Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I Didn't Recognize You With Your Clothes On

Stefano pours champagne and toasts marriage and his his beautiful wife. Kate toasts her new family. She, Stefano and EJ swill their drinks. Meanwhile, Nicole is out talking on the phone with Brady. She lectures him for opening his mouth and spilling the beans.

Phillip is in the den going through his desk looking for something. Victor comes in and asks what he's doing. "I'm looking for a memory stick," says Phillip, "It replaces the part of my brain I smeared across the Salem race track."

"Why didn't you make a note of where you put it," asks Victor.

"I did," says Phillip.

"Well," asks Victor, "Where's the note?"

"I put it on the memory stick."


Victor wants to talk about Kate. Phillip nukes, "She's a psychopath and a traitor. She's out of my life and thoughts. Of course, until I find that memory stick, everything is out of my thoughts." He storms out and finds Stephanie, who's new hobby is hanging out in the Kiriakis foyer.

Melanie comes into Maggie's kitchen as Nathan gets off the phone with Lexie. He tells her they have both been reinstated at the hospital. Melanie practically jumps his bones on the spot.

Brady and Nicole arrange to meet at pier 40. EJ comes out and demands to know who Nicole is talking to.

Melanie slowly un-peels herself from Nathan and runs to do a quick pregnancy check. Nathan starts work tonight so he says he doesn't have much time. They figure they won't see much of each other from now on unless they actually go to work. Nathan asks her out as Maggie watches and gives us her most stern look of disapproval.

Stephanie says she's there to check on Phillip after hearing about the Stef'n-Ho union. She's till not sure breaking up with Phillip was a good thing to do.

Stefano and Kate play slap and tickle on the couch.

Nicole tells EJ the call was from Sydney's pediatrician and she's on the way to get medicine for that pesky little rash that just won't go away.

I thought you had plenty of Valtrex on hand," says EJ. He stops her from leaving and says Mary can pick up the prescription. Nicole says the pharmacist can only give her the meds. EJ talks her into going in for a toast first. They hit the rumpus room where Kate and Stefano are rumpusing. Stefano again toasts his new wife and his loyal and devoted family. Kate tells him he's repeating himself, so he toasts Sydney instead. He also toasts Lexie, Theo and Giovanni. Nicole drinks up and runs. Kate tells EJ she thinks Nicole is in quite a rush, "Is she running away from me or you?"

Maggie butts in and gets the good news from Melanie and Nathan. She sends Melanie down to the basement for Halloween decorations. After Melanie goes Maggie tells Nathan, "I overheard you asking Melanie out on a date and that would be a huge mistake."

Prevuze

Nicole and Brady pier up. Brady tells her, "Arianna knows that you had a miscarriage but she doesn't know when." He asks what's up with EJ right now. Nicole tells him EJ is suspicious. Brady sighs, "I don't see any way out of this."

"I do," says Nicole, "I have a plan and you're going to help me pull it off."

Nathan says he's not looking for anything serious. He says he knows Melanie still has feelings for Phillip.

Breaking Up Is Hard To Do plays in the background as Phillip and Stephanie go down a well-trodden path. Victor walks in and showers them with his own special brand of diplomacy, "It seems like I'm the only one who's glad you two broke up." Are you beginning to think Victor maybe wants Phillip to enter the priesthood?

Stefano and EJ drink. EJ asks, "Are you trying to get me drunk so I don't express my outrage and bafflement?" He asks if Stefano ever thinks about Tony. Stefano says he does, every minute of every day. EJ reminds him he's married the mother of the man who killed him.

"Love isn't a choice," says Stefano, "it's a sign of eternity."

"What the hell does that mean," says EJ.

"I have no idea," says Stefano, "but it sounded great, didn't it?"


EJ has had it, "Spare me the iambic pentameter."

William Shakespeare walks into the room, "Do either of you have any Dramamine?"

"No," says EJ, "Why do you ask?"

"I'm getting awfully dizzy spinning in my grave."


EJ says Kate isn't discreet and they can't have her wandering around picking up on things. Stefano insists they will do their business at the office where they are supposed to. EJ tells him he looks pale. Stefano insists he's fine, "I'm not an old man. Why are you treating me like that?" Kate walks in and Stefano asks her to bring him something upstairs to settle his stomach. He leaves Kate and EJ stare.

Nicole tells Brady she told EJ he had a drug relapse. Brady has a fit. Nicole asks, "What was I supposed to do – look for a place to live on trailerparks.com?"

Residents of trailer parks everywhere smack there heads and say, "There goes the neighborhood."

Brady lectures Nicole for not thinking of the impact this might have on his life. Nicole begs him to play along. Brady refuses.

Maggie says she's just trying to protect Nathan. Nate backs off and insists he can compete with Phillip. Maggie says she just doesn't want him to get hurt, "I know about the video Nathan. I forced myself to watch it several times because I think it's important to know what people who live here are up to."

"Phillip used her," says Nathan, "You think I'm going to be her fallback guy."

"I think you deserve better," says Mags, "Don't borrow trouble."

EJ stands in the rumpus room with one of his henchmen, "You know what to do."

"I do," says Hench.

He walks out and passes Kate as she comes in. Kate asks who that was. "An employee," says EJ.

"That doesn't answer my question."

Brady continues to refuse to lie about relapsing, "My grandfather would fire my ass."

"That wouldn't be so bad if the rest of you still had a job," says Nicole, "Besides, it wouldn't be long before he takes you back."

Off behind a corner, Hench points a parabolic microphone at them.

"You would lose your job," says Nicole, "If EJ finds out the truth I will lose my little girl."

Victor hands Phillip the memory stick which he found in another room, "Now you can do your work here at the house." He leaves and Stephanie figures Phillip is back at Titan. Phillip wants a second chance. Stephanie says it would be a 4th chance. The viewers know it would be a 127th chance. Regardless of which chance it is, Stephanie storms out, Phillip pours a drink and we watch Phil swill.

Nathan tells Maggie Phillip does not understand Melanie. Melanie giggles her way back in and is greeted by dead silence, "Why do I feel like you guys are talking about me?"

EJ tells Kate she has a lot to learn, "The first thing is to keep your eyes shut and her mouth closed." Kate wants to know if that's what Nicole does.

Nicole says if Brady won't lie she will tell EJ the truth and lose Sydney. She begs him to make up for his colossal blunder. He says he can never make up for knowing her. Hench continues to parabolize them.

Nathan feels the tension and runs like a scared dog. Melanie thinks Maggie tried to get rid of her to talk behind her back. Maggie admits it and says she cares about Melanie, but is protective of Nathan. Melanie beats herself up over the sex tape but Maggie insists this is just about Melanie's feelings for Phillip, not her hot time in the sleazy motel room, "Let Nathan go. Not just for him, but for you, too."

EJ tells Kate his marriage is none of her business. Stefano calls for his hot toddy. EJ warns, "Whatever it was that he made disappear, I can make reappear. I've been secretly studying under David Copperfield for years."

Brady tells Nicole she should have been honest from the beginning. That ship has sailed. If you don't help me I will lose Sydney and she will be traumatizes for all the Days Of Our Lives. do you want to do that to her?

Even though Brady and Nicole are still in the middle of their conversation, Hench comes back with the tape and plays it for EJ. EJ hears Nicole begging Brady to help, "You knew it was the only chance I had to be pregnant. The one and only time." EJ wrinkles his brow and wonders why Brady would ever want to be pregnant in the first place.

Phillip sits with his laptop as Victor comes back in. He tells Phillip he needs to find a woman who won't want to turn him into something he's not. "My fake body parts do that for me," says Phillip, "But you know what? I know just the woman."

Nathan is back in the kitchen. Melanie says Maggie filled her in on their conversation, "She thinks I will hurt you and in doing so hurt myself. She got through to you."

"It doesn't matter," says Nathan, "I make my own decisions. So what do you say? You wanna go on a date. A date date?"

"Yeah," says Melanie, "I do." He takes her hand.

Brady and Nicole continue to snipe at each other. Brady says he doesn't want Sydney to get hurt. Nicole breaks down, "I never thought I could love someone as much as I do Sydney. And whatshisname that I married." Brady decides he won't lie for Nicole, but he will lie for Sydney. Nicole hugs him and showers him with thanks. Brady wants her to promise to make Sydney happy. "I'll make it my life's work," says Nicole.

"That won't be difficult," says Brady, "After EJ finds out, you'll only have about five minutes left to live anyway." She smooches his cheek and leaves. Brady stands alone and breathes a deep sigh.

EJ listens to the recording of Nicole begging. He listens again to her saying it was the only time she could be pregnant and then flashes back to Nicole telling him they can't be intimate. He has more flashbacks and grits his teeth.

Stephanie meets Nathan at the hospital. She says she's just there to pick up a letter.

Phillip shows up at Maggie's' place. Maggie opens the door and beams, "Oh, I didn't recognize you with your clothes on."

"I deserved that," says Phillip.

Maggie grabs his lapels, slams him against the wall and gets in his face, "Hurt Melanie and you answer to me. Are we clear?"

Brady is at the pub. Melanie walks in giggling. She tells him things are looking up with her and Nathan. Suddenly, she senses something is wrong. Brady don' wanna talk about it. Melanie pries and he says he's doing a favor for a friend, "You'll hear some unsavory things about me very soon."

"That must mean Nicole Walker is involved," says Melanie. She digs for more info.

Brady says, "This isn't for Nicole."

"Of course it is," says Melanie, "You're still in love with her, aren't you?"

EJ looks at the recorder and broods. He sticks it in a drawer as Nicole bustles in all happy-happy. She finds EJ in a BAD mood. "What's wrong," asks Nicole.

"I found out something," says EJ.

"What did you find out?"

EJ growls as he walks out of the room, "You'll know soon enough... When the time is right."

Nicole's deodorant fails her.

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


18 Comments:

Anonymous Berg said...

Well I have to say watching DOOL in Greece in Greek was pretty funny, but coming back to rubber baby bumper about to get busted is even better. Unfortunately, I find Rafe's eyebrows of extreme distraction - even though he was not in this episode I think it's worth mentioning that they look like to huge catepillars have landed on him. Either that, or someone uses a black sharpie to keep them bold and big.

It's almost the month of Halloween - what will you dress up as this year?

3:55 AM  
Anonymous Victor said...

watching DOOL in Greece in Greek was pretty funny

It's all Greek to me.

4:31 AM  
Anonymous Daniel said...

It's almost the month of Halloween - what will you dress up as this year?

I'm hoping Chloe dresses up as a Mouseketeer.

5:08 AM  
Anonymous Kate, Chloe and Nicole said...

It's almost the month of Halloween - what will you dress up as this year?

The three of us are going out together and we'll dress up as Santa Claus - Ho, Ho, Ho.

5:12 AM  
Anonymous Lucas Roberts said...

I am going as a bottle of Vodka.

5:30 AM  
Anonymous EJ DiMera said...

I am going as the Tin Man but instead of a heart, I need a brain.

5:30 AM  
Anonymous Phillip said...

It's almost the month of Halloween - what will you dress up as this year?

I'm exposing all my fake body parts and going as an erector set.

5:33 AM  
Anonymous Mickey said...

I'm going as the invisible man.

5:38 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

She, Stefano and EJ swill their drinks. Meanwhile, Nicole is out talking on the phone with Brady.

After grilling her about the call she got from Brady, I would think that EJ would be a little more vigilant about Nicole’s use of the telephone. Making nice to Kate hardly seems like it should be high on EJ’s priority list.

He storms out and finds Stephanie, who's new hobby is hanging out in the Kiriakis foyer.

…so that’s where she’s been hiding the last several weeks. I was hoping that Meredith had snagged her and was walling her up with the Rafester.

Stefano and Kate play slap and tickle on the couch.

Prevuze, you’re embellishing aren’t you? Even reading those words is nausea inducing.

Nicole says the pharmacist can only give her the meds.

The only reason that Nicole is such a good liar is that EJ keeps buying what she’s selling. Geez.

EJ has had it, "Spare me the iambic pentameter."

William Shakespeare walks into the room, "Do either of you have any Dramamine?"

"No," says EJ, "Why do you ask?"

"I'm getting awfully dizzy spinning in my grave."

Thank goodness my water bottle is at the far end of my desk. I have saved my keyboard from the damages of yet another early morning shower. With his visits to Salem, Willie S. has got to be doing some big time literary slumming.

EJ tells him he looks pale.

Perhaps too many cocktails are going to put Stefano in another diabetic coma.

"I think you deserve better," says Mags, "Don't borrow trouble."

Huh? If Maggie thinks that Melanie is such a skank, why hasn’t she kicked her out?

Nicole's deodorant fails her.

I guess that’s better than loosing her bowels. How can Brady still be in love with a woman who has no problem throwing him under the bus to save her scrawny butt? How can the same woman continue to snow EJ with her ridiculous lies? On top of that, both EJ and Brady know that Nicole tried to kill Victor. All this silliness is proudly presented to us by the entire creative team of DOOL. Yikes!

I’m glad to see that almost the entire cast of characters read and comment on Prevuze!!! Happy h@@p day everyone!!!

5:42 AM  
Anonymous Shawn and Belle said...

We're going to skip Halloween this year and see if we can finally find our way out of Salem Harbor.

6:05 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

I'm going as a satellite repair person. I've finally found out it's the fastest way on earth to get rich.

6:36 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

It's almost the month of Halloween - what will you dress up as this year?

The entire town of Salem should dress up as a question mark and maybe they'll get a clue.

Maggie grabs his lapels, slams him against the wall and gets in his face, "Hurt Melanie and you answer to me. Are we clear?" I bet that has an ex-Marine quaking in his boots!

He walks out and passes Kate as she comes in. Kate asks who that was. "An employee," says EJ. "That doesn't answer my question." Wow! It must be something in that mansion where you're only there for two minutes and start grilling people about what they're doing, who they're talking to and where they've been. EJ's getting some of his own right back at him. HA

And the henchman leaving before they've finished the conversation. This was expected since he's a former cop who learned the ropes from the Salem PD.

Great pictures today and loved the visit by Shakespeare. Thanks!! :D

7:51 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Late to the party, but what a party! Great Prevuze, snarky comments, hilarious pictures (Motormouths Anonymous) and DOOL characters stealing all my ideas for a Halloween costume.

Nathan asks her out as Maggie watches and gives us her most stern look of disapproval.

Not a week ago, Maggie was giving Melanie the go-ahead to pursue Nathan. She all but told Mel the two of them could move into the same room!

"Love isn't a choice," says Stefano, "it's a sign of eternity."

"What the hell does that mean," says EJ
.

OMG, sounds like something a moony teenager would come up with in her diary.

"...keep your eyes shut and her mouth closed." Kate wants to know if that's what Nicole does.

Great censored link opportunity, but of course I'D never bring anything like that up.

Another LOL Prevuism:
EJ wrinkles his brow and wonders why Brady would ever want to be pregnant in the first place.

It's almost the month of Halloween - what will you dress up as this year?

Sami, saving money, will dip into her warehouse of bridal gowns and pretend to be something totally out of character - a happy bride.

Thanks from the bottom of my evil little heart, Prevuze!

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Stephanie said...

what will you dress up as this year?

What else - a doormat.

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Nicole said...

I'm going as a basketball player using the fake baby bump as the ball.

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Marlena said...

I'm going as the Salem Stalk....oh, wait. Been there done that.

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Arianne Hernandez said...

I'm going as Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald Crane WWinthrop.

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Samanther Brady said...

I'm going to be the North and the South Pole.

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs