Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Superman, Captain Marvel And Gandhi

John tells Paul it's an excellent time to make his move. Paul thinks that's a little cold. John thinks their butts are on the line. He offers Paul a Cuban. Paul prefers a Puerto Rican.

Marlena walks in and wants to know what they're up to. John says they're just a couple of guys talking things over. Marlena asks Paul if John wanted him to delay the Kiriakis ships. Paul plays dumb. It's not a stretch. Marlena tells them she knows what they both did, but doesn't know what they are up to now. The doorbell rings and Phillip walks in, "Well, well well... why am I not surprised to find you here, Paul?"

Kate worries about Chelsea. Nurse Jenny comes in and Daniel gets on her for not telling him Chelsea's temp had gone up.

Jenny apologizes, "I forgot... they don't cover taking temperatures in med school."

Tony comes in carrying flowers for Chelsea. He's there to talk to Kate about the commercial.

Patch stirs. He wakes, up and finds himself in bed, "What the hell?"

Ava says, "Well it's about time sleepyhead. Welcome to the good old days."

"The good old days," asks Patch, "You mean before DOOL?"

Marlena chokes as John puffs. Phillip wants to talk. John says he is busy. Phillip wonders if he's trying to figure out whose business to sabotage next. Paul and Phillip get into it. Paul accuses Phillip of trying to frame him, "You can't frame a guilty man," says Phillip.

Tony says the commercial is set to roll. Chelsea doesn't want Kate to delay production for her. Daniel assures Kate she Chelsea be fine, so Chelsea tells Kate and Tony to go, "Don't worry about me. I'm in excellent hands."

Daniel thinks, "Yeah, poor Nick."

Lexie tells Abe Bo hasn't heard from Hope and now they are both missing. Not only that, Steve and Kayla are missing, too.

"This isn't looking good," says the ever-astute Abe.

"You're right about that," says Lexie, "Most quadruple kidnappings fall in the 'not good' category." She says she didn't tell him earlier because he was in court, and Bo didn't want the cops involved.

"That's uncharacteristically smart of Bo," says Abe, "Evidently he wants to come out of this alive."

Ava tells Patch nothing happened, "I can remember a time when you couldn't wait to be naked in bed with me."

"That was before I saw you naked," says Patch. He remembers Bo and Hope and wants to know if Hope is getting help. Ava assures him they are fine. She says she had a nice little talk with Kayla. She's decided she gets the kid in payment for Patch running out on her. She also says Kayla agreed.

Patch doesn't believe it, "So you want the baby more than you want us together? Get my clothes."

John says Phillip doesn't have any proof. He tells Paul they will finish their discussion late, and Paul leaves.

"Call me crazy," says Phillip, "but he's got nerve, when he along with you tried to undermine my company."

"All right, Crazy, we'll talk about it," says John. He turns to Marlena, "I think you should leave, Blondie."

Blondie don' wanna. Phillip tells John Marlena is the one who first warned him about John. Phillip thinks they are about even but John isn't going to let it go, "I play to win."

Phillip says, "There was a time not long ago when I respected you."

John says, "And there was a time not long ago I knew you to be a man who could stand on his own two feet. Now you're going to respect me in a whole new way."

Phillip says he once worked for John when he came home from the Marines, "I was green back then but I'm not the same man any more, John."

"From what I hear," says John, "That's literally true." Marlena says she won't sit by and let John do this.

Tony rushes out of Chelsea's room as Lexie fills Abe in on Kayla and Ava. Abe says he knows about Ava. He tells Lexie about the Vitalis. Lexie wonders why they would take Hope.

"Maybe it was just Bo's lucky day," says Abe, "But she could be in danger."

"Right," says Lexie, "Being kidnapped usually means being in danger."

Ava says, "I want our baby." Patch reminds her it's not theirs. Ava softens. She's thinking Patch might be telling the truth about what happened at the church. She knows he loved her.

Patch tells her, "I did love you, Ava, but I knew it wasn't right to marry you. I was going to call it off."

Ava whines, "But you promised we would spend all the Days Of Our Lives together."

"I loved somebody else," says Patch, "Even if I didn't remember, I couldn't go through with it. I don't want to hurt you any more, but Kayla is the one. She's the love of my life."

"I felt that way about you," says Ava, "You said you felt that way about me."

Patch agrees, but he thinks maybe they were both just using each other to escape, "But the truth is we couldn't run away. We weren't meant to be together. You have to see that. And I'm not Patch anymore. I'm Steve Johnson. You don't know me. It's time to move on."

Daniel says Chelsea's temp is coming down. She's not out of the woods yet, but he'll be there for her until she's well. She thanks him for everything. She can tell he really cares. He says he cares about all his patients and leaves.

Outside he fills the crowd in. Abe wants to talk to her about Bo and Hope. Daniel tells him to be careful what he says to her.

Abe goes into Chelsea's room and asks if she knows what's going on with Bo and Hope. She says she thought maybe he would know. Abe wonders if they are with Steve and Kayla. She asks if they are in danger.

Ava says, "I believe you are the same man i loved. The rebel... the bad boy... the man with the great big heart. It's that thing... that thing we had."

"I'm glad you clarified what thing you were talking about," says Patch. He thinks she's fooling herself. He admits they were good together and had great sex. She insists it was more than that. Patch resorts to the Guy Manual and comes up with, "If you care for me, you will let me go."

John says the Kiriakis Empire has ships over the world, "The port of Salem is small potatoes."

Phillip doesn't think he believes that, "Whoever owns the docks owns Salem." He says Victor's life is there and John can't take that away. John says if he is to succeed there, Phillip and Victor have to step aside.

Abe lies, "They're not really in danger. Bo just wants to get back to work." Chelsea sees through it and wonders why they aren't there. Abe promises he will find out.

Tony catches Kate and rambles about the commercial. Kate says she can't do this right now. She says she will be at the shoot, but has to concentrate on Chelsea.

Abe comes out and tells Daniel and Lexie Chelsea is worried about Bo and Hope. He heads out to find them. As he goes, Lexie asks, "What's your plan?"

"Plans are for wimps," says Abe.


Ava can't let it go. If she does, she thinks her life would be over. She will forgive him for everything he's done, "Because that's what you do when you love someone. I just can't give up."

"Well, then," says Patch, "I guess I'm gonna have to."

"What does that mean," asks Ava.

"I'm not gonna fight you any more," says Patch, "I want you to get what you need so you'll feel OK about letting the others go. If you have me you won't need the baby. We'll make one of our own." He moves in.

Daniel comes into Chelsea's room. He tells her they don't have a handle on things yet. She's OK with that. She has faith in him, "But I just wish you weren't my doctor."

"That's strange," says Daniel, "That's what most patients tell Lexie."

Phillip accuses John of being a true DiMera. John says he is his own man. Phillip feels sorry for Marlena. He wishes both of them luck and leaves.

John turns to Marlena, "Well, I assume you're disappointed in me again."

I'm not disappointed in you," says Marlena, "Not since the last time we had sex, anyway. I'm disappointed in your business dealings. The old John used to be Superman, Captain Marvel and Gandhi rolled into one."

Marlena wishes John would realize life is worth living. John says he needs a reason to get up in the morning. Marlena says she will give him one, and walks up and kisses him. John says, "If you're trying to bribe me, it might just work."

It's working for Steve and Ava, too. Steve the trooper says he will have sex right now if she will let the Clod Squad go. Ava refuses, "I want your whole heart and soul." Steve says if she wants him she has to take him the way he is – still in love with his wife, "Can you live with my terms?"

"Did I say that out loud," asks Chelsea. I said it because if I weren't your patient we could be like... you know in the normal way... or not. I'm just going to shut my mouth because I'm delirious and you are too worldly and way too much..."

Daniel finishes it for her, "Older."

Chelsea says to chalk it up to the fact she's on a lot of drugs and to forget it. He OK's it as long as he can still be her doctor.

Marlena works on John. She's decided she needs to be a little more aggressive about getting him to remember. John excuses himself to get ready for his hot date. Marlena is disoriented.

Chelsea sleeps. Daniel says, "I know what you were trying to say, so get better. You've got your whole rotten life ahead of you."

Jenny comes in with the results. Daniel looks at them and sighs, "Great."

Ava says, "Let's do it. Let's make a baby." She moves him onto the bed and dives in.


Previews
========

You can watch the previews later today on our PREVUZE II website.

21 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the Stephanie/Uncle Max picture. That couple has no chemistry whatsoever. When they're not boring, they're just sickening.

4:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lexie tells Abe Bo hasn't heard from Hope and now they are both missing. Not only that, Steve and Kayla are missing, too.

"This isn't looking good," says the ever-astute Abe.


What was Abe’s first clue? We, the mortified DOOL viewers, have been dealing with this never ending storyline for weeks. How many DOOL days have passed or is it hours? Yikes! Let’s get this train wreck moving!!

Ava tells Patch nothing happened, "I can remember a time when you couldn't wait to be naked in bed with me."

"That was before I saw you naked," says Patch.


That really has to be frightening.

John turns to Marlena, "Well, I assume you're disappointed in me again."

I'm not disappointed in you," says Marlena, "Not since the last time we had sex, anyway.


Snigger, snigger!!!

The old John used to be Superman, Captain Marvel and Gandhi rolled into one."

Marlena forgot Squints.

John excuses himself to get ready for his hot date. Marlena is disoriented.

I’ve got to hand it to Jawn. He really is smooth.

This episode of Daze sounds like a real snoozer. I’m so glad I can always turn to a bright and funny installment of Prevuze!!! Great photos and captions, too!!!

5:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, you wimp!! (Patch). Just knock her out and tie her up and konk whoever walks into the room over the head with a vase AND GET ON WITH IT for Pete's sake!! Sorry, had to get that out of my system.

Did anyone else cringe and have to look away during Chelsea's fantasy kiss with Daniel? Eeeww.

I was glad I wasn't at work when I saw the little blue pill pic. And naughty Prevuze snuck in a good one with "I'm glad you clarified what thing you were talking about," says Patch. HAHAHAHAHHA

Great Prevuze and picture today!!

7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved the fantasy kiss. Chelsea and Daniel have great chemistry.

I am so glad they mentioned the elephant in the room...the age difference. Now the story can begin.

7:37 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Chelsea and Daniel ewwwwwwwwwwwww

No!

And yeah, I am so sick of the wimpification of the Salem men I could just pull and Elvis (Presley not Dimera) and shoot my TV!

BTW: For the past 3 days we have been having after shocks from the West Salem earthquake.
I finally figured out what they are.
All the "truly" dead people in Salem are spinning in their graves in response to the LAME LAME LAME OMG MAKE IT GO AWAY SL!!!!

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen, Deb! Where've you been? I've missed you!

Max has no chemistry with anyone. Maybe they should hook him up with Belle.

Hello, Steve! Tell Ava Kayla's baby isn't yours because you have problems in that area and are unable to have any more children. I'm sure you could convince Ava to have the famous Chief of Staph do some priority testing to "prove" that you are infertile.

Yeah, EJ and Sami have chemistry, even when fighting. It's fun to watch them fighting. And I love how EJ is using Nicole to make Sami jealous.

And for the record, Prevuze, I think your skin is plenty tough. It just gets old listening to whining doesn't it?

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it May yet??? (Said whistfully)These storylines are boring with a capital B!!! So, anyone have any idea when we are going to be treated to something worth watching???

Dazeisdum

8:15 AM  
Blogger cfish said...

Dazeisdum said,
"So, anyone have any idea when we are going to be treated to something worth watching???"

Yes, at 2:01 every weekday afternoon ...

8:18 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

It just gets old listening to whining doesn't it?

I watch DOOL. I'm used to it. Speaking of Chloe, where has she been...

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did anyone else cringe and have to look away during Chelsea's fantasy kiss with Daniel? Eeeww.

It was gross and vomit inducing. Plus we got it 2 days in a row.

Makes me halfway wish Chelsea would just die of whatever she has.

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just had a chance to catch up on a couple of episodes last night and saw the one where Sami, EJ and Nicole were at the health club. Now, I'm all for "going green", but c'mon - do they really have to make this part of DOOL? I feel like I'm being preached at and the bad dialog is made even worse by having to fit in all the "green" comments the characters have to spit out.

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Belle can marry her cousin Shawn then Max can date his niece.

Tomorrow sounds BORING.

Except for the Jawn and Philip stuff, everything else can be FF'd.

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

9:22 Anonymous, we're gonna have to get used to all the Green Preaching.

Last year it was Sami's green wedding now it's just everywhere.
Every station, every show.

I'm sick of it, too!! If they're really worried about the environment why aren't they advising us to stop wasting power and quit watching t.v. or driving to the movies?

9:27 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

It's one thing slipping some not-so-subtle references into the show (like the screen at the gym touting Save The Planet or a couple of folks wearing the t-shirt), but I'm with previous commentors. The clunky way it's stuck into the characters' dialoge (Maggie's "green" restaurant, etc) just sinks whatever momentum a scene may have.

At least Nicole's snarky remarks about going green were a welcome touch.

With that rant off my chest let me tip my hat to Prevuze (and picture submittors' and even the DOOL writers') nice use of cultural icons in this show - Superman, Captain Marvel, Gilligan's Island and Clue to name a few.

Got a good laugh over Abe's astute observations.

My "HUH?" moment of the episode: Victor's life is on the docks. Since when?

Great Prevuze and great opportunity to zap tomorrow.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Deb, we felt the earthquake last Friday, but none of the aftershocks.


I haven't been near a computer or watched DOOL in several days. I thought it was safe to come back and find the Stupid Squad/Ava thing wrapped up. No such luck.

Chelsea sure has a hard time focusing on her supposed boyfriend. Is she to be distracted by someone new everytime spring/summer rolls around? What commercial is she shooting?

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vinongDoes anyone else besides me think that Chelsea has a DADDY complex and that is why she tends to go for the older guys?

I loved the ever-astute line Prevuze gave to Abe. As a matter of fact, Abe got some of the best Prevuzisms(did I spell that right?"

Please give us more RJ and Sami with the occasional Nicole and John snarkiness thrown in with all the characters!

Prevuze and those four are the only reason I haven't lapsed into a DAYS stupor!

11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prevuze II? I must see who's sucker punching who tomorrow. (Or is it whom?)

11:04 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Prevuze II? I must see who's sucker punching who tomorrow. (Or is it whom?)

Sorry, Scol, I just lost track of time. Nobody will be punching anybody tomorrow according to the previews, but the S&K fans may be punching the writers.

11:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Prevuze II duly watched--Kayla is going to kick some butt and then double over in an olympic sized cramp.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ANYONE want SPOILERS for next week? I am bored too... so many next week will be better!


...close your browser now if you don't wanna know...







* Chelsea is reunited with Bo and Hope at the hospital.
* Bo and Hope learn bad news about Chelsea's inability to conceive children.
* Bo is devastated over Chelsea's condition and blames himself.
* Bo and Hope renew their eternal love for one another.
* Ava goes into convulsions at the hospital.
* EJ and Sami prepare for the immigration hearing.
* Chelsea questions Daniel about his resignation.
* Abe and Lexie discuss marriage counseling.
* Stephanie lashes out at her father's crazy ex-girlfriend.
* Bo's informant is discovered dead in a dark alley. Could Ava's father be behind this?
* Joe Penny debuts this week as Martino Vitali, Ava's corrupt father.
* Kate prepares to film a commercial for her new product line.
* When Philip calls Paul a spineless jerk, Morgan challenges him.
* The truth about Brady's disappearance is revealed, in that he has been in a drug rehab clinic in Switzerland, courtesy of Victor.
* A furious Chloe slaps Victor.

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't been in here a bit, no DOOL for about 2 weeks maybe. Very nice.

Re: Spoilers.

So Victor's bitching at Chloe was for what then?? Does he think she got Brady hooked on the crack? Was he lying to everyone? What's the point of going to Marlena if he is just going to lie? What have I missed in the 2 weeks to justify this?

Man, if this is true... Dool is getting to the point where I can honestly say "It's just some crappy soap." *sigh*

Chelsea may be infertile now, but I'm sure Nick or somebody will come up with some "experimental operational". Or it'll be a miracle.

I'm not really a fan of EJami, so him lying to her is excellent. It's bound to blow up in his face again.

Not liking Chelsea and her schoolgirl crush either.

She should be like 12 to him, discussing MySpace when he wants to talk about some boring nonsense. (Myspace is boring too...) I like Chelsea and Nick, when Nick isn't being all possessive & clingy and Chelsea isn't lying or downing everything with her tragic life.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs