Thursday, January 07, 2010

Flying Blind

Carly zones out, concentrates on the paperwork she is carrying and walks into the open doors of an elevator. She pushes the button for her floor and asks the person behind her, "Going up?"

"Down," says Vivian.

Bo and Justin meet at the pub. Bo congratulates him for winning the battle for Hope, "You got 'er. Bravo. Strange, isn't it. The guy that loses Hope has hope. For the guy that has Hope... it's hopeless."

Hope hasn't been perky in 20 years, but she chooses today to perkify herself and she bounces into Maggie's kitchen like Pollyanna on a caffeine rush, "Uncle Mickey told me he was excited about seeing the southern sky, so I brought star charts." She finds that aggie is distracted and sits at the table across from her, "Maggie, are you OK?"

Maggie cries, "No."

Will wonders what Gabi meant by saying Mia should leave him alone. Mia says it had to do with her ancient history with Chad. Will is skeptical. He figures he should talk to Gabi about it himself and leaves. Mia chases.

Sami and Rafe pace in her apartment. Rafe insists there is something she is not telling him. Sami insists not, "I love you. I love you so much and trust you. If there was something I would be crazy not to tell you."

"That proves there is something you're not telling me," says Rafe.

EJ stands at the cabin door, staring down at Anna. Anna holds Sydney all bundled up and stares back up at him. EJ gasps, "Anna, what do you think you are doing?"

Maggie zombifies, "He was upstairs... packing for the trip... I went up to check on him... He was so excited and happy about the cruise. I tried CPR... Over and over and over... I couldn't stay. I wasn't brave enough. He was gone."

"He's always gone," says Hope.

Maggie cries, "I knew it was too late before I got to him. I just hope it was quick and there was no pain."

Hope asks to go upstairs. Maggie says yes, but says she can't go back up, "Do you think he'll be upset that I didn't have the courage to go back up?"

"No," says Hope, "Of course not. I'll be right back." Hope leaves.

Carly turns to see Vivian as the elevator doors close. She panics and pounds one of the buttons over and over. Vivian is calm, "I wouldn't keep pushing that button, Carly. You can breathe my air. It won't kill you. This must remind you of the trying time in the casket. I must admit that was very satisfying. But I have regretted it ever since. The truth is I should have just buried you dead."

Justin insists Bo is talking through his hat. "Spare me the tap dance," snarls Bo.

Justin says Bo is misinterpreting what happened, "Now that your marriage is over it's no more Mr. Good Guy for me."

Hope comes back down. She says she's made a few calls and says everything has been taken care of, "He looked very peaceful." Hugs... Tears...

Sami says she knows EJ is grateful they have all put aside their personal issues to work to find Sydney. Rafe doesn’t think EJ is happy he was reinstated though. Sami says that's not true.

EJ blows his stack, "I gave you strict instructions not to leave and I find you disobeying me. You do exactly as I say or the deal is off! Do you understand?" Anna holds Sydney and cowers.

Vivian says she's happy to be trapped in the elevator, "But you look pale as a ghost."

Carly totally freaks, "You want me to admit I killed Lawrence? OK. I did it. He was a vile sociopathic bastard."

Bo asks, "You think your actions are justified, don't you?"

"I do," says Justin, "It's a process I call Justinification. Hope thinks you behaved like a jerk."

"Are those Hope's words or yours," asks Bo, "Did you suggest that to her?"

Justin insists he always wanted Hope to give Bo another chance, "You want me to be honest?"

"No," sneers Bo, "I want you to lie."

Justin explains, "Hope came and asked me to file separation papers and I refused because it would be unethical. I don't know what came over me. Usually an attorney give a flying leap about ethics. Hope hasn't changed her mind. My point is if you really loved her you might have waited before kissing Carly. Don't blame me. You have no idea what you want." He walks off.

Will walks into the Java Café. Mia chases him and tells him Gabi isn't there. He says he will find her, "Gabi never lied to me and you have. I won't let that happen again."

Rafe says, "EJ is a DiMera and thinks he's above the law." He assures her things will work out fine, "We'll get her back despite EJ."

"What does that mean," asks Sami.

"We have to face the facts," says Rafe, "Sydney might already be back if it wasn't for EJ."

Anna says she heard a strange noise and thought they might not be safe there at the cabin. EJ assures her things are fine.

Vivian says she admires Carly's candor, but wants to see her to express remorse. The elevator stops and the doors open. Vivian says, "If you don't want to find yourself in another box dead, you'd better get off this elevator now."

"Not on the bottom floor of this hospital with you," says Carly, "I may be claustrophobic but not insane."

"But you are self-destructive," says Vivian, "I'll see you in hell. Vivian gets off. The doors close and the elevator makes strange noises. Carly panics.

The paramedics wheel Mickey's body, appropriately draped, out through the living room. Maggie asks them to wait. She goes up to the Mickster and rubs his hand, "Mickey my sweetheart. Where is your ring?" She sees it on the table and puts it on. Hope cries. Maggie adjusts Mickey's ring, "You never leave the house without it. Unless you're off to see Bonnie. I love you and I always will." She backs off and the crew wheels him out. Maggie cries. Hope comforts.

Maggie asks, "What am I gonna do?"

Rafe thinks the kidnapping may have been some personal thing against EJ, "There hasn't been a ransom note. Something is missing here."

"OK," says Sami, "I have something to tell you..." Vegas odds that the moon will come crashing into the earth this afternoon are greater than the odds that Sami will tell him about the ransom note.

EJ orders Anna to attempt no more excursions. Anna defends herself, "You come in here guns blazing talking as if I am an idiot. When Tony died I reached out for you. I was (say it with her) there for you."

"All you need to concern yourself with," says EJ, "is if this plan goes off, you get your money and I get my daughter."

Carly takes panic to a new level. She bounces off the walls and flashes back to being buried alive. Up top, a maintenance worker works on the elevator. Vivian walks by, soaks it in and gloats.

As suspected, Sami does not get the opportunity to spill the beans about the ransom note. Bo shows up instead. "I heard you were reinstated," he tells Rafe, "So I wanted to hook up with you."

The image of that inspires Sami to leave the room. Bo and Rafe discuss the case. Rafe asks if there are any new developments. "Nothing," says Bo, "We're flying blind."

Rafe says he had Hoped the kidnapper would have contacted them by now, "We gotta figure something out."

"You FBI geniuses sure know how to come up with a detailed plan," says Bo.

EJ notices Sydney has cut some new teeth, "I have missed you."

Clomp-clomp-clomp-clomp-clomp.

Anna walks through the room sporting her garish boots. "Those boots were a nice touch," says EJ, "They really pointed the finger at Kate."

Anna takes Sydney away for her nap. Clomp-clomp-clomp-clomp-clomp.

EJ calls Sami. He tells her the kidnappers haven't contacted him yet.

The maintenance guy works on the elevator. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Bo runs up, flings the doors open and rescues her. I don't make this stuff up, folks. I just report it... OK... sometimes I make it up, but not this time.

Maggie and Hope are back in Maggie's kitchen. Hope serves Maggie a cup of tea. "I'm glad you're here," says Maggie.

"I will (say it with her) be here for you as long as you need me," says Hope.

Suddenly, Maggie remembers Alice, "She is so frail now. Hope, we can't tell her. She'll never be able to take it. We'll just prop Mickey up in the upstairs window like Norman Bates' mother whenever she comes over to visit."

EJ tells Sami to make sure Rafe feels like he's in the loop. Sami thinks they should tell Rafe about the note, "Rafe thinks an enemy of the DiMeras might have done this."

EJ pooh-poohs that idea, "Our enemies know not to cross us. But this is your decision to make."

"My decision," gasps Sami, "You're her father."

"You have wonderful maternal instincts," says EJ, "You know that exact moment when you can't stand them any more and have to haul them off to a babysitter. By the way, where are Johnny and Allie? "

"Johnny and Allie who?"

Hope insists they have to tell Alice. Maggie agrees, "I don't know what I was thinking."

Hope gets up and makes the call, "Gram, it's Hope. I'd like to come buy and see you... OK... I'll be right there." Hope hangs up.

Bo and Carly sit on a bed, apparently back at Bo and Hope's house and share a beer. Carly tells him about her ordeal, "It was horrible. I was in an elevator with someone and couldn't have sex. That's just not done in Salem."

Bo tells her she's strong and courageous, "You're the same Carly I fell in love with."

Beer, Carly and a bed. I have a feeling Bo is about to fall in love all over again.

Will says he tried to understand the situation of Mia accepting two dates to the dance, but can't, "I don't see how something like that can happen. I can't believe they didn't raise the Homeland Security threat level to red after a SNAFU like that."

Mia claims her head is messed up after everything that's happened, "Don't leave me... we need each other right now."

Will is cutthroat, "I can't do it. We're done. It's over." He walks off. Mia stares.

Sami comes back out and Rafe tells her Bo went to the hospital to look at a connection between Dr. Baker and the kidnapping, "I know it's a longshot, but wild goose chases are one of Bo's specialties."

Anna brings Sydney back out and puts her in the playpen. EJ accuses her of eavesdropping. Anna denies it, "I wasn't eavesdropping – I overheard. Samantha Brady indeed. What a little ingrate. Marlena was the best mother she could possibly have had. I have no idea how Sami turned out the way she did. Sydney deserves better."

"She will have better now," says EJ.

"Right," agrees Anna, "Now that you turned your back on that awful woman and your evil father." EJ tells her to keep the angry words to a minimum. He turns his attention to Sydney.

"I think she actually missed you," says Anna, "When I'm off in Bora Bora with Patch and Kayla she will miss me."

"OMG," says EJ, "That hideous mansion."

"That was the dream Tony and I built together," says Anna, "So when do you think this might be over?"

"It will be over when it's over," says Yogi.

Carly makes eyes at Bo, "I wonder where I would be without you."

"You don't have to," says Bo, "I'm (say it with him) here for you." He moves in and kisses her. Big kiss. I think he's really about to (say it with me) be there for her.

Maggie hugs a picture of Mickey. Hope announces she's off to see Alice. "The house is so quiet," says Maggie, "There is always someone here. Except Mickey, of course." Maggie decides she wants to be alone, "I have to call Melissa and Sarah." Hope comforts and then leaves. Maggie looks at the picture.

Sami tells Rafe he's not missing anything and she knows he's doing everything possible to find Sydney, "Now I'm telling you that you have to believe, too."

"Believe what," asks Rafe.

"My Lies."


"I will," he promises, "And I am going to get Sydney back and see you happy again."

"I love you so much," says Sami. Smooches and hugs.

EJ holds Sydney. He asks Anna exactly what she wants. Anna asks about the next step. "The only thing you need to know is you get paid when the job is done." He looks down at Sydney and sings...

Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,
I am such an evil guy.


NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


24 Comments:

Anonymous Berg said...

First, kudos. The picture of Rafe with the hole in his head - and more reference to Starfish is hysterical.

EJ blows his stack, "I gave you strict instructions not to leave and I find you disobeying me. You do exactly as I say or the deal is off! Do you understand?" Anna holds Sydney and cowers. thousands of little EJAMI hearts break across the room. Okay it's a large room. Personally, I like it. I am so tired of Sami blah blah blah I love you Rafe, and dishing dirt to EJ. Tired of EJ being everyone's lapdog and tired of EJ just not taking control and being a bad arse! About time!!! Most excellent.

Maggie, Hope, bawl fest 2010.

Vivienne, Carly haha, loved Viv's comment about burying her dead. I am so happy Vivienne is back. I don't know much about Carly as I never really watched when she was on but I remember Vivienne and it's nice to see her back in rare form.

Good Episode. Let's hope EJ's world doesn't come crashing down with Rafe the hero of the day. I think that might make for a murderous crowd...

5:15 AM  
Anonymous Maggie Mae said...

I'm another one who can't wait to see Ej wreak havoc on Salem, especially if it's earthquake sized and wakes Sami up from her Rafe induced coma.

EJ and Sami, toe to toe, head to head, doing the tango in and out ot he sheets is what I want to watch.

So this Ejami heart is celebrating!

5:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am hoping EJ kidnapped her to keep Stefano from doing so. (Sorta like a National Treasure plotline.)

So although I want to throw knives at the tv, I will instead sit back & grumble & try to hope the writers have a good point to all this........

(Which I realize is a silly thing to do, but they were smart enough to bring Vivian back, so maybe it will turn around.)

5:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHHHHH!!!!! Finally, the return of evil, scheming EJ! I love it!
He is SOOO sexy when he is bad.

As an Ejami I hope he gets his girl, only time will tell. I can't take too much more of boring Safe-it makes me FF every single day. I'm with Maggie Mae-I want to see some more tango in the sheets...........

5:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will be a good epi for once !
Carly/Vivian
Maggie/Hope
Ej/Anna
minus Safe of course, they are awful!
Yes Ej comes back as sweevil Ej...long time no see sweevil Elvis.
I am totally team Ej against this pseudo super hero Rafe !! lol

6:25 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

She pushes the button for her floor and asks the person behind her, "Going up?"

"Down," says Vivian.

OMG – an elevator!!! Is Carly also supposed to be a lesbian on DOOL?

Mia says it had to do with her ancient history with Chad. Will is skeptical.

I’m skeptical too. I think you have to be older than 16 to have history that’s ancient.

“I tried CPR... Over and over and over... I couldn't stay. I wasn't brave enough. He was gone."

"He's always gone," says Hope.

Of course, this is just wacky. It’s not like Maggie discovered Mickey after he had been dead for days. The paramedics should have hauled Mickey’s still warm body off to the hospital so that Lexie and/or Daniel could try to revive him.

Bo asks, "You think your actions are justified, don't you?"

"I do," says Justin, "It's a process I call Justinification.”

Justinification – a new word for the Prevuze lexicon. I like it!

"Gabi never lied to me and you have.”

Will has known Gabi for like 10 minutes. This is DOOL. Give her time.

"I heard you were reinstated," he tells Rafe, "So I wanted to hook up with you."

The image of that inspires Sami to leave the room.

LOL!! That was my first thought too.

"Nothing," says Bo, "We're flying blind."

If the Sydnapping happened in Cleveland, why is the Salem PD involved?

Suddenly, Maggie remembers Alice, "She is so frail now.”

…but not so frail that she can’t babysit.

I have to wonder if EJ reads the papers or watches CNN. If he does, he should know about Balloon Boy and the heap-o-trouble his parents are in for costing the taxpayers so much money. Could EJ be negotiating a deal for a reality show? Since it would take place in Salem, make that an unreality show.

I loved the photo of Rafe, and I'm so happy that all the starfishes aligned so that Prevuze could be beamed our way!!!

6:32 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

I'll give the writers credit for this one. All those scenes of EJ agonizing over the loss of Sydney and his reactions to the receipt of the kidnapper's note while he was completely alone had me convinced he wasn't involved. WTF?

First HUH?! moment (other than the above) was Will spouting off to Mia, "Gabi never lied to me and you have.” He’s had, what, 1-2 sixty-second conversations with Gabi about school and all of a sudden she’s the pillar of truth, goodness and the American way?

Second & Third HUH?! moments were Bo showing up out of nowhere and getting Carly out of the elevator. (How did he know she was trapped in there); and later, Rafe telling Sami Bo was going to the hospital to check any connection between Dr. Baker & the kidnapping. (Given the fact Dr. B has been dead (supposedly) for months would seem to give him a pretty good alibi.)

"So I wanted to hook up with you,” Bo informs Rafe. The image of that inspires Sami to leave the room.

I’m with you, girl. The image that utterance invokes is truly censored-link-worthy. Hahaha

Bo, "We're flying blind."

Now if that isn’t an open invitation for a Prevuze snark about the ever-sharp SPD, I don’t know what is.

Will breaking up with Mia “forever” is now approaching the number of times Steponme broke up with Philip.

Great pictures today: Rafe & the secret about Emily, Justin & the box of Hope's makeup. And, besides the ones already mentioned, I LOL at:
Hope hasn't been perky in 20 years, but she chooses today to perkify herself and she bounces into Maggie's kitchen like Pollyanna on a caffeine rush,

Nothing like laughter to warm up a cold, blustery day.

6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rafe"Starfish" Hernandez? Does that mean he's related to Patrick Starfish on the Spongebob Squarepants show?

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Berg said...

She pushes the button for her floor and asks the person behind her, "Going up?"

"Down," says Vivian.

OMG – an elevator!!! Is Carly also supposed to be a lesbian on DOOL?
Twins of the same brain again - Leslie!

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

I've seen half of today's episode so far. My 'HUH?' moment from that - Lexi coming up to Chloe to tell her she should get over to the courthouse right now, that major things are going down. How does she know? She wasn't there and who in the courtroom was giving her the play-by-play? Maybe the same dude who told Bo about the elevator.

And speaking of that, thank God we didn't have to suffer thru Carly-trapped-in-the-elevator like the buried alive thing. Which went on for months it seemed like.

I'm with you, Applecheeks, on the reactions EJ's had when he was by himself. Pretty bizarre now knowing he's in on it. Nobody would've reacted that way to any of it.

So many great Prevuisms today - Hope hasn't been perky in 20 years, "He was gone." "He's always gone," says Hope and my favorite We'll just prop Mickey up in the upstairs window like Norman Bates' mother. I'm glad I didn't have a mouthful of coffee when I got to that image. HAHAHA

Thanks for the cheer on a REEEAALLLLYY cold day, Prevuze! :D

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Male Viewer said...

Dear Will,

when a virgin girl decides to breakup with a guy who couldn´t wait to get into her pants it shows she is mature, smart and nonwhorish. When a virgin guy breakups with a girl who looks hot, is already sexually experienced and is so horny to make out with him even with her legal guardian (and guy´s aunt) in the next room he is stupid, crazy and/or gay.

Please, stop trying imitating your father with the angry face 24/7 and try to watch any part of the American Pie series or some other high school comedy to understand how is unexperienced hormon driven teenager supposed to act when he has a chance to be alone in a room with a willing girl. Right now you are disgrace to an entire horny high school guy legacy.

Sincerely yours,
Male Viewer

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Salemnite said...

So, EJ orchestrated Sydney's. Not really shocked there. I'm thinking he did it for three reasons. To stick it to NicHo, make Rafe look like an Ass (I'm liking that!!) all to be the Hero and possibly win back Samantha. The EJAMI in me rejoices, lol.

I'm glad to see EJ taking control of the situation. I don't agree with his methods. But then again "Ethics" have never been a DiMera strong suite. I really don't want to see Rafe as the Hero in this situation.

I'm loving the scenes between "Trainwreck Carly & Auntie Viv"! Vivian's machinations have been the one shining bright spot in an otherwise nauseating gagfest routine that has become DOOL.

One Honorable Mention, little Ms. Mia is becoming quite the two-timing "Slut". She is doing what Sluts do keep your friends close and the competition closer, lol- (Sweet little Gabi becomes Salem's new disposable whining Doormat)! I Delightful! Time for a female from the younger generation to take up the Mantle. Considering Melanie is supposedly on Hiatus, relinquishing her title (that wont last long). Also refreshing & nice to see Will inherited this Mother's good since (To bad Samantha doesn't use it much these days.). Kicking "Slut-in Training" Mia to the curb.

DOOL is starting to become interesting again. Not "Good" but interesting. :P

12:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

his reactions to the receipt of the kidnapper's note while he was completely alone had me convinced he wasn't involved. WTF?
lol, I thought something similar. Being that this is a soap, it will blow up in his face, can't wait for that.

I couldn't stay. I wasn't brave enough. He was gone."
That's it? Mickey's dead?!??

Justin insists Bo is talking through his hat.
I've never heard of this phrase before, haha. Learn something new, everyday.

"Gabi never lied to me and you have. I won't let that happen again."
That's right will, those 2/3 conversations you had with Gabi were a testament to her character.

"If you don't want to find yourself in another box dead, you'd better get off this elevator now."
Isn't she old? I mean, surely Carly could drop kick her.

"Sydney might already be back if it wasn't for EJ."
What a jealous tool.

I don't make this stuff up, folks. I just report it... OK... sometimes I make it up, but not this time.
LOL!

~I bet Alice will outlive everyone on the show.

"You're the same Carly I fell in love with."
Dude, WTF! You have a wife.

Will says he tried to understand the situation of Mia accepting two dates to the dance, but can't, "I don't see how something like that can happen.
If Will can understand the idea of his mother becoming a man, flying off to the Middle East and becoming slightly involved in a war, you'd think something like this would be a cakewalk.

American Pie sucks, though.

3:32 PM  
Anonymous LemonGrass1985 said...

Will knows that Gabi would never lie, is virtuous and holds truth, justice and the American way as the truths she lives by.

After all, she's a Hernandez/sarcasm off.

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rant Alert! I don't post often, so here are my 2 cents(plus a few dollars) about the last couple of months in salem:

so they deal with Mickey the same way they dealth With tom Hroton? I know that the actor who played tom passed away, so they had to quitely write him out of the show, but do do the exact same thing with mickey,with maggie walking downstairs just like Alice did and saying almost the same things, come on! try to be original for once!

as for hope and bo and Carly, ii am so tired of Hope. she has been using every excuse in the book to pull away from Bo for years. B has all but gotten on his hands and knees and begged her to come home, but NO! that has never been enough. what does she want? At least last time Carly figured out that she didn't want bo anymore and she left, she didn't make his life miserable for years on end just to leave him anyway. I hope they hook up and Bo gets custody of Ciara and hope takes along walk off a short pier.

As for sami/EJ/Rafe, I would love to see sami and EJ have a real go of it. I will admit I was a LUMI fan for a very long time, but now ii'm feeling the Ejami vibe. too bad he had to go and scerw it up for another year or so (that's how long until sami gets over it and they get back together, IMO)I am surprised that Anna is taking the chance of losing any connection with Roman forever, since sami is his daughter. Somehow sydney is going to be returned, which means they will need to know who had her, and Anna is going to burn the only bridge that could save her.
Anyway, thanks Prevuze for all your hardwork!

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Betyar said...

The Ejami in me rejoices too, I'm feeling some hope here with the return of a thoroughly sexified evilfied EJ! Time to go get his Samantha again! EJ never did it the conventional way yet he always got the girl in the end! Hoping for that scenario to work for him again.

Also, the pic of Rafe telling Sami that his lies are not the same as Sami's secrets - LOL! Ha, Ha! You don't know the real Sami Brady Mr. FBI man (to think of it, we haven't seen her on the show in a while either) but with the return of EJ I'm hoping for the return of the real Samantha G. Brady also.

4:56 PM  
Blogger cassandraleighx said...

I am so excited to see the love scene between Carly and Bo. They're a good couple...Bo and Hope just annoyed me - Hope was the annoyance, though.

As for E.J, it was anticipated that he was behind the kidnapping. I mean, Anna had no real problems with the DiMera family nor with Sami for that matter. But, E.J and Sami need to get back together. Rafe and Sami...all they do is argue and have sex. Get's a little boring.

Needless to say, I'm excited to see what "mondays" episode brings. =D

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok so no Ejami really no Ejami for the futur ??!
Ok i am ok with it but in this case when the truth is out i want a team up Stefano and Sami as SAMI (not the "thing" she is now) against Ej !!!!!
It would be finally kick-ass and i bet the ratings will be UP UP HIGH !!

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate EJ.....really really hate the manipulative SOB rapist. Yes, that is what he was. You can probably tell I'm a rape victim counselor. Anyway, I love Vivian...sure she buried someone but after all it was Carly. Hope is just plain Hopeless and OMG..Bo you are one stupid whatever. Finally Mickey has been pronounced dead after lying upstairs for weeks...Rafe needs to step up to the plate and get some cajones...

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG not expecting to see EJ at the door and knowing all about this. Kinda pissed me off at the time but I understand him wanting to get back at Stefano, Nicole, Sami and Rafe. Doubt very much they'll actually get EJAMI back together though. Wouldn't want viewers to actually enjoy watching the show again.

I Fast Forward through most of the other lame stuff. Mel and Phillip are fun to watch as are Vivian and Victor and Kate but that Arianna, Brady story line sucks and where do they think they are going with the Drug Dealer Story line? Like EJ with get caught for that.

Secrets and Lies? What really happened to Emily and does Sami know that your sister is a Drug Dealer Rafe?

Sorry for the rant but I am really dissapointed in this show after all of these years. EJAMI scenes are all that keep me watching.

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Jana (shelle_cr) said...

About Carly freaking out in the elevator.

She was there with a woman who stole her son, kept him from her for ten years and then buried her alive and kept her in the coffin under the ground for days (weeks?) and waiting for her to die.

Also, she was almost killed in an elevator accident when Victor was trying to kill Bo but hurt Carly instead.

I think she has the right to have some issues when it comes to elevators or any other small space.

4:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What poor writing concerning Maggie and Micky. You cannot tell me any wife would just sit at the table without calling 911 and being a little more hysterical - and aren't you to do CPR forever until help arrives. GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!! She would frantically call SOMEONE for help, not just come downstairs and have a cup of tea at the table. COME ON WRITERS!!! They could of least had his plane disappear. or he could of been kidnapped. or sent back to the jungle as in DAZE of old. GEEZ on this show he could of come back as his evil twin brother. Even running off with Bonnie would of been better writing. This wasn't even believable. Maybe they will bring Maggie up on murder charges since she didn't help him out at all. Doesn't Maggie hang out at the hospital - she would know what to do with CPR.

6:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW did the writers miss an opportunity for a good MURDER mystery with Micky/Maggie storyline.
Now that would of been something different to watch instead of all the teenie boppers hopping around in the sack. They could of put that into the kidnapping Syndey storeline.

6:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First, I love your site. Second, I hope EJ fries for what he is doing to Sami. I know its payback for her secrets, but she was afraid of Stefano. Handsome hunk Rafe HAS to come to the rescue and figure all this out and save Sydney for Sami. Sydney is so cute, she needs a cute mommy like Sami instead of evil Nicole. Maybe we'll get a two-fer and EJ will also go down for the drug ring! He's cute and I love his character, but he's evil like his father in kidnapping his own child, which he threw out of the house!

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs