the whole situation of being in jail and accused of the muggings is ridiculous. Hope wonders if there isn't a reasonable explanation for everything.

Nicole apologizes for lying to Brady about being happy for him and Arianna, "A part of me will always love you."

Phillip and Melanie arrive home. Phillip assures her he and Nicole were just friends. Melanie thinks she married one of the good guys.

Chloe says she tired to tell Daniel, but couldn't. Carly says if Chloe blabs, she can go into the wedding with a clean conscience, "I kept the secret about our daughter from him for years and I can't keep another secret from him. So you have to decide – do you want Daniel to hear this from you or me?"

Hope reminds Arianna she used drugs. Arianna says that was a long time ago and she was never an addict. Hope says the last two men who were targeted were close to Arianna and they hurt her and let her down. She thinks Arianna may have snapped under the pressure, "I believe those attacks were a cry for help and that's why I'm here... To help you."

Ciara wonders if Vivian used the makeup. "Well," says Bo, "That's a possibility. It' looks like we have a junior detective in the room. And you're here, too. So, tell me about this treasure box of Mommy's that you found." A phone message interrupts. Bo looks at it and says, "There is something wrong with Victor."

Melanie and Phillip start to head upstairs, but Phillip's phone interrupts. He looks at the text message, "Something's wrong. It's my dad."

Chloe wonders if Carly doesn't want her life to be ruined because Carly's was. Carly says that's not true, "So, are you going to tell Daniel?"

Daniel walks up, "Tell me what?" Before we can get to the big news, Daniel gets a text message, "It's Victor..."

Brady and Nicole stare at each other. Brady gets his text, "It's from Henderson."

Nicole snarks, "Henderson sends texts? The man still ahs a Victrola."

"It's about Grandfather," says Brady.

Vivian stares.


NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


15 Comments:

Anonymous Berg said...

I love that Rafe is passing his time in prison using his advanced math skills.

Ciara, I feel for you. No one will listen to her. Poor kid! Wonder what's wrong with Victor? He probably can't take this show either.

5:53 AM  
Anonymous Frustrated in Salem said...

BOOOORRRING!!!!

Lets rehash and rehash and rehash they same old story, and even the same old lines...

Sami to EJ " A part of me will always love you"

Nicole to Brady "A part of me will always love you"

Blah, blah, blah. It's getting to the point where I don't care who loves who because nobody's "parts" seem to be getting together!!
Well, except Chloe-her parts are used and abused all over town......

5:54 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

Phillip comes in and tells her to stop.

It’s about time someone in management at Titan started paying attention to Nicole’s shenanigans.

Melanie thinks Nicole would have to keep rising to hit the bottom of the barrel.

Although she’s being a tad hypocritical, I have to admit that Melanie has Nicole pegged.

Phillip asks Melanie if she's sure she doesn't want Nicole's job.

I can’t believe that Phillip is so short sighted to believe that Melanie and Nicole are the only options available for roving reporter. If he ran an ad in Salem's paper, Phillip might be able to find a videogenic person with a journalism degree, but that would mean he would be hiring someone who is actually qualified for the job. What a novel concept.

"I don't know," whines Arianna, "so do me a favor and don't be."

Let’s see. Arianna did time in the big house and went undercover to get out. Now she’s refusing help from Brady, so that means she gets to spend more time behind bars in Salem’s jail. Arianna has no money. Brady is rolling in dough. Seems like a no brainer to me but not for Arianna. She’s not any smarter than her brother.

"Were you going through Mommy's things?"

I guess we all know who’s going to crack the Salem mugger case. Sigh.

“Love bares all things."

"So does Phillip," says Chloe.

LOL!!!

“So you have to decide – do you want Daniel to hear this from you or me?"

For someone who killed her husband, Carly is being rather self-righteous about something that is none of her business.

Congratulations Bulldog for scoring another very funny censored link! Not to be outdone, Prevuze also contributed some hysterical pics! For May sweeps, this episode appears to be a real snoozer. Thanks for taking one for the team Prevuze!

6:00 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

"All I know," says Chloe, "Is I will always love you." I thought I'd have that Whitney Houston song going through my head...""And I E I E I will always love youuuuuuu...

But then - And tomorrow it will be yesterday, and yesterday it was tomorrow. But today it's yesterday's tomorrow so you know what I always say, never put off till tomorrow what you can do today, but since tomorrow is today, I can keep putting it off. So now I've got Craig Ferguson's theme song instead: "Tomorrow's just your future yesterday."

Nicole snarks, "Henderson sends texts?" My thoughts exactly! It had to be him, one of the staff or Vivian. And why would you send a text on something like that anyway instead of just calling? (Of course this is my philosophy anyway since I'm an old geezer who doesn't get the appeal of texting. HA)

LOL over nobody in Salem seeing an Emmy, "At least we'll have one viewer," says Nicole. "That's enough to beat DOOL" and I definitely failed Prevuze 101 by almost choking on my coffee when I saw Rafe in the big house. :D

Thanks for helping us through Monday!

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Scolly said...

Leslie, you're right about Arianna rebuffing Brady. Yeah, tell the guy with the dough about to post bail to get lost. DUH!

PS: Word verification: dinaz. As in the dinaz at the Brady Pub got ptomaine.

7:30 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

I've done some bad things, but that's the kind of punishment no man should have to endure."

Out in the audience, Suzie Q jumps up and demands, “What about us? What have we done to deserve this tripe?!”

"This is a symbol that has been associated with the gang you used to run around with," says Hope.

Oh, Puh-leeze!

She advises him to give her time. "How much time," asks Brady.

Unlike the real world where “giving someone time” means a day/week/month or two, on this show it usually equates to maybe a scene or two. If the “someone” is lucky, they may get left alone for an entire episode.

I'm so seriously over most of these people. My actual viewing time is getting down to 10 minutes or less.

The good news today - I got Prevuze. Bad news - The only picure that came through for me so far was (ironically) Bulldog's censored one. Bulldog, Tsk, tsk, ~snicker~, tsk.

I'll look on the bright side - it will give me something to look forward to later.

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, has anyone been keeping count of how many times they are going to show the Chloe debraification?

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is it any of Carley's business if Chloe tells Dr Dan? She kept the existance of his child from him for 20 years? Someone please just whack her over the head with a frying pan and end everyone's misery.

7:53 AM  
Anonymous square said...

So, has anyone been keeping count of how many times they are going to show the Chloe debraification?

Sadly, I ran out of clean shotglasses last week.

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Roman. Leslie, he did ask Chloe first. She at least isn't a criminal and was on a tv show for a short second. ;)

Who runs the rest of Titan now? Victor? I still say Justin would make the most sense.

word verification. amatis. I don't think amatis show tomorrow.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I knew you were evil, but I didn't know you were stupid."

How would she know anything? This is like their second conversation.

"It's mine. You shouldn't have to stay away from her."

While this is true, she doesn't mean it. And it will result in her being passive aggressive with everyone.

"This is a symbol that has been associated with the gang you used to run around with,"

So given the 'evidence', I'm supposed to believe that Ariana was in a predominately female gang, that used an ancient Celtic symbol of female empowerment?!

~Hopefully Ariana will stay in prison. Hopefully Carly will tell Dr. Dan and Chloe will sit in prison (I don't know, I'm just hoping).

~Regarding the reporter stuff
I suppose more people would rather watch the notorious DiMera-kidnapper report the news rather than Joe-Schmo. Or maybe even 'Premiere Party Girl', though Nick (where the hell is he??) was probably her only visitor. Chloe can, as always, go to hell.

@Bulldog
I thought the same thing about the texting but if someone had called, they'd have to call each person and then be subjected to 21 questions of the 'What happened?' variety.

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't understand Arianna : why does she reject Brady ?! The guy wants to help her ! Hello ! Doesn't make any sense...as usual ..lol

9:19 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Or maybe even 'Premiere Party Girl', though Nick (where the hell is he??) was probably her only visitor. Chloe can, as always, go to hell.

Nick is in prison for killing Melanie's FIRST known father, the dreaded upstanding-professor-slash-gambler-who-pimped-Melanie-out Trent.

I'm beginning to get the idea you're not a fan of Chloe, but it may take a little more to convince me.

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Betyar said...

Ari WOULD want Brady to help. I'm sure they're setting her up for a possible s/l with EJ. They couldn't count on 2 more miserable people if they tried. Geez! Misery loves company...perhaps they'll re-name the show to that, it seems to be a far more appropriate name than the current one. Even better "Days of Our Miserable Lives". Even in today's economic frugality this recap just gave me a reason to go out shopping tomorrow. I think I'll need to stock up on my migrane meds if I plan on watching any DOOL episodes in May/June.

11:36 AM  
Anonymous kozzie2 said...

OMG, that pic of Rafe and algebra! I'm still laughing!

Me: Rafe, let's play that game called "one of these things just doesn't belong"

Rafe: Ok.....

Me: 1)Rafe 2)Algebra

Rafe: Wait, give me a sec, I'm still trying to figure out what #1 is....

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs