Thursday, May 08, 2008

Hookers-R-Us

John rifles through things looking for the disc. He's sure he put it right on top. Sami comes in and asks what's up. Marlena tells her the disc is missing. Rolf slithers in and putters around.

"You think someone stole it," asks Sami.

"Does a one legged duck swim in circles," asks John.

Why is it so important," asks Sami.

"It's got my entire Rick Astley audio collection on it," says John, "We've got to find it."

Marlena wonders if Rolf knows why someone would take it.

Daniel works out at the gym as Lexie comes in. She has another patient she would like him to consult on. "How old is she," asks Daniel.

"Thirty."


"Whad'ya think I am," asks Daniel, "A gerontologist? I'm not interested."

Chelsea joins Victor at the pub. Victor asks, "Shouldn't you be resting?"

"You sound just like my dad," says Chelsea.

"That dumb," asks Victor, "I've been hoping you would move back in with me so we can take care of you at the mansion."

Nicole storms up and cuts loose, "There you are you monster!"

Bo and Roman return to the cop shop. Abe tells them Ava left a warning for Bo, because of Martino. That's why they can't have Bo on the case. Hope walks in, "I want it. I want to investigate Nusbaum's murder."

Abe nearly faints, "You mean you actually want to do some work?" Bo vetoes it. Abe likes the idea.

"She is as good as anybody we've got," says Roman.

"Darn," says Abe, "I was hoping for someone who could actually solve the case." Hope rattles on about why she should be on the case.

EJ is on the phone, "I don't care how you do it just do it."

Nicole explodes, "It seems Pookie was poisoned."

"Maybe she found your stash of vodka," says Victor. Nicole accuses him of the dirty deed. "I wouldn't go near that filthy mutt," yells Victor, "She left me a surprise in my dining room this morning."

"Eeuwww," says Nicole, "I thought that roll tasted funny. But the only time she does that is when she isn't happy with someone."

"If that rodent wasn't comfortable," snorts Victor, "why didn't you move out?" Nicole gets a call from the veterinarian and goes off.

"I don't remember her being this crazy," says Chelsea.

"This is one of her good days," says Victor.

Chelsea shifts gears, "Daniel is something. Did you know he's leaving town?" Victor thinks that's a shame. Chelsea thought maybe he could convince him to stay.

Rolf claims innocence. Sami accuses him of lying. It takes one to know one. John steps in, "Get me a vodka lemonade and those shortbread cookies you make so well."

"Why did you do that," asks Marlena.

"I had the munchies," says John. He isn't sure Rolf stole the disc, "It could have been any one of the people living here."

"You think it was EJ," asks Sami.

"No," says John, "The twins."

"If you think EJ took the disc," asks Sami, "Why would you let him live here?"

"I like to have people owe me," says John.

"You don't make it easy to trust you," says Marlena.

"Well," says John, "now that I know how you really feel about me, you have just jumped to the top of my suspect list."

Marlena gets in his face and squeezes his wrist, "You have no idea how I feel about you."

EJ bumps into Nicole outside the pub. Nicole cries.

Victor says Daniel was never supposed to be in Salem permanently. Chelsea feels like he's leaving because of her. She thinks Victor knows something. He doesn't feel it's his place to tell her.

Daniel says he is leaving Salem. Lexie thinks this is about Chelsea, "You are an excellent doctor."

Daniel says, "Maybe you should know what happened the last time I got involved with a patient."

The four musketeers discuss the killings. "Guys like Vitali don't leave a trail," says Bo.

"All slugs leave a trail," says Roman.

John thinks Marlena has strong feelings for him but is afraid to admit them. They decide they will talk later in private. Sami decides to get going. Marlena offers to go with her. She suggests lunch. Sami doesn't think Marlena should avoid John. Marlena isn't ready for all that yet. Sami encourages her to stay there.

Rolf tells John he is free to search his room. John says he knows Rolf didn't take the disc. He dismisses him and makes a call. Marlena looks over his shoulder, "Who are you calling?"

"I'm going to raise a little hell," says John.

Abe gives Hope the Nusbaum case. Bo wants to be partnered up with her. Hope tells him he should be taking it easy. Abe says he can help, but from the sidelines. "Gee, thanks," says Bo.

"Take it or leave it," says Abe. Bo takes it. Bony and clod, together again.

Nicole tells EJ Pookie is in the hospital, "Victor poisoned her." EJ tries to encourage her. She shows him pictures of the Pookster. EJ is just sure she'll make it if she is as strong as Nicole. Nicole wonders why EJ is being so supportive. She breaks down and falls into his arms, "She's the only one I could really count on."

Victor wonders why Chelsea doesn't ask Daniel about all this. She says she tried and begs him to tell what it is, "I think I'm falling in love with him."

Lexie chases Daniel down and apologizes if she was out of line. "She wasn't just one of my patients," says Daniel, "She was my wife."

EJ comforts Nicole. Nicole is beside herself, "I don't know what I'll do if Pookie leaves me."

"Then you will have me," says EJ.

"I don't want another dog," says Nicole, "I want Pookie." He gets closer as Sami comes up and soaks it in.

Victor doesn't want to see Chelsea get hurt. She claims she's tough, like Victor and begs him to tell. Victor decides to blab.

"For your ears only" says Daniel. He tells how he met his wife, "I'll never forget the first time I saw her. She had on a white dress and a baseball cap – 49ers."

"But the 49ers are a football team," says Lexie.

Not much of one," says Daniel.


Daniel says his new patient had cancer. He fell in love.

"So let's recap," says Lexie, "You saw a woman in a baseball cap with cancer and you immediately fell in love with her."

"I thought if I could just will her to get well...," says Daniel, "But she just suffered."

"That's not hard to imagine if she was with you," says Lexie.

Victor says, "Daniel told me he was going to marry her in the hospital. That night she took a turn for the worse."

"Daniel has that affect on people," says Chelsea.

"She just needed more treatment but nothing worked," says Daniel, "So I wrapped her in her blanket and took her to the one place I knew she would smile – the beach. I held her and she saw the sunset."

"Rebecca died that night," says Victor.

"I lost objectivity," says Daniel, "She lost her life."

"She got the raw end of that deal," says Lexie.

It was truly heartbreaking," says Victor.

The cops discuss the case. They have to make damn sure her lawyer doesn't keep her from getting convicted. "This would be a lot easier if Mickey were her attorney," says Roman.

John is on the phone with the security company. He says he wants a new security system free of charge, "I don't care if it is your kid's birthday, get over here and put it in today!" He gets off the phone. Marlena thinks he was too hard on the guy. John doesn't think so, "Look at this place. There is no sign of forced entry. Either a professional or a freeloading relative robbed me."

"There are more freeloading relatives around than professionals," says Marlena. She thinks maybe this is a link to the old John, "You were Stefano's secret project."

John flies off the handle, "Don't ever call me that again!" Marlena apologizes. John says he shouldn't have reacted that way.

"Do you want to talk bout it," asks Dr. Phil-ena.

John doesn't want to be treated like her patient, "Just leave me alone." Marlena starts to go, but says she wants him to know she never once thought of him as a patient, "If you don't know that by now I'm not sure you ever will."

Sami turns green, "Are you always this cozy with your clients? They should pay you more." She wonders why Nicole is so upset, "What's up, Nicole, did you miss a sale at Hookers-R-Us?"

Nicole tells her about poor Pookie. EJ tells her to be more sensitive. Sami thinks Nicole could just get a new dog if Pookie dies.

"I can't just exchange Pookie like you do husbands," says Nicole.

Daniel says it was a really dark time in his life. A part of him wishes he had done things differently. He only knew her for a short time but felt like he knew her for his whole life.

Victor continues, "Daniel vowed not to put himself in that situation again." Chelsea can't believe she kept pushing him. "Whatever happens it's for the best says Victor."

"Then why isn't the world a better place," asks Chelsea. She leaves.

Daniel says, "Now you understand why I can't go through that again."

Lexie tells him he can't be afraid to fall in love again, "You can't keep running away from it."

The Keystone Cops continue their strategy session. Hope wants to get to work now. Abe wants them to go home and spend some quality time together. He shoos them off. On the way out, Bo slaps Hope's butt, what there is of it.

Bo and Hope arrive at home. "How are we gonna nail her," asks Hope.

"What do you mean we," asks Bo, "Abe's got me riding a desk." Hope thinks he's good at this cop stuff. She gets closer, smooches him and thinks they should investigate that.

"Are handcuffs involved," asks Bo.

John asks Rolf if he's seen his diving watch, "Our cat burglar's list is growing. At least he didn't take my carwash coupons. He tired to make it look like a routine heist."

"Vhat vould chew have done if you had caught him," asks Rolf.

"I would have put a bullet in his head," says John.

"But chew don't own zee gun," says Rolf.

"I like a challenge," says John.


Marlena comes in to see Roman. She wants to report a break-in.

Daniel sits in the steam room and remembers his steamy session with Chelsea.

Chelsea arrives at the gym. The attendant tells her Daniel is in the steam room and she heads in.

Hope is on the phone with Maggie, "Have Ciara write us once in a while, would you? " Bo smooches as Hope talks. She gets off the phone and Bo gets ideas. "We can't do this says Hope. Abe says we have to spend QUALITY time together." They run upstairs.

Roman says since Marlena isn't the victim he can't file an official report. She says she doesn't know what's on the disc. Roman asks, "This really is important isn't it? I will check it out – off the record."

"You guys don't keep records anyway, do you," asks Marlena.

"I'll look at it," says Roman, "But don't get your hopes up." Marlena thanks him and leaves.

John says, "You can take a smoke break."

"I don't zmoke," says Rolf.

John breaks into his box of cigars, "I'm glad the thief didn't take these – Hand rolled Cubans."

"Zat zounds a little cruel," says Rolf.

John tosses him one, "I don't hand these to just anyone."

"I'm glat chew truzt me," says rolf.

"I wouldn't go that far," says John. He thinks Rolf would have replaced the disc if he had taken it. The break-in makes him angry, "The last thing you want to do is make me angry."

Chelsea goes into the steam room, "We need to talk. I know about your wife."

Sami accuses Nicole of using her dog to get EJ into bed. She walks over to EJ and plants a hot kiss on him.


Previews
========

You can watch the previews later today on our PREVUZE II website.

28 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Nobody poisoned Pookie, he probably tried to commit suicide to get off the show.

Oh GOOD LORD just when I thought DROOL couldn't get any worse, now we have to listen to Dr. Feelgood whine about how he killed his wife.

Isn't it bad enough they re-cycle scripts? Now they have to re-cycle soap opera stereotype plots??
"The handsome doctor with a mysterious past. We find out he killed his wife, and now he's in love with another beautiful doomed young girl....."

Gag, barf, puke!!!

Give me a break PLEASE!!

I know all the evidence is pointing to Rolf stealing the disc, but what if....it was John?
What if while he was asleep he came back downstairs and stole the disc from himself?
Okay, now come on, there have been worse plot lines! LOL

For those who enjoyed my little foray into my "serious" side, I have written another chapter in my blog. Hope you enjoy it. After all it can't be any worse than what's passing for "professional" writing on DOOL right now.
These Are The Daze Of Our Lives

4:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What if it was really Marlena taking the disk?? My money is on that she loves the "new" John better than the "old" John, now the puzzles pieces have come together about who John really was.

Otherwise than the Sami, EJ, Nicole, John, and Marlena parts, sounds like another snoozer. Who really cares if Bo and Hope are still wanting to get it on???

5:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who really cares if Bo and Hope are still wanting to get it on???

Bo and Hope?

5:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Philip took the disc. I saw the spoiler on soapoperafan.com. BOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRING!!! The Chelsea/Dan thing, aside from being at total ewwwww, is redundant and ridiculous. If i were a betting woman I'd bet that Chelsea and Dan end up doing the horizontal tango and she gets knocked up.
I do enjoy having Nicole back though. I think her scenes with SAmi are hilarious. She reminds me a little of Vivianne.

6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daniel works out at the gym as Lexie comes in. She has another patient she would like him to consult on. "How old is she," asks Daniel.

"Thirty."

"Whad'ya think I am," asks Daniel, "A gerontologist? I'm not interested."


Way to go, Prevuze!!! That was really snarkilicious!!!

Victor asks, "Shouldn't you be resting?"

"You sound just like my dad," says Chelsea.

"That dumb," asks Victor.


Oh my goodness, Prevuze is on a roll this morning!!!

The four musketeers discuss the killings. "Guys like Vitali don't leave a trail," says Bo.

"All slugs leave a trail," says Roman.


Is it no wonder that Kate is attracted to this guy?

Rolf tells John he is free to search his room. John says he knows Rolf didn't take the disc.

Show of hands…who thinks Max took the disc? I thought you would agree with me. I've read spoilers that the disc ended up in Phillip's hands. Since he's too smart to do the dirty deed himself, he'll have dippy Max handle the job.

Nicole is beside herself, "I don't know what I'll do if Pookie leaves me."

"Then you will have me," says EJ.


What? Is he offering to sit on her lap?

If not for Prevuze's in depth analysis, that whole Dr. Dude/Lexie/Chelsea/Victor maudlin exchange about Rebecca would have been boring. It sounds pretty amusing now. Great Prevuze today, and, as usual, I loved the pictures and captions!!!

6:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Dr. Phil-ena."

LOL! There was a lot of good stuff, but today this was my favorite. I just hope I don't start imagining Dr. Phil's head on Marlena's body!

6:27 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

"Who really cares if Bo and Hope are still wanting to get it on???

Bo and Hope?"

Having gotten through Prevuze without choking on any liquid I made the mistake of having a mouthful when I hit that comment. Anyone have any paper towels handy? LOLOLOL

Except for the Jawn scenes, this sounds like another great zapper. But Prevuze was at its snarky best today. So many great zingers.

Abe nearly faints, "You mean you actually want to do some work?" "She is as good as anybody we've got," says Roman. "Darn," says Abe, "I was hoping for someone who could actually solve the case."

Bony and clod, together again.

"I'll never forget the first time I saw her. She had on a white dress and a baseball cap – 49ers."
"But the 49ers are a football team," says Lexie. "Not much of one," says Daniel.


They have to make damn sure her lawyer doesn't keep her from getting convicted. "This would be a lot easier if Mickey were her attorney," says Roman.

Even the DOOL writers came up with a good comeback:
"I can't just exchange Pookie like you do husbands," says Nicole.

I do have one question. Who is Rick Astley?

Thanks Prevuze!

6:31 AM  
Blogger Firstfall said...

Prevuze, you have made my day!

Not only was your preview good (as always) but my phone, internet and cable are getting turned off today because we're moving. All I've been thinking about though was how I'm going to miss Friday's kiss - and here I got to see it this morning! I can now move in peace. Thank you bunches!

6:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-) :-) :-) Ej & Sami FINALLY kiss again! Hip Hip HooraaaaaY! Other than that, what a snooze fest.

Thanks for posting Prevuze who ever you are! This is my first time commenting but not my first time reading. You do a PHENOMENAL job and I read your blog almost daily. :)

6:48 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Not only was your preview good (as always) but my phone, internet and cable are getting turned off today because we're moving. All I've been thinking about though was how I'm going to miss Friday's kiss - and here I got to see it this morning! I can now move in peace. Thank you bunches!

It's our pleasure. Prevuze endeavors to be a full service blog. Good luck with the move.

6:56 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

who ever you are!

I keep wondering the same thing. I think my brain is on a disc out there somewhere.

6:57 AM  
Blogger cfish said...

Applecheeks said...
"I do have one question. Who is Rick Astley?"

Actually, that's kind of the point.

He was a "flash-in-the-pan" singer from the late '80's.

6:59 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

I do have one question. Who is Rick Astley?

Interesting. Most people admit to having missed the sixties, but you appear to have missed the eighties.

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leave it to Prevuze to make us LOL thru the maudling, tearjerking Daniel history story: ""Rebecca died that night," says Victor.

"I lost objectivity," says Daniel, "She lost her life."

"She got the raw end of that deal," says Lexie."


I agree,that was a great comeback from Nicole to Sami (about exchanging husbands).

And, I'm gonna be a bit naughty here and say that I can't say what that sort of looks like to me in the Bo's pancreas picture. HAHAHAHAHA

Thanks, Prevuze! :D

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I heard of Daniel's wife dying and that Chelsea reminded him of her and they go and name her Rebecca? Hitchcock anyone?

Love Prevuze.

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great review, sounds like a hoot. I am so loving the dimera mansion these days. John is great and I love his scenes with rolf! So glad Nicole is back. Poor pookie!
Can't wait to see sami plant one on ej.

8:05 AM  
Blogger cfish said...

Okay, anybody think that "poor Pookie" ate something that was intended for Nicole?

8:13 AM  
Blogger cfish said...

"Nobody poisoned Pookie, he probably tried to commit suicide to get off the show."

Deb, I had to LOL at that one -- reminded me of the South Park episode where Paris Hilton's Chihuahuas committed suicide to get away from her!

8:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love how new Jawn is giving Marlena fits. She doesn't know which end is up.

New Jawn is a hoot.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Sorry to do this to you Applecheeks but you asked:

For Applecheeks Only

8:38 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

SPOILER TIME~!

Now before you read this first section, I must tell you TODAY was the first time I ever read this!!
Hand to God I did not write my blog today based on anything in any of these spoilers.
Lynda Hirsch spoilers

DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Chelsea finds Daniel and admits she knows he was unable to save his wife from terminal cancer. Chelsea gives him a deep kiss and says he cannot live his life in the past. Chloe tells Philip that Brady wants a divorce. Steve, trailed by a gunman calls Bo; the gunman has Steve in his sights. Before he can shoot, Bo and Hope flank and arrest him. Bo and Hope accuse Martino of ordering the hit on Ava's psychiatrist. Angelo finally confesses that Martino drugged Ava. She remembers that her mother was going to leave Martino, so he had her mother taken out. As Martino pulls out a gun, Bo shoots him. Lucas e-mails Sami, telling her to stop hoping for a relationship with him and to move on. EJ wants to get Lucas out of jail so they can vie for Sami on an even playing field. Kayla goes into labor. Her newborn son is unable to breathe. Victor learns Philip has John's disk and is impressed. He hands over all of the Kiriakis business ventures to Philip.

SNEAK PEEK: Lucas is released.

Monday, May 12th
Chelsea tells Daniel that she knows about his past; Sami and Nicole are horrified after Sami kisses E.J.; E.J. thinks Nicole is afraid of never finding true love; Philip gets John's mystery disc, only to find it is encrypted; Chloe kisses Philip.

Tuesday, May 13th
Kayla learns she has to stay off her feet for the remainder of her pregnancy; Steve has a mysterious meeting with E.J.; Ava asks Angelo why her doctor drugged her; Nick confronts Max; Sami asks Roman to help her visit Lucas in prison.

Wednesday, May 14th
Bo and Hope stop the gunman from shooting Steve; Ava learns her father ordered a hit on Steve; Kayla goes into labor; Sami asks a gym member to spy on Nicole and E.J.; Nicole chastises Philip for pursuing a married woman; Chelsea confides in Kate.

Thursday, May 15th
Bo and Hope accuse Martino of ordering a hit on Ava's psychiatrist; Max apologizes to Stephanie for his lack of trust; E.J. pulls back as he and Nicole get hot and heavy in the sauna; Sami commiserates with Rolf; Kayla and Steve worry about the baby.

Friday, May 16th
Kayla delivers a baby boy, but he is not breathing; Victor wants to know what Chloe is doing in his house; Philip back Chloe against Victor; Victor puts Philip in charge of the business; E.J. learns that his request to free Lucas has been denied.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

OMG, Deb! I shouldn't have gone there until later. Now I've totally lost my appetite for lunch. I remember the songs now, just had no clue about the name. HAHAHAHA

Bulldog - Yeah, that was my first impression too. LOLOL

My second was...anybody else reminded of certain scenes from "Alien"?

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So picture this...Phillip has the disk, but he cannot see the content...so he breaks into Rolfs lab, puts the disk in the machine and sits down to watch it (in the hot seat). Time passes and we now have Good John downstairs in the lab (in Phillips body), and bad John (really the Great new John) upstairs in the study. God make it so!!!

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, VRS, I already call Philip Mr. Potato Head, so your scenario of one more change sounds just perfect.

Hilarious Dr. Dan cracks today, but yes, the picture of Bo's guts deserves a Blue Ribbon!

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Abe wants them to go home and spend some quality time together. He shoos them off."

Wow, what a charmed life...I wish MY boss would "shoo" me on home to spend quality time with my bf. Ridiculous!

Also, the story of Daniel's wife is the stupidest, corniest thing I've ever heard. My eyes hurt from rolling them.

Thanks Prevuze!! Although, I do have to say, the writes stole many of your lines today - go writers, yeah!

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Em: I agree, the Dr. Dan pictures and comments were HYSTERICAL!!

Bulldog: I TOTALLY thought the same things when first looking at Bo's pic...we must be pervs ha!

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Applecheeks said...
"I do have one question. Who is Rick Astley?"


Applecheeks:

I’m so jealous! Unfortunately, I did not avoid hearing “Never Gonna Give You Up”. It must have been MTV because, at the time, I was listening to metal hair bands. When I moved onto Metallica, I drove my nephew crazy but no way was I going to sit through the Dead Milkmen.

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the way the Sami/EJ storyline is going. I really want to see them get together and do want to see a storyline of Lucas and Sami get together again. They are so boring together. I think that Sami/EJ is so funny together when they do their cute little arguments. Even though EJ hurt Sami a few years ago when he gave her a choice to help save Lucas's life, I believe that Sami forgave him for that. If you remember at the beginning when he showed up on the show, Sami and EJ were so attracted to each that they tried to make out on the couch.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs