Monday, November 16, 2009

Location, Location, Location

The cage match of the century is in full swing at Sami's place. Nicole picks up a heavy glass piece from Sami's table and gets ready to bash her as Rafe walks in. Nicole lets the glass slide out of her hand. Sami looks at Rafe and Sydney and bawls.

Ciara and Hope are together playing with her coloring book. Ciara asks Hope if she can color, too. Uh oh... Trouble in paradise. Ciara decides she doesn't want to color any more. She wants to go home to Daddy.

Bo is on the phone. He gets some confusing news, hangs up and tells Carly Justin wants to meet them at the station, "It's good news but it's a little hard to understand.

"A light switch is hard for you to understand," says Carly.

Meanwhile, at the cop-shop Justin holds a dossier in his hand and stares at it, "I don't get it, why would you lie to us Carly?"

Gus meets Vivian at the Java Café, "It is done. madame."

"Excellent."

Chloe tells EJ he has to talk to Sami and Nicole. She says she can't be the one to tell him the big news and runs out. EJ stares.

Rafe stands at Sami's door like a statue, meaning he has the same IQ as one. Nicole runs up and screams, "Give me my baby!"

Rafe is harsh, "She's not yours, Nicole, she's Sami's." He walks over and hands Sydney to her mommy du jour. Rafe smiles. Sami and Nicole provide the moisture as the humidity in the room reaches record levels.

Mia meets Will at the pub. Will looks up at her and starts to say something but Mia talks over him, "I'm over it." She tells him the paternity tests show Chad is not Sydney's father. Will wonders if that isn't good news. They share an uncomfortable moment and Will decides he should get back to studying. Mia sulks out and bumps into Maggie. She tells her she can't have dinner with her, "Will is inside and he hates me." Maggie hugs her.

Back at the bawlatorium Sami holds Sydney and blubbers as Nicole stands to the side and blubbers, "She's mine... she's mine..."

Rafe steps in and stops Nicole as she starts to rush Sami.

Nicole sobs as Rafe tells her it's over, "I called the police. They are on the way."

Nicole screams, "No-blub-I'm-blub-her-blub-mommy!"

Hope tries to console Ciara, "Just because we're not together with your daddy doesn't mean we're not a family."

Ciara isn't sure she believes that, "That's the biggest load of bull I've heard since you told me Santa isn't real." Hope hugs.

Carly and Bo meet Justin who tells them she doesn't have to fear extradition any more, "The real killer has come forward and confessed."

Maggie consoles Mia. She tells her Will is hurt because there is so much he didn't know about her. Maggie thinks there may be more to Mia's story, "And I think it would help if you talked about it. Into my recorder."

Mia screams, "There is more to the story, but I can't tell you. I can't tell anybody." She walks off.

Nicole slobbers up the room. She grabs her coat and bolts. Out in the hall she runs into EJ who is singing the Salem Anthem, that old Marvin Gaye classic, "What's going on?"

Rafe sticks his head out and soaks it all in, "Go ahead tell him... or would you rather have Sami do it?" Nicole runs off.

Carly asks Bo why someone would take the rap for a murder he didn't commit. "Someone is playing with your mind," says Bo, "Someone who doesn't like to play with complex things."

Vivian is delighted, "This means our faithful retainer has done our bidding and admitted to Lawrence's murder." Gus asks why Vivian masterminded this.

"Oh, Gus," sighs Vivian, "Gus, Gus, Gus."

Chloe finds Will at the pub and asks for Lucas' phone number at the rehab place. Will is reluctant to give it to her. Chloe tells him she and Lucas had information when they were together which has caused trouble, "It's about your mom and now that the truth has come out he will want to be (say it with her) there for her."

One more relationship and the combined IQ of all Sami's lovers is almost certain to go into double digits.

Sami and Rafe sit on the couch with Sydney. Rafe tells her Nicole bolted and EJ took off after her. The baby babbles. So does Sydney.

EJ runs Nicole down at the dock. He grabs her as Nicole screams for him to let her go. She breaks down. "Talk to me," says EJ.

"I'm being punished over and over again," sobs Nicole, "It's like watching Groundhog Day, only with this baby switch plot. I just wanted to give you what is rightfully yours."

EJ, as usual, is in the dark, "What?"

"Your daughter... Blubber-blubber-bawl-snot-sniffle."

Sami tells Rafe it has always felt special whenever she was with Sydney, and now she knows why. Rafe thinks this makes him feel closer to Grace, "Somehow she helped bring Sydney back to you."

"I think you're right," says Sami, "But you did this. It's because of you that I am holding my daughter in my arms right now." Sydney makes a note to get back at Rafe it it's the last thing she does.

EJ tells Nicole he's had enough of her lies. She insists she isn't lying, "But it doesn't matter any more. You will find out soon and when you do I Hope you will see I did the right thing... uniting you with a daughter Sami was never gonna let you keep."

"Huh-Wha..."

"I took Sami's daughter because I wanted to give her to you," says Nicole.

EJ doesn't get it, "Grace is dead."

Nicole drops the bomb, "Grace isn't the child you had with Sami. Sydney is." EJ shakes his head.

Justin comes into the Kiriakis den and finds Hope. Ciara calls but Justin stops Hope from going upstairs.

Carly and Bo arrive back at Bo and Hope's place. Given this new development, Carly thinks she can leave town, but Bo refuses to let her go because he thinks someone is setting her up.

Back at the Java Café, Vivian decides to fill Gus in, "I want to take care of this situation right here and right now. You know, Gus, it's all about location, location, location. You see, Carly cemented her union with Lawrence here and I think she should pay for it here.

Will tells Chloe she can go visit Lucas but he refuses to give her the number, "But frankly I'm a little confused, why don't you just use the phone book?"

"I've never been a big fan of the phone book," says Chloe, "I'm waiting for the movie to come out."

Chloe decides Will is right and Lucas doesn't need anything else to stress about, "Believe me this news is good, but go to your mom and she'll tell you what it is."

"Maybe she increased my allowance," says Will.

Sami cuddles with Grace, but one of her dark, brooding personalities emerges. She says she should have trusted Rafe, "I am so grateful you didn't give up."

"Why would I ever give up," asks Rafe, "It's all worth it seeing you smile. It's like Grace. Sydney reminds me of you. She's part of you."

Sydney ponders, "I sure Hope schizophrenia isn't hereditary."

"She can be part of us," says Sami.

"I love you, Sami."

"I love you." Smooch. Family hug.

EJ tells Nicole he doesn't understand, "Sydney..."

"Is your daughter," says Nicole, "Yours and Sami's."

"That can't be right," says EJ, "I saw her at the hospital after she was born. You got her from Mia."

"No," sobs Nicole, "I didn't."

"But she was already there."

Nicole fills him in, "Sami gave birth at the clinic. I didn't tell you that. She left because she didn't want you to know your own child."

EJ turns into the incredible hulk, "You tell me what happened!"

Vivian tells Gus, "Let the fun begin."

"But," protests Gus, "I thought you said we were staying in Salem."

Bo and Carly go over well-trodden ground. He won't let her leave, she doesn't want to interfere with his family, blah, blah, blah. "Go fix what is wrong with you and Hope," says Carly.

"Hope is what is wrong with me and Hope," says Bo.

Justin fills Hope in on the Carly-Bo situation. Hope gets snippy because Bo hasn't filled her in instead, "The bottom line is Carly is no longer in danger of extradition and that means Bo chose her over me."

Chloe calls Nicole and leaves a message, "I considered you a friend and now I find out you have told horrible lies. Now I find out she is Sami's baby and not Mia's."

In true DOOL fashion, Mia stands there and listens, "What are you talking about?"

EJ grabs Nicole by the lapels and demands she come clean.

Nicole tells him the story about the births, "Something snapped in me. I was still grieving about the loss of our baby when I found out Sami had what I lost. So I went to the convent and heard her praying, and she said she would never let you know the baby was yours. So I set it up for her to give birth at the clinic. It was perfect. I got lucky. The way it all happened it was like it was meant to be. I brought Mia's baby there just as Sami was giving birth and I switched babies."

EJ staggers back and asks her how she could take that risk. Nicole says she knew it would all be worth it in the end because EJ would have his child, the one that Sami was going to keep form him, "Don't you see why I did this? I did this for you."

EJ gives a cold stare, "You are going to pay for what you have done. He takes off his ring and tosses it into the Salem river. The gold melts as it sinks in the toxic sludge. We hear sirens in the background. EJ screams, "Nicole, where is my daughter?"

"Blabber-bawl-wah-wah."

Justin insists Bo is not choosing Carly over her. Hope bashes Bo. Figuratively of course, but that's only because he's not in the room. "I tired to reassure Ciara," says Hope, "But I think she's as scared as I am that my marriage is ending."

Mia badgers Chloe, "Where is my baby Chloe? Where is she?"

Rafe's phone rings. He answers, grunts a couple times and hangs up. He tells Sami one of the guys on the inside has told him something and they have to go.

EJ hangs onto Nicole as she struggles. She breaks away and sobs, "Sydney is with Sami, your precious Samantha. The same one who was never going to let you know about your child. The same one who wants to be with Rafe and not you. That Samantha. Go commiserate with her, but know this... she will never let you love and raise your daughter the way I did."

Somehow, the SPD has tracked Nicole down here instead of at Sami's apartment. Probably Nicole picked up donuts on the way to Sami's place and the cops followed the scent. Anyway, the cops show up as Nicole attempts to run. "Hold it right there," says one of them, "Don't move!"

Justin tells Hope it's OK, "You're not alone. I'm (say it with him) here for you. you have me. You always will."

Carly sits alone in Bo and Hope's living room. She hears a knock at the door, goes over and answers it.

VIVIAN!

"Carly, darling," says Vivian, "Long time no see."

Maggie butts in as Mia rants about Chloe saying the babies were switched, "Chloe, tell her it isn't true, but don't leave out a single detail."

For one of the few times ever, Chloe is silent.

Nicole isn't. Sami and Rafe show up and watch as Nicole stands cuffed. One by one we pan in on the players...

Sami, Rafe and Sydney...

EJ...

Nicole...

Rafe...

Sami & Sydney...

Nicole. Bawling, sobbing, broken Nicole...

Fade.

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


14 Comments:

Anonymous Berg said...

Wow the drama Nicole isn't. Sami and Rafe show up and watch as Nicole stands cuffed. One by one we pan in on the players...

Sami, Rafe and Sydney...

EJ...

Nicole...

Rafe...

Sami & Sydney...

Nicole. Bawling, sobbing, broken Nicole...

Fade.
Even for DOOL this is pushing the drama envelope and my sanity!

3:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Halleluja!!!!Finally.its out, over, kaput!!!

3:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the write up Prevuze. Got to say I am a bit underwhelmed.

4:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now we get to beat the dead horse. LOVED the censored link,you are to much!

5:15 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

Sami and Nicole provide the moisture as the humidity in the room reaches record levels.

Quick - Gatorade for everyone!!

Nicole sobs as Rafe tells her it's over.

Those of us who read Prevuze may have been born at night but it sure wasn’t last night. Since this is DOOL, we know that “over” is a relative term. In the words of that great 20th century philosopher Yogi Berra, “it ain’t over till it’s over”, and I'll bet the ranch that it ain’t going to be over anytime soon.

Ciara isn't sure she believes that, "That's the biggest load of bull I've heard since you told me Santa isn't real."

If Ciara hangs around Salem long enough, she’ll be hearing lots of loads of bull.

"I'm being punished over and over again," sobs Nicole, "It's like watching Groundhog Day, only with this baby switch plot.”

I think it’s only fair that Nicole endure the same trauma as all the viewers.

It's because of you that I am holding my daughter in my arms right now." Sydney makes a note to get back at Rafe it it's the last thing she does.

Sami or Nicole – Nicole or Sami. I don’t know Prevuze. That sounds like a real toss up to me.

Nicole drops the bomb, "Grace isn't the child you had with Sami. Sydney is."

At least Nicole is being a tad bit more direct with EJ than Rafe was with Sami.

Justin fills Hope in on the Carly-Bo situation.

…so much for lawyer/client confidentiality.

There you have it – THE BIG REVEAL part deux. Of course, part trios will be Mia and Chad finding out. I think it’s really heart warming that Sami hasn’t given poor little Mia a single thought through this entire ordeal. Since Sami couldn’t bother contacting EJ either, I guess it’s not surprising. When Sami finally does get around to comforting Mia, the collective bawling ought to bring the Salem River to flood level. At least Sydney is exploring her options. Will it be a convent or the Greyhound station? Compared to living in Salem, both are excellent choices.

5:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Santa isn't real? *sniffle*

That's the worst thing I've read all year....and right before Christmas too!

I was all excited to read Prevuze today, and it delivered.....but I may get up extra early tomorrow! (& hope DOOL doesn't make us wait a day to see the EJ/Sami thing at the pier.) I wanna know how it goes!

5:53 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

I thought Maggie's Front Door picture was funny and then opened the censored link....boy, Howdy! Naughty Prevuze. LOL

...why don't you just use the phone book?"

"I've never been a big fan of the phone book," says Chloe, "I'm waiting for the movie to come out.
"

So the only way the writers could think of to get all the interested parties to the table was to have Chloe racing around town, running her mouth off to everyone?? So totally lame! Running her mouth off is what started all this in the first place. In *cough, hack* reality, why would Chloe think it was her job to go tattle to everyone in town?

I hope the actual episode has a better BIG REVEAL PART DEUX payoff than Prevuze indicates. Otherwise, I'm with a previous commentor - I'm underwhelmed.

Perhaps, when EJ is over the initial shock, he'll be a little more forthcoming about how he REALLY feels about Nicole. LOL

It's dark. It's starting to snow. I have all day meetings. But at least I have Prevuze to keep me warm (and laughing). Thanks.

6:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seems like Cloe is busy she just cant wait to spread the news all around Salem. I'm surprised she don't have a bullhorn to announce it.
i think Maggie and Cloe should be the new Salem news team.

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

This would be a hoot - if Sami can't prove that $50,000 in Nicole's purse is hers they'll put Nicole's possessions away until she gets out of the slammer. That'll teach Sami instead of hiding it in the flour canister to put her money in the bank or at least a safe. HA

So is Vivian going to blackmail Carly or something? And what poor slob had to take the rap for the murder? And most importantly, WHERE IS IVAN??!! How dare someone other than Ivan call her 'Madame'!

I think it sounds like a pretty good episode. Look at it this way, it could've just been Steponme/Nathan/Melanie/Phillip.

LOL over EJ takes off his ring and tosses it into the Salem river. The gold melts as it sinks in the toxic sludge. and "Sydney reminds me of you. She's part of you." Sydney ponders, "I sure hope schizophrenia isn't hereditary."

AND a great censored link!! Thank you for the laughs on a cold, gloomy Monday. (Altho no snow for us yet, Applecheeks...you can keep it wherever you are.)

7:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Still wondering if there's going to be a kidnapping... I mean another kidnapping.

~So Nicole is accused of kidnapping a baby and she's on the most wanted list, never mind all the attempted murderers wandering about town.

but go to your mom and she'll tell you what it is."
Oh how I wish she would shut up.

'Oh, you won't believe this! Go talk to Sami and she'll tell you! It's really good... I can't say! but WOW! Go. To. Sami. *snicker*'

"I considered you a friend...
So? After all the crap she put her through when she was in hiding, what's a little white lie.

I'm (say it with him) here for you. you have me. You always will."
Dun dun DUNNNNN. Ugh, another Patrick/Billie scenario. Why not just bring them back. If Patrick isn't dead, I can't remember.

@Leslie
I think it’s really heart warming that Sami hasn’t given poor little Mia a single thought through this entire ordeal.
I was having similar thoughts. Even a mentioning would have been nice.

7:51 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

It's because of you that I am holding my daughter in my arms right now." Sydney makes a note to get back at Rafe it it's the last thing she does.

Sami or Nicole – Nicole or Sami. I don’t know Prevuze. That sounds like a real toss up to me.


I didn't have a coin to toss, so I tossed my cookies instead.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

So Nicole is accused of kidnapping a baby and she's on the most wanted list, never mind all the attempted murderers wandering about town.

In Salem, attempted murder seems to be something like a gutter ball in bowling. It counts for nothing. Unless, you're Lucas, then you get to go to prison and shack up with Carmine.

Ugh, another Patrick/Billie scenario. Why not just bring them back. If Patrick isn't dead, I can't remember.

Patrick is in prison. In fact, I believe they hauled him off straight from the warehouse where Hope popped Ciara, still thinking he was the father.

Billie, of course is recuperating from her big accident and should survive if Max and Chelsea over there with her don't suck the life out of her.

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww. I can't wait until the Carly snarkiness begins to see what you come up with! Should be funny since She is a murderer and drug thief. I know you will be able to come up with alot of good things!

9:46 AM  
Blogger wolf said...

Love Sydney's thoughts. Maggie's censored door.... priceless!

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs