Monday, June 22, 2009

Despite The Rumors, I Am Human

We're back at the program taping in Maggie's kitchen. The director explains what they have to do, "Take an hors o'dourve from the tray and eat it."

"That's way over my head," says Chloe. The director tries to 'splain it to her, gets impatient and yells...

"ACTION!"

Kate flashes back to preparing the witch's brew and thinks, "This is the beginning of the end, Chloe."

Nicole kneels at Grace's grave and prays, "I would do anything for you Grace." Rafe finds her and asks what she is doing there.

Sami delivers Johnny to the DiMera mansion. EJ scoops him up and turns to Sami who is still standing outside, "Samantha, don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out."

Sami snorts, "I'm not leaving until we get a few things straight."

Nicole says she's just paying her respects. Rafe suspects it's more than that. He wonders why she is so shook, "You had no real connection with grace."

"I had more of a connection than you realize."

Now that EJ has Johnny the first thing he does is to pawn him off on Harold. Oh, we love our kids on this show. Johnny leaves and Sami gives EJ a tongue lashing that would kill a horse, "You are not gonna get away with this. You are a sociopath not fit to be a parent."

EJ counters with the nasty, evil thing Sami has done to him. She predicts the courts will rule in her favor and then it will be her who gets to decide when he sees Johnny.

Stephanie is out on the Kiriakis terrace talking on the phone with Abby, "It's so nice to hear from you and I Hope you and your family will be able to make it back for my wedding."

Can you say, "Snowball's chance in hell?"

Stephanie hangs up and starts to go for her pills as Henderson walks up with a letter. Stephanie hides the pills and sees the letter is from Kayla. Phillip comes in. Stephanie tells him how much she misses her parents and how rough it was on her when it was L'il Joe's birthday a few weeks ago. So it seems Patch and Kayla have run off to Bora Bora to run a clinic there. Stephanie has elected to stay in Salem, meaning they have something in common, since we are well aware that Salem is Bore-a Bore-a. Phillip thinks maybe they can help with the cause.

Back in Maggie's kitchen Chloe attempts to handle the nearly impossible task of handing Daniel a tray. As she does her mind (I use the term loosely) wanders into another fleshback. Predictable, the tray goes flying. Chloe the klutz apologizes.

The director turns to Kate, "Your daughter-in-law... Martha Stewart she ain't."

Today marks a Prevuze milestone. It's the first time we've had Martha Stewart in a picture and the joke wasn't about her. Congrats, Martha!

Lucas comes back in as they clean up the mess. Chloe tells Kate she isn't cut out for the job.

Not to worry. Chris sashays in with a new tray,
"Solution man strikes again. I found these in Maggie's fridge!"

"They won't work," says Kate.

Nicole says, "Grace was my daughter's sister. Grace will always have a place in my heart." Rafe gets it but suggests Nicole focus on Sydney. Nicole says she feels sorry for both Grace and Sami.

EJ lowers the boom on Sami, "You are irresponsible and duplicitous! And that's just two of your personalities. And then you shack up with your bodyguard!"

Sami says, "If Rafe wants to be Johnny's father then he can be that, too."

EJ says, "I'll kill him before that happens."

Phillip comes back onto the terrace. He announces that his gopher's medical team is sending aid to Patch and Kayla. Stephanie squeals, "How am I gonna repay you."

"I can think of a way."

Sami and EJ toss nasty names back and forth. EJ insists Rafe will never raise his son.

Nicole says, "Despite the rumors, I am human. Sami and I have an understanding. I don't think we'll ever be friends, but life is too short to be petty and vindictive. No parent should ever have to bury a child. And this thing with Johnny, Poor Sami. She must be in hell."

Sami vows never to be cut out of her son's life. EJ insists what she has done is criminal. EJ tells her she doesn't have a say in their son's life any more.

Kate goes into damage control mode. She sends Lucas off to help the troops regroup. With everyone gone, Kate pulls out her vile vial.

Daniel undresses and Chris brings his new shirt. Back out in the hall Chris meets Chloe as she approaches,
"You make THE on-screen couple... Like Brad and Angelina. You two are just oozing chemistry."

Something's oozing, that's for sure.

Chloe goes into Daniel's dressing room and apologizes, "I don't know what got into me."

Do you really need a censored link for that one?

Arianna just happens to walk up and finds Rafe and Nicole. I swear, that woman spends more time strolling through cemeteries than a disoriented zombie. Nicole leaves and Arianna asks what that was all about. "I don't exactly know," says Rafe.

EJ and Sami add threats to the name-calling. Sami reminds him when she got out of the witless protection program, EJ told her Johnny wouldn't go to sleep without kissing her picture and she also reminds him how kind he was to her, "I know you are capable of compassion. Can't you find a way to understand I wasn't doing it to hurt you. I was doing it to protect Grace."

"What you did was unforgivable," says EJ, "Any feelings I may have had for you are gone forever."

Out in the audience, the Lumis cheer as the Ejamis pass out the cyanide laced kool-aid.

"All I want to do," says EJ, "is to protect my family."

"What," asks Sami, "You mean RIPPING YOUR SON FROM HIS MOTHER'S ARMS?"

"Technically," says EJ, "from his babysitter's arms."

Phillip moves in on Stephanie and gets his payback. He can't wait until the balloon payment comes due. He suggests they go to see Patch, Kayla and L'il Joe. Stephanie is thrilled.

Up in Barrow, Alaska, the one remaining Patch and Kayla fan still watching the show let's out a cheer and begins repairing the moth holes in her "STEVE AND KAYLA FOREVER" banner.

Phillip goes to call the guy at the state department to make sure they are cleared to travel to Bora Bora. On his way out, he says, "After the DiMera thing, maybe we can use our money for good."

Rafe rambles about Grace, "When I would go to the convent she always knew I would (say it with him) be there for her and protect her, but now I can (say it with him) be there for Sami and I will. The best way to honor Grace's memory is to help Sami."

More threats and name calling at the DiMera mansion. Sami wants to know what EJ will do when Johnny calls out for her. She tells him he will never be able to make her a distant memory with Johnny. Harold brings Johnny back and EJ tells him to say goodbye to his mommy so he can get rid of him again. Johnny says a quick goodbye to Sami as he and Harold ride off into the sunset. God they love that kid.

Sami vows to fight and stomps off. Nicole comes in. In the distance...

SLAM!

"I guess that didn't go so well," says Nicole.

"No," says EJ, "it went exactly as I thought it would."

Daniel tells Chloe it's obvious what happened, "You were nervous about us. You don't think we can be together without something happening do you?"

"Yes we can," says Chloe, "On this show, nothing ever happens no matter who is in the scene."

Prevuze

Kate pumps poison into her new tray of whores o'dourves, "It's showtime!"

A gal stands up in the audience, "OK, we can all leave. She said a show is coming on, so DOOL must be over."

EJ tells Nicole about his little spat with Sami. Nicole thinks it's cruel never to let Johnny see his mother again. Once more, EJ blows his stack. Nicole asks him to forgive Sami, "If not for yourself, then for Johnny." She walks off.

EJ pounds down a drink, "Forgiveness is for wimps."

Phillip comes back and tells Stephanie they can't go to Bora Bora, but he'll try to pull some strings.

Suddenly, screamin' Sami storms onto the terrace and asks for Phillip's help, "I want to destroy EJ DiMera once and for all."

Daniel tells Chloe he doesn't want to be there either, but reminds her there is a pile o' money involved. It honors Rebbecca and since Chloe is a cancer survivor, he figures they have come full circle, "Maybe this is fate."

Chris finds Kate admiring her poisoned plate,
"Ooooo! Fantastic! I love the way you made them shine."

"I don't know what you are talking about," says Kate, "I have to leave, so please watch them and make sure no one touches them."

Chris holds the plate up admiringly,
"I will guard them with my life. Are you ready for your closeup you little devils?"

Nicole says, "Johnny senses something is going on. He doesn't understand why his penguin is here. Do you really want to do this to your son?"

Sami begs. Phillip tries to calm the waters. Sami tells them EJ took Johnny from her. They can't believe any judge would take Johnny from her but Sami convinces them, "I can't live without my little boy."

"So," thinks Phillip, "If we can figure out a way to keep her little boy from her..."

Rafe wanders in the cemetery and kneels at the grave of the mysterious...

EMILY HUDSON!

He brushes the leaves off the tombstone, "I'm so sorry."

More leaf brushing reveals additional details:

EMILY HUDSON
Born September 15, 1978
Died March 28, 2007

Hey, at least she didn't have to suffer through the trauma of hitting the big 3-0.

Lucas comes in and Chris says he has to go. He leaves Lucas to guard the food.

Chloe helps Daniel put his shirt back on. Daniel says he didn't mean the remark about fate. He says he respects her fighting for her marriage. Chloe starts to leave. "Hang on," says Daniel, "Your zipper." He goes in back of her and zips it up. Chloe flashes back to another the zipper moment at her wedding where eventually, the zipper went the other direction. Kate watches through a cracked door.

Lucas gets impatient, "Come on, Mom, we're burning daylight here. I'm starving." He goes to raid the fridge, but like Mother Hubbard, finds nothing. He eyes the poisoned plate, "Well, after all, I am the producer. They won't miss just one." He picks the deadly deviled egg off the plate and contemplates it.

Nicole wonders how EJ will explain to Johnny that he never gets to see his mom again. EJ stands his ground, "It's none of your business."

"I live here, too," says Nicole, "How is this none of my business?" EJ leaves as Nicole shouts, "Don't underestimate Sami Brady."

Phillip is reluctant to help. Sami reminds them EJ was behind Stephanie's morgueification, "I lost my daughter. Please don't let me lose another child."

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


17 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Like we didn't already know that the poisoned plate wouldn't be taste tested by an "unintended" victim. Lucas can really disown Kate now. But alas, I'm sure Kate will come running and knock the offending deviled egg out of Lucas's hand before he eats it. Damned the luck.

Phillip and Sami against EJ and Nicole. Hmmmm. Think Nicole's going to crack any time soon?

Perhaps all of Sami's children would be better off on the tropical island Tony lived on for a couple of decades. He seemed to enjoy it.

5:03 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

"It's so nice to hear from you and I Hope you and your family will be able to make it back for my wedding."

Can you say, "Snowball's chance in hell?"

It will be a cold day in hell before DOOL can fool Prevuze! This engagement is so doomed.

So it seems Patch and Kayla have run off to Bora Bora to run a clinic there. Stephanie has elected to stay in Salem, meaning they have something in common, since we are well aware that Salem is Bore-a Bore-a.

Too funny!!!!!! A public service warning to the uninitiated and to those who are forgetful – while reading Prevuze, keep all beverages and snacks away from your monitor and keyboard. On the other hand if you have stock in Dell and/or Hewlett Packard, spew away! My apologizes to Steve Jobs – I forgot Apple!

“And then you shack up with your bodyguard!"

At least the Sami/Rafe bedroom does not include elevator décor. However, the central theme is post witless protection program highlighted by Lego furniture and Barney posters. Of course, the piece de résistance is a table top that is a mosaic Scrabble board.

"You make THE on-screen couple... Like Brad and Angelina. You two are just oozing chemistry."

Something's oozing, that's for sure.

If Kate gets her way, it will be better living – or would that be dying - through chemistry.

Chloe goes into Daniel's dressing room and apologizes, "I don't know what got into me."

Do you really need a censored link for that one?

No, but they are so much fun!!!

Kate pumps poison into her new tray of whores o'dourves, "It's showtime!"

If Kate is so eager to off Chloe, why is she trying to poison her during the television show? Will Chloe die instantly? That should make great television. I’m not sure how that will affect the ratings but think of the replays on YouTube. In one fell swoop, Kate would kill Chloe and torpedo “Hearth and Home”. Somehow, I think Martha would handle this differently.

Sami reminds them EJ was behind Stephanie's morgueification.

Morgueification – another excellent word for the Prevuze lexicon!

Brendamouse – I agree. Nicole is going to end up crazier than a loon. Fun time ahead!

6:05 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Perhaps all of Sami's children would be better off on the tropical island Tony lived on for a couple of decades. He seemed to enjoy it.

And just think of the education Will and eventually Johnny could get from LiLi and LaLa. I was never convinced Tony was all that unhappy on the island.

6:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can anyone clear up this disturbing obsession Kate has with Lucas's marriages or women? I can't remember her being quite this fixated on any of her other children's choices. I know she wanted Cari for Austin and Bo for Billy, but at least she seemed to have a tangible goal in all of that meddling.Perhaps she wants a drinking buddy.


Kate still looks like she fellated a beehive, by the way.

Sami snorts, "I'm not leaving until we get a few inches straight."

FIXED

6:32 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

My apologizes to Steve Jobs – I forgot Apple!

Decisions... decisions... which one of the myriad of Steve Jobs liver transplant jokes do I come back with...

6:37 AM  
Anonymous Berg said...

I can't decide who is dumb or dumber - Kate or Lucas. This plot is bore-a bore-a for sure.

I also have to agree EJ is the pot calling the Kettle black. All the kids on this show are going to end up on the Dr. Drew rehab show or Maurey.

I am hoping Rafe killed Emily - maybe that will finally make him interesting. And why is Arianna always lurking in the cemetary?

Wait until EJ finds out about Nicole...she is going to go behind his back and let Sami see Johnny (could it be more obvious?)and he is going to find out.

Oh and yes I understand words are not sarcasim (insert rolling my eyes here) I think it is pretty safe to assume my entire posts are said in a sarcastic voice in fact, and I am going out on a limb here, most of the posts are.

6:43 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Loved the 'Separated By Whores D'Ouerves' picture. If my swiss-cheesed memory serves me correctly, don't they leave today's show (Friday's Prevuze) with Chloe just about to pop a tasty appetizer into her mouth? But now she's handing the tray to Dr. D? What's up with that?

I swear, that woman spends more time strolling through cemeteries than a disoriented zombie.

Just what I wanted to do first thing Monday morning – clean up my keyboard. I know I desperately need my caffeine in the AM, but when will I learn? I hereby say "ditto" to Leslie's public service announcement.

I must ask you could EMILY HUDSON! be related somehow to CHAD!, or is the identical font size JUST a coincidence? I think not...or, maybe I just haven't had enough of that caffeine this morning.

Thanks, Prevuze. The riddle of Payla is solved, the prospects of a great EJami blow-out await, and I got some great laughs this morning.

6:44 AM  
Blogger cfish said...

Prevuze said,
"Up in Barrow, Alaska, the one remaining Patch and Kayla fan still watching the show let's out a cheer and begins repairing the moth holes in her "STEVE AND KAYLA FOREVER" banner."

Well, there must be two of us, because I don't live in Barrow, Alaska. I have to get myself one of those banners, though.

So Steve & Kayla get shipped out of town, again without so much as a goodbye. It was bad enough when TPTB kicked them off the air without a "goodbye episode", giving us the explanation that they were still in Salem, just not on screen. But this is unconscionable. A pretty shoddy way to treat one of the great supercouples, not only in DOOL history, but in Soapdom.

I have to admit, I have watched maybe a half dozen actual episodes since they were "dismissed", relying on Prevuze to keep me up to date. Now I think the only time I'll actually watch is if they bring Steve & Kayla back for a guest or cameo shot. Prevuze is much more entertaining anyway!

Viva Prevuze!

6:55 AM  
Blogger cfish said...

Berg said,
"And why is Arianna always lurking in the cemetary?"

Hmmmm...Anybody ever actually seen Arianna in the daylight???

7:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe all outdoor scenes must be shot at the lone park bench, the docks or the cemetery.

I surely don't know why lightning hasn't struck the Salem Church yet.
More double dealing and shenanigans have happened in that church than at the Cheating Heart.

7:13 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

"Do you really need a censored link for that one?" Nope, and I laughed just like there'd been one!

And even more at Arianna the disoriented zombie. Either she's that or she's stalking Rafe and Brady. HAHAHAHA

To repeat Applecheek's and my comments from Friday, why haven't the brains (I'm speaking of Lucas, Daniel and Chloe so I use the term loosely) questioned what this whole scene has to do with Dr. Gropefeel's medical segment? And with all due apologies to those LUMIs out there, I couldn't help but think if only! when Lucas eyeballed the whore o'douvres.

What a wonderful way to start a dreaded Monday. Great pictures an Prevuisms today. Thanks! :D

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

And with all due apologies to those LUMIs out there, I couldn't help but think if only! when Lucas eyeballed the whore o'douvres.

Bulldog - At least it would give Lucas a purpose. The character has been relegated to prop status again. Lucas orbited around Sami and now he's doing the same with Chloe. If the DOOL writing team wasn't going to do something meaningful with the character, they should have just left him cooling his heals in jail.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Not that I would mind if Lucas ate the food, but I really
want this scheme to work.

And then you shack up with your bodyguard!"
The man had sex in a broken elevator.

EJ insists what she has done is criminal.
LOLOL! Seriously?!?

"Any feelings I may have had for you are gone forever."
Translation - "Any feelings I may have for you are gone... until Nicole disappoints me."

~I want to see a Sami & Philip scheme now, screw this truce. Screw Stephanie too.

~Given that this is Dool I will assume Emily Hudson is either a DiMera or Brady and/or was spirited away by the DiMeras. Far reaching, but I still believe the DiMera's have Zach. lol

My word verification was Prons.. yeah, sorry.

8:22 AM  
Blogger cfish said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:51 AM  
Blogger cfish said...

Klaus --

Makes more sense for the Kiriakis' to have Zack. After Dope proved what careless parents they were by allowing him to be run over in the street, Victor probably grabbed him and stashed him somewhere to "protect" him from them (after all, Victor is Zack's grandfather). He'll probably show up in a couple of years as the new head of the ISA...


HAHAHA, my word verification is "herse" !!!!

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please Prevuze, tell us what they really said about Payla's location, since it's not really Bora Bora. What did they really say?

5:28 PM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Please Prevuze, tell us what they really said about Payla's location, since it's not really Bora Bora. What did they really say?

They said they're in a "third world country."

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs