Thursday, May 22, 2008

Donauinselfest

Lately, the DOOL feed has been doing more satellite-hopping than Sami has been doing bed-hopping. It didn't come on its satellite du jour this morning and it took some time to find out where the feed had moved, so we join the spine tingling action about ten minutes into the feed...

Daniel and Lexie are having a conversation about Theo. Lexie tells him everything checked out OK with Theo's pediatrician. She is afraid to tell Abe anything because she thinks he will hit the roof. She knows Theo is picking up on the tension between them. Glib Daniel gives her some advice, "I bet Abe thinks you are all that and a bag of chips, so just go see the psychiatrist."

"You make it sound so simple," says Lexie.

"That's the kind of material you get from writers who flunked the third grade," says Daniel, "And it doesn't mean my life is simple." Lexie asks him if he wants to talk. Daniel says he doesn't. Lexie thinks he can dish it out but not take it. She offers to talk if he ever wants to.

Morgan and Chelsea are studying in the pub. Morgan heads for another drink. Phillip stops her at the bar. He compliments her dress and asks her to sit down. She says she's there with Chelsea. Her phone rings. It's her dad and she agrees to meet with him. She hangs up. Phillip asks how her dad is doing. Morgan says he's not doing well. Phillip is sympathetic but reminds her Paul needs to pay for what he did.

John interrupts, "That will never happen."

Sami wonders if Lucas will ever forgive her. Marlena dunno. She tells Sami it will take time. Sami says she can't talk to him. She says she can't even look in his eyes, "All I see is anger and betrayal. And a dork." She says EJ has changed, "He's so good with the twins."

"I'm happy EJ is paying attention to both twins," says Marlena, "As opposed to Lucas, who doesn't know Johnny exists. If you decide your heart is with Lucas you have to go fight for him."

"I'm willing to do that," says Sami."

"Good," says Marlena, "He was scheduled to fight Rocky Grabowski on the boxing card at the armory tonight and he chickened out. You can fill in for him."


EJ and Lucas are having a heart-to-heart. Or, at least, they would be if either one of them had a heart. EJ says he's done things he isn't proud of but didn't shoot anybody. He wonders how long Lucas has to wear the ankle bracelet and stick around there. Lucas says, "I think I have the perfect solution to our problem."

EJ asks, "What's that – Other than wiring your jaws shut, that is."

Lucas says, "Why don't you move out?"

Sami and Marlena waltz in.

John says he hopes Morgan isn't fraternizing with the enemy. Phillip tells him to butt out. John wrinkles his forehead, "That's rude."

Morgan says if it weren't for John her daddy wouldn't be in this situation, "Stay away form my father."

John drones, "Whatever you say." He walks away.

Morgan grows, "I hate that man." Phillip thanks her for sticking up for him. Morgan says Phillip is just the lesser of two evils.

Abe meets Lexie at the hospital. He asks her to breakfast. Lexie says she is too busy. He asks when she's coming home tonight. Lexie accuses him of being upset. He says he's just trying to make their relationship a priority. She turns the tables and asks what Abe would do if she came to the police station and interrupted things. "I'd make time for you," says Abe, "Besides, we don't do any work at the police station anyway." Lexie doesn't buy it. Abe doesn't think their rehab is off to a good start. Lexie softens and decides to go to breakfast.

Sami asks what's going on. EJ and Lucas claim they're just having a chat. Marlena lectures and says the twins deserved to be raised in a healthy family environment.

"That wasn't possible," says Sami, "We wanted them to grow up in Salem." Marlena snatches Allie out of her playpen and takes her upstairs.

EJ asks if Lucas wants to call a truce. "I can't do that," says Lucas, "That might involve having to act rationally. Instead, I'll just move out and take my daughter with me."

"I actually think you should take her with you," says EJ, "You'll need someone around you who can think."

Morgan comes back and tells Chelsea Phillip distracted her. Phillip stares. Chelsea goes back to studying, "Wow! Did you know there is an active volcano in Hawaii? And islands, too! " Chelsea says Daniel told her all about the volcano, "You can walk around the area right beside the flowing lava. There is a place at the top where the indigenous inhabitants used to sacrifice a virgin by throwing her into the volcano. It goes without saying that no one from Salem has ever qualified to be sacrificed there." Morgan thinks Daniel should be helping her study. She asks about Chelsea's relationship with him. Chelsea says it's complicated.

"Have you kissed," asks Morgan.

"Kind of."

Morgan is on the edge of her seat, "What do you mean, 'kind of?' Either you do or you don't."

Chelsea comes clean, "We did."

Morgan is sooooooo happy for her. Chelsea says she doesn't know where they stand. Phillip interrupts and asks to borrow Morgan. Chelsea goes for another shot of caffeine.

Phillip sits down, "I have a proposition for you. If John has to find a fall guy it will be your father. I'll talk to the DA on behalf of your father.

Morgan asks, "What do you want from me?"

Phillip says, "All you need to do is persuade your father to give me whatever he's got on John."

Chloe interrupts, "Well, Isn't this cozy?"

Phillip looks up and scowls, "It was."

Abe is so glad he and Lexie decided to have breakfast together, "Nobody makes runny eggs like the hospital cafeteria."

Lexie flirts, "I can think of better places to have breakfast." Abe wants to set aside a date once a week. Lexie wants to talk about Theo. Daniel walks up, as Abe gets a call. Lexie tells Daniel she and Abe had a nice time at breakfast. They chitchat as Abe comes back. Daniel excuses himself.

Abe goes off the deep end and asks about her conversation with Daniel. Lexie brushes it off. Abe explodes, "You were talking about our problems with him, weren't you?"

Marlena opens the front door to find Roman. He says he stopped by to follow up on the disc and he goes to check the perimeter.

EJ thinks Lucas moving out with Allie isn't practical. Sami says he won't be able to take her. Rolf interrupts with a delivery. It's a bottle of wine for EJ. The card reads, "Thanks for last night."

Sami turns green, "That slut!"

Lucas asks, "Are you talking about Nicole?"

"What gave it away," asks Sami, "The word slut?"

"No," says Lucas, "Around here, that wouldn't narrow it down enough. But you are talking about Nicole, aren't you?

Sami asks EJ what he was up to last night. EJ claims it was a business dinner. Lucas decides to leave. Sami stops him. "I want to leave you two alone," says Lucas, "You are in love with him or you would never have slept with him."

Sami bursts his bubble, "I am not in love with him."

"You had sex didn't you," asks Lucas.

"Yes," says Sami, "But I didn't know you were coming home."

"I would never have guessed," says Lucas. He repeats his plan to leave and take Allie, "Somehow, you think it's my fault you slept with EJ."

Sami reminds him, "You told me to move on. I was lost, lonely, horny."

EJ jumps in, "We made love and Samantha wanted it just as much as me."

Lucas asks, "Is that true."

Sami waffles, "No. Yes. He didn't force me."

"You would lose your mind if I slept with another woman," says Lucas. AHA! I guess that explains where Sami's mind went. Sami insists EJ has been there for her. Things degrade. EJ suggests Lucas show Sami more gratitude.

"Gratitude," he asks, "You mean like – Thank you for sleeping with the one guy I can't stand?" Lucas storms out.

Chloe introduces herself to Morgan, "I'd like to get to know your little girlfriend. Oooohhhh... Look! She's a college girl. Have you been trolling the campus for freshman coeds?"

That does it. Phillip hauls Chloe off. Chelsea comes back and sits down, "That looked like some real drama."

"Not on this show," says Morgan.

Abe rants. Lexie apologizes and wonders what is the big deal. Abe doesn't appreciate her discussing their problems with some guy he doesn't know. Lexie says at least Daniel listens to her. Abe asks if she's trying to make him the bad guy. Lexie asks, "Why can't you talk to me?"

Abe says, "Honestly, Lexie, I don't know who the hell you are anymore." Abe walks off.

Daniel joins the girls in the pub. He picks up Chelsea's geology book and says he used to have a roommate who was a geology major, "I used to read this stuff to put myself to sleep. If that didn't work I watched DOOL." Morgan leaves.

Chelsea says, "Daniel, if you have something to say, say it."

Chloe gets snotty as she watches Morgan walk out, "You're girlfriend is leaving. Aren't you going to say good-bye?"

"I thought we had an agreement," says Phillip.

"Yeah," snorts Chloe, "Friends with benefits."

"So far," says Phillip, "We're 0 for 2. I'm single. I can do whatever I want. Chloe huffs out, but bumps into EJ. They apologize to each other and EJ asks her to have coffee. Chloe agrees. Chloe throws a glance at Phillip as they saunter over to a table. Phillip makes a call, "It's me. Is it done?"

Roman tells John he just wants to eliminate the possibilities. John says Roman he watches too many crime shows and asks him to leave.

Upstairs, Sami twirls her ring and bawls. Rolf knocks. He says he brought her some warm milk. Sami turns it down. Rolf talks her into it, "It calmz zee nerves." If that's true, he should have brought the whole cow for the bipolar bimbo.

Sami takes a taste, "Pfffffffft! That's as disgusting as Chelsea's relationship with Daniel! Sami apologizes for snapping at him earlier. He says the wine Nicole sent was paint thinner. Sami sniffles, "Have you ever done anything so horrible you regret it while you are doing it?"

"Only being an actor on a zecond-rate zoap opera," says Rolf.

"How do you live with yourself," asks Sami.

"By reminding myzelf ve may not be able to change zee past but we can control zee future."

"Wow," says Sami, "I guess what I really meant was how do you live with yourself after having to spew dialogue like that." She says if he sees Lucas to tell him she would like to talk to him.

That's Lucas' cue, "I'm right here, Sami."

Daniel isn't going to let things get awkward between them, but insists they are just friends. He says he was wrong to kiss her. Chelsea says she needs someone who isn't afraid to admit he loves her, "That was Nick and I gave him up for you."

"Nick's a lucky guy," says Daniel, "It's not every day a guy can get off the hook so easily."

"I want you to be honest with me," says Chelsea.

John threatens to physically remove Roman. Roman says there was no official report, so he officially doesn't have any business there and will go. Marlena asks for a minute with John. She takes him aside. John says, "Roman is you ex. I don't want him working on this."

"If an ex-husband of mine can't work on this," says Marlena - Evans - Craig - Bradford - Brady - Black - North - Black - DiMera, "There is practically no one left to help us. I am doing this for us. One more set of eyes couldn't hurt." John reluctantly agrees. They walk back to Roman, who is admiring the painting of Marlena.

"I bet you'd like one of those in your living room," says John.

"That monstrosity is bigger than my living room," says Roman.

John taunts, "I'd give it to you but it's part of my private collection." Marlena tells Roman he can help. Roman goes to get started. John smirks.

Sami and Lucas stand alone, staring. "Hi," says Sami.

"Hey," says Lucas.

Sami rambles, "I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry I slept with EJ. I'm sorry I yelled at you. It's not your fault. I'm the one who screwed up. I hurt you and I'm sorry. I hate myself for that. I'm not expecting you to forgive me but I wanted you to hear me say how very, very sorry I am. Lucas..."

Lucas can't stand holding his jaw still any more, "You know how many nights I laid awake in prison? Every single one. You know why? I couldn't stop thinking about how it would feel to do this..." Lucas dives in.

Phillip takes the disc out of his pocket.

EJ and Chloe make small talk. "Vienna," beams EJ, "I used to go there for Donauinselfest."

"Oh, my," says Chloe, "I hope they were able to cure it." She tosses another obvious glance at Phillip.

EJ says, "If you want to make him jealous, stop staring at him."

SIRENS!

Everyone in the pub panics and runs around wondering what is going on. Chloe stares out the window and announces, "The entire Salem PD is hanging out at the pier. There is a sign by one of the docks... 'Free Donuts.' "

Marlena says, "I'm going to go up and check on Sami."

John advises, "Knock first. She might be 'entertaining.'"

"That would be the only thing entertaining on this episode," says Marlena.

Roman comes back and immediately gets a call. "I wish you wouldn't have gotten him involved," says John.

"He's just trying to help," says Marlena.

John remains suspicious, "And we know why, don't we?"

Roman gets off the phone and says there is major activity at the docks, "The problem involves your shipments, John. You could be in trouble."

Interesting, isn't it? We lost the first ten minutes of the show and it didn't make a bit of difference. I'll let you draw your own conclusions.


Previews
========

You can watch the previews later today on our PREVUZE II website.

23 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lexie asks him if he wants to talk. Daniel says he doesn't. Lexie thinks he can dish it out but not take it. She offers to talk if he ever wants to.

What’s this…a quasi-group therapy session? If so, please leave the audience out.

She says she can't even look in his eyes, "All I see is anger and betrayal. And a dork."

Prevuze really nailed that one!!

Lucas says, "I think I have the perfect solution to our problem."

EJ asks, "What's that – Other than wiring your jaws shut, that is."


Great solution Prevuze!!! Now, will someone please come forward with a pair of pliers!!!

Marlena lectures and says the twins deserved to be raised in a healthy family environment.

"That wasn't possible," says Sami, "We wanted them to grow up in Salem."


That’s exactly the same thought that came to my mind.

Daniel joins the girls in the pub.

Talk about trolling for college girls!!! What a back pedaling jerk he is. Dr. Dude is only out jerked by shallow Chelsea, who is obviously going to try to get Nick back.

What a funny, funny Prevuze today!!! Far too many Prevuisms to list, and all the photos were great. I especially enjoyed our first glimpse of Joe. However, the piece de resistance has to be the censored link. I laughed so hard I had tears coming down my cheeks!!! Who needs the lost 10 minutes of Daze when we can have Prevuze!!!! Too bad it wasn’t an 18 minute gap!!! That would have been perfect!!!

5:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blah, so this is a Nicole, Philip, Chloe, Morgan, EJ pentagon relationship?! :O

"I'm happy EJ is paying attention to both twins," says Marlena,
I still don't buy that EJ really cares, it's just he has to show that he does. If not for the babies he probably wouldn't have a snowballs chance in hell with Sami.

EJ says he's done things he isn't proud of but didn't shoot anybody.
Retcon!? Or did they forget he held John up at gunpoint? I like that in EJ's bizarro world that he considers nothing he has done as bad shooting as someone. And no, I'm not even counting the 'negotiation'.

"I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry I slept with EJ. I'm sorry I yelled at you. It's not your fault. I'm the one who screwed up. I hurt you and I'm sorry. I hate myself for that. I'm not expecting you to forgive me but I wanted you to hear me say how very, very sorry I am. Lucas..."
That's a whole lotta I's.

Marlena lectures and says the twins deserved to be raised in a healthy family environment.
I lol'd at this before whatever comment I knew was going to come up.

"No," says Lucas, "Around here, that wouldn't narrow it down enough.
Haha, excellence.

"Yes," says Sami, "But I didn't know you were coming home."
I really would have thought that was a prevuism. It's hilarious, regardless.

Random thoughts
1 - I know it's a soap and all, but it really amuses, bugs, whatevers me to see Sami asking Rolf for life advice. ROLF!? Last year he was one of the 'Dreaded DiMeras', now he he's like Dr. Phil towards sami.

I have been wondering what's this favor Rolf is going going to collect on. I assume it's going to have something to do with the disk.

2 - Daniel is absurd, why do you keep looking for the girl if you don't want things to get awkward? He could have gave the book to Bo, Hope or Kate.

3 - My word verification was Korrg, which is an awesome name. I will name a DnD character after it or perhaps even my first child. I think it's better than Peanut.

6:27 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

I still don't buy that EJ really cares, it's just he has to show that he does.

I see you've been reading the Guy Manual.

6:40 AM  
Blogger cfish said...

Klaus --
I don't think Daniel had Chelsea's book -- he just picked it up from the table to look at it. So that means he had even less reason to track her down at the pub. I think DOOL is trying really hard to make something out of nothing there -- kind of like with Max & Mimi, but at least they were closer in age...

6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I am afraid the show believes they are writing some kind of age old love story (emphasis on "age" and "old") with Chelsea/Daniel. Daniel tells her no but apparently can't stay away from her. After all, they can't make it all about her stalking him.

Now that Lucas has immediately launched into shouting (picking up where he left off), I'm all for him wiring his jaws shut.

I'm disappointed in Morgan, I had hoped someone would not be so "supportive" of Chelsea chasing after Daniel and use a little bit of logic here.

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you PREVUZE.....

Loved the picture with Lucas and EJ
the perfect solution - you can have her on odd days and I get her on even days. TOO FUNNY

7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The other day I hadn't had a chance to watch one and a half episodes I'd TIVO'd before watching the current one and it made absolutely no difference at all!

Marlena lectures and says the twins deserved to be raised in a healthy family environment. Yeah, all of Marlena's kids were raised in a healthy environment what with the multiple dad/Romans, her and Squints doing it in the conference room, their mother being possessed and thought of at the time as a serial killer. What am I leaving out?

LOL over the censored link and Little Joe's picture. HAHAHAHA

GREAT Prevuze on a gloomy rainy day! :D

7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow, thank God the actress who plays Chloe is so beautiful....I guess no one can have it all huh? I just watched Prevuze II...that poor poor child.

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

EJ and Chloe now that might be good. I hope Sami crawls back to him and he kicks her to the curb.

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When he was slurpin on her in today's epi (cdn) he didn't look like a guy who was ready to kick her to the curb.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

"That's the kind of material you get from writers who flunked the third grade," says Daniel.

Got that one right!

"I'm happy EJ is paying attention to both twins," says Marlena, "As opposed to Lucas, who doesn't know Johnny exists."

Nailed that one too!!

Marlena opens the front door to find Roman. He says he stopped by to follow up on the disc and he goes to check the perimeter.

Check the perimeter for what?? The theft happened like two-three weeks ago. The SPD can't find clues when the crime is committed right in front of them. What does Pard hope to find weeks later?

"Wow," says Sami, "I guess what I really meant was how do you live with yourself after having to spew dialogue like that."

That was a LOL keeper. What a hoot!

I also got a kick out of the Salem Hospital ICU and, of course, that terrible, naughty, disgusting censored link. Thanks!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Check the perimeter for what?? The theft happened like two-three weeks ago. The SPD can't find clues when the crime is committed right in front of them. What does Pard hope to find weeks later?

I forgot/neglected to mention when Roman came back into the mansion he said someting about having plaster casts. Apparently he found footprints out there and they can nail the perp because he is the only one in town who wears Bruno Maglis.

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prevuze, I just have to say THANKS for another great posting! I also have to say I just love all the pictures, but my favorite is...

Sami telling EJ that she's not floating on a sea of endorphins!

Typical man....:D

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Sami begging and groveling and taking ALL the blame isn't the typical behavior of an emotionally battered and abused woman, then I will eat my hat.

Sami is so convinced that she isn't worthy to be loved unconditionally that she is running back to her emotional batterer Lucas rather than admit her love for EJ.

When Sami tried to weasel out of her making LOVE with EJ by saying defensably " Sometimes sex is just sex" EJ countered with " No, it is not. You are too much of a romantic"

EJ knows her so well and Sami couldn't reply when EJ said that. She knew it was true!

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last anon, I agree completely! With EJ, Sami is so much more of a woman and more confident. With Lucas, she is a cowed dog. She may try to raise a stink and then immediately gives in. But her problems go way back further than Lucas. I wish Days would get something right once and let her stay with EJ and let her overcome her past to become something better. She already IS better with EJ.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If Sami begging and groveling and taking ALL the blame isn't the typical behavior of an emotionally battered and abused woman, then I will eat my hat.

Sami is so convinced that she isn't worthy to be loved unconditionally that she is running back to her emotional batterer Lucas rather than admit her love for EJ.

When Sami tried to weasel out of her making LOVE with EJ by saying defensibly " Sometimes sex is just sex" EJ countered with " No, it is not. You are too much of a romantic"

EJ knows her so well and Sami couldn't reply when EJ said that. She knew it was true!
**************************************
YOU took the words out of my mouth! Sami is a pathetic emotionally abused and controlled with that twerp-hot head Lucas! I can't stand him anymore... go back to prison and cuddle up w/ Carmine! What attracted EJ to Sami was her spirit, her fight and confidence. It's the Sami will all know and love, right? UGH! One night with Stupus (stupid Lucas) and she's a helpless little lamb. I miss the fire in Sami - that's who I've come to enjoy watching over the years. EJ has given Sami exactly what she needs - RESPECT and UNCONDITIONAL love. She needs to learn she is worth of that... And hey, that delicious man in bed compared to Lucas? No contest!

Lucas is going to screw up anyways... he'll be back under lock n' key soon enough. MORE EJAMI please!!

AND - YEAH! DUH, EJ you shot John!? Don't claim innocence! That was stupid writing! When will John know of that little piece of history?

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found this blog - - oooooooooo - it's incredible - - - I love the prevuze in a format my DOOL brain understands. I watch when I get home from work and I keep my opinionated soapbox nearby so I can hop on it any time.

2:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the do not click - bet Carmine has to be pretty lonely. Too bad they didn't bring him back with the troll.

TY for the fun :)

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I am afraid the show believes they are writing some kind of age old love story (emphasis on "age" and "old") with Chelsea/Daniel. Daniel tells her no but apparently can't stay away from her. After all, they can't make it all about her stalking him.

Amen... and what's love got to do with it (sorry, couldn't resist); I always wondered why this isn't simply referred to as the lust story.

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least we have a break from all the drama Stephanie is going through. That bosom buddy little brother of hers, I mean they've known each other for so long and been through so much together. How can he die? It's too soon, I tell you..Too Soon. Kayla's not whining for attention over this as much as Steph is and she's the one that delivered him.....too soon.
I've known people give birth to full term babys and get out of the hospital the next day. Why is Kayla still sacked out in the room?
Poor, Poor Stephanie what will she do if she loses her little brother? He's always meant so much to her. PLLLEEEAAASSSEEE.
And, face it Lucas, you wanted Sami to move on, but not with E.J? EJ is her husband. If she moved on with someone else, that would have been adultry and grounds for divorce and then EJ could have taken everything including the twins. Besides, he is a better husband and father than Lucas.
Now, lets talk about little Theo. It was funny to see Abe say.." How he's grown so much." Actually, he's shrunk. The other actor was older than this one. This one is still in pull ups. Talk about a kid regressing.
Of course the real victim in all this is Caroline. Poor thing closes the pub and in walks Phillip and Chloe helping themselves to the booze. There's not booze at the "Killyakis" mansion? And what about poor pooky? Will he get to spend what's left of the night with his mummy, Nicole? He's already spend 3/4 of the night at the hospital, poor thing. If they do pookys character like they did Ciara's, Pooky will come back from the hospital as a St. Bernard.

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Prevuze as usual.

Lucas, Lucas, Lucas, you've known Sami longer than EJ has. If you believe it was just sex, than you really don't know your girl.

Have you met Chloe? Maybe you can try and compete with your other brother.

2:44 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

This is where I would love to re-write the whole Sami/Lucas/EJ thing. It's so annoying the way they're doing it. If I were the writers, it would SO go down like this:

Sami would stop Lucas anywhere in the middle of one of his million tirades on how he's been betrayed and all that crap and she'd quizzically ask him "Okay Lucas, I'm confused. You told me you wanted me to move on, did you not?"

Of course Lucas would reply with a "Yes, but...."

At which time Sami would interrupt him and reassure him that she knows it's been a while for him, and she's not sure how it's done in prison, but once he'd made that decision, that's pretty much where it ends for him. "You don't get say in when I move on, you don't get say in who I move on with, and you don't get to interrupt the fun of moving on with a million little temper tantrums. Now, I'm not sure who told you that you could, and I say that simply because you've never really been a 'thinks well on his own' kind-of-guy. But whoever it was, is wrong.

(Sami takes EJ by the hand).

"Now, Lucas, if you'll excuse us. I was in the middle of doing the moving on you told me to do, and I'd kinda like to get back to it".

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What Ashley said. If she planted a sizzler on EJ right after it would be the icing on the cake.

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs