Friday, May 09, 2008

Antibacterial Breath Spray

We begin today's spine-tingling episode with what is either still shot of the house from Psycho, or the Kiriakis mansion. Or both. Phillip sits at his computer and Henderson brings him an express delivery.

Sami tells EJ Nicole is playing him. Just to show Nicole, jealous Sami moves in and plants a hot one on EJ. Nicole says, "Wow! She reaches into her purse, "You know... lucky for you, EJ, I have some antibacterial breath spray."

Confused Sami staggers back and gasps, "OMG, what have I done?" Is this cookie over-baked or what?

The doc and the twerp meet up in the steam room. "I know you're leaving Salem because of your wife," she says, "That happens a lot around here. I'm hoping I can convince you to stay."

Daniel rejects the idea, "I have a past. Compared to you, we can measure my past in dog years. Hands off, seriously."

Chelsea asks, "So what are you saying now... That you were lying before, or that you were using your past to let me down gently?"

Phillip opens his delivery and finds THE DISC. He remembers talking to John about Paul Hollingsworth's indictment. He sits back down at his computer, "All right, John, let's see what you've been up to." He plays the disc and swears as he discovers it's encrypted. He calls the Titan computer division but Chloe interrupts. She explains she's back from Switzerland. "Where's Brady," asks Phillip, "Did he come back with you."

"No," says Chloe, "He's in drug rehab, not a psych ward."

EJ hopes what Sami just asked was a rhetorical question. "What's wrong with me," asks Sami.

"Where do I start," asks Nicole, "The show only lasts an hour."

Blithering Sami runs off. Fortunately, Ava's bed in the loony bin is now vacant. EJ turns to Nicole, "Thank you... I think."

Chloe says Brady is still in rehab and is making progress. She tells Phillip Brady still blames her for his addiction. "What, are you talking about" asks Phillip, "He's capable of making his own decisions. He's an adult, a concept most people in Salem aren't familiar with. But what I want to know is what are you doing back here. Why didn't you stay with him?"

"It's easier to get off drugs if I'm not around," says Chloe, "Besides, there is nothing to work out. Brady wants a divorce."

Sami runs around like a chicken with its head cut off. More like a bimbo with a head, but nothing inside. She runs up to the bar at the pub, "Gimme water, whiskey, rubbing alcohol... anything!"

"How about a triple dose of Prozac," asks Caroline, "What's going on?"

"I'm just thirsty."

"I see," says Caroline, "That's why you look like you're on the verge of a nervous breakdown."

"I'm not," says protests Sami , "I'm WAY past a nervous breakdown." I need to talk to Lucas. I need to see him right now." She pulls out her cell phone and dials.

Nicole says she didn't mean to manipulate Sami into kissing him, "I didn't know Sami would show up and react like that."

"How do you think she reacted," asks EJ.

"Like a crazy, jealous lunatic," says Nicole.

"Are you sure she's jealous," asks EJ.

"You have to ask," asks Nicole, "The way she threw herself on you was disgusting."

"The way she threw herself on me was wonderful. It's the show that's disgusting."

Nicole sighs, "If you really feel that way, I feel very sorry for you."

Daniel says what happened with his wife has nothing to do with the little twerp. "You're resisting me because you think I'll get sick again, aren't you," she asks.

"No," says Daniel, "I'm resisting you because if I don't I think I'll get sick."

"You think I might die like your wife."

"That's too much to hope for," says Daniel.

Nicole tells EJ Sami will never change, "She's selfish, insecure and desperate. She'll do anything to get what she wants."

"Isn't that kind of like the pot calling the kettle black," he asks.

Nicole brushes that off and says all Sami will cause him is heartache and grief. EJ says he will take his chances. He wonders why she's so hot to keep Sami and him apart.

Chloe says, "Brady and I never had a chance from the start."

"Because of your career," asks Phillip.

"Because of my whining," says Chloe, "There is only one person to blame for our breakup and you and I both know who that is.

Daniel leaves. Chelsea follows. Outside, she towels off and her wet shirt shows everything she's got. Don't worry, the show remains G-rated. Daniel says he needs to trust her on this. She thinks it's sad to live his life based on what might or might not happen. Daniel says he can't make the same mistake twice. Chelsea says she's figured out why he drifts around like the wayward wind and thinks if he stayed in one place long enough he might find happiness. "And when that happiness is over," asks Daniel, "then what. I'm not going to change who I am."

"I didn't think you would. You're not John Black."

Nicole says she cares because EJ is her lawyer. "My personal life never interferes with my work," says EJ. He thinks Nicole is jealous of his feelings for Sami. He thinks Nicole doesn't want Sami to be happy. He thinks it terrifies Nicole to see Sami sharing a loving relationship with another person like the one she shares with Pookie.

"That's a load of manure," says Nicole, "You don't have a clue what you're talking about." She walks off.

"The hell I don't," says EJ.

Sami asks the person on the phone if he explained this is an emergency. She thanks him for trying and hangs up. She tells Caroline Lucas wouldn't talk to her, "If we're going to have a future together he has to get rid of his guilt. And Carmine." EJ walks into the pub and watches the meltdown.

Caroline gives her a pep talk and asks what's really going on. Sami dunno. EJ walks up and asks how he can help. He tells Caroline Sami is desperate to hold on to what she had with Lucas. "I am hardly desperate," says Sami, "What I had with Lucas is called true love, but you'll never know anything about that, will you?" She stomps out. Caroline asks EJ if he did something.

Chloe says she tried to get Brady help, but he refused. Then Victor meddled. Chloe will never forgive him for the way he let her and everyone else suffer. "Is that why you're here," says Phillip, "To give my father hell?"

"Wherever I go someone gets hell," she says, "Let's just say that is one of the reasons."

Daniel says he kissed Chelsea because he's impulsive, not to mention blind. He rambles on as Chelsea gets her own impulse. She mauls him.

EJ says he didn't do anything, "This time it was all Samantha." He tells her about Sami's meltdown in front of Nicole. Caroline says Sami loves Lucas and really misses him. The real reason EJ is a part of Sami's life is that Lucas can't be. She walks off. EJ stares. He remembers Sami telling him about visiting Lucas for the last time. Then he remembers telling Nicole he has a plan to move in on Sami. He also flashes back to Sami's hot kiss.

Sami thanks Rolf for helping with the twins. Rolf is exhausted. He asks for a double. Sami hands it to him and he toasts the little ones sleeping through the night. Sami warms up to him. She never would have guessed he had a way with children. He proves he does by sitting there and comforting her. He thinks his skill with infants goes back to the time he spent with another set of Roberts and Brady kids. She asks him what he thinks of EJ. Rolf thinks EJ is finally becoming his own person. He doesn't know if that's bad or good, "and what do you think of him?"

"I think he's trying."

"Do you mean trying to be a good person or trying your patience," asks Rolf.

"A little bit of both."

Chloe says one of the reasons she came back was to get even with Victor. "And what better way to stick it to him than by going from his grandson to his son," asks Phillip.

"You need to get over yourself," says Chloe.

"You came back here alone," says Phillip, "You're back in the game, so to speak. I love the game and I love to play it."

"Somehow, "says Chloe,"I get the impression you're not talking about chess."

Sami asks if Rolf knows where John and Marlena are. He says he doesn't. She asks if he knows if they are going to get back together. Rolf thinks she might not like his opinion. , "I think there is about as much chance of them reuniting as there is of you getting rid of Lucas and falling in love with EJ." Maybe it will be a double wedding.

EJ walks in as Rolf walks out. Sami says she's ready for bed and walks out.

Chloe tells Phillip she's going to get a job and start rebuilding her life. He invites her to stay at the mansion. She'd rather live in a cardboard box. It doesn't take much arm twisting to get her to agree to stay. She also thinks he's right about the "other thing" – the best way to get her revenge. She rips his shirt open and moves in.

Nicole walks into the scene, "Oh God, please let me be hallucinating. Not them, too."

Chelsea moves back, "Don't tell me you didn't feel anything."

"I definitely did," says Daniel, "That's the problem." He walks off.

"That's not a problem at all," says Chelsea, "That's all I needed to know."

Previews
========

You can watch the previews later today on our PREVUZE II website.

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You're resisting me because you think I'll get sick again, aren't you," she asks.

"No," says Daniel, "I'm resisting you because if I don't I think I'll get sick."

"You think I might die like your wife."

"That's too much to hope for," says Daniel.


Oh, goodie, Chelsea and Dr. Dude in the steam room. I can hardly wait…NOT!!!! ZAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhh, the insipid melodrama. Ahhh, the chance for outstanding Prevuzisms, and, once again, Prevuze produces!!!

She tells Caroline Lucas wouldn't talk to her, "If we're going to have a future together he has to get rid of his guilt. And Carmine."

That’s first rate snarky Prevuze!!!

Sami asks if Rolf knows where John and Marlena are. Says he doesn't. She asks if he knows if they are going to get back together. Rolf thinks she might not like his opinion. , "I think there is about as much chance of them reuniting as there is of you getting rid of Lucas and falling in love with EJ."

Of course, that means both couples will be doing the horizontal mambo by the end of the sweeps period. Along with Jawn, I’m really beginning to like Rolf…the mad scientist, baby sitter, and Sami confidant. Who would have guessed?

Great Prevuze and great photos!!!!!

5:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is the answer to this in Prevuze' Guy Manual? - Why would Phillip go along with Chloe's plan to get back at Victor? Just any opportunity to make out with someone - even Chloe?

"Chelsea follows. Outside, she towels off and her wet shirt shows everything she's got. Don't worry, the show remains G-rated." I'm still laughing over that one! HAHAHAHA

This whole Dansea thing makes me cringe. My zapper is going to need some battery replacement soon.

Thanks, Prevuze, for the great pictures and Prevuisms on a rainy and dreary day. TGIP!

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, guys, since I don't actually watch the show, is there at least any hint of chemistry between Chels and Dan?

And just for kicks, I think they should get Brady and Nicole back together. However, there may be no chemistry there either with the new Brady. Bring back Brody!

7:41 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Okay, guys, since I don't actually watch the show, is there at least any hint of chemistry between Chels and Dan?

You mean like the chemistry you get when you mix water and oil?

8:19 AM  
Blogger cfish said...

"You mean like the chemistry you get when you mix water and oil?"

Or like the chemistry you get when you subject water to 32 degrees farenheit?

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prevuze II?

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Chloe likes to rip shirts open huh? haha. And I love how she blames Victor for her and Brady's breakup. That's real mature : )

Thanks Prevuze!!!

9:09 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Chloe says, "Brady and I never had a chance from the start."

"Because of your career," asks Phillip.

"Because of my whining," says Chloe.


So true, so true.

My favorite of the day was the G-rated wet shirt snark. LOLOL

Great pictures today as usual. Bulldog, thanks for the further adventures of you-know-who (and the one yesterday of Pard sneaking a look at his watch deserved a shout-out too).

Alias99 - ROFL at Ken Corday's annual physical.

My HUH? for today (and I had to read this twice to make sure I got it the first time):

Sami thanks Rolf for helping with the twins.

The scene sounds great, but under what circumstances would anyone use Stephano's mad, crazy, semi-evil scientist as a babysitter for their precious twins? Is Sami (and this is a rhetorical question) NUTS??

Thanks for the update. I'll be duly ready with zapper in hand.

9:38 AM  
Blogger *Tricia* said...

i also have to agree with the babysitting shortage in salem...i would definately start a business there...imagine all the money that could be made from someone that is actually qualified for the position...

and whats with phillip suddenly being sooooo damn irresistible??...i still see him chanting ghoul girl ghoul girl...what was that?? last week???...and now he's suddenly in charge of titan??..as if!

9:48 AM  
Blogger fwickafwee said...

I don't know which was funnier--the Hanna Montana picture or the hasty calling it rape picture. Great job as always, funny stuff! Prevuze makes my morning at work that much better. Thanks again!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

I don't know which was funnier--the Hanna Montana picture or the hasty calling it rape picture. Great job as always, funny stuff! Prevuze makes my morning at work that much better. Thanks again!

Work? You actually work? I guess that rules out any possibility you live in Salem.

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't Philip and Chloe have a serious relationship before she was with Brady??

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes chloe and phil had a relationship before she and brady. when they were in high school, and victor did not approve of it then either. i cant remember exactly why it ended. i can however remember all zapworthy opera singing scene with chloe and brady when they first got together, had it been taped instead of watching live, i could have saved myself headaches and nightmare quality soundtracks.

not a first time reader, just dont comment much. Prevuze does an amozing job of analyzing the nauseating storylines passing for entertainment, as do the... commentators. that doesnt seem like a word does it?

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Okay, guys, since I don't actually watch the show, is there at least any hint of chemistry between Chels and Dan?"

In all honesty. Y.E.S. I hadn´t watched a long time myself and I was wondering the same thing. I admit, that after listening to what other people said, I really didn´t expect anything than DISGUST. But boy, they do have chemistry and I am so hooked.


Prevuze, I am still laughing at the Phil´s missing leg picture. Priceless!! Same goes for the "hasky to call it a rape" - truer words have never been spoken!! Great job, prevuze!

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just to say I find your photos/comments beyond hilarious :D Thanks ;)

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks to leslie, I am certain Lucas and Carmine are now officially a couple. I guess we know which one wears the pants in THAT family. Though the sudden image of Lucas in a dress, was disturbing.

Poor Sami is now stuck with EJ. Some people have the worse luck!

6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! Thanks for the prevuze :) It's been about 7 'real' years since Phil was in HS. A long time since ghoul girl days, lol. Finally some movement in this s/l.
Hey, I like Chelsea/Dan. I think they spark and they are both good actors. I'm interested to see what happens there. Not conservative about the age diff.

11:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prevuze is getting more mileage out of the sea adventures of Belle & Shawn than I get from my Honda.

Okay, as inappropriate (yes, I think it is) as the Dr. Dan/Chelsea relationship is, I also thought from their first kiss at the Bope house, omg, they work! Dr. Dan must be a hell of an actor. Still, I have no interest in this being anything more than a fling, and I continue to enjoy the fabulously snarky comments about this couple.

Great Prevuze!

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs