Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Befriending A Boa Constrictor

Bo and Carly stand in the living room of Bo and Hope's house. Carly rants about her destruction of their marriage. Bo insists his marriage is over and has nothing to do with her.

Hope stands in the hallway of the Kiriakis mansion and eavesdrops as Victor encourages Vivian to slow down with her plans to destroy Carly, "Settle down. Take a breath. Take a drink. What has you so excited?"

"I know know Carly is falling apart from the pressure."

"I guess finding a surprise corpse would make anyone a little jumpy," says Victor, "I must say, that was a very good move on your part."

"And after that," says Vivian, "Carly had a meltdown. I am primed to go in for the kill."

EJ meets with Troy at the pier. Troy tells him he lost the phone. EJ erupts, "You lost the phone I gave you with all the business numbers on it? The one with all those cool apps on it? The one with my unfinished FreeCell game? You'd better tell me where that phone is while you still can."

Arianna cradles Troy's phone and looks to the heavens, "Oh, thank you! I just got the number of the guy running the drug ring."

Sami and Rafe are together at the DiMera mansion. She says she wants to do the right thing, flashes back to seeing the note and tells him all her huffing, sobbing and fretting is about Sydney.

Bo continues to insist Carly isn't the cause of his broken marriage, "Things happened between you and me and I'm glad they did."

Hope continues to listen as Vivian says she knows she's been impulsive in the past. Victor thinks she's been a little more than that, "I don't think you can categorize burying someone alive as impulsive."

"Having Lawrence's papers is a gift," says Vivian, "I have the goods on Carly. I have the terrible secret that can blow her out of the water."

Justin sneaks up and startles Hope. Vivian and Victor hear the commotion. Hope steps in and Victor says, "Hope, I didn't realize you were there."

Sami changes the subject and asks about the lead. Rafe tells her it didn't pan out. "I hate that I just don't know what to do," whines the woman-child.

"Well," says Rafe, "You know your motto: When in doubt, have a childish hissy-fit."

Vivian asks how long Hope has been standing there. Victor jumps in and says he's concerned that Hope didn't feel free just to walk in. Hope tells him she just got there. Justin backs her up.

EJ asks Troy if he likes gangster films, "In every one there is one character you just know won't make if to the end." Troy gets the picture and panics. EJ pulls out his phone, "I have no calls which presents you with a small window of opportunity to find your phone. It's like a reality show. You find your phone before someone calls me and you get to live."

"Can't we play Top Chef instead," asks Troy.

Roman meets Arianna outside the pub. She shows him the phone, and tells him it's locked. "I'm OK with that," says Roman, "I have a search warrant."

"But," protests Arianna, "You don't have the password."

"I don't need it," says Dudley Do-Right, "I have right on my side."

"I'd rather have the password," says Arianna.

Mystery Guy brings a bag o' stuff to Anna. Mystery Guy and Mystery Woman, together again for the first time. "There you go," says Mystery Guy, "Diapers and baby food." Anna asks what's happening at the mansion. He tells her not much, "Sami and her boy-toy are still there. Frank will call if they leave or anyone new shoes up."

"So," whines Anna, "there is no way of knowing if they got my note."

Rafe rants about the fact that EJ is not there. Sami reminds him he books on occasion, too, then takes back her harsh and cruel (although true) words and says she doesn't want anything to come between them. She says she knows Rafe can't stand EJ, but says they have to deal with the fact he's Sydney's father, "Oh, God I just wish you could tell me what to do."

"Sure," says Rafe, "I"ll be happy to. I wouldn't want you to go through the trauma of having to make an adult decision for yourself."

Bo says, "Vivian is closing in on you. We're in this together and I'll help you figure out how to stop her."

Vivian gushes about how happy she is to see Hope there, "Your perfume is very exotic. It wafts in just ahead of you."

She and Victor start to leave. On his way out, Victor turns to Hope, "Last night I watched a Groucho Marx movie in Italian. It's kind of like talking to Vivian."

They leave talking about their New Year's Eve plans in Chicago. Once they're out, Justin wants to know what's up.

EJ says he'll work his magic to disarm Troy's phone from his phone, "When my IT guy installed the software that enables me to do this, I told him we would never need it, because no one in my organization would ever be stupid enough to put us in a situation where we would need it."

Troy agrees, "That would be about as dumb as a guy not knowing his wife was pregnant."

EJ fiddles with his phone, "DAMN!"

Back in front of the pub, Mr. Technoid also fiddles with Troy's phone. "What are you doing," asks Arianna.

"I'm changing sim cards," says Roman.

"What's that," asks Arianna.

"I don't have a clue," says Roman, "But it sure makes me sound smart, doesn't it."

"And you just happen to carry a spare sim card around with you?"

"Doesn't everyone?"

Rafe thinks there is something Sami isn't telling him. His friend calls. Rafe palavers. We discover his buddy has struck out again on finding the Mystery Woman. Oh, the despair!

Bo and Carly continue to argue. Carly says she doesn't want to be the "other woman" in his relationship with Hope.

"OK," says Bo, "How about if we let Hope be the "other woman" in my relationship with you?"

Hope and Justin try to figure what Victor and Vivian were talking about. Justin wants to know if Hope is going to go ahead with her plan to become friendly with Vivian, "Befriending Vivian is like befriending a boa constrictor. Watch out for the hugs."

"Not funny," says Hope.

Justin thinks Hope is distracted, "What's going on. What happened?"

"When I went to my house," says Hope, "I saw Bo and Carly kissing."

"Drat the bad luck!"

EJ continues to fiddle with his phone. He turns to Troy, "You'd better pray this battery doesn't die or I swear you will."

Sim switchin' Roman gets into the data on Troy's phone. He shows Arianna the screen, "These numbers are what we need." Suddenly the screen goes black.

"What does that mean," gasps Arianna.

"It means you damn well had better memorized every number we had up on the screen," says Roman, "It also tells me he's told his boss the phone is missing. Now you have a new set of problems."

Sami starts to tell Rafe she and EJ had a disagreement but Rafe gets another call. When he's done he tells Sami they want to start surveillance around the DiMera mansion. Sami thinks that might tip off the kidnappers, "What would happen if there was a ransom note?"

"We would arrange to pay and put tracking devices on the money or the briefcase it was in," says Rafe.

"That would be the smart thing to do," says Sami, "So let's not do that."

Vivian and Victor are at the Java Café as Vivian tells him she thinks Hope was eavesdropping. She wants to get rid of Carly and thinks if she does Bo and Hope can live happily ever after. She thinks Carly will lead her to the child.

Bo and Carly are at the hospital. She accuses him of babysitting. Bo says he wants the person who is watching them to report to Vivian that he is, "I want her to know just who the babysitter is."

"But," says Carly, "Hope will get that information, too."

Justin asks Hope what she's going to do about Carly.

Sami asks again what would happen if there were a ransom note. She says she's worried that the FBI doing things by the book would hurt Sydney, especially if the kidnappers found the tracking devices. Rafe thinks they should do things by the book. "You don't always do that," says Sami, "You didn't always follow orders in the safehouse."

"Following orders could have gotten you killed," says Rafe.

Hilda's ghost materializes, "Yeah, G-Man, thanks a million for not following orders. That sure worked out well for me."

Troy says EJ is scaring him. "Well," says EJ, "Maybe that means you're not as stupid as you look."

Roman makes a call, "I have an assignment for you."

Mystery Guy asks what Anna will do if the feds get involved. Anna is confident, "If they're not involved by now, it won't happen."

Rafe wants to go, "I'm not wired to sit around."

"What are you wired to do," asks Sami.

"I'm not sure," says Rafe, "The wires are there, but the fuse is blown."
He says he thinks it's important they be hones with each other, "I'm beginning to think there won't be a ransom note. If this were about money they would have made a move by now. If it's not about money... uh... let's just say it would be simpler if it were."

Victor comes back with coffee and looks over Vivian's shoulder as she doodles, "Playing hangman? Or do you just like to draw gallows? I take it that's Carly you've drawn hanging there."

"Don't you think it's good to look forward to tomorrow," asks Vivian.

Victor chuckles, "Your dedication to your task is commendable. You make Medea look wishy-washy." Vivian vows to take Carly's child like Carly took Lawrence.

Bo and Carly have the same argument, just in a different place. Bo insists he wasn't thinking about Hope when he was kissing Carly.

"You weren't thinking about anything," says Carly.

"Well," says admits Bo, "I did have one thing on my mind."

Justin says he thinks Vivian will use what she knows to ruin Carly.

"Something could happen to Carly," speculates Hope, "How I will miss walking in and seeing her in my husband's arms. I don't want Bo back, though."

Justin is skeptical, "You're a good person, Hope, and if you don't try to stop Vivian you won't be able to live with yourself."

"Sometimes I just hate being me," says Hope.

"That's understandable," says Justin, "That means you can never get away from... you."

Troy is at the Java Café madly searching for his phone. A woman walks up and holds it in front of him, "Looking for this? I found it after you left and would have called but the battery died."

"In Salem, batteries always die when you need the phone," says Troy, "This place is kind of the Bermuda Triangle of phone batteries." The woman gives him the phone. Troy thanks her as she leaves. Roman stalks.

Rafe asks if Sami is mad at him. "No," says Sami, "It's just that I love you."

"I"d hate to see what things would be like if you hated me, then," says Rafe.

Sami gives him a look with her tear-filled, bloodshot eyes, "You are (say it with her) there for me because you want to be."

Rafe returns the look, "I'm (say it with him) there for you no matter what." Hugs and tears.

Out in the audience, Zelma McPherson from Yonkers turns to her neighbor, "I wish the dialog was (say it with her) there for us."

Bo and Carly decide to table discussions about feelings until the situation with Vivian is settled. "Right," says Carly, "So maybe we should call the director of the Swiss hospital and see if I had a baby."

"And we can also find out how much Vivian has learned," says Bo, "I'll make the call."

Carly asks, "Does that mean you don't want my input?"

"No," says Bo, "It means great minds think alike. And the same goes for not-so-great minds." He walks away.

Carly has a flashback as the young stallion Bo takes her in his arms. Hot young Carly asks, "Are you thinking what I think you're thinking?"

"Great minds think alike," says young Beauregard.

"I'm beginning to get that impression," says Carly.

"You're going to get more than an impression," says Bo.

Hope decides to take action. Justin decides to help, "I'll play Watson to your Holmes... Hastings to your Perot... Danny Glover to your Mel Gibson... Laurel to your Hardy... Costello to your Abbott... George to your Gracie..."

Hope reminds him, "A lot of detectives work in silence. Lawyers talk. Detectives think."

"I guess that makes me a lawyer and you not so much of a detective," says Justin.

"Silence," orders Frau Hope. Justin raises his hand. "What," asks Hope.

"I was just thinking about what Victor and Vivian said about New Year's Eve," says Justin.

Hope asks, "You mean about them dancing like Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers?"

"No," says Justin, "About them going to Chicago."

Hope raises her eyebrows, "OK... you can stay." Hope gets ideas. Justin gets ideas. The audience gets barf bags.

Troy is at the pub with Arianna. He asks to talk to her and says he cut her talk of moving up the corporate ladder off too soon, "I overreacted." Arianna tells him to faghedaboudit. She walks away.

Troy plots, "So DiMera thinks he can get rid of me with you waiting in the wings? I think you're about to have a serious accident."

EJ is back at the DiMera mansion. Rafe goes for Sami's coat. Sami tells EJ she didn't tell Rafe about the kidnapper's note. EJ says this doesn't have anything to do with Rafe — He just doesn't want the FBI involved.

Rafe and Sami leave. EJ stares.

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


11 Comments:

Anonymous Leslie said...

Arianna cradles Troy's phone and looks to the heavens, "Oh, thank you! I just got the number of the guy running the drug ring."

I hope she finishes the FreeCell game before turning the phone over to Roman. Speaking of Roman - why in the heck is the SPD involved in this case? Isn’t dealing drugs is a federal offence. Rafe’s buddies should be handling this, which is precisely the reason why Rafe should have known his sister was working undercover - and not just with Brady.

Bo continues to insist Carly isn't the cause of his broken marriage, "Things happened between you and me and I'm glad they did."

Well so much for marriage counseling. After all, there’s only a young child involved. Geez!

You find your phone before someone calls me and you get to live."

"Can't we play Top Chef instead," asks Troy.

How about Project Runway? Talk about drama! LOL!!!

Sami reminds him he books on occasion, too, then takes back her harsh and cruel (although true) words and says she doesn't want anything to come between them.

Sami certainly should never expect that Mr. It’s My Way or the Highway Hernandez would be honest and sharing with her.

"Befriending Vivian is like befriending a boa constrictor. Watch out for the hugs."

"Not funny," says Hope.

There you go - proof positive that Hope has absolutely no sense of humor.

"Following orders could have gotten you killed," says Rafe.

Hilda's ghost materializes, "Yeah, G-Man, thanks a million for not following orders. That sure worked out well for me."

Poor Hilda! She was the only bright spot in that whole witless protection mess.

"I'll play Watson to your Holmes... Hastings to your Perot... Danny Glover to your Mel Gibson... Laurel to your Hardy... Costello to your Abbott... George to your Gracie..."

Chester to your Matt Dillon…Tonto to your Lone Ranger…Trigger to your Roy Rogers...

Bo and Carly - Hope and Justin - What we've got here is failure to communicate and a flippin‘ quadrangle. Oh joy!

5:38 AM  
Anonymous Berg said...

Out in the audience, Zelma McPherson from Yonkers turns to her neighbor, "I wish the dialog was (say it with her) there for us." Yes indeed Zelma. Where are the monkey writers when you need them?

5:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Troy has red shirt written all over him. LOL

6:14 AM  
Anonymous Jana (shelle_cr) said...

Thanks for all the C&B caps :)

Is it too much too ask what kind of Carly and Bo flashback we'll get? The dress, haircuts or settings should be enough for us (the crazy people who have loved them for nearly twenty yers) to identify it. Thanks.

6:43 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

"Well," says Rafe, "You know your motto: When in doubt, have a childish hissy-fit."

After 30+ years you'd think Sami could try throwing an adult hissy-fit for a change.

"Can't we play Top Chef instead," asks Troy.

How about Project Runway? Talk about drama! LOL!!
!

Exactly what I was going to suggest, Leslie! Their challenge could be to create a "look" for today's trendy drug dealer/dirtyratfink using only materials found down at the docks.

And this one had me LOL:
Victor turns to Hope, "Last night I watched a Groucho Marx movie in Italian. It's kind of like talking to Vivian."

The writers actually pulled out a Prevuze-worthy line.

And you just happen to carry a spare sim card around with you?" "Doesn't everyone?"

Not only carries one around, but one for the exact make and model of cell phone they need!!

Couldn't the SPD just put a tail on Troy and see where he goes and who he talks to? He's always meeting with his "boss" in public or in their private residences. Yeah, I know...

Loved the pictures and really feel for Melanie and her mother-in-laws from hell, not to mention a father-in-law that's just as bad.

Other than the every-welcomed snark from Victor and Vivian this is must-miss TV. Thank you for the update Prevuze.

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

Every so often over the years Prevuze would post a picture of the devil that would start me LOL before I even read the caption or afterwards whenever I thought of that picture. It's now happening with Hope at the door! HAHAHAHA

Another option instead of Top Chef or Project Runway - Survivor. Then hopefully the first one booted off the island would be Hope.

Troy agrees, "That would be about as dumb as a guy not knowing his wife was pregnant." Troy scores extra points for telling the truth.

Great Prevuze and pictures today. Thanks! :D

8:23 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Every so often over the years Prevuze would post a picture of the devil that would start me LOL before I even read the caption or afterwards whenever I thought of that picture. It's now happening with Hope at the door! HAHAHAHA

In other words, what you're saying is that Hope and the devil are equivalent? It's hard to believe anyone would disagree with that.

And just for the record, Happy New Year, Bulldog, this one's for you: CLICK HERE

For that matter, Happy New Year everybody.

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

Now why, even knowing what I was going to see, did I have a mouthful of sandwich??

New keyboard please. And thanks, Prevuze, for making my new year! :D

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So the mystery man is not Ej actually...interesting..it is maybe Harold lolllllllllll !!!

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Jana (shelle_cr) said...

The pics are great today, I think the best one is with Philip there :) So true and even more hilarious.

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs