Friday, May 30, 2008

Rain Man

Lucas messes with Allie as Sami rushes around. Little Johnny won't stop crying and Sami is convinced the only person who can calm him down is EJ.

Meanwhile, back at Chez Rouge, EJ swings Nicole around. "Oh, counselor," says Nicole, "you have some great moves. You're a lot more fun without Sami." EJ puts her down and decides he's hungry. He goes to order sushi. Nicole sighs, "EJ, I really could be falling for you."

Bo and Hope dance. Hope tells him to slow down, "I don't want you to overexert your self."

"I'm saving that for later," says Bo.

"In that case," says Hope, "I'd rather have you go ahead and overexert yourself now."

Abe grills John and asks if he doesn't want his attorney present during the questioning. John thinks his attorney isn't needed because he is innocent. He insists he has been framed. Roman walks in. Abe tells him John is stonewalling. An officer walks in and gives Abe a file. Abe slams it down on the desk, "Take a look John."

John asks, "What is it?"

Abe says, "It's today's script. I thought you might like to see it before I take it to the incinerator."

Phillip and Chloe come into his room. She wonders what was going on with EJ and Nicole. Phillip says he doesn't have a clue. He also doesn't know what was going on with EJ and Nicole. Chloe thinks Nicole is after Phillip. Phillip remembers his dart game with Morgan.

Chloe snaps him out of it, "You seem kind of quiet. What are you thinking about?"

"Trust me," says Phillip, "You don't want to know."

Morgan has arrived a t Chez Rouge. She gets a call. Stephanie tells her Max and she had to leave the party. She makes excuses as Max broods in the background. They are at Steve and Kayla's new place waiting for them to come back. Morgan thinks the party is over anyway. Stephanie hangs up and tells Max she didn't feel good lying to her friend. Stephanie wants to know what's going on. "What's going on," says Max, "is you keep asking me what's going on."

Chloe starts to leave. Phillip stops her. He asks her to stay. Chloe isn't sure. He reminds her she is divorced and asks if she's changed her mind about having fun. He moves in and does some convincing.

Lucas thinks Johnny should be able to do without EJ for one night. Sami tells him about a song EJ sings to calm Johnny down. Lucas offers to sing it. There is a logjam at the doors as the audience tries to escape. Sami doesn't know if Lucas can be as effective as EJ, but she goes to get Johnny.

EJ and Nicole keep it up. Salt, shot, lemon. Kiss. Nicole thinks EJ is more fun that he looks. EJ thinks Nicole is smarter than she lets on. EJ says when the time is right he has a bombshell to drop, "I just found out Samantha and I are still married. The annulment is null and void because we had marital relations. I think this will make Sami happy." He leans in and tells her the annulment is actually valid, "But that's my little secret."

Morgan bumps into her dad. He says he's there to celebrate. The grand jury hands down its decision tomorrow and he thinks it will find there is no reason to bring charges against him. Morgan asks about the most recent incident at the docks. Paul says he's not concerned about that because it has nothing to do with him.

Bo and Hope dance and banter. Hope says she almost lost him and can't stop thinking about how lucky she is to have him, especially when it's time to take out the trash and mow the yard. Bo thinks they need to make the most of every moment.

Abe and Roman grill John about the contents of his ship. Abe thinks John was counting on Paul to clear the crates, even though the manifest was wrong, but Paul got bounced. Roman thinks John is looking guiltier by the second.

Lucas bounces Johnny around and plays like he's a bumbling, babbling man from mars. It's not much of a stretch. That doesn't work so Lucas tries a song. Johnny finally settles down, just to get Lucas to stop singing. Sami is amazed Lucas did it. Lucas does his best Elvis, "Thank-you. Thank-you-very-much."

"Keep your day job," says Johnny.

But I don't have a day job," says Lucas.

"You're still better off," says Johnny.


EJ and Nicole share more booze and kisses. Nicole does a recap of EJ's plan, "As of now Sami thinks the marriage is annulled. But when the time is right you are going to tell her you are still married. It will be a lie, but you think it should work." Nicole wonders if it will backfire.

EJ says he wouldn't be telling Nicole this if he were sober, "It's a secret." Nicole says he is right not to trust her.

Morgan tells Paul she heard rumors about the drug bust.

Phillip... Chloe... body parts... lust.

Salsa music plays. That's where Bo draws the line. He doesn't want to try any of that hip gyration stuff. Hope plays him, "I guess you're not up to the challenge." That's all it takes. Bo and Hope salsa. Make sure you have fresh batteries in your zapper for this.

John insists someone doctored the manifest. He thinks if he were the ultra-moral old John they wouldn't even be questioning him right now, "Phillip is behind this."

Chloe thinks Victor won't stand for this kind of hanky-panky when he gets back from his trip. Phillip says he can handle Victor. Chloe decides to leave, "Sex with no strings means not spending the night." As she grabs her robe the disc drops off the desk. "That's OK," says Phillip, "Just leave it."

Chloe looks it over, "What is it?"

Phillip says, "I thought it was one of your Menudo CDs."

Phillip puts the disc away and asks if Chloe is hungry. Chloe pouts because Phillip won't tell her what is on the disc. He brushes it off and goes to get something to eat. Chloe leaves.

John declares the inquisition finished. Abe tells him he is due in court for his arraignment. Roman calls Gonzalez in to take John there.

Abe asks Roman if he believes John. "No," says Roman.

Abe sighs, "Neither do I."

Bo and Hope end their dance with Bo twirling Hope into his arms and sliding on in to a pancreas-busting dip. Hope gets up and yells, "HOLY MACKEREL, ANDY!" Hmmm... Apparently Amos 'n Andy references aren't as verboten as the seven deadly words you can't say on TV.

They share small talk about how amazing each other is and then notice Paul is there. Bo decides to have a little chat with him. They go over, but Paul is interrupted by a call. Phillip says, "You know why I'm calling."

"I have a pretty good idea," says Paul. He tells Phillip he can't talk, and goes back and tells Bo it was an old friend. Bo asks him about John's bogus shipment. Paul says he'll look into it when he's reinstated – He's confident the grand jury will drop the charges. Bo and Hope leave, thinking Paul knows a lot more than he's letting on. "Poor Morgan," says Hope.

Nicole and EJ continue to become more plastered, if that's possible without just passing out. Nicole tells EJ his secrets are safe with her, "If it doesn't work out with Sami there are other women out there." EJ thinks he and Sami are meant to be together. Nicole asks, "Don't you think Lucas feels the same way."

"No," says EJ, "I don't think he loves me. "

"I meant about Sami," says Nicole.

"Lucas is a boy," says EJ, "He doesn't know how to look after a woman. He put a bullet in my back like a coward. I haven't forgotten about that. I told Sami I forgave him just to woo her."

Nicole asks, "Do you think you can find real love by plotting and planning?"

"You do," says EJ. Nicole agrees. All she wants is a big divorce settlement.

Sami and Lucas come downstairs, but a crying baby stops them in their tracks. Lucas goes back up. Sami gets a call. It's Maggie. Sami asks, "He's what? Wait! I'm sorry. EJ may be making a scene but he's not my husband and it's not my problem." Sami hangs up.

Maggie stares at the phone. "She didn't say thank you. Oh, well. I've always known being the town gossip was a thankless job."

Sami grabs her coat and heads for Chez Rouge to rescue EJ.

John comes back from his arraignment and says he plead not guilty because he isn't guilty. Abe and Roman tell him Marlena paid his bail. He's a free man. John leaves.

Max tells Stephanie, "I'm really good with numbers in this freaky Rain Man kind of way." He says he loves her and wants to make her happy, "Is that enough for you?"

Sami rushes into Chez Rouge, finds EJ and tries to convince him to leave. EJ reminds her he's a single man and can do what he wants. Sami says she cares and doesn't want Johnny's father embarrassing himself. Nicole accuses her of being jealous. Sami holds EJ's face and looks into his eyes, "Please come with me." EJ tries to grab one more drink as they walk off.

Nicole sits alone, "Dammit Sami! Now who's gonna pay for all this?"

Chloe comes back and asks if Phillip was talking to someone. He says no.

John busts into the mansion, "Hey kids! Daddy's home! I'm out thanks to my lovely wife." No one is there except Lucas. "Do you know where Marlena is," asks John.

"I don't even know where Sami is," says Lucas. John goes upstairs.

Stephanie tells Max she loves him for whomever or whatever he is, "When you want to talk, I'm here. Just don't take too long.

Chloe is concerned Phillip is involved in something that could get out of hand. Phillip tells her not to worry.

Nicole says to herself, "Sami, you can't have it both ways. Maybe I should tell you what EJ is up to."

Sami drags EJ in. Lucas snorts, "This is the second time you have acted like a jealous wife since he I have been home." EJ promises to stop acting like a jealous wife.

John comes downstairs and says he found a note upstairs, "She's gone. She's left me."

"It happens," says EJ. He chuckles.


Previews
========

You can watch the previews later today on our PREVUZE II website.

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Lucas is a boy," says EJ, "He doesn't know how to look after a woman. He put a bullet in my back like a coward. I haven't forgotten about that. I told Sami I forgave him just to woo her."

But, but, but, I thought that he was being sincere! He's supposed to be redeemed! He has to be redeemed. He's "hot"! ::stomps foot::
Anyhow, Elvis, YOU are the definition of coward, you who raped, murdered & tortured others on daddy's orders. Lucas is the real man - the man who's in all likelyhood protecting his teenage son from going to jail for shooting you.

Thanks for the previews!

4:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicole asks, "Don't you think Lucas feels the same way."

"No," says EJ, "I don't think he loves me. "


You know, I think EJ/Lucas would be better than either Ejami or Lumi. I sense much more chemistry there.

But Stephanie and Uncle Max still don't do anything for me. I hope this Rainmaker ripoff storyline is done soon so the writers can promptly forget that Max is supposed to be some kind of genius. Give Nick his brains back. And maybe a backbone to go with them.

4:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Keep your day job," says Johnny.
But I don't have a day job," says Lucas.
"You're still better off," says Johnny.

I love Lucas, but that's sooo true:)) and sooo funny!

4:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I think EJ/Lucas would be better than either Ejami or Lumi. I sense much more chemistry there.

lol, so true. But the ultimate pairing is Philip & Elvis. I want some Pelvis action!

5:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh, the Evil Elvis has returned and I couldn't be happier.

Sami would be bored to tears with good EJ.

6:10 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Abe says, "It's today's script. I thought you might like to see it before I take it to the incinerator."

Too late, Abe. The time for that was BEFORE this drivel hit the screen.

Chloe pouts because Phillip won't tell her what is on the disc.

Oh for pete’s sake. In this day and age with CD’s and DVD’s and computer discs all over the place, why in the world would Chloe make a big thing about what was on that disc? Why would she even ask about it? In reality (yeah, I know), she wouldn’t even have noticed it.

Hope gets up and yells, "HOLY MACKEREL, ANDY!" Hmmm... Apparently Amos 'n Andy references aren't as verboten as the seven deadly words you can't say on TV.

Holy mackerel yourself, Prevuze. Who on the Prevuze staff is old enough to come up with that arcane reference? (And don’t read anything into the fact that I knew what you were talking about. I’m just an old-time radio show, early George Carlin fan. Yeah, that’s it.)

Bulldog's censored link will keep me laughing all day. The next time I see Phloe in bed together....well, let's just say I won't be thinking about hot, steamy sex. LOLOLOL

Thank you, CFish for the Belle/Shawn update. I was definitely missing news of their adventures.

And thank you, Prevuze for a brilliant episode today!

6:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Prevuze!

Nicole & EJ are perfectly evil together. Now they just need to realize that and stop wasting time chasing Sami/Philip.

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more, Anon.

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anon #1, get over EJ lying about forgiving Lucas. We all do things to "woo" someone we want to be with. She's stupid to expect him to forgive Lucas, the "real man" who shot Franco Kelley and then almost let Sami die for it. And some other viewer mentioned this along with other things Lucas did to Sami. No, Lucas is not the real man. And I'm not convinced that he's protecting Will. That was left up in the air and probably no decision has been made by writers as to which way they will eventually go on that one.

Anon #2, you cracked me up about EJ/Lucas chemistry.

Applecheeks, bravo on the disk conversation. Nobody would have ever picked the CD up and wanted to know what it was. They'd have just put it back on the desk. Well, except nosy, whining Chloe. She doesn't care. She just wanted something to whine about. And as far as them being in bed, I'm still not seeing it. They do NOT go together.

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually thought EJicole had a lot more chemistry than EJami. They just seem to go together better.

LOL over Abe taking the script to the incinerator, Bo's pancreas crunching dip (the boob!) as well as "Lucas offers to sing it. There is a logjam at the doors as the audience tries to escape."

But we never try to escape from Prevuze, we need the laughs. TGIP!

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually thought EJicole had a lot more chemistry than EJami. They just seem to go together better.

I agree Bulldog. Sami is too blue collar for someone like EJ.

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Stephanie/Max thing is starting to annoy me. Why does Steph think shes privy to every single secret and thought that tries to survive in Max's head.

I actually thought EJicole had a lot more chemistry than EJami. They just seem to go together better.
I agree, Nicole likes to be devious, EJ likes to be devious, and Sami - well, Sami is devious usually for what she believes is the greater good.

I'm still with Lucas on this, EJ has has done far more vicious things to people than Lucas can ever hope to do. He tried to assassinate John for goodness sake, all because daddy told him to. I like fiction, but I was never willing to overlook a characters flaws because they were 'hawt!11!'.

He put a bullet in my back like a coward.
This is hilarious, maybe if Bo referenced it, or perhaps
even John... but EJ? The man who threatened Will? Heh...

I'm actually pretty excited (I know, right!) about this. I can't wait for this to blow up in EJ's face.

Ha, Saleboat is hilarious. It's sad I can envision Belle saying that.

The disc thing is indeed stupid, as just today I dropped my brother's cd and guess what... I put it on the unit and kept going. Not once did I pout or worry about what was on it. But now... maybe it has someone's memory?

Maggie stares at the phone. "She didn't say thank you. Oh, well. I've always known being the town gossip was a thankless job."
Haha, I thought this was real for a second.

Maybe I should tell you what EJ is up to."
Able to hold a secret for all but a few minutes. Good grief. (Charlie Brown)

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your post Klaus.

Sure, Anon, we all do things to WOO someone...just not flat out decieve and lie because we know if we don't, we won't GET the person.

Big diff.

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am liking EJ and Nicole better each passing day. Why not try them together instead??

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Klaus: EJ, Sami and Nicole are no different to a point. Have you forgotten some of the evil Sami did and I'm sorry it was not for the greater good. She did what she to get what she wanted. It was for her greater good no matter who she stepped on.

I also would love to know how Sami is blue collar compared to Nicole and EJ. If we made an honest list Sami I think would come out on top with the evil she has done. Sami is far from blue collar IMHO

I was never willing to overlook a characters flaws because they were hot either, but I did/do love them for those very flaws. Its why I loved Sami from day one she was very flawed and evil at times. This is a girl who tormented/blackmailed/used/went after to get revenge/etc on her own family and people who thought they were her friends to get what she wanted or to get even with them. Never being sorry about what she did/ was doing/ who she was hurting until she was caught.

Nicole is no where close to EJ or Sami IMO. Yes she has done some bad stuff the worst was trying to have Victor killed (and she didn't do to well with that one either). The rest of her crimes were not so much evil but to get her money. Nicole is a gold digger.

Now I could agree that all three are very selfish character's. I just think EJ/Sami are better matched on the scheming/good/evil parts. Nicole IMO would not be able to keep up with those two IMHO.

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs