Thursday, May 15, 2008

They Have Great Butts

Sami comes downstairs and finds EJ at work, "You couldn't sleep, huh?"

EJ chews like he's got an entire jar of peanut butter in his mouth, "I was hungry."

Sami says she was, too. EJ continues chewing his cud, "I thought you came down to apologize for saying you didn't enjoy it when you kissed me." He offers her a sandwich.

Chloe stumbles on Victor while he's working. Victor asks what she is doing there. Chloe tells him she's just there to get a drink. Victor growls, "Well, enjoy it before you get charged with trespassing."

Kayla is in the hospital. She blubbers that it's too soon for the baby to come. The baby doesn't agree. Kayla begs Dr. Ellman to stop the delivery. Dr. Ellman leaves to find a big cork.

Bo and Hope wait outside. Hope decides she has to make a call. "I don't think you should call Caroline," says Bo.

"Don't worry. I'm not," says Hope, "It's not time to ask her to start babysitting Peanut yet."

Chelsea and Stephanie are chomping popcorn and watching a baseball game. "They have great butts," says Chelsea.

"That's more than you can say," says Stephanie, "Have you heard from Daniel."

"No," says Chelsea, "Daniel doesn't see a future with me. I'll change his mind."

Stephanie's phone rings. Hope breaks the news, "Your mom's going into labor."

Stephanie whines, "She can't be having the baby. It's too soon."

Dr. Ellman doesn't know how long it will take to stop the contractions. She's ordered tests and a placental abruption. Kayla doesn't want to do anything to increase the risk of the baby coming early. Dr. Ellman wants neonatology to be prepared for a new arrival. Patch comforts Kayla. Kayla huffs and puffs.

Sami would rather stick bamboo shoots up her fingernails than kiss EJ again, but she'd rather kiss him than watch another episode of DOOL. "Kissing me must've been like purgatory for you," says EJ. He tells her he has to get to bed because he has an appointment with Nicole in the morning.

"Tell the money-grubbing bitch I said hi," says Sami. She stops him from leaving and says they have an important decision to make. She wants to talk about which preschool the twins should attend.

EJ thinks perhaps they should think about college, too. He gets a call, "It's Statesville."

"But we're supposed to be asleep," says Sami, "Why would Statesville be calling now."

"Perhaps Lucas escaped," says EJ, "And they're calling to keep him if he shows up here."


Victor wants to know what Chloe is doing there. "I'm family, whether you like it or not," she says.

"You are the worst thing that's ever happened to me," says Victor.

"No," says Chloe, "I think that's Nicole and her little dog."

"No," says Victor, "It was Nicole and her little electric hot tub." Victor wants to knew why she would force herself on them and live there.

"Because I can," says Chloe. She says Victor made it look like there was blood on her hands.

"Brady is divorcing you," says Victor, "Why are you back here?"

Phillip steps in, "I invited her."

Lucy and Ethel head for the hospital.

Bo and Hope come into Kayla's room. She's back from an ultrasound and they have discovered the baby is not in distress. Dr. Ellman tells Kayla to relax.

One of the attendants barks, "She's at four centimeters." Patch tells peanut to slow down. "This is my chance," says Peanut, "I'm making my getaway. Besides, after I'm born you might give me a normal name."

Patch takes Lexie aside, "Can the baby survive if it comes now?"

Lexie says, "It'll be just fine. You'll be ignoring it and leaving it with Maggie in just a matter of weeks."

EJ gets off the phone with the prison. Sami asks, "Is Lucas coming home?" The ensuing pause is more pregnant than Kayla.

Phillip insists Chloe stays. Victor decides he wants a word with Phillip in private. He and Chloe trade a few wisecracks and she leaves. Phillip says, "You can justify anything, can't you. You've been keeping secrets about your own grandson."

Victor snorts, "What about the secrets that you're keeping from me?"

Stephanie and Chelsea arrive at the hospital. Bo and Hope fill them in. Bo goes to check to see if Stephanie can see Kayla.

Kayla huffs and puffs. She worries the baby won't survive if it comes now. Patch tries to comfort her.

Sami beams. The pregnant pause continues. A glacier whizzes by. Finally, EJ says, "I am so sorry. No. I said we would do everything we could but Lucas didn't make the cut."

Victor says he knows about the B&E Phillip's man did at John's. Phillip tells him he got the disc, but it's encrypted. He knew about it because he has been "monitoring" John's mansion. He thinks the disc has something to do with what Stefano did to John. He has someone working on de-encrypting it.

Victor asks, "And what about Chloe?"

"I'll handle her," says Phillip, "And I'll also take care of her situation."

"Speaking of handling things," says Victor, "You've been handling our business affairs very well. I think it's time I let you handle more."

Stephanie comes in to see Dr. Huffnpuff. Kayla moans.

Sami thinks she was better off not getting her hopes up. EJ asks if she would rather he hadn't tried. Sami says no. EJ says they can try again. Sami decides she has to accept Lucas isn't coming back, and Allie will grow up without her father. She tells EJ she really appreciates him trying to help.

"Without trying to sound inappropriate," says EJ, "You know there is nothing I wouldn't do to help you."

"That's comforting," says Sami, "So thank you."

"Don't do this," says EJ, "I don't care what kind of relationship we have. You don't have to pretend any more." She breaks down in his arms.

Victor says he has other things he hasn't let Phillip control. Phillip says he thought Victor liked to keep his hand in the pot. Victor says he does, but he's exhausted physically and emotionally. He can see Phillip is willing to get his hands dirty if he wants to.

"You sound like you're retiring," says Phillip.

Victor says, "I'm just watching the game from farther back – from the Bob Uecker seats." Phillip vows that he won't let him down.

The attendants wheel the preemie chamber of death into Kayla's room.

Inside her room, things have changed. Kayla puffs and huffs. She screams, "I can feel it coming! Oh no! No! NOOOOOO!"

The crowd in the room chants, "PUSH!" Kayla blubbers.

Victor tells Phillip he's a real hero. After Phillip came back from the war, Victor wondered if the business would be enough of a challenge for him. He doesn't like Phillip getting his hands dirty, "Maybe you could go into politics." Phillip thinks he doesn't have enough body parts left to get dirty if he does that.

Victor mentions Belle. Phillip has decided Belle is happy and he's happy for her. Victor doesn't want Phillip to wait too long to be happy for himself. He says he will be right back and leaves. Phillip stares.

Sami whines, "I hate girls who cry all the time."

"You don't cry all the time," says EJ, "Sometimes you're angry." He offers a shoulder any time she needs to cry. Sami is frustrated over the fact that she doesn't have control over her life. EJ insists she does, "It's other people's lives you can't control." He reminds her he has to meet Nicole in the morning – for tennis. Sami wants to know what he sees in her. "It's really what she sees in me," says EJ, "She thinks I'm a bit of all that."

"What woman wouldn't," asks Sami.

"You."

Bo brings water to Hope and Chelsea. Chelsea wanders off. "Is she OK," says Bo.

"Not really," says Hope.

"This has to be hitting close to home," says Bo. He goes over to talk to her. Hope remembers Chelsea talking about Zack in the hospital. She remembers trying to reassure her, "God had a plan for Zack."

"God's plan was for Zack to become my hood ornament," asks Chelsea. She thinks not being able to have kids is a form of justice.

Kayla pushes.

Sami gasps, "ME? Are you trying to confuse me?"

EJ says he doesn't want to banter all night, "Look at me. I need to know how you feel. We both know our marriage is a sham. The visa thing is done. Where do we go from here? I want some sense of where I stand with you. If you don't want me I need to know. I'm getting mixed signals." He wants to talk about the kiss until she gives him an answer. He tells her she can't say she doesn't care, and then be jealous about Nicole, "If you want me to stop having a relationship with Nicole, you have to give me a reason."

"What reason do you need," says Sami, "Having a relationship with Nicole is its own punishment."

Victor comes back with a leather folder, "This is your legacy and your future. You've earned it."

Bo and Hope wait. Hope tells Chelsea Martino was killed tonight resisting arrest. Chelsea worms the details out of them and then bawls Bo out for getting in a gunfight, "If you die I want my pancreas back." Bo says they have more important things to worry about.

Kayla pushes, "Uuuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh!"

POP!

It's a boy. Actually it's a slimy rubber doll. Kayla comes unglued, "Why isn't he crying? Why isn't he crying?"

"Because you're doing enough bawling for both of you," says Patch.

Chloe finds Phillip looking through the papers. She asks if she should make plans to leave again. Phillip tells her she can stay. He tells her he has more control of the Kiriakis enterprises now. Chloe thinks Brady won't like that, but she didn't marry Brady for the money, "You're in charge now. Handsome... rich... bionic... That's a potent combination."

"You forgot powerful," says Phillip.

"What does that mean," asks Chloe, "I shouldn't cross you. Phillip stares the stare of death. It turns into a smirk.

EJ asks, "What's it gonna be?"

"You are my husband," says Sami, "There is no way I am going to let that slut sink her claws into you."

"So," asks EJ, "What are you gonna do about it?" Closer... Closer... Heavy breathing... PASSION!

Lumi fans in the audience begin passing out the cyanide-laced kool aid.

Kayla whimpers, "What's wrong with my baby? Why isn't he crying?" They wheel peanut to neonatal ICU. Kayla repeats, "Whatswrongwithmybaby? Whatswrongwithmybaby? Whatswrongwithmybaby?"

Lexie gives her the bad news, "It wasn't breathing. Kayla falls apart.


Previews
========

You can watch the previews later today on our PREVUZE II website.

36 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sami seduces her rapist... Just when I thought Days couldn't sink any lower.

It's a sad day for true Sami Brady fans, and it's a sad day for Days. It's not a sad day for me though, because this is the last episode of that trash that I'll ever watch.

Thank you Dena Higley & Ken Corday. You've finally set me free from this idiotic show!

4:40 AM  
Blogger SocRMum1 said...

To each their own, I suppose. I for one am SO glad to see DAYS and Dena Higley and Ken Corday have the guts to fix what was nothing more than a tragic story line mistake. We all pretty much know Lucas is coming home - this simply evens the playing field and makes it a much more compelling story than it would have been otherwise. I am a true Sami Brady fan, a true DAYS fan and I couldn't be happier.

Aside from EJami - I happen to think we're seeing lots of great things. Story lines are moving along at a much better clip; the show seems much more integrated with characters interacting with others outside their primary storyline; Phillip is getting some great stuff - and no longer pining after Belle; Dr. Jonas is a great addition and NuJohn is a riot. I'm loving DAYS again...and it's been a long while since I could say that.

5:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy too that Dena, ED and Ken finally are BOLD enough to fix the s/l from hell... I can't wait to see Sami making love to EJ! They are a supercouple in my opinion. James and Ali are brilliant actors the best on Daytime. Keep it up Dena!

5:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear, poor Kayla - the one character on this show I actually still like.
Really couldn't care less about anyone else at the moment. Well except maybe Jawn, he's pretty cool.
LMAO at the Peffelflosen Clinic - maybe they should send Dena Higley there for a rest.

5:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!! It's getting good on Days - as a Days devoted watcher for 20+ years I love that the writers are trying to fix the mistakes other writers made with EJ and Sami...I have always been a fan of Sami-she's sassy, manipulative and her own person and doesn't need to morph into a stepford wife to satisfy those around her...with EJ she is her own person and he doesn't try to mold her into the perfect Carrie".

I love all the other storylines going on right now...yes I'm a secret Max/Steph fan when I blot out the fact that they were raised as uncle/niece - I keep repeating to myself "not blood related"...John is a riot nowadays and I have even developed a respect for Marlena - the Steve/Ava situation has me baffled not quite knowing where the writers are going with this unless Ava had a child with Steve.. Phillip - always a hot topic - the guy is just sensual with whatever woman he is with...
Nicole is a witch always brewing up trouble but so much fun to watch...

It's finally enjoyable to watch an entire episode of Days again!!!

5:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am also thrilled that they cleared up the 12/29 debacle. It can no longer be called "rape" since Sami herself said earlier this week something to the effect of "we both know it wasn't like that" in reference to EJ hurting her physically. She looked at him with a look that said it all, it wasn't rape. So hopefully some fans can let it go and move on with the show. If they must give up on the show over this s/l, well, it's sad that they will no longer get to watch a great soap.

5:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry anonymous #1, they have Sami kissing Lucas in a week or two and signing annulment papers. The roller coaster ride we know as Sami Brady Roberts Horton Dimera is only just beginning. There are bound to be good Ejami days ahead and good Lumi days ahead. If you're a strong enough fan, sit back, buckle your seat belt and enjoy the ride, but you probably don't want to jump midway through the excitement!

5:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is so time that Sami woke up to EJ and how good he is for her. FINALLY they make love. Could they have waited any longer?! This totally rocks!!

Now with Lucas walking in and catching them, this summer is going to be one huge tangled web of deliciousness. She'll try to be proper and stay with her safe little toad, but EJ is always going to be there. Stealing her away just like John stole Marlena from Roman all those years ago "after he came back to Salem". LOL

5:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd say that calling Days a good soap is a little strong. As far as Sami and EJ goes, I just don't see what the excitement is about.
This isn't the first time that Days has redeemed a rapist. Those of us who have been watching forever remember that Jack Deveraux raped Kayla.

5:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love where Dena is taking this Sami and EJ lovestory. It doesn't bother me that Lucas is coming back that just means that EJ and Sami are headed for a seductive love affair.

6:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prevuze - I never tell you how much I love your shows and how it is the first thing I look at in the morning...kind of my ritual! Always makes me laugh with your comments, and I love how you always harp on Shawn and Belle sailing around the world! Too funny!

Thanks for the write up this morning! Looks like a good show, and while I am thrilled by the movement and decision in the EJ/Sami saga...it isn't because I am a member of the fanbase, but because I am glad there is movement!
Like many, I don't care who she is with, I just want her to make a decision and go with it! The summer looks to be great! It should be a fun ride and I am looking forward to it...and Phillip. What is that little dog up to?
Thanks, Prevuse!
Ursta

6:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooo! Sami and EJ are just Delish! As in delicious :_)

THANK-YOU Prevuze writer!!! I LOOOVE reading your blog and I love your sense of humour! Keep up the equal opportunity bashing of every character and every fan base! "lumi fans pass out the cyanide laced kool aide!" ROTFL

6:11 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy that 12/29 has finally been resolved and I am thrilled. Kudos to Dena Higley for fixing the mess that Hogan created but never had the guts to A. admit was the stupidest move ever and B. fix. The scenes from yesterday were amazing and I cannot wait to see Ejami move forward today without the cloud of 12/29 hanging over them. Thank you for a great writeup, Prevuze!

scarlett1977

6:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sami whines, "I hate girls who cry all the time."

The viewers whine in unison, “So do we, so just stop!!!” Sami has more than her share of annoying traits but all the blubbering is nauseating. EJ keeps telling her that she’s the strongest woman he knows. A strong woman does not increase the stock of Kleenex by going through box after box of tissues.

Hope remembers Chelsea talking about Zack in the hospital. She remembers trying to reassure her, "God had a plan for Zack."

"God's plan was for Zack to become my hood ornament," asks Chelsea.


Naughty, naughty, or is it, snarky, snarky, Prevuze!!

Kayla pushes, "Uuuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh!"

POP!

It's a boy. Actually it's a slimy rubber doll.


What a lovely description of such a blessed event. By the way, just how long was Kayla PG? I’ve tried to put out of my mind that steamed up car window conception scene. Was it five or six months ago? Oh well, at least we didn’t have to endure another eleven month pregnancy with twins no less.

…and we finally get to see Sami and EJ together. It’s about time. This whole story line was managed in such a ham-handed way. What genius would take a character played by an actor who arguably is one of the hottest commodities going on daytime television and put that character in such a controversial situation? Talk about painting yourself in a corner. I thought that the writer who tried to justify the content of this story line was just arrogant. To the credit of the new writing team and the actors involved, they have come up with a workable solution. Good for them for being sensitive enough to know there were issues that needed to be addressed and resolved. In the end, this is all about economics. What this certainly is NOT about is reality. I’ve been the victim of a violent sex crime. That was very real. What happens in Salem is not, and I am quite capable of recognizing the difference.

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Phillip - always a hot topic - the guy is just sensual with whatever woman he is with..." - I TOTALLY agree...man, is he good!!

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL! Sami and EJ start making love - FINALLY!
I saw the discussion of 12/29/06 yesterday and it was done with sensitivity and class. Ali and James rocked it as I knew they would. Bravo to them for insisting it be dealt with and not just pushed under the rug.

Does Lexie actually say "IT wasn't breathing?" That would be horribly insensitive. What a cliffhanger, I hope the wee dude hangs on, I believe I read somewhere that he does.

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lumi fans in the audience begin passing out the cyanide-laced kool aid.

HUGE LOL!

Most of us give a standing ovation.

And one for you too, Prevuze!

p.s. Great Shelle adventure today, too.

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

prevuze II??

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sami & EJ...alleluia! It's about time! I know with Lucas coming back on the scene it won't be ALL good for long...BUT I intend to enjoy every delicious moment they share! As someone else commented, I'm sure Sami will TRY to make up with Lucas,but she will be longing for EJ until she can't fight her feelings for him any longer! Just like her mom with John! Oh the irony! Sigh! :)

8:08 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Does Lexie actually say "IT wasn't breathing?"

It sounded like that was what she said to me. That scene is included in Prevuze II, so you can go judge for yourself.

8:22 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Great, great pictures and comments today. Evilgenius, and particularly cfish's update on Belle & Shawn were all brillant. (You too, Prevuze. As always.)

The cyanide-laced koolaid has already been mentioned. But, I saw a few educational tidbits among all the hilarity:

Kayla begs Dr. Ellman to stop the delivery. Dr. Ellman leaves to find a big cork.

A new medical procedure suggested.

Brady's peffel being cured.

An anatomy lesson offerred by Bulldog's classic picture.

EJ gets off the phone with the prison. Sami asks, "Is Lucas coming home?" The ensuing pause is more pregnant than Kayla…Sami beams. The pregnant pause continues. A glacier whizzes by.

A little geology thrown in for good measure.

A character sitting up in the Bob Euker seats.

An obscure sports reference probably requiring many readers to do a Google-search to get the joke. LOLOL

Thanks for the great report and the promise of EJami scenes to savor.

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's it for me, too. I've been watching since the very first show while in high school. Considering I worked with rape victims, my sister being one, it is inexcusable that Higley and Corday are offering up this storyline. Ok, I know this is a TV SHOW-however, TV does have impact on some vulnerable idividuals.

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I read Prevuz and Lexie line "it wasn't breathing" I thought that had to be wrong, No doc would say "it"!! but that is what it sounded like in the clip.

I love the Sami EJ SL. When Lucas comes back I hope he isn't the same sap he was before. He was very annoying before he left. I think a Sami Lucas SL would be boring.
Did we ever get the "real" test results on the babies paternity? Do we know for a fact that one belongs to each?

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"PEFFELFLOSEN"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Applecheeks - not only does Prevuze provide us with sports, geology and medical information but also time continum reminders. For instance, that Salem doesn't share time with any of the real universe:"But we're supposed to be asleep," says Sami, "Why would Statesville be calling now?" I thought the same thing - it's supposed to be at night. Altho Stephanie and the brat and Phloe are all awake. Who knows?

I also laughed at Zack being a hood ornament and Peanut trying to make his escape. How true was the Prevuism they'd soon be dumping him off at Maggie's!? HAHAHAHAHA

A great Prevuze and pictures today!

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure Lexie said, "He wasn't breathing."

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Kayla doesn't want to do anything to increase the risk of the baby coming early."

Oh, PUH-LEEZ!!! That's why she never listened to the doctor that ordered her to bedrest, that's why she went back to "work" and also went chasing after Steve. Give me a break. She did everything she could to increase the risk of the baby coming early. What an idiot statement at this point. Not to mention, if they think you're in early labor and in serious risk of delivering, they move a whole lot faster to stop it. And they give you something to relax and not feel the urge to push! Hello!!!

And to whichever poster said after EJami, Lumi would be boring - you are right on the money! Although it will be a little less than boring to have him walk in on them. And why is it that he is able to just waltz in the mansion and walk in on them. That will be one of those nonsense scenes. But I'm sure the looks on their faces will be priceless.

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe it.

The writers are actually going to address 12/29 and Ejami are finally going to get down to business.

Just what I've been waiting for.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Sammie said...

I hate when tv shows try to do the preemie baby thing...
they ALWAYS get it wrong...
I had twins at 24 weeks... both weighing barely over a pound.. one died at 12 days old.. the other had a 3 month stay in the NICU and it is rough!

Sammie
www.n8andnoah.com

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree with those posters who say that LUMI will be boring after EJAMI. What else can they do with LUMI - been there done that> I suppose Lucas and Sami could move to Europe.

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Over 30 comments...

Most I've ever seen on here, heh. All this Ejami hullabaloo. Well, I'm no Ejami fan though, I like the characters separately.

HopefullY Lucas will return soon. (I'm actually liking Lucas more than Sami and EJ now.)

Besides that nonsense, I just thought about this, does recent events mean Ava and Bo are even, seeing as they both killed each others fathers??? I suppose Hope can put a bullet in Patch or maybe that goon that is taking care of Ava to fully equal things out.

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

re: Rape.

Sorry, I'm still going with rape. I was willing to accept it if they RETCONED it or moved past it in a believable manner. I can't suspend my belief this much.

All those scenes of "You raped my wife!!" Sami's incessant whining, etc.

Sami saying , "we both knew what it was" amounts to nothing really, especially after EJ gave that heart touching (gag) apology. Why in the world would he apologize if they "both know what it was"? And isn't this, like, the third time he apologized? The first one being 'I'm sorry I raped you'. It wasn't "I'm sorry, but we both knew what it was!".

Whatever, I can't be bothered to give this any more thought at the moment.

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Prevuze love your site, first thing I read in the morning and it's so entertaining. You guys do a great job!

It appears to me that Dena is cleaning up the Hogan mess. Stayla having her baby early, cleaning up the huge Dec 29th mess. ending the EJAMI marriage, getting Lucas out of jail. Will the paternity question finally be settled too? I hope so lets move on Dena. End the triangle and all that stuff.

I was a fence sitter on that whole EJAMI vs LUMI war. But after this week I am solid EJAMI! GO EJAMI!

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What I gather from Sami and EJ converstation about that night is that if Sami suffered at all it was from the fact that EJ treated her so badly after the event. That perhaps what happened in that car "the event" was more consensual then what Sami wanted anyone to know. "Why did you have to treat me like that after" "We were both there we both know it was not like that" this is not against history. EJ and Sami had a conversation a few months later and Sami claimed rape and EJ said you know more happened in that car that you care to admit and Sami told him to shut up, so I am thinking that more did happen - perhaps Sami's body betrayed her. Just trying to figure it out! This is makes the most sense in light of that conversation

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I just saw the EJAMI love making scene and I am stunned! Stunned WOW - BEST LOVE SCENE EVER!
I didn't think they could show that on Daytime TV. Man o Man was that "HOT"! sorry LUMI but after that scene it is EJAMI all he way!

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs