Friday, May 23, 2008

The She-Piranha

Roman tells John the drugs were in his containers. John says if Phillip wants war he's got it. Roman says, "We found a half million dollars worth of street-ready cocaine."

"Only a half-million," asks John, "How stupid would I have to be to do that with the tight security down there?" Roman says he has to go with the evidence. John insists Phillip is behind this. Marlena stands up for Phillip. John and Roman get a little nasty but settle down. Marlena wants a promise that John had nothing to do with the drugs.

Phillip and EJ sit at separate tables in the otherwise empty pub. EJ asks if Phillip isn't a little curious about what is happening down at the docks, "I notice you didn't go running down to see the ruckus like everyone else did."

"Everyone else has two legs," says Phillip.

The Salem drama queen herself busts in and announces, "They just found a huge shipment of drugs on the docks, and a lot of people are saying there was some kind of shootout."

Phillip asks, "Other than one with guns and bullets, what kind is there?"

Stephanie follows Chloe inside and gasps, "Max!"

Sami and Lucas suck face. Lucas tells her that's what he was dreaming about when he was in prison. He says he loves Sami and hasn't changed, "You're the one who's confused right now."

Sami whines, "You are the one who left me. You said you didn't want to see me. I didn't know what to think." They go back to bickering about the shooting. Lucas asks if Sami loves EJ. Sami huffs.

"What are we, just one big unhappy family now," asks Lucas.

Stephanie rushes out to see if Max is OK. She meets him outside and tells him there was a big gunfight at the docks.

"There was no gunfight," says Max, "It's just a drug check." Hugs. Nicole walks past them and pretends to hurl. She goes into the pub and interrupts the men. She also interrupts EJ and Phillip. Nicole is sooooo happy Pookie is back, Seeing the pub is empty she decides to celebrate by ordering a round of drinks for everyone in the place.

"Just how are you going to pay for that with no money," asks Phillip.

"You're right," says Nicole, "You buy instead. I'll have a dirty martini." She turns to EJ, and lowers her voice, "Make... that... a... dirty, dirty, dirty martini."

Sami and Lucas keep it up. Lucas accuses her of wanting EJ to help her with the kids. There's a mortal sin. Sami calms down and tells him it wasn't her choice. She tells him how good EJ was with the kids, "He was there for me when you weren't. Allie shouldn't have to suffer because of the insane acts of her father. The three of us have to make this work for the kids. So what are your plans? Are you going to try to take Allie from me, or are you going to come back into our lives so we can start over?"

Marlena asks if John had anything to do with the drug situation at the docks. John says he's going down there. Roman tells him he can't. John wants Marlena to pick a side, "I'm not dealing drugs. I'm planning to keep them for myself. I will prove that to Salem's finest."

Roman says, "No, John, you're not gonna do that."

Max tells Stephanie he was nowhere near the drug bust. He stops a cop and asks about the situation. The cop tells Max he can't say anything about it and walks on. Max tells Stephanie he was supposed to work there today, "But I'd rather make... I mean spend time with you." Hugs.

Chloe and Nicole toss insults at each other. Nicole thinks this hits close to home since Chloe turned Brady into an addict. Chloe scoffs and walks off. Nicole keeps it up, "Brady kicked you to the curb and now you're hitting on Phillip."

Chloe turns, "You little bitch."

Lucas wants to start over but says it will be hard to erase the memory of Sami and EJ romping, "This isn't a little mistake, Sami. It's not like you put my socks in the wrong drawer. I never told you to have sex with EJ. In fact, I never told you to have sex with him the first time."

Sami gasps, "Wha..."

"You're resourceful," growls Lucas, "You could have prevented that." A referee steps in and penalizes Lucas fifteen yards for unsportsmanlike conduct.

Sami is in total shock. She staggers over to the door and opens it, "Just go." Lucas leaves. Sami bawls.

Later, Sami lies in bad, twirls her rings and pouts. Lucas comes back in to apologize. "Get out," snarls Sami.

"I was just trying to hurt you," says Lucas.

"Mission accomplished."

Lucas grovels. He says there was no way he was prepared for this situation when he got out of prison. Sami asks, "What if I had been with someone else?"

"It still would hurt," says Lucas, "It hurts more that it's EJ."

Sami whines, "Lucas, when we kissed you had to feel how much I love you and how much I missed you. It tortured me for you to be away."

A gal in the audience yells, "It didn't torture us!"

Lucas says, "I need you to be honest with me. Don't lie to me because I can tell. Do you have feelings for EJ?"

Sami stammers, "Yes... Yeah, I do."

Phillip tells the girls to play nice. Chloe asks, "Nicole, why are you here?"

Nicole says, "Now that you showed up... to get drunk." She walks behind the bar and pours herself a drink. Max and Stephanie come in. Max says, "Just leave the money on the bar, Nicole." He decides he'll go down to the docks and check things out, but first asks Phillip to talk alone.

Max tells Phillip he isn't making accusations but reminds him of his feud with John. Because of that, he wonders if Phillip had anything to do with the drugs. Phillip reminds Max he started the conversation by saying he wasn't making accusations. He tells Max to watch himself and says he had nothing to do with this.

Commissioner Abe walks up to them, "Maybe... Maybe not. I have a few questions for you, Phillip."

John tells Roman to get out of his way. Roman threatens, "One more step and I will arrest you. It's a felony to walk through your own house in Salem." Marlena steps between them, "I'm ready to tell you which side I am on, John," John can't wait to hear. Marlena says if the Kiriakis family has planted the drugs she is on his side. John walks past Roman. Roman grabs. John whirls, twirls, "HI YA-HA." He nails him with a Karate blow right in the chops.

The mass of flesh that used to be Roman lies on the floor bleeding, "Big mistake, John."

Marlena walks off to get something. John orders Roman out. Roman manages to get back on his feet and arrests John.

Sami tells Lucas, "You were right. I'm not the type of person who has sex unless I have feelings about the person... or unless the day ends in 'y.'"

Lucas says it's clear she has moved on. Sami insists EJ has changed and she sees the good in him, "You and I have forgiven each other so many times I owe it to myself to forgive EJ."

"So you want my blessing," says Lucas, "He's a manipulative son of Stefano."

"You shot him and he's forgiven you," says Sami. Sami's phone rings. She gets the message, turns and tells Lucas she now has proof EJ has changed, "That was Mickey calling to confirm you never would have been freed without EJ's help. God knows, Mickey couldn't have done it on his own He wanted to make sure I knew. EJ made a statement saying he held no animosity toward you."

"That's clever," says Lucas, "Don't you get it? He was doing it for you so he could seduce you even more."

"He didn't seduce me," says Sami "I wanted him."

Abe takes Phillip off to talk. "That doesn't look good," says Chloe.

"Keep your opinions to yourself," says Nicole.

"Don't push me," says Chloe.

"I wouldn't do that," says Nicole, "Unless there was a flight of stairs behind you." As the audience chants for an all-out catfight, EJ decides it would be best if Nicole went home. "Not and leave you with this the she-piranha," says Nicole.

Phillip insists the Kiriakis business is legitimate. Abe thinks Phillip set this up. Phillip denies it.

Stephanie asks why Abe would be questioning Phillip. Max says Phillip is a major player down at the docks. "That means they will question John, too," says Stephanie.

Roman arrests. John threatens, "NO CUFFS. YOU'RE NOT PUTTING CUFFS ON ME!" John flashes back to being cuffed to Stefano's chair.

Max tells Stephanie he has to work. He and Stephanie smooch.

EJ pushes Nicole toward the door. Nicole says, "Elvis, I didn't know you liked it rough." EJ tells her to cut it out if she wants a legitimate divorce case with Victor. She asks him to come home with her.

Abe says he doesn't believe Phillip. He gets a call talks, hangs up and tells Phillip he looks worried.

Sami says she needs Lucas to understand. Lucas understands all right, "I know. He was so sweet and adoring and you had to jump his bones. I catch you in bed and I'm the jerk all of a sudden."

"No," says Sami, "Not all of a sudden. You've always been a jerk. You said you didn't want to see me. That was a bottom for me. But EJ was there. He was compassionate. He was my rock." Lucas don' wanna hear it.

"I'm just saying that," says Sami, "so you can see I didn't just jump into bed with him."

Lucas decides to pick up his toys and go home, "I'm outta here."

Sami begs him to stay. She says she has feelings for EJ but they will go away if she and Lucas start over, "You are the love of my life. I am begging you for a chance to prove it to you."

John insists no one is going to put him in lockdown. Marlena gets a hypo out of her bag while John and Roman argue.

Sami says she wants a second chance. Technically with these bipolar bozos, it would be a gazillionth chance, but who's counting? "Every time I hold your hand my heart melts," says Sami, "I want us to be together." Lucas says he would believe her but she just said she felt the same way about EJ. He says EJ isn't the only one who has changed, "You've changed, too. You are acting like a complete fool."

"I thought you said I had changed," says Sami. Lucas doesn't think they can start over. He walks out. Sami erupts into a fountain of tears.

Nicole caresses EJ and asks him to go home with her. EJ refuses.

Abe tells Phillip not to leave town. Phillip says he has no intention to do that. Abe leaves.

Max hopes Phillip wasn't involved. He tells Stephanie the drugs were found on John's ships.

Roman tells John to calm down so they can talk. Marlena sneaks up to John and jabs the syringe into his arm.

John is shocked, "What did you do? I trusted you." John drops to the floor. Marlena stoops beside him, "I had to. They would have hurt you."

Previews
========

You can watch the previews later today on our PREVUZE II website.

22 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The censored picture today is the funniest thing that I've seen in ages! It's a must see!

4:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The Salem drama queen herself busts in and announces"

Uh, excuse me, but WHICH drama queen are we talking about? There are so many! hahahahahaha

Sorry, but Lucas is just an a$$. I used to like him, was a Lumi fan, but no more. He's a controlling tittie baby who wants everything his way. I'm not saying he doesn't have a right to be upset finding Sami with EJ, but he refused to see her for how long? Told her to move on apparently a day or two before he showed up (no faster than time moves on DOOL, she could have gotten the e-mail an hour prior to him coming to the door). And then he expected her to come running into his arms after he pushed her away time and time again. Get over yourself, Lucas.

Oh, and like a court would let an attempted murderer have custody of Allie, especially with all the money Jawn has available that we all know he would use to help Sami. And Sami, you go girl. Finally, you're being honest even though you know it won't make someone happy (specifically the whiny, self-absorbed little boy you claimed as your soul mate).

Don't push me," says Chloe.

"I wouldn't do that," says Nicole, "Unless there was a flight of stairs behind you."

I SERIOUSLY LOVE NICOLE!! She's such a "refreshing" characater. It's nice to get a good laugh out of the SOAP. It just makes Prevuze even better.

"No," says Sami, "Not all of a sudden. You've always been a jerk.

That's hitting the nail on the head!

"Lucas don't wanna hear it."

Who cares? We can't always get our way.

As for the whole Roman/John thing, Roman needs to get over himself for that too. He didn't come there to question John. He never read him rights or anything. As far as the law in THIS state is concerned, once John told him to leave, he had no legal right to be there. An arrest for getting your jaw popped in someone else's house after that person has told you to leave would be tossed out of court before it ever made it to the door. Get out my barf bag. Roman could leave the show and I wouldn't miss him once iota.

5:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary Kay, you are far more evil than I could ever hope to be.

5:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EJ asks if Phillip isn't a little curious about what is happening down at the docks, "I notice you didn't go running down to see the ruckus like everyone else did."

"Everyone else has two legs," says Phillip.


Naughty, naughty Prevuze!!!

"What are we, just one big unhappy family now," asks Lucas.

Now? Whenever were they a big happy family?

“It tortured me for you to be away."

A gal in the audience yells, "It didn't torture us!"


Prevuze, you’ve got that wrong. It was a Mormon Tabernacle Choir of gals yelling that statement. In fact, it was probably several dozens of choirs.

"He didn't seduce me," says Sami "I wanted him."

Sami just told Lucas that she wants to make a life with him. Being the lying, conniving person that she is, why would she even admit to wanting EJ? Is it too late to cue “Torn Between Two Lovers”? Actually, that should be the background music for the hour glass.

“I catch you in bed and I'm the jerk all of a sudden."

"No," says Sami, "Not all of a sudden. You've always been a jerk.”


You’ve got that darned straight Prevuze. Oh, the angst!! When he returned, I was really hoping to be able to like Lucas but no…he’s still the noisy bully he was before he left for the slammer. By the way, where is Kate? You would think she would be high tailing it to the mansion to see her son. Oh my, what fun when she finds out about Sami and EJ’s tryst!

6:04 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

I'm still laughing over Ciara's 2nd birthday picture and Doc giving Jawn "one for the road". As usual ALL the pictures were great.

And, the censored link really WAS censor-worthy. Two days in a row. I'm getting spoiled.

One of my favorite Prevuism from today:
"That was Mickey calling to confirm you never would have been freed without EJ's help. God knows, Mickey couldn't have done it on his own. LOLOLOL

It's Friday! It's a holiday weekend ahead! And the DOOL feed obviously didn't give Prevuze too much of a fit today!!

Be safe out there this weekend my fellow Prevuzites.

6:40 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

And the DOOL feed obviously didn't give Prevuze too much of a fit today!!

Except for the fact that I had to watch it.

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a EJami fan, I am glad to see that storyline moving on, but that censored link is absolutely hilarious. Yesterday and today's censored links have still got me chuckling. Thanks for the preview today, makes having to work Monday a lot easier.

6:47 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:16 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

*I need an edit button some days*

Reading today, I thought back to yesterday's episode and the Lumi argument.

Ladies, help me out here, read any battered women's literature and you'll come to a pretty speedy conclusion, Lucas is abusive.

Read this checklist for Emotional Abuse I got straight off a Domestic Abuse website:

Do you?
* feel afraid of your partner much of the time?
* avoid certain topics out of fear of angering your partner?
* feel that you can’t do anything right for your partner?
* believe that you deserve to be hurt or mistreated?
* wonder if you’re the one who is crazy?
* feel emotionally numb or helpless?

Does your partner?

* humiliate, criticize, or yell at you?
* treat you so badly that you’re embarrassed for your friends or family to see?
* ignore or put down your opinions or accomplishments?
* blame you for his own abusive behavior?
* see you as property or a sex object, rather than as a person?
* act excessively jealous and possessive?
* control where you go or what you do?
* keep you from seeing your friends or family?
* limit your access to money, the phone, or the car?
* constantly check up on you?
* have a bad and unpredictable temper?
* hurt you, or threaten to hurt or kill you?
* threaten to take your children away or harm them?
* threaten to commit suicide if you leave?
* force you to have sex?
* destroy your belongings?


HOLY CRAP! I think Lucas hit every single one of those points in the first 10 minutes after he walked in the door!!!!!!!

And to all you EJami haters who cry foul about the "rape" take note. Sami consented to sex with EJ because she wanted to save Lucas. She had a CHOICE. He didn't force her, he would have let her out of the car any time she wanted. In fact if Sami would have been thinking she probably could have bargained helping Lucas for her helping EJ escape town, and skipped the sex.
But due to the fact that she had been so mentally beaten down by Lucas, she submitted.

Okay, I'll get down off my soapbox now.

7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And Deb - on Lucas' list we could also add Did your spouse and his mother frame you for murder and let you go to death row?

BTW - I must have missed it. Didn't Lucas walk out on yesterday's and his ankle thing went off? Did anyone come by to check on that? Oh...wait a minute...this is Salem's finest. I'm sure they didn't.

Applecheeks had a great suggestion - from now on Prevuze should have a censored link every day! :D

And, I knew eventually it was coming, the Prevuism that always makes me laugh thinking of Squints and his bag 'o pills and there it was: "I'm not dealing drugs. I'm planning to keep them for myself." HAHAHAHA

Keep up the great work, Prevuze! TGIP!

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deb/Bulldog - on that list don't forget to add Did your spouse and his mother try to gaslight you and make you almost run off a cliff with a doll that looked like your son?

Excellent Prevuze today.

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, yes Bulldog & Scolly, there is also the ever classic, Did your spouse's mother ever set you up to look like you slept with someone so your spouse could take off on you on one of your wedding days without giving you a second of the benefit of doubt?

I'm sure the list could go on and on.

KOTU

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She turns to EJ, and lowers her voice, "Make... that... a... dirty, dirty, dirty martini."

LOVE IT!! Oh how I would love to say that line to him! haha!

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who were the guys that EJ was thinking about in the censored pic? I never get to watch the show...not that I need to thanks to Prevuze : )

John tells Roman to get out of his way. Roman threatens, "One more step and I will arrest you. It's a felony to walk through your own house in Salem."

hahaahahahaahahaahah!!! Seriously!

And yeah, great job Marlena drugging your husband. Does anyone else think that was completely awful of her?!?

8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I think it was completely wrong of Marlena. Everyone knows Roman would be back with her in an instant, and she could use his feelings against him. She could have talked him right out of that house. All I wanna know is who is the "they" that would have hurt Jawn very bad. Roman and what army?

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, according to the law where I live, what EJ did WAS rape. Coerced. My boss is the D. A. and asked my why I watch DOOL> I told him there is not enough humor in our job.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Does anyone find it IRONIC that Jawn is being arrested for drug possession, and Marlene just drugged him so he can be taken in?

Maybe the stash is for Marlena!!! HAHHAHA! She gets around with that needle and vial now... Let's not forget WHO put Stefano in his coma/zombie state...

OH man... YEAH!! Nicole's lines are as tart as she is... love them!

I'd LOVE a dirty-dirty-dirty martini w/ EJ any day...

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A fair choice is when the consequences of those choices are somewhat equal. Anything other can be seen as blackmail or coercion.

I'm no Ejami hater, I just hate the way this relationship came into existence. There was no talks about it, just a lot of tension, hinting, yelling, and whining. All that crap and then they go with that "it was what it was" excuse for shoddy writing. That was a cop out to me, it was said just so they could reasonably put in a Sami/EJ bed scene. It's the same thing when they killed Willow and put Jan into a coma... deus ex machina is the term I'm looking for.

But this is all pointless, EJ is a DiMera, thus he will soon enough be doing something 'evil', if not doing something already. He will wreck this, I believe that Ejami is doomed anyway. It's inevitable, I think.

All of his 'THINK OF THE CHILDREN" lines are lol. Lucas at least told the truth when he said that he doesn't believe they'll ever be anything other than enemies, kids or not.

EvilGenius' picture is hilarious. "When your lips are moving" is great as well.

Lucas decides to pick up his toys and go home, "I'm outta here."
I laughed for a good minute of this image in my head.

Man, Marlena loves drugging people. Surprised she didn't drug Dr. McAwesome when he came to her.

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You're resourceful," growls Lucas, "You could have prevented that."
Indeed this was an incredibly low blow, unfortunately I can't feel too much sympathy since it wasn't rape... supposedly.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Quiet one said...

Let's not go over the whole rape arguement again, shall we? I'm just glad to see some good old-fashioned lust and sex on DrOOL. It'a been so boring for such a long time. And even if you're not an EJ fan, there is something to be said about checking out a pretty good-looking body...:)

JMO.

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO at those Prevuze photos.

In the last one, it looks like Marlena has John in her world famous Sleeper Hold.

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to help Chloe pack and get out of Salem forever as she has always scratched my nerves with her whine-fest from the first moment she met her real mother,Nancy, in that state home.

Yjat reminds me, why hasn't one of the Kiriakis family ever said to Chloe, when she is moaning that she has no place to go, about returning to her parents home?

Craig is a highly respected doctor, Nancy inherited a lot of money from her family, and both parents seemed to dote on her.
Chloe might even get to know her little sister whose bone marrow saved her life!

Nadia Bjorlin is a beautiful young woman with a fine singing voice, but her acting isn't even up to Day's standards and never has been!

Now, why didn't they bring back the Wesley's instead? Kevin Spirtas and Patrika Darbo were wonderful together whether they were being bad or villainous characters!

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs