Monday, May 19, 2008

Save Water - Shower Together

Chelsea attacks Daniel in the locker room. They both decide this is wrong and then dive in for more. She slams him into a locker. The patient performs an operation on the doctor – a tonsillectomy.

Abe plays with Theo. Theo shows him how to play with the blocks. Lexie tells Abe not to force Theo to play if he doesn't want to. Abe snorts, "I'M NOT MAKING HIM DO ANYTHING HE DOESN'T WANT TO DO!" Lexie gives a pensive look and goes back to reading Doctoring For Dummies. Theo builds a skyscraper. Abe finally gets one block to sit on top of another.

Lexie gets up and tries to get him to say "block." Abe finally says, "Block." Abe says, "When Theo is ready to talk he will talk. What I want to know is if he can't say anything, how he talked us into that stupid Mohawk haircut."

Nick comes into the pub. He and Max talk about the heavy stuff going down at the hospital. Nick doesn't know why Chelsea broke up with him. He thinks it is because of Dr. Jonas. Max thinks Nick is way too calm about this.

Stephanie wanders in. Max gets up and hugs her, "How is your baby brother?"

Lucas can't believe he's going home. Mickey tells him not to mess up. Maggie is thrilled for him. Lucas doesn't know how he will ever repay them. Maggie says, "That look on your face is all we need."

Lucas says, "I can't wait to see the look on Sami's face when I walk through that door."

The audience screams, "NEITHER CAN WE!"

Sami and EJ romp in... s-l-o-w... m-o-t-i-o-n.

Daniel has Chelsea down to her bra. That nearly stops him, but they continue. "We can't do this here," says Chelsea."

"We have to," says Daniel, "Grand Central Station is too far away."
Suddenly, Amber walks into the room. Daniel hustles Chelsea into a locker.

Amber says, "Dr. Jonas."

Daniel slams his locker shut and says, "That's right."

"Looks like I caught you at a good time," says Amber.

An administrator brings paperwork into the holding cell. Lucas is ready to go. Mickey reads the house arrest rules to him. He has to remain in one place, wear an ankle monitor and have his jaws wired shut if he can't shut up.

"That sounds like an electric fence for dog training," says Lucas.

"The only difference," says Mickey, "Is that dogs have the mental capacity to learn."

Lucas says he can abide by the terms, but he doesn't know if Sami can, "She'll have me at the apartment all the time." Mickey drops the DiMera mansion bomb.

EJ and Sami romp. EJ fondles a boob. He also fondles Sami's breast.

Abe and Theo continue to play. Abe gets up to talk to Lexie. She says they are still trying to stabilize SpongeBob. She doesn't know if he will make it. This prompts a flashback to Lexie's announcement when she was pregnant. They were so happy then. Lexie is worried because Theo hardly speaks. Other parents in Salem would consider that a blessing. Lexie continues to talk about the Spongester. Abe stops her because it's too painful. The audience agrees. Lexie takes Theo up to bed. Abe stares.

Stephanie tells Max she doesn't know if the Spongeroo will make it. Kayla is a complete wreck, "Dr. Ellman had to give her a sedative to calm her down. Same with Dad. They're a tower of strength, aren't they? I left the hospital because I wanted to get them better food than they can get in the there, but came to the pub instead." Max goes for tea.

Nick joins Stephanie at the bar. More SpongeBob talk. Nick tries to encourage her with statistics: twenty-one days and six weeks is the record for a surviving preemie. Compared to that SpongeBob is practically a grownup, so Nick thinks he will make it, "Medical technology has made leaps and bounds, in spite of the fact that your mom and Lexie are a part of the profession." Nick talks about the grant and wonders what Max told her he did with the work.

Stephanie says he just cleaned it up and copied it. Nick guesses he just has to let it go. Stephanie tells him he's on a roll, "You're the rock star of the physics department." She's soooo proud. Hugs.

Nick says he's OK but can't stop thinking about what her family is going through, "It's like the circle of life."

"Yeah," says Stephanie, "You mean like Hakuna Matata."

"No," says Nick, "Like – this plot keeps going in circles."


Stephanie says Chelsea hasn't said much about her infertility. Nick wishes he could be there for her. Stephanie says she still wants Nick as a friend.

Max returns with the tea. He offers Nick a beer. Nick don' want no stinkin' beer because alcohol dulls the brain, "I'll bet you could tell me all about that, couldn't you?"

"Maybe after a few beers," says Max. Nick thinks Max knows more than he lets on. Stephanie agrees. Max says they are wrong. He's tired of them doing this, "Ask me a question – what do you want to know about me."

Amber tells Daniel she can come back later. Daniel says that's not necessary. Inside the locker, the sardine thinks, "Easy for you to say."

Amber Kress introduces herself. Daniel starts to introduce himself, but amber interrupts, "Every female in the hospital knows who you are. And some of the males, too."

"I've got to stop wearing those pumps," thinks Daniel. Amber says she looked him up on the internet and liked what she found. Uninhibited Amber removes her blouse. Daniel mouths, "OMG!"

"It's too bad you've already showered," says Amber, "You know... Save water – Shower together."

Lucas explodes, "Why is Sami at the DiMera house?" Mickey tells him to take it down a notch. He explains why Sami is there, "She's low on money and Marlena is there because of John." Lucas had no idea things were bad. He decides he should have taken a call from Sami. He reverts to the standard DOOL guilt trip, "Her situation is all my fault. I let everyone down." Mickey tells him he'll be able to help with the kids when he's back there. Lucas asks, "Is there anything else I need to know?"

EJ pants, "I've wanted you for such a long time."

Sami whispers, "Shut up and kiss me."

A baby cries. Ejami fans throw bricks at the screen.

Nick asks Max if he adjusted his work. Max says he gave it to a professor who did. "Who," asks Nick.

"Simmons."

Nick goes off to call processor Simmons. Stephanie tells Max he's been acting strange. "I'm a strange guy," says Max.

"I meant more than usual," says Stephanie. She goes outside to call and check on SpongeBob. Max picks up the phone and asks the operator for Simmons' number. Nick leaves a message for Simmons.

Lexie comes back down. Abe offers wine. He says he can't believe how fast Theo is growing up, "And he hasn't even been SORASED in months." Abe offers a back massage. Things materialize. Abe suggests, "Let's go upstairs." As they start to go up, the phone rings. Salem City Ordinance #289734 requires any resident to answer a ringing phone no matter of what, under threat of severe penalty.

Inside the locker, Chelsea listens to Amber flirt with Daniel. She also gasps for air. Amber asks Daniel about leaving town. He says he's staying for a few weeks. Amber asks, "Do you have something to hide?"

"Not much," he lies.

Amber says, "I'll be the judge of that." She announces that she is a surfer, too. Daniel perks up, "I knew I'd run into a wahinie here." Amber gets a page. She has to go. She says she'll page him. "I have to be honest," says Daniel.

"You're seeing someone, aren't you," asks Amber.

"Yes I am."

"She's a lucky woman," says Amber. She leaves her number in case things don't work out. Amber walks out of the locker room, forgetting to put her top back on. Outside, two distracted orderlies crash their water carts head on.

Daniel opens the locker. Chelsea smiles, "So you're seeing somebody? Are you talking about me?"

Mickey tells Lucas John is aware that he will be staying in the mansion. Lucas thinks that will be interesting. He signs the release papers and leaves with the guard.

Maggie turns to Mickey, "That was a close call. Could you imagine if we told him about EJ staying at the mansion?"

"Yes," says Mickey, "Sami has to tell him herself."

"I just hate it when I can't spread news like that," says Maggie.

EJ and Sami come back from baby duty. EJ admits he's a little nervous about their extra-curricular activities. Sami darn well isn't. She wonders if she's still in the mood, however. EJ thinks he has his work cut out for him. He goes to work. Sami gets back in the mood pretty quickly. EJ hauls her back into bed.

In a Prevuze exclusive we have learned the LUMI Fan Club has changed its name to the LU–#@&$@%HOBAG Fanclub.

Stephanie wonders whom Max was calling. Max says he was checking on a beer shipment. Nick comes back and says he couldn't get in touch with Simmons. Nick leaves. Stephanie tells Max she knows what he's done and says one lie can lead to another.

Lexie hangs up the phone. Abe thinks Theo is picking up on their tension, "We don't agree on anything." Lexie thinks that's why they need a marriage counselor. They both want this to work. Hugs.

Daniel meditates. Chelsea insists, "I am the reason you stayed in Salem."

"There are so many," says Daniel.

"Why is it hard to admit you have something for me," asks Chelsea.

"I don't want to give you false hope."

"That's not true," says Chelsea, "I can tell by the way you kiss and touch me."

"I'm not made of stone," says Daniel, "You are so beautiful. You have this life and vitality. I'm not gonna allow us to fall into something wrong for you."

"We can make this work," says Chelsea, "You just have to want it. Give us a chance."

Sami and EJ are in heavy-breathing heavy-writhing mode.

Daniel says he can't do it. He is still in town only for professional reasons. Chelsea doesn't believe him, "You want me, so what's the problem?" Daniel says he can't make a commitment.

"Sure you can," says Chelsea.

"No I can't."

"So what are we going to do," asks Chelsea.

"We can't meet here," says Daniel.

Chelsea decides to go. On her way out she says, "We're not over." She leaves. Daniel bobbleheads.

Stephanie wants the truth. Max nukes, "OK fine! I did the work. I found his mistakes and fixed them. Are you happy now?"

The cop brings Lucas to the door. Lucas says, "I can't wait to see the look on Sami's face when she sees me."

Upstairs – Body parts... Passion.


Previews
========

You can watch the previews later today on our PREVUZE II website.

35 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prevuze,
You outdid yourself today. I know this episode pretty much snarked itself but still, brilliant.
I don't know how you held back on Daniel's line about Chelsea having such "vitality" as if that were a bad thing. Does he only crush on half dead patients?

5:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, Kangelope - the fruit, I mean love, that dares not speak it's name.

Chelsea & Daniel - just yuk.

5:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daniel has Chelsea down to her bra. That nearly stops him, but they continue.

I nearly spit out my drink on that one.

I had hoped Daniel would walk off and leave Chelsea in the locker but sadly, I was disappointed.

Amber says, "I'll be the judge of that." She announces that she is a surfer, too. Daniel perks up, "I knew I'd run into a wahinie here."

*bangs head onto desk* Now there are two of them!

5:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lexie gives a pensive look and goes back to reading Doctoring For Dummies. Theo builds a skyscraper. Abe finally gets one block to sit on top of another.

Ahh, the Carvers – Prevuze gets the goods on just one of the many dysfunctional families living in Salem.

Lucas says, "I can't wait to see the look on Sami's face when I walk through that door."

The audience screams, "NEITHER CAN WE!"


Oh, my, isn’t that the truth!!!

Daniel slams his locker shut and says, "That's right."

"Looks like I caught you at a good time," says Amber.


I already like Amber. I couldn’t agree with her more.

He has to remain in one place, wear an ankle monitor and have his jaws wired shut if he can't shut up.

If needed, I’ve got a pair of pliers that will work.

Mickey tells Lucas John is aware that he will be staying in the mansion. Lucas thinks that will be interesting.

…and so does everyone else. Why isn’t Lucas staying with his mother? Why would Jawn agree to have Lucas stay at the mansion? Has Jawn even met Lucas? Mickey knows that EJ is living at the mansion. Why wouldn’t he question the wisdom of having Lucas camping out at the Dimera compound? Enquiring minds need to know. The questions are endless. This whole plot development has more holes than a Swiss cheese factory.

Another outstanding installment of Prevuze recapping the weirdness that is Daze!!!

5:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Hottness. EJ and Sami FINALLY!!!

5:56 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Ah, Kangelope - the fruit, I mean love, that dares not speak it's name.

I thought it was a cross between a kangaroo and an antelope.

6:02 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Holy Hottness. EJ and Sami FINALLY!!!

Hot - yes. Holy - hardly.

6:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KANGELOPE!!!! Oh I have been waiting so long for somebody to recognize the awesomness that is that potential! Plus a product tie in!

Marketing and hot new love triangle!


Ick on the Chan. Don't so much hate the Lexie/Abe. It'll be nice to see the new Theo but are these two sweeps worthy?

Yick, double, tripple, quad yick chan.

6:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"EJ thinks he has his work cut out for him. He goes to work."

I want to go to "work" with EJ!

6:47 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

"It's like the circle of life."
"Yeah," says Stephanie, "You mean like Hakuna Matata." "No," says Nick, "Like – this plot keeps going in circles."


Or like the s/l's just keep circling down the drain! Max is a genius but doesn't want to admit it?? Labe suddenly don't agree on somethings and that requires marriage counseling?? The whole Delsea situation?? Lucas has house arrest at the same place his victim lives?? GIMMEABREAK!

My biggest belly laugh today: In a Prevuze exclusive we have learned the LUMI Fan Club has changed its name to the LU–#@&$@%HOBAG Fanclub.

I would list my favorite pics of today, but I couldn't pick out just one. They were all a hoot.

Would have been nice to at least give us EJami fans at least 15 minutes of after-glow before Lucas pops his head in, but that's DOOL for you.

Thank you Prevuze. Another terrific report to ease the pain of Monday.

6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the strategically placed Kilroy! HAHAHAHHA

Does anyone else sense a recycled script on the way? AKA Theo not talking. I wasn't watching it at that time but didn't Little Max have emotional problems that kept him from talking or something?

I wonder if the guy playing Daniel is sorry he's stuck in such an unbelievable story.

Thanks for the Monday chuckles, Prevuze! :D

7:22 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

I wonder if the guy playing Daniel is sorry he's stuck in such an unbelievable story.

Probably not as sorry as he is that he has to make out with Chelsea.

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prevuze II has left me stunned - can they do that on TV? WOW EJAMI has left me breathless and with out sensible words! That is "THE HOTTEST scene!

8:38 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

You don't suppose they are trying to do an autism storyline with Theo do you? Late talking and arrested development are early signs.

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

E.J sami were trying too hard to make it seem real it was'nt natural very so much pushing,nice try but forced.

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so disappointed in Sami. I knew she'd be weak and do the deed with EJ. I'm sure EJ planned it though. He knew that Lucas was getting out. He still doesn't play nice. EJ is attractive, but I hate his history. And Sami finally got to be with Lucas after so long and that gets thrown away in soap opera world. I should just stop watching it all together.

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EJ and Sami romp. EJ fondles a boob. He also fondles Sami's breast.

My 8 mos. of pregnancy and lack of good sleep has robbed my brain of any quick wit. This was so simple, but I had to read it again because I was thinking "huh? a boob IS a breast" - and then I got it. And every time I think of calling Sami a boob, I laugh again.

SECOND FAVORITE OF THE DAY IS FROM COMMENTS

I wonder if the guy playing Daniel is sorry he's stuck in such an unbelievable story.

Probably not as sorry as he is that he has to make out with Chelsea.

"BWAAAHAAAHAAAHAAA" That's cold. But I gotta say that if it WERE real life, he'd have gotten happy with Amber and left Chels in the locker. That s/l is just NOT working for me. But,hey, it's better than seeing Stava romp. That was just torture. And PLEASE, don't give them a pregnancy s/l!!!!!!!!! And why is it Kayla has not even bothered to bring up the romp when she was obviously pissed about it? Well, at least she was for two seconds.

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chelsea+Daniel=Gastroenteritis

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet the Lumi fans are crying about now EJAMI love making beats Lumi Crusty Angry Couch Sex by a billion to one!

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow fanning self, EJAMI hot hot hot! 'shut up and kiss me' yes indeed.

Thanks for the usual laughs

An administrator brings paperwork into the holding cell. Lucas is ready to go. Mickey reads the house arrest rules to him. He has to remain in one place, wear an ankle monitor and have his jaws wired shut if he can't shut up.

"That sounds like an electric fence for dog training," says Lucas.

"The only difference," says Mickey, "Is that dogs have the mental capacity to learn."


Oh lucas I hope you don't subject us to the harpy like yelling episodes again and please get a clue - sami's words are completely different from her actions.

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SEXYYYYYYYYYY!!!! wow! I'm speechless after watching a clip of Ejami's love scene tomorrow...seriously so hot! NOTHING like the lumi love scenes which made me wanna gag lol. The writing is honestly improving and I'm so glad they addressed the 12/29 situation and finally Ejami can get over it and be together but too bad Lucas is out of jail...but talk about a "soap" s/l w/ Lucas walking in on Ejami lol...Also I love Chelsea's new haircut it makes it more bearable to watch her lol and she looks more mature...thanks again Prevuze

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, writers. The exact moment Lucas is released, EJ and Sami get together. That is really creative?!!! Again, a rape is a rape is a rape! EJ should be in jail. When will Sami ever grow up? Some may wait to find out: I won't.

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw a snippet on a video of Sami and EJ making love and that brief minute induced a steamy sweat.

Moreover, it was wonderful to see two adults making love instead of the adolescent sexual gropings we were subjected to with Lumi.

Fire and romance and sizzling passion with Ejami is far superior to the slurpfests and phoney bedbreaking scenes with Lumi.

Lumi wasn't love in any sense of the word, but silly monkey sex!

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow..That was hands down the hottest love scene I've ever seen on Days. Damn I love EJami!!

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I just saw the EJAMI love making scene and I am stunned! Stunned WOW - BEST LOVE SCENE EVER!
I didn't think they could show that on Daytime TV. Man o Man was that "HOT"! sorry LUMI but after that scene it is EJAMI all he way!

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nick doesn't know why Stephanie broke up with him - Should be Chelsea.

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree, Anonymous - I have been waiting for the EJ/Sami love scene for a long time, but seeing it on Prevuze II left me cold. It did seem forced and a little weird. But oh well, at least it's happening!!

And, I too had the first thought of "autism" when reading the Abe/Lexie/Theo scenes.

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nick doesn't know why Stephanie broke up with him.

I believe you mean't Chelsea. Threw me off for a sec...

12:23 PM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Nick doesn't know why Stephanie broke up with him - Should be Chelsea.



Nick doesn't know why Stephanie broke up with him.

I believe you mean't Chelsea. Threw me off for a sec...


Thanks to everyone who has pointed this out. We have made the correction.

But, hey, in a perverted kind of way, it's our goal to throw you off.

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perfect Prevuze! I actually did throw a brick at the TV when the kids interrupted the EJami lovemaking... lol. So sexy.

LU%*$^#)%^HOBAG Fanclub... ahahahaha! Too bad for them!

1:42 PM  
Blogger Quiet one said...

I'm two weeks behind...but I actually want to watch now!!

Thanks Prevuze

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, just wow.

Between Ejami FINALLY getting together and the snark, I can't quit smiling.

I'm so happy I'm not gonna get Chels and Dan get me down.

Theo so has autism.

4:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I need a cold shower after watching EJ and Sami go at it... WOOO-HOOOOO! Even if it's make-believe I SURE wish I was Allison Sweeney! I'd mess up the scene with hunk-a-hunk James just to repeat it...

DELICIOUS!

MAN that was INTENSE and HOT!

Phew! Yeah, I need a cold shower....

5:07 PM  
Blogger Lois said...

Sami and EJ are so HOT together and so completely RIGHT for each other. Their scenes have left me longing for more. They are destined to be the next Super Couple on DAYS.

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please, if you have watched days for any amount of time, you know that Lumi had heat. I will admit that the scene between Ejami was hot, but it was SEX, not love. If you listen to sami afterwords, she basicly says that "a girl has needs" as a way to explain away the whole thing!

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs