Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Lying, Cheating Whore

Kayla lies in her bed enjoying the little funk she is in, munching Prozac, cuddling Joe Caroline. Ava walks in and snatches the kid.

Kayla jumps like she just sat on a tack. She stares wide-eyed at her empty room. Who should walk in but the redeemed St. Ava. Ava holds a bouquet of flowers big enough to build a float in the Rose Parade, "Hello, Kayla."

Kayla stares at Ava as Rod Serling pipes in, "You're moving into a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, flashbacks and redemption, a land far beyond the Twilight Zone. You've just crossed over into the DOOL Zone." Kayla lets out a blood curdling scream.

Phillip knocks on the pub door. Pete lets him in and explains they closed early. Phillip says he has to meet someone there. Pete asks, "You're Bo's halfwit brother, right?"

Phillip says, "Half of me is his half brother. The other half of me is bionic." Pete lets him in.

Phillip stands there as a shady character comes in. "Lets go over this one last time," says Phillip, "I need to know I can count on you."

Shady says, "For the amount of dough you're paying me, you can."

Lucas wants to know how long this has been going on. Sami insists this was the first time. "Do you really think I'm that stupid," asks Lucas.

The audience screams, "YES!"

Sami reminds Lucas he told her to move on. "It didn't take you very long, did it," snorts Lucas. Sami says "moving on" broke her heart. Lucas doesn't understand how she could move on with EJ. They both spiral into a preschool tantrum. (My apologies to preschoolers everywhere for making that comparison). Sami says she would have waited for him forever. Lucas says he wouldn't want her to do that. He also says he didn't tell her he was coming home because he wanted to surprise her. He certainly did that, didn't he? Sami continues to insist it was the first time.

EJ walks in, "She's telling the truth."

Lucas nukes, "Another word out of your mouth and it won't be attempted murder." EJ decides this would be a good time to leave.

Lucas continues his tirade, "You ruined it. You slept with the devil, Sami."

"I've changed," insists Sami, "I haven't slept with you for months."

Lucas continues, "I can never believe another lying word that comes out of your mouth."

John strolls into the room, "Who are you and why are you addressing her with such disrespect."

Ava says she heard Kayla calling out for her baby. Kayla says she was holding him and Ava took him away. The former wackadoodle Ava tells the currently wackadoodle Kayla she doesn't have to be afraid of her any more. Kayla doesn't think Steve would be thrilled Ava is there. Ava tells her Steve is down in neonatal ICU, "He broke in with a commando squad." Kayla says there is nothing Ava can do to help her. Here's a shock, Ava BLAMES HERSELF for what happened to Kayla.

Phillip doesn't want the Kiriakis name connected to this. He tells Shady never to contact him again. Shady leaves. Chloe comes in. She wants to know what that was all about.

Nicole runs into EJ outside the pub. Nicole says, "EJ I need you, and by that look on your face, something tells me you need me, too."

Lucas introduces himself to John. Sami thinks John should stay out of this. Marlena joins the party, "Stay out of what?" She drops her jaw when she sees Lucas, "Sami! Isn't this great?"

Sami is less than thrilled, "Yeah..."

John explains Lucas' situation to Marlena, "He has to wear a monitor. I know all about them since I had to wear one, too. If he goes more than the yards outside this house, an alarm will sound and they will hunt him down like a mongrel dog."

"I thought they found Pookie," says Marlena.

Sami wants to know why John didn't tell her Lucas was coming home.

"It was supposed to be a surprise to delight you," says John, "But now I'm not so sure I did the right thing."

Marlena tells Lucas there isn't anything to worry about with EJ. John again asks Lucas to say why he was berating Sami.

Lucas growls, "I caught her in bed with EJ."

Shocked Marlena gasps, "SAMI! Come over here and tell me all about it."

Sami says, "I can explain."

John is confused, "Explain why you were in bed with your husband?"

Sami insists tonight was the first time, "I didn't know Lucas was coming home."

"Obviously," says Lucas.

Marlena tries to stand up for Sami, "There is nothing going on between them."

"What," asks Lucas, "Based on her exemplary history of honesty?" He turns to Sami, "Any why are you still married since the vendetta is over?"

Marlena tries to be helpful, "There is an explanation."

"I know," says Lucas, "She's a lying, cheating whore."

Nicole suggests going somewhere for a drink. EJ thinks Nicole doesn't need any more booze after showing up at the DiMera mansion three sheets to the wind. "What's wrong with that," asks Nicole, "I got Sami good an jealous which is what you wanted, right?"


Right," says EJ, "I guess I should thank you for that. In a way you did fix things with Samantha." Nicole tells him she is in a crisis. "What," asks EJ, "Did Victor put a lock on the liquor cabinet?"

Nicole says it's about Pookie, "She's going to be fine, but they won't let me get her until tomorrow. I want you to do your lawyer thing and get Pookie back tonight."

Phillip tells Chloe it was just business, "Stay out of it."

Ava continues to play the blame game. She wonders why Kayla helped her after she got arrested. She thinks Kayla did it because she is a good person. She wishes she could repay her.

Kayla wishes she would leave. Ava says she will still have to stand trial and Daddy isn't there for her any more. Kayla reminds her Daddy's money is there for her. She thinks Ava can do some good with that money.

EJ is sick of hearing about Pookie, "But I'll do what you want if you tell me what's wrong with you."

"At the moment, I'm sober," says Nicole.

Chloe just loves it when Phillip acts all tough. She says she doesn't care what he is up to. She wants to have a little chat about where they stand.

"Nobody talks to my stepdaughter like that," says John. Lucas asks John how he would feel if he walked in on Marlena and another man. Marlena - Evans - Craig - Bradford - Brady - Black - North - Black - DiMera considers the possibilities. "We're talking about you, not me," says John.

Marlena steps in and tells Lucas he can't speak to Sami like that. And he should let her explain.

Lucas is up for that, "OK, Sami, explain how you wound up having sex with EJ tonight."

Sami 'splains, "EJ has been there for me." She goes through a litany of everything EJ has done for her.

"In other words," says Lucas, "You gave him sex in exchange for something. There's a word for that, isn't there..."

Sami says she was lonely and vulnerable and upset about the email. Things ramp up. Marlena thinks they should give the lovebirds some privacy. John is enjoying the show too much. He wants to stay right there. Sami tells John and Marlena about the email. Lucas says he can understand her needing to be with someone, but not his mortal enemy. Sami says she never lied to him. She reminds Lucas he gave his blessing when she married EJ, but he never told her he was planning on shooting him, "EJ has been a good husband to me lately which is a hell of a lot more than I can say for you!"

Nicole gets defensive, then decides EJ is right, "What you see is what you get. I'm as shallow as everyone thinks I am."

EJ doesn't believe that, "You're a really intelligent woman... you just hide it very well." Nicole thinks the right guy doesn't exist for her. EJ thinks she has been looking in the wrong places.

Phillip reminds Chloe she said she wasn't available since she was still married to Brady. She says her divorce will be final soon, "There is about as much hope for me and Brady as there is for you and Belle."

"That's pretty bleak," says Phillip, "Everyone knows there is no hope for Belle."

"I want you to help me forget about Brady," says Chloe.

Ava channels Mother Teresa. She suggests Kayla sneak out of her room and go see Joe Caroline SpongeBob Cosmo Peanut. Kayla says she would never get past the nurses station. Ava says she will say a little prayer for him. She leaves. As she walks out, the heavens open and a beam of light follows her as an angelic choir sings.

Chloe says there is no denying the attraction between them. Magnanimous Phillip doesn't mind being used.

EJ tells Nicole he's not talking about himself. He's head over heals for Sami. "There's not a chance of that happening," says Nicole.

"She admitted earlier she cares about me," says EJ.

"Tramp," snorts Nicole, "What about Lucas?"

"I think he kind of has a thing for me, too," says EJ.

EJ tells Nicole Lucas just got out of prison and he's under arrest at the casa DiMera, "There was a little quarrel and I thought it best to leave." Nicole thinks there is now no chance for him and Sami. EJ thinks when the dust settles Sami will realize she's in love with him. Nicole thinks Sami loves Lucas and that won't change.

Lucas gets snotty after Sami's remark, "You think EJ is a better husband than me?" Sami says she just meant EJ has been there for her. Lucas says he knows he told her to move on but not with EJ. Sami defends EJ. Marlena steps in and says EJ isn't the man Lucas remembers.

Sami wants John's opinion. John lights a Cuban. The Cuban runs out screaming. John says part of him sides with the convict, "His woman cheated. The other part of me is relieved that Elvis finally did her because the sexual tension was getting unbearable around here."

Marlena scolds him, "This isn't helping."

"Your family is even more screwed up than I am," says John. Marlena fans the smoke. John fans the flames.

Kayla zones. St. Ava comes back in dressed in scrubs. She tells Kayla she has been to neonatal ICU. She hands Kayla her cell phone and shows her a picture of SpongeBob. Kayla gasps, "Oh, my baby! God help us... he looks just like Steve."

Phillip says, "Friends with benefits can be tough to pull off. I don't have time for drama. But what the hell – You can be just the medicine I need."

Chloe says, "The best part is it goes down really easy."

"The medicine," asks Phillip.

"No," says Chloe, "Me. I go down in a heartbeat and I'm as easy as they come."


"OMG," gasps Nicole, "The two of you did the nasty! The little tramp jumped your bones."

"Maybe."

"Holy mackerel," she says, "That was some welcome home."

"Actually," says EJ, "It was a bit of a mess."

Nicole says, "Once again Lucas was a victim and Sami felt responsible. Honestly, you're better off without her. The game is over for you."

Back at the mansion, the bickering reaches new levels. Lucas throws one of his patented tantrums, "That's it! I'm outta here!" He bursts out through the front door, slams it behind him and walks off.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

Lucas grabs at his ankle, "Damn it!"


Previews
========

You can watch the previews later today on our PREVUZE II website.

45 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahaha... Prevuze! Awesome... hilarious!

... I see some things never change... Lucas acting like a preschooler, who would have thought?!?!

3:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is going to be sooo funny. I just love it when John is point blank, and Lucas come up with the short end. And its not even Friday. GREAT JOB Prevuze!!! Oh and Ava St Marie trying to be miss I'm your best friend, watch your back.

3:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Couldn't they have come up with a better name for Kayla's baby? Adrienne already named one of her twins Joseph, after Steve's mom. Oh well, I guess it's hard to expect anything original from the people who write this stuff.

5:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...SO much snarkiness, so little time! Where do I start?!?

*Love the update of Shawn & Belle...
*Phillip being Bo's half wit brother...
*Mary Kay's V8 picture...
*EJ's new STD (Samidia)...and my FAVORITE one of all

*John lights a Cuban and the Cuban runs out screaming...Chloe says, "The best part is it goes down really easy."

"The medicine," asks Phillip.

"No," says Chloe, "Me. I go down in a heartbeat and I'm as easy as they come."

Prevuze, I don't know how you do it day after day. I just have to tell you I now need to go to the store today to get a new keyboard and hope that I can get the Diet Coke off my LCD monitor!!!

5:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who should walk in but the redeemed St. Ava. Ava holds a bouquet of flowers big enough to build a float in the Rose Parade, "Hello, Kayla."

Ahh, the redemptive powers of the DOOL writers but no one is squawking about this one because nobody cares. By the way, now that Ava is loaded maybe she can reimburse Jawn for his jet. As I remember, he was real unhappy about losing it.

Pete asks, "You're Bo's halfwit brother, right?"

Phillip says, "Half of me is his half brother. The other half of me is bionic."


Snicker, snicker, snicker!!!

"Do you really think I'm that stupid," asks Lucas.

The audience screams, "YES!"


Oh, I can just imagine the comments that will be pouring in today. Take it easy out there. It’s only a bleeping soap opera, and Prevuze is having fun with it.

Lucas nukes, "Another word out of your mouth and it won't be attempted murder."

Lucas was supposed to come out of the crowbar motel more empowered. Empowerment doesn’t equate to rash statements bellowed at ear splitting levels. Overheard by the wrong person, this kind of threat could send him right back up the river.

Lucas continues, "I can never believe another lying word that comes out of your mouth."

Lucas, this is not how to win a girl’s heart.

Sami 'splains, "EJ has been there for me." She goes through a litany of everything EJ has done for her.

"In other words," says Lucas, "You gave him sex in exchange for something. There's a word for that, isn't there..."


Once again, we have proof positive that Prevuze is an equal opportunity basher.

Oh my gosh, this was truly an outstanding Prevuze!!!! This installment of DOOL sounds pretty exciting too!!! Gotta love Jawn. He’s a guy that tells it like it is. Also, great updates on Shawn and Belle’s misadventures. My compliments to everyone…this is truly a wonderful site!!!

5:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want to thank Prevuze for an AWESOME blast from the past...

Lucas standing outside Sami's bedroom door and knocks. She walks up to the door to ask who it is. Lucas says..."LAND SHARK"! She opens the door (Lucas is standing there dressed as a shark) and eats her! It's nice to know Prevuze can bring me back in time to one of my ALL TIME favorites from Saturday Night Live!!!

Love ya Prevuze!!! :D

6:22 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Marlena steps in and tells Lucas he can't speak to Sami like that.

About frickin’ time, and note it was only after Jawn chastised Looselips first.

Chloe says, "The best part is it goes down really easy." "The medicine," asks Phillip. "No," says Chloe, "Me. I go down in a heartbeat and I'm as easy as they come."

Whooeee! I was thinking just about the same thing after Chloe’s statement, but didn’t expect to see Prevuze say it outside of a censored link. LOLOLOL

Besides all of the great Prevuisms and picture comments already made I'd like to congratulate Prevuze for winning the "Best Use Of Classic TV References" with the Twilight Zone riff and the great Saturday Night Live gag - Land Shark. I'll even throw in the use of classic DOOL history - Chelsea getting stuck in the locker of Stephanie's she once vandalized.

Thanks for the lift, Prevuze!

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since when are mothers not allowed to see their newborn babies? Especially if the baby might not make it, they would let the mom see the baby. Dumb.

Lucas is so obnoxious, I wish they hadn't brought him back.

6:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope they never ever change Jawn. And I further hope they hook Jawn up with Nicole as I think that would be hilarious!!! Anyway, I just read some spoilers for next week on Soapoperafan.com. If anyone is interested here is what big exciting things are happening in Salem. Yawwwwwwwn!!!!

http://www.soapoperafan.com/days/nextspoil.html

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite Prevuism today: "Lucas asks John how he would feel if he walked in on Marlena and another man. Marlena - Evans - Craig - Bradford - Brady - Black - North - Black - DiMera considers the possibilities." HAHAHAHA

Everyone took what I was going to comment on - the memories of SNL's Jaws coming thru the door and ol' Rod Serling.

Surely by now this is a different day in Salem but they always make it look like night so who can tell?

Anyway, Prevuze, you continue to amaze! Thanks. :D

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phillip says, "Friends with benefits can be tough to pull off. I don't have time for drama. But what the hell – You can be just the medicine I need." Chloe says, "The best part is it goes down really easy."

BOW CHICKA WOW WOW!!!! hahaahahahhaha!! Love it! Love Philip!

And PS why does it always say "tag is not closed" when I try to use italics?? Can someone demonstrate the appropriate use of html tags?

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
Since when are mothers not allowed to see their newborn babies? Especially if the baby might not make it, they would let the mom see the baby. Dumb.


Actually, I had twins last year that were premature and I wasn't allowed to go see them while the doctors were working on them. It was about 4 hours though, not a couple of days!! Although it was the longest four hours of my life!

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Prevuze as per usual.:) I must say that Jawn is trying to give you a run for your money though. I miss Stefano but I love the new improved Jawn!

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone else just see a white box instead of a show clip over on Prevuze II? Dunno if it's my computer, or if something is wrong with the website.

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The video was not posted, only the dialog...probably due to the fact that Prevuze was stuck without a computer all day : )

8:16 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

The video was not posted, only the dialog...probably due to the fact that Prevuze was stuck without a computer all day : )

Every once in a while Blogger bombs out on publishing the videos. When that happens, we publish the videos on YouTube and link to them, so that's what we have done today. In a way we would prefer to do that every day since we have subscribers over there, too BUT many work sites block You Tube. So if you can't see the video now, that is probably why.

As for the computer thing... A day without a computer is like a day without sunshine. A day with a computer means you never get to see the sunshine.

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

St. Ava - Land Shark - Halfwit siblings - Marlena wanting the scoop - Love it, love it.

But I think Jawn had the best lines hands down. The other part of me is relieved that Elvis finally did her because the sexual tension was getting unbearable around here LMAO!

Do ya think somebody can rig that ankle bracelet to tase Lucas if he strays too far. Or better yet, when he talks too much?

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If having a V-8 makes you act like Sami did with EJ, I'll take a case!!

Lucas, Lucas, Lucas, you're not helping your case any. You don't tell your lady love she's a lying tramp especially with her mom there, beside's what was your mother's old profession?

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree. I wish they hadn't brought Lucas back. EJami was finally getting good and then Lucas comes back. And yelling at insulting Sami is not the way to win her back. Why doesn't Sami tell him to take a hike? And she should tell John that she doesn't want Lucas living there.

I don't know why everyone on the show is making such a big deal about EJami having sex--they're married to each other after all. Once Hope gets wind of this juicy piece of gossip, she'll be all over Sami for the details.

I want EJami to end up together.

EJ should be a little bit more considerate about Pookie. Although it's ridiculous for Nicole to want to get her out early. She can visit.

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prevuze, you are the best!!!
You should get the Emmy for Best Representation of a Day Time Drama.
Do you have a PhD in Cleverology?
Amazing.
I really like NuJawn. He's snarky and witty and so out of character from the regular John/Yawn character.
I don't get to watch the show, so thank you again to Prevuze for giving me a place to lose myself (and sometimes my lunch when the stories are bad)when I'm stuck at the bad four letter word. (W*rk)

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How much do I LOVE Jawn....oh, do let me count the ways!!! He is the best thing since the good ole Vivian-snark-a-thon days!

And lucas......zzzzzz....let me guess....zzzzzz...you'll be mad, you'll be loud...you'll insult sami...you'll be a general pain in the azzz. Gosh, how do I know? I"VE WATCHED THE SAME THING FOR !) YEARS NOW! It really is a waste of datillo's comic talents.

It is a marked contrast to EJ now though. I had forgotten the decibels that little man could generate. Now I keep my finger tenuously perched on the volume button whenever he is on. Keep the Ejami. Let Lucas move on.

Heyyyyyy...Ava is a screamer too...maybe they should hook up, and b*tch about their exes!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Do you have a PhD in Cleverology?

A PhD in Lunacy is a prerequisite to writing Prevuze. But thanks for the compliment.

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once again, Lucas doesn't give Sami a chance to explain but as usual, dumps her asap. I say Sami should take EJ before Nicole grabs him. Poor EJ heard Sami say he meant nothing to her compared to Lucas, so he will be vulnerable. I hope he is strong on tomorrow's show when Nicole tries to push herself on him again. Where does Lucas get off thinking he could just take off with Allie in his custody? He is such a jerk where Sami is concerned and always will be. I hope she chooses EJ over Lucas. After all, he has been there to help her through all this with both children. I say give Lucas the pink slip for good.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EJ puts Sami first and considers her feelings. He put Nicole in her place when she insulted Sami. But Lucas yells first, asks questions (maybe) much later and is a first class jerk.

He has no job, is on probation, has no where to live, hasn't been around his daughter for months and he thinks he can just take her and raise her. She thinks of EJ as her father more than Lucas. Poor Allie. Please, someone rewrite the paternity of her and make EJ her father. Why isn't Lucas living with Kate? They deserve each other.

And does anyone think John was looking forward to the fireworks when he said yes to Lucas living with EJami?

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say give Lucas the pink slip for good.

Lucas and Bryan.
I hope she chooses EJ over Lucas.

ME TOO!!!

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey moposh, relax a bit, it's a soap.

I think I may be the only one here that actually used to like Lumi, not that I don't like Ejami, but give Lucas a break, and put yourself in his shoes, he's got a valid point to be upset. Sure he's going about it the wrong way, but jeesh.

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Question time:

When did Chloe turn into a Beyatch?

Way back when (the last time I watched DOOL when she was on it) She was just some poor schmo that everyone made fun of. When did she get that impressive chip on her shoulder?

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey moposh, relax a bit, it's a soap.


I am relaxed, thanks. I'm just passionate about my soaps.

I guess after living a European lifestyle Chloe thinks she's entitled. What was Brady doing to earn a living over there anyway?

I don't think Nadia is a good actress. I don't remember her being this bad.

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe the cabin scene was shot as a "what goes around, comes around" moment for Sami. She DID do the same thing to Austin, he just wasn't awake for it!

EJ has always proclaimed his love for Sami. Sami is torn between her chemistry with EJ and the comfort of Lucas. The rape/coercion scene aside, EJ has never really done anything to harm Sami, but Lucas is so verbally abusive to her - amazing how he gets away with that when she's such a strong woman while with EJ.

I think that Sami and Lucas were a better couple when they just kept missing each other. While they were together, it was just too much of him telling her what she would do at 500 decibels. I believe it is possible to "outgrow" a relationship and I think that Sami has outgrown the high school antics of Lucas (and I've always LIKED Sami and Lucas).

EJ isn't just a flash-in-the-pan one-night stand, he LOVES her. She needs to be honest with herself and figure out which man she wants to be with, but in my opinion, the healthier relationship is with the man he adores her and treats both babies the same.

Wonder what the new plot twists will be regarding paternity...

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nadia is the worst actress I can think of...watching her is almost unbearable. Not trying to be mean, but she needs to realize that this is just not her forte, and move on. She's very beautiful, but that is where it ends.

1:05 PM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

To anonymous: It's tough to show you about using the tags. If I try to illustrate "correctly" I'll end up having the explanation italicized and you won't see the tags. I'll try to talk it through.

To start the italics use the "less than" (<) "more than" (>) signs in front and back of the "i" as shown in the sentence below the comment box.

When you're done with the part you want italicized, then put the same thing in EXCEPT, behind the first symbol and in front of the "i" put a backslash /.

I'm going to see if I can illustrate by putting spaces between the letters (which you wouldn't do if you were going for italics).

< i >Start of the italics. Then end of them.< / i >.

Clear as mud? (I used the bold HTML tags if this worked.)

1:48 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I absolutely hate Lucas.
He's always been a jerk, but now he's a TURBO-Jerk.
Walking into the mansion like he owns the place, then having a total meltdown when he walks in on Sami and EJ.
Excuse me? Did he NOT tell Sami to "get on with her life"? So would he have been okay with her being with someone else?
And Sami running after him like some pathetic loser, I just wish the old Sami was back.
The one with fire and a backbone.

And as far as leaving with Ali, yeah, that's not happening. He just thinks he can demand they let him go wherever he wants? Well sorry charlie, but in the State of IL, convicted felons cannot get sole custody of their minor children without a court order.
Never mind the fact that he's on conditional release.
The freak out on the cop would have been enough to earn him a one way ticket back to Club Statesville.

And did ANYONE notice Kayla's nurse is Hillay from ER????
So that means Kayla must be in County General hospital in Chicago.

Before I go, here's some spoilers for next week:

Monday, May 26th
Sami is forced to admit that though she loves Lucas, she also has feelings for E.J.; Roman tells Marlena and John that John's entire shipment of cargo has been impounded; Stephanie worries about Max; Abe comes to the pub to question Philip.

Tuesday, May 27th
E.J. volunteers to be John's attorney and tries to get him released; Ava makes E.J. an offer he can't refuse; Chloe is devastated when she receives divorce papers from Brady; Sami signs annulment papers.

Wednesday, May 28th
Kayla refuses to leave the hospital until she sees Joe; Nicole fights with Chloe after finding her in bed with Philip; Marlena tries to convince E.J. that Sami and Lucas need privacy, and asks if he thinks John is capable of drug trafficking.

Thursday, May 29th
Nick is honored with a celebration at Chez Rouge; E.J. tells Nicole that he won't give up on Sami; Steve starts putting together baby equipment at his and Kayla's new apartment.

Friday, May 30th
Ava visits Marlena at the DiMera mansion; Tony and Anna arrive at Chez Rouge while Bo, Hope, Roman and Kate are having dinner; Stephanie asks Max why he left Nick's celebration; Marlena visits John in prison and asks if he's innocent.

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Applecheeks thank you so much! I just love getting something explained to me : )

See how good I am now?? (praying this worked haha!)

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It did! It did! Thank you : )

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite Prevuism today: "Lucas asks John how he would feel if he walked in on Marlena and another man. Marlena - Evans - Craig - Bradford - Brady - Black - North - Black - DiMera considers the possibilities."
Ha, agreed.

Chelsea's picture was awesome too.

Lucas, this is not how to win a girl’s heart.

Well, he could always do some 'coercing' and 'negotiating'. ;)
That seems to sweep her off her feet.
heh, sorry.

Lucas is so verbally abusive to her Somewhat agree, all he did before was yell at her because he believed she could not control her 'appetites' around EJ, and hey, he was right. (Not saying he was right to do so) The calling of names is simply because he expected so much from her, and for her to betray in such a manner; having sex with the (perceived) enemy, on enemy territory, with his daughter in the house.

Even if she wasn't happy with him, I suspect he would have taken a slap or two instead of walking into that. Furthermore I'm of the opinion that he believed that while they were not same page; Sleeping with EJ was forbidden, same way I think that no what happens to Lumi, Lucas sleeping with Belle, Marlena (oh how awesome and squicky) or even Nicole is a no no - probably might happen too.

Besides if Lucas slept/sleeps with Nicole then people would still be blaming him. I was never a huge fan of Lucas and his outbursts but at you least you know where he's coming from.

she's such a strong woman while with EJ. There's the part where she was forced into marrying EJ, forced into carrying his child, forced into helping him complete a crime, and thens there is when he threatened to harm Will or least let it seem he was. Not very powerful to me.

Wow, went on a lot longer than I intended to.

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marlena tries to convince E.J. that Sami and Lucas need privacy, and asks if he thinks John is capable of drug trafficking. My thoughts of this conversation is somewhat;

Marlena: EJ, Sami and Lucas need to be alone for a bit... btw, do yo think John is peddling blow?

oops, meant 'No matter' before.

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry moposh, didn't mean to offend.

Amen Klaus, you took the words (allot of them! lol) right outta my mouth.

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just saw todays episode, yesterdays prevuze, and wow! ciara is huge! i mean hope only had her like 2 years ago right? that is some serious SORAS-ing! what on earth does maggie feed her??

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alice's dohnuts of course!!

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[i]When did Chloe turn into a Beyatch? [i]When was she not?

I see time has not mellowed Lucas. He's back to throwing a fit, giving Sami [i]permission[/i] to move on and then screaming because she did and he didn't like who she chose to move on with and the topper, when Sami disappoints, threaten to take her kids.

Same old, same old. :( Ej changed for Sami, too bad he hasn't figured it out after fourteen years.

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you said they SORASed Ciara, I thought you were joking! So, is this their way of aging Chelsea too, saying the stuff with Zack happened a really long time ago now?

Lucas is an annoying loud little man...I agree that he and Ava should hook up! EJami need a chance! Of course Jawn had some idea what might happen when he agreed to letting Lucas move in! Plus Jawn likes for people to owe him so maybe Lucas can be his second butler or something.

You rock!

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can understand to a point where Lucas is coming from but he is the one who was pushing Sami out of his life. She begged and pleaded for him to see her or talk to her. Sami owes nothing to Lucas after the way he treated her.

Now what the heck is Lucas thinking. No one in their right mind would give him custody of Allie. First off he has NO JOB. He is under house arrest. What does he plan to do never let poor Allie out of the house to go play. He steps a few feet outside the alarm goes off. I know he plans to keep Allie in the house and berate Sami.

Why did they have to bring Lucas back. Its just like when he left lets berate Sami and bring her down. Make her think she is not worth anything. I hate how he is always screaming at her. No woman should have to be mentally/verbally abused by an man.

Can I count the ways I love John and Marlena for sticking for Sami in this episode. Finally someone was putting Lucas in his place about being verbally abusive to Sami.

Prevuze thank you for another great recap. I love how you equally bash all the character's in a fun way. Too bad some just don't get the humor and can't put their fandom aside and see the humor in it all.

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He turns to Sami, "Any why are you still married since the vendetta is over?"
OMG, will these writers go there? Is that what the spoilers mean by the upcoming annulment? Enquiring minds want to know lol.

Lucas and Sami had supposedly both changed and were going to be given better material (how many writers ago???) No wonder Lucas has regressed character-wise... the incredibly stupid 'Sami has to marry EJ' storyline was written.

While I would love to see a return of the Sami and Lucas we saw on their wedding day, I don't necessarily want EJ to revert back to being the sneaky underhanded creep he came to Salem as. Hmmm, then again EJ's redemption may not be as complete as it seems...how is it that his attempt to free Lucas failed but Mickey had no problem? Or did I just miss that explanation?

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
sorry moposh, didn't mean to offend.



You didn't. :) I know I take my soaps more seriously than some, but if can't have EJ, I want Sami to. ;)

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The funniest thing is Marlena and Sami...you remember that old anti-drug commercial where the boy's dad finds the kid's marijuana and confronts the kid...so kid says to his dad, "from you, okay, I learned it from watching YOU!"

That should've been Sami's line back to Marlena when she acted all self-righteous about Sami & EJ.

My thoughts were that Sami should've done it a long time ago! John's line about sexual tension was perfectly apropos.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs